Olivia: The Hottest Mom Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Condition?" I didn't quite yelp in confusion.

Her fingertips grazed my cock, tracing quickly from the root of my shaft all the way up to the head. "The swelling in your pants. I hear a couple of orgasms will ease the inflammation..."

"Yv, you're Jack's girlfriend..."

"And willing to share with his best friend. All Friday night. Think about it." And she slipped past me, her stiff nipples just grazing my chest. She turned, and shimmied into her t-shirt. "I'll think about it for both of us." Then she wandered past the stairs into Jack's room, and I heard the door latch.

* * * * *

I was badly distracted on the way into work, and managed barely to avoid scraping Liv's Crown Vic against anything when parking it. The rest of the day was also a bit unsettled, and I knocked off right after our three o'clock meeting, heading to the hospital to see Liv just after four. Tanya was fine with that, and nodded at my request to leave early for visiting hours, with a briefcase full of paperwork for the weekend.

At the hospital, I was relieved to see Liv resting quietly. "Liv?"

She spoke without opening her eyes. "Cody. So glad you're here, baby. Things okay at work, with Tanya?"

Things were, in fact, fine, and I told her so. "Did Jack make it down here?"

"Yes, with Yvette and Carla. You just missed them, stayed for a couple of hours."

"What do you think of Yv?" I had meant to ease into that subject, but the vision of her tight little body naked in the kitchen had dominated my thoughts all day.

Liv opened her eyes, and studied me before answering. "Nice girl, met her last year when she and Jack vacationed here for a week. She and Jack are very much in lust, probably love, too. You okay with her being there?" Her tone was even, neutral, and I knew she had something to say on the subject.

I nodded tentatively. "Carla seemed a little put out, but, yeah she seems nice." Nicely built, could fuck for days. My head, the big one, was taking its cues from the little one, and it was worse than distracting. "Nice girl, but she was...she got naked in the kitchen when I was getting ready to leave. Chatted with me like there was no problem."

Liv smiled at me, as if sharing a joke. "She's the original Wild Thing, isn't she? She's almost as loud by herself as we are together. I think Jack was a little embarrassed when they were over last time. Yes, she came out naked when I was in the kitchen making breakfast, like it was nothing. You know how I like to be naked around the house with you, so I just took it in stride, but I was wearing a robe. Jack was still in bed sleeping off their sex marathon, and she and I got to talking for a while...

"Then we took a shower together."

I blinked, my jaw dropping a fraction of an inch, no more, and Liv laughed, the healthiest sound I'd heard her make in weeks. "Baby, you are so easy! If I were going to shower with another woman, it wouldn't be my son's girlfriend, and besides, she's not my type. You'd already know, too."

"You...you have a type?" The thought of my gorgeous girl in the shower with another woman, naked and soapy, hugging and kissing and fingering and licking... I briefly pictured her with Yvette, the contrast between Liv's deeply tanned body and Yv's almost translucent skin, dark hands on her white buttocks, while Yv's mouth and hands ran over Liv's breasts, before they descended to the floor and started a slow, sexy sixty-nine right there in the bathroom... The mental image was intoxicating.

She chuckled, as if reading my mind. "Not really. I've never been with another woman, except in a couple of dreams, never even been tempted in real life, but if I did it wouldn't be with the skinny redhead sleeping with my son!"

I exhaled with a slow shudder. "You had me going there for a moment."

She reached for my hand, squeezed and held it. "It felt good teasing you like that; most normal I've felt since they strapped me in here. Three months is going to be very hard for both of us, baby. And I will make it worth the wait."

"It always is, Liv. There's something else."

"She asked you to sleep with her?" One eyebrow rose, daring me to answer.

I could feel myself blushing, something I hadn't done even when Yv stood naked in front of me and made her offer, or even at the office with it rolling around in my head. "She asked if I'd ever had a threesome."

Liv's eyebrow arched and she spoke very mildly. "Did she?"

"I told her yes...and she looked very intrigued. She offered...with her and Jack. Tonight while they're still in town."

"And what did you say?"

