Olivia's Orchid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moving slowly up her thigh, the orchid's smooth texture began to stimulate her sensitive skin, making her pulse quicken. She could feel her own heat of arousal spreading through her body as the plant continued its journey upwards. As the flower's pistil reached her pelvis, Olivia's chest heaved, her body tensed, and she let out a sharp gasp. "Oh shit, is this thing is trying to get inside me?" Olivia thought. The sensation was intense, and she could feel her abdominal muscles involuntarily thrusting towards the touch. Her soft thighs did their work to guid the growing member further towards the girl's center.

As the tip of the flower's pistil began to press against her lower lips, Olivia's mind went blank, and all she could focus on was the overwhelming smell, emotions, and sensations that were coursing through her body. "Am I really about to be fucked by this strange plant?", Olivia wondered in a daze. Fear, pleasure, and the aroma of the plant stunned her mind, all she could do was experience the way the plant had begun to stimulate each of her pleasure centers. The feeling of the smooth plant organ slipping against her soft and dampening skin was indescribable. She found herself accidentally bucking her hips rhythmically in response.

The pistil of the orchid expanded further into the teen. She was stunned as she felt the orchid begin to truly penetrate her body. Olivia felt the pressure at her opening increase, her labia spread, and the plant passed into the beginning of her strawberry-red love tunnel. Olivia giggled in her fog, she had just noticed the color of the plant's organ matched the exact shade of her own. She felt jolts of pleasure pass upward through her body as each ring of the the strange plant biology was pressed through her parted entrance and towards her core.

Finally, the tip of the flower's seed organ reached the end of Olivia's vagina and began to press against the teen's cervix. She could feel the end of the thick member pressing firmly against the end of her love tunnel, the pressure light, but consistent. She could feel every inch of the ringed shaft now filling her womanhood. Olivia swore she could almost count the rings pressing in to her pussy walls.

The college student now sat in the clearing, totally bearing her naked form to the world. Olivia was posed obscenely with her flowing auburn hair spilling forward and the plant wrapping and squeezing her soft but toned build. Any passers by would have seen the teen in a state of complete ecstasy, her eyes closed and her head thrown back, lost in the intense sensations that were coursing from her pussy and nipples, radiating out through her body. The young college student was contorted in an almost impossible position, with her calves straddling the large vibrant purple flower. Her vine encircled thighs and upper body leaned away from the plant, which was clearly lodged deep within the teen's reproductive anatomy. With the way she was leaned and the pressure from the vines around her hips and arms, her chest was pressed forward and her soft but toned belly curved slightly downward of the vines. Her perky breasts were completely encircled while being squeezed by vines whose fronds pressed against the girl's light pink nipples.

Olivia's head was very dizzy and her skin was flushed with pleasure, her nipples stiff and erect, and her mouth open wide for a scream that wouldn't come. Just repeated an increasingly concerned and desperate series of vocalizations. Had anyone been nearby, they could only have described the sounds as a woman's building sexual moans of pleasure.

Her body was arched in a graceful curve, her hips tilted forward, inviting the fullness of the plant inside her. Suspended by only the vines around her hips and her chest, Olivias soft belly and tits pressed out slightly against the vines around them. The plant had evolved over eons to specifically produce the most intense response a human woman could feel. All of the pleasure had come as an intense shock, and the sexually inexperienced girl experienced a small orgasm. Again Olivia's body responded involuntarily as her hips bucked from the stimulation occurring over all of her most sensitive regions. Her entire body clenched hard several times, squeezing down around the ribbed member of the plant deep inside her birth canal, before again hanging loosely against the vines that bound her.

The plant itself was a work of art, it's intricate pistil pulsing with life as it was fully immersed in the young woman's body. The bright red color of the pistil contrasted beautifully with the light purple petals of the flower, which seem to dance against the girls thighs. The deep green leaves of the orchid base framed the young woman's body perfectly, creating a natural tableau of beauty and pleasure.

The entire plant began to throb. The petals of the flower fluttered upward