Olivia's Orchid

Story Info
A young college student discovers a unique orchid.
8k words
4.67
18.2k
46
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***all characters are 18 or older***

The orchid had been enjoying its environment for nearly two hundred years. It was an old plant, of a particularly unique species with very few still like it in the world. Little was known about this species of orchid, only that they were very rare, and reproduced a single time before the plant died. Almost nothing was known about the method in which the plant spread its seeds, or even what its flowering state looked like. Research of the handful of small specimens that had been found in nature proved impossible, as the orchids quickly withered and died once moved. This orchid had been left well alone, however, and it had thrived.

After almost two centuries, the orchid had outcompeted the waist high prairie grass and shrubs around it. It now stood in the middle of a small clearing, completely unnoticeable from the only path, a bike path, that ran along the tall grasses next to some trees. The orchid base was broad and dark green, roughly the size of a car tire. The plant had a dense and unfathomably complex root system that penetrated deep in to the earth. The root system had spread wide to support the large plant, creating the clearing where it now stood. The plants roots had reached its maximum possible extent several years ago, triggering it to begin the process of storing energy for reproduction and making the necessary physiological changes.

***

Olivia had loved her first days at her new school. She had arrived on campus a week before the start of classes to try to get a feeling of the local town culture and explore the paths on some nearby preserved prairie lands. The red-headed freshman had come to this school to study ecology and biology with the hopes of one day helping to preserve the beautiful nature lands she had always so enjoyed, as well as to help protect rare plants for future generations to see and learn about. She was of medium height and build, but her attitude was that of a spitfire. Olivia had always been the first to speak out at community forums against deforestation and paving over her version of paradise. The people in attendance all admired her impassioned speeches, even if they didn't agree with her views. She was a captivating speaker, both in the eloquence of her words, as well as in her figure. No one could deny the beauty of the passionate teen. Her green eyes would constantly be scanning the room for anyone not paying attention, but all eyes were locked on her.

Her bold love of nature had pushed her to this specific school which had a renowned combine major for ecology and biology. It was located in a somewhat remote but temperate region, with plenty of preserved grassland and forest surrounding the campus. Olivia's introduction to the area had been overwhelmingly positive as she met the local townspeople as well as several of her classmates. She had become quick friends with another ecology major named Anna, who hailed from the other side of the country. The two bonded quickly over their shared love of unique plants and beautiful scenery. The evening they met, the two made a plan to explore a bike path together that cut through the local prairies the next morning.

Olivia woke up early the next day, put on her favorite light green sundress, and began to prep for her morning. She knew the area was fairly vast and infrequently traveled, so she made sure to pack well. Olivia checked she had plenty of water, some trail mix, and a good book in case they needed to take a rest.

She arrived at the beginning of the trail on her bike a few minutes before their agreed upon meeting time. Olivia dismounted her bike, and stretched a little while waiting for her new friend. She looked down at the dress she was wearing. Olivia loved this dress and specifically how it clung to her curves without being too revealing. She had chosen not to wear a bra today and smiled cheekily as she realized she could see straight down from the top of her chest to her matching light green panties. She was proud of her form and that she could maintain such a body through her adventures.

As the minutes ticked past, Olivia began to wonder about her friend. "Hey girlie, just waiting at the trail!" Olivia texted Anna. After several minutes without a response, Olivia decided she must have forgotten their plan or slept through. She was annoyed but not too upset, she would still have a lovely day to herself, she thought. The solitude and scenery would give her time to think about the journey she had ahead in the coming semesters at her new school. Olivia set off down the path.

As she pedaled, she thought about what the classes would be like, which would be the most challenging and which could be the most exciting to her. She wondered about the professors and if she should ask around who was inspirational and who to avoid. She thought about her classmates and what they would be like. She was excited at the prospect of college parties and cute guys. She had been to a handful of parties before, but never anything too wild and nothing like what she had heard college parties were like. The thought of meeting a cute guy at a party, dancing the night away, and finding romance distracted her as she biked on.