"No... She said she and Jack have...done it before." It felt like tattling, now that I was saying it out loud for Liv.

She didn't look shocked or offended by the idea, and regarded me coolly. "Do they like it?"

"Umm...yes. She said they both do. You're not...mad at me for telling you?"

"No, Cody, you know I appreciate the truth. I've always had the impression Yvette is a little bit of a tramp, and very much a tease, and I'm glad you didn't agree to it. Not without talking to me about it first."

"Yeah, not my speed. You keep me...exercised enough, Liv."

She changed the subject, but not before blushing in thanks. "They took off the bandage today, Cody. Do you want to see?" She had her hospital gown off her chest and on her shoulders before I could say no, which of course I wouldn't have. Instead, I nodded as the fabric got out of the way.

The skin between her breasts sported a vertical, angry looking red line, obviously still healing, and the scar was very prominent, with stitches across it like a football. It wasn't as long as I had imagined it, and narrower. My gaze lingered over the rest of her beauty, drinking in the sight. "Does it hurt, babe?"

She lowered the gown again. "Not much, except when I cough, which is more rarely now. Still itches like hell, burns a little bit, but I'm not scratching it. Just want it to heal."

"Baby, you are as beautiful as ever. I'll miss seeing you in a bikini, though, if you meant that."

"When have you seen me in a bikini since California?"

I leaned in and kissed her. "Hey, one other thing. Carla had trouble sleeping last night with all the noise. She woke me up at three."

"And...?"

"She was really upset, couldn't ignore their 'animal grunting,' I think she called it. I let her sleep in your bed, our bed. She behaved, and we both stayed in our clothes the whole time."

"That's okay with me." She chuckled ruefully. "My horny daughter and my son's girlfriend, both eager to get my guy in the sack. I need to get home just to keep an eye on you all!"

I shuddered in mock disgust. "From what I heard, you don't want to see Jack and Yv going at it, and I know Carla does either."

We went over paperwork for about thirty minutes, and she pronounced herself satisfied with me as her newly minted Senior Analyst. "Did Tanya tell you about the bump in pay?"

I winced. "No, haven't seen her outside the meetings, and it didn't seem appropriate to bring it up in a meeting."

"Ah. Twenty-two percent, effective two weeks ago. You'll see it in your next check."

I did the math in my head, and was as shocked as I would have been if Liv, Carla and Yvette had all been kneeling naked in front of me, performing a round-robin blowjob on me. "Liv, baby, that's..."

"It's well-earned, Cody. Well earned. And not just because you're sleeping with the boss."

I kissed her again, and she looked down to see my slacks tented. "No matter what the doctor says, I'm at least giving you a handjob the night I get back, and I don't care who's home! If I weren't in a hospital bed, I wouldn't let you out of my pussy for a week."

"So, you're horny too?"

"Let me just say I'm enjoying the sponge baths way too much, and if I were a man I'd be as hard as you..."

"I'm going to go, baby. It's almost the end of visiting hours."

"It's actually past by about twenty minutes, Cody. See you tomorrow?"

"Every day forever, babe." I rose uncomfortably, and arranged my briefcase to cover my very prominent erection. "I'll probably take that shower tonight..."

She smiled at me. "Cody." I turned. "I love you, and I trust you. If Yv gets a little frisky..."

"Spray her with the garden hose?"

Laughing, she said, "Not exactly. I understand if you need some release. I'll be home soon enough, so we can take care of each other."

"In three months..."

"Yes, but my hands and mouth still work just fine, my love."

* * * * *

Friday night at the house was calmer. I went upstairs and changed into shorts and a t-shirt, and thought about sitting outside in the summer heat. Jack and Yvette had dropped Carla off, then headed out for dinner. Carla had made herself a sandwich, peanut butter and mayo and lettuce. Sounded awful to me, but she said she liked the crunchiness with the peanut butter, and the vinegary undertones of the mayo made it taste perfect.

"Where did you even hear about something like that?"

"Vegetarian friend at school. She wanted something that would make all the carnivores around her feel ill at the smell of it. I tried it on a dare and was hooked." She kept munching away, and I looked for something more palatable.

I started frying a hamburger, and she asked for one too. "What? I like the sandwich, but I like meat too." She grinned at her own double entendre.

We ate hamburgers on rye bread with Swiss cheese and the usual condiments. I gathered she hadn't eaten much all day; her burger disappeared quickly, even after her disconcerting sandwich, while I was still working on mine. We chatted about inconsequential things, and the topic turned to Liv.

"So, how was your visit?"

"Good. So happy she'll be home soon."

"And Jack and Yvette?"

She made a face. "Ugh. Them. They were trying so hard not to be lovey-dovey in front of me, but I kept seeing her hand scoot over to my brother's lap when they thought I wasn't looking."

"I'm not sure Yv thought you weren't looking..."

Carla looked at me with one eyebrow cocked.

"This morning...Yv was in the kitchen while I was getting ready to go."

"What, she ask more about the two of us not being fuck buddies?"

"No, she believed both of us when we said we weren't together. She asked something else. She was also wearing just a t-shirt, and took it off to talk."

Carla's snort sounded just like Liv. "What color was her t-shirt?"

"No idea."

Carla's smirk spoke volumes. "So you think she's fuckable..."

"She asked if I wanted to fuck her."

"Slut. With Jack in the next room."

"With her...and Jack."

"Fuck... Wait, all three of you?" Carla's eyes widened slightly as she realized what I'd said.

I nodded. "She invited me into to join them in bed tonight. Jack was asleep, but she said they've had friends join them before. She described a couple of possible combinations."

"You and Jack fucking her at the same time?" I expected to see anger, or disgust, or...anything but the arousal now making itself nakedly plain on her face. "What...what did she suggest?" She licked her lips breathlessly, eager to hear more.

My dick was hard again at the memory of the sexy little redhead, bare-assed and proposing all sorts of mischief. "Carla, she said she would love to suck my dick while Jack was fucking her, or take his dick in her mouth while I fucked her. Or...other possibilities." I left those unspoken, but Carla's dirty little mind raced ahead to the finish line.

Her gaze was far off, looking into several possible erotic futures, I was certain. "Do you...want to join them?"

"Told her no, but I haven't been able to get it out of my head all day."

"Your first three-way."

My laugh probably sounded more dismissive than it was, and I was instantly sorry. "No, Carla." I told her all about my weekend with Sheila and her friend Nancy, and went into more detail than I really needed to, but she clearly wasn't offended. Quite the opposite, I saw.

Instead, she sighed, eyes still unfocused, far away through the entire tale. A couple of times she wriggled at my descriptions, and I knew she was picturing herself with us. I tried hard not to notice how hard her nipples were under her t-shirt, and the deep panting resonating through her. "Cody...fuck. I would love to do that with you. Share you, just so that you were still all mine after..."

"Carla..."

She looked at me with sudden fury and desire. "No, Cody, I fucking mean it. With Mom in the hospital...God I feel awful just saying this. I want to fuck you so badly, have you all to myself. It's been months since I had a boyfriend, and I still have that annoying little sister crush on my brother's best friend. If you asked me to bed, I would be there in a second flat. If Yv was...there, I would...share you with her."

"So you've had a threesome."

"No, never. But it would be perfect with you."

I reached across the table and touched the back of her hand. "I know it would, but we can't, you know that. I'd feel just as awful as you would betraying your mother like that."

She turned her palm upward and took my hand, twining her fingers in mine, then turned her hot gaze to my eyes, skewering them steadily like a pig for roasting. "She told me she...can't for a few months. I know it's going to be very hard on you, and maybe I could ask to take care of you the way you've been taking care of me." This was dangerous territory, very dangerous.

Carla, no. It's what I meant to say, but I said something else instead. "Carla, I told her about Yv's proposition, and Liv laughed at it then said she and Yv showered together while Jack was sleeping." Her jaw dropped about an inch, like mine had, and I rushed on. "She made it clear she was joking, and just wanted to see my reaction."

Carla's dark brown eyes, so much like Liv's, regarded me over her broad smile. "I think what she really wanted was to see how horny you are after two weeks without sex." Actually, it made sense with Liv's own deprivation, and her sense of humor, so I didn't think Carla was wrong about that, not entirely. "Imagine three months...," she went on. "I'm going on five, and I've changed the batteries in my vibe four times."

"There have to be guys you could...sleep with."

"Don't want to just fuck, and I don't want another boyfriend right now, just in case you're ever available."

I looked at her, and felt my cock pressing at the front of my pants, ready to burst through them and into her soft, waiting hole. She looks so much like Liv... I kept my hips very still, eager not to unload a shot of cum in my shorts. But Carla would help me clean it up with her soft, pink tongue, and let me cum inside her all night long. Shaking my head to silence my treacherous, horny inner voice, I looked at her. "Don't wait for me, Carla. You could have someone else any time. You're very sexy, and any man would love to have you in his life." The little voice wasn't done. Or be in your cunt or your mouth...

"I want you, Cody. So much." She absently ran her fingertips over her erect nipples and I heard a sharp intake of air followed by a soft moan. "God, this is like torture for me. I thought jacking you off and tasting your jizz would make the want go away. It only worked for a few days. I think of you every time I cum now. I am so...it's way beyond horny. I want you inside me, filling my pussy up, all day, every day and night."

"It's just a crush," I justified it, at least to myself, and we both knew I was wrong.

"Cody, I mean it. If you want me, I'm willing. Very willing." Her plate now empty, she suddenly stood up from the table. Her breath was shaky, and she moved her hand under her shirt where I could see it caressing her breast, her nipples standing out sharply now underneath the fabric. She opened her shorts, and I noticed with an embarrassed thrill she wore no panties. They slid off her hips, down to the floor, and now Carla was wearing almost exactly what I had described Yv as wearing earlier. In one of those oddly inappropriate moments of clarity, I remembered Yv's t-shirt had been mustard yellow.

Carla came around the table and kissed me, a slow pressing of our lips, and I kept my mouth closed even as her tongue flicked across the seam between my lips, daring them to part. I wanted to kiss her back, but knew it wouldn't stop there, wouldn't stop anywhere until we both came in a passionate crush of limbs. Carla straightened slowly, one palm still cupping her pale breast through the shirt, the rest of her olive skin as soft and supple as Liv's.

She took my hand and laid it on her beautiful ass; then, holding the back of it, ran my palm and fingertips along the back of her thigh, letting it come to rest again on her pale, silky buttocks. When I just looked up at her, knowing she felt the desire and the guilt I did, she gently released my hand and put it in my lap. "I understand, Cody. Mom's your girl... I love you, and I love you even more for not just taking me right here on the table.

"Still... Cody, I'm very, very willing," she repeated with new intensity. "I'll be upstairs. In my room with a dildo up my snatch. Even if you don't join me, don't be surprised to hear me calling your name."

She left her shorts on the floor, and walked bottomless up the stairs. Carla turned and saw me following her with my eyes. It was as if Liv were there, leading me to her bed, but it wasn't her. "I think I'm falling in with love you, Cody." Her shirt came off now, and she turned back to face me, naked and revealing her beauty once more. "I'll be in my room if you want to watch. Or help."

After I heard her door shut, I waited a few minutes, then got up quietly. Folding her shorts and placing them at the corner of the dining room table, I then crept upstairs slowly, and slipped into Liv's room, closing the door while holding the doorknob open and latching it silently, then went to the bed, almost collapsing on it. The most beautiful woman I'd ever seen was in love with me. So was her daughter, and my best friend's girl was working hard to tempt me into a threesome.

I rose and stripped, then got into a cool shower, turning it to a frigid spray, like icicles piercing me to the bone. My cock finally surrendered, wilting under the icy onslaught, and I got out and dried off, tossing on my boxers, t-shirt and sweatpants, again just in case. Slipping between the covers, I let my thoughts drift away, ignoring the sexual conundrum all three women presented, and fell asleep.