Several miles later, Olivia reached a single large oak tree whose shade covered the entire path, including up to the edge of the prairie lands across from it. "What a gorgeous spot to take a little break", Olivia thought to herself. She had only been biking for an hour or so, but she wanted some water, and this was a perfect spot to read her book. Olivia sat below the shade of the tree, leaned back against it, and began to read. She didn't even notice it happening, but between the early morning start, the exercise, and the fresh air, she had grown tired and slowly drifted off mid chapter. The pretty red-head lay dozing against the tree, book still in hand.

***

Several yards away from the tree, there was a clearing in the prairie which was entirely hidden from view. In the clearing sat the large orchid.

Its anatomy had not changed much over the past few years, but notably several long vines had grown around the base of the plant. It also had gained a large bulb in the center of the surrounding leafage, which itself was knee high and bright green. It had the appearance of being ready to bloom, with the petals of the orchid beginning to become visible through the thin leaves covering the flower. The plant had four vines, two long thick vines, and two shorter and thinner ones. The thicker vines were about the diameter of a man's wrist, and could stretch several yards when uncoiled. The thinner ones were the width of a thumb, with small branching dandelion-like fronds on the end. These fronds waved like hair in the wind, with one of their main purposes being to detect and smell out the final element needed for the plant to reproduce.

The orchard had fully completed itself and was well in to the final preparations for its bloom cycle, with the flowering stage being its last before death. If it wasn't triggered for reproduction soon, it would parish regardless. Nearly all of it's stored energy had been used completing its biological changes.

Finally the chemical sensors on the end of the thinner vines were triggered. They had detected the last item the orchid needed, something so biologically rare it was itself a wonder. Near by, within the detection range of the plant, were the pheromones of an ovulating human female.

The orchid began to unfurl its long thick vines, and slowly, blindly felt in the direction in which the scent was the strongest. Towards the one environment perfectly suited for its seeds, the needs of which were incredibly precise.

The seeds of this orchid were one of its many biological mysteries. They had never been seen by scientist, as the seeds lacked a hard outer shell and died nearly immediately if the plant dropped them in the unfertilized state. The seeds were mailable and it was important they were kept hydrated at all times due to the lack of a hard outer shell to hold in moisture. This species of orchid seeds needed incredibly specific PH and could only achieve fertilization when a unique temperature and acidity was sustained. The exact conditions a nearby college student's sex organs now presented.

The thicker vines reached the edge of the tall grass, and felt along a smooth path, before coming upon thick winding roots. The vines felt the pebbles and twigs around the base of the roots, it felt the paper of a book, and the rubber of a shoe. Finally, the vine pressed against something warm. Something soft. It had found the source of the scent.

The vine slowly and almost gingerly began to wrap around the sleeping girl's ankle and began to corkscrew it's way up her leg, towards the strongest source of pheromones.

***

Olivia awoke with a start. Something was wrapped around her ankle and was starting to move up her calf. Maybe a snake, she wondered. Those thoughts were dashed as Olivia saw the nature of the rope like object slowly wrapping around her leg. It was the vine of some kind of plant, complete with small leaves and veins.

Olivia gasped at the sight. "What the hell kind of plant is this?", she wondered in a slight panic. She had never even read about vines that looked even remotely like this one, much less about vines that could move a few feet per minute instead of a couple inches per month.

Olivia recovered from her surprise at the strange species, realizing she had better free herself before she tried to examine the plant further. She pulled her leg up hard, but the vine held tight. She pulled again, surprised at the strength of the vine, which continued to spiral up her leg. She could feel the pressure completely wrapping up her calf, determining the vine must be just above her knee at this point. The vine had wrapped itself in several coils around the teen's toned leg, and Olivia realized she was held firm.

To her immediate concern, the vine began to pull. Olivia pulled back against the tree, but the vine which now wrapped around her lower thigh was far stronger than the red-head. The orchid dragged Olivia out from under the tree. Olivia saw that she was about to be dragged over the asphalt of the bike path, and rolled across to avoid getting scrapped up. She ended up on her stomach, facing the path, just near the edge of some high grass. The momentary slack she had created in the vine by rolling towards the hidden plant was quickly taken up.

Olivia didn't even notice the second vine until it had already completed its first wrap around her other ankle. The orchid pulled her by both legs in to the chest high grass, it was only now that Olivia dropped her book and began to worry in earnest.

She had no idea of what kind of plant could act in such a way, and she briefly shuddered, wondering to herself "Could this thing be carnivorous plant?". She tried to keep those thoughts at bay. "Maybe I'll be able to say I discovered a new plant in my first week!" Olivia thought as she tried to put a positive spin on her situation. Olivia slid across the grass as the pressure from the second vine squeezed upwards around her calf gently but firmly.

As the first vine began to curl under the hem of her sundress, Olivia noticed the second vine was moving much faster than the first. It had already completed several wraps around her leg and was just above her knee, having almost caught up to the first. The orchid continued to drag Olivia backward until she reached the edge of a small clearing.

Olivia looked in to the grass for any sign of help or a way back to the path. Seeing none, she looked around her surroundings. She took in the strange lack of any growth in the clearing, save for one large shrub like plant. She noticed intricate patterns and shapes in the foliage of the teardrop leaves surrounding a giant bulb, slightly larger than a dinner plate. It was then that she saw the thick vines winding in opposite directions around the surrounding foliage of the plant, what had been pulling her in closer and closer.

Both thicker vines had continued to coil around Olivia's thighs. As they circled around the bottom of her ass, they crossed and continued to wrap upward for one final loop all the way around her hips. Olivia was fully locked in by the plant. The vines were under her knees and shins, so now she wasn't so much dragged as walking back on her hands. She was now only a few feet from the leafy base of the plant. It was then that the central bulb began to split open, revealing the beauty of the flower within.

The orchid's bloom was an amazing event to behold. The petals unfurled slowly and elegantly, revealing the innermost parts of the flower. The scent of the orchid was unlike any other, with an intoxicating aroma that filled the air. The sweet fragrance was so overwhelming that it made Olivia's head foggy and she almost began to feel dizzy. She was similarly stunned by the beauty of the lilac colored petals, which were adorned with mesmerizing patterns of impossible complexity. Surrounding the center of the flower were several golden colored stamen that danced dramatically back and forth, although there was only a slight breeze. In the center was the flower's pistil, a bright strawberry color, it stood proudly about two feet above the center of the fantastically complicated plant.

In a state best described as a blend of fascination and shock, Olivia could only marvel at the biological intricacies of the plant. Her eyes fluttered between the dancing stamen with their golden bulbs, the teardrop shaped leaves around the base, the beautiful light purple petals of the flower, and the long and particular looking pistil. She knew this had to be some type of orchid based on the leaf and petal shape as well as the long and distinct central protrusion connected to the plant's seed pod. It almost had the appearance of the first vines that had wrapped around her legs, except this was significantly shorter, bright red, and had rings of ridges along its length. The pistil of the orchid connected down to a larger bulbous base that was slightly larger than a softball.

Olivia's feet touched the green base surrounding the flower as the vines continued to bring her in closer. She didn't notice the shorter set of vines that lay on either side of the plant until they began to wrap inward towards her. She couldn't move away as the thinner vines wrapped slowly around her wrists, mirroring the actions of the larger vines earlier. The vines around Olivia's wrist similarly began to pull. She felt herself begin to lose her balance, and fell slightly forward but the vines around her wrist held tight. Olivia realized she was now completely bound up by the plant. The freshman red-head was now on her knees, roughly a foot from the main flower, and leaned forward at a forty-five degree angle.

The thinner set of vines continued to wrap upwards along her forearms and biceps. The vines crept under the sleeves of Olivias sundress before beginning to cross around the top of her chest. They circled around her back before continuing to inch forward. The vines came around just below the teen's full and pert breasts and Olivia gasped as she felt them touching the underside of her perky mounds.

The thin tips of the vines began to circle upwards and coil around Olivia's tits. The teen's firm breasts were gently squeezed and drawn slightly outward by the vines. Wispy fronds on the ends of the enveloping vines began to tease around her sensitive areolas as the vines continued to spiral upward.

Olivia was totally shocked at her ensnarement by the plant, but the gentle and caressing touches against her most intimate areas was beginning to have an effect on her. "Am I really getting turned on by a plant?" Olivia asked herself. As if in answer to her question she felt a warmth beginning to spread from her chest down to her thighs. The smell of the orchid continued to overwhelm her mind as she breathed deeply, pressing her chest forward against the encircling vines.

Finally the smaller vines had completed their travel, Olivia's arms and chest were held tight keeping her locked in the forty-five degree angle facing away from the plant. The thin vines had wrapped around the torpedo shaped mammaries of the teen, drawing her nipples to a point. The fronds on the end of the vines began to focus on the central area of her breast, lightly touching, dancing, and stroking across the most sensitive areas of her chest. The surprise attention was causing her nipples to harden and her areolas to firm up quickly. Olivias chest and belly began to flush with the arousal and embarrassment of being totally out in the open in this predicament.

Olivia's ankles had been pulled back to a position now straddling the petals of the newly revealed flower. She could still see behind herself, and took in the view of the center of the bloom. The vibrant red pistil of the plant was in stark contrast to the lavender colored petals and golden stamen that seemed to be waving in a nonexistent wind. Her feet touched the base of a few of the stamen surrounding the pistil of the orchid.

She glanced downward towards her predicament. The thicker vines had dragged her sun dress up so that the hem was hung loosely around her waist, just above the final wrap of the vines. The thinner vines had peeled the shoulders down off her dress, letting it fall completely down her body. Olivia sat in the clearing now nearly completely naked except for the light green panties she wore and the thin band of her scrunched up sun dress hanging around her lower tummy.

The thick vines binding the young woman's lower body completed a final pull, drawing Olivia to nearly the center of the orchid flower. The stamen brushed against the exposed skin of her inner thighs and lower abdomen. Every time they made contact with Olivia's skin, she noticed a faint golden streak left behind.

One of the stamen that had first made contact with her body seemed to explore her further, sliding up to the depression in the damp lime green panties covering the girl's most private enterance. The bulb of the stamen pressed against the place where the elastic met the line of Olivia's thigh and pelvis. The stamen popped under the last garment covering her decency leaving a bold yellow streak across her thigh from the pressure. "Holy shit, this thing is literally trying to get in my pants" Olivia thought to herself.

The end of the stamen continued inward and curled around until it stroked downward against the rise of teenagers pelvis. It applied pressure to the base of her body's natural curve, and slowly started working it's way lower. The small yellow tip of the stamen began to touch Olivia's clit directly. Softly at first, applying the slightest pressure before backing off, but building to a gentle stroking and flicking motion. The stem of the stamen rolled Olivia's panties gently to the side. The teen's womanhood was now completely exposed to the orchid.

In the mild haze, Olivia was struggling to juxtapose the worry she felt as pistil began to grow and extend towards her body, while starting to grind against the pleasure rising between her thighs. "No way, this thing isn't going to try an fuck me. That's impossible" Olivia thought to herself. As the flower's pistil drew closer, Olivia could feel her heart racing with anticipation. Her mind spun as she sensed heat radiating from the plant against her thigh, something that should be totally impossible for botanical life. Her breaths came in short gasps, and she could feel her body tensing with anticipation, beginning to sense what might come next.

The plant's movements were gentle and slow, as if it was taking its time to explore every inch of her body. As it passed over her inner thigh, she felt a shiver run through her body, and let out a soft moaning "mmmm" unable to control the building pleasure. The aroma in the air, the warmth from the plant, and the heat of the moment began to completely overcome Olivia. She felt the tingling in her lower belly intensify, coursing it's way up through her nipples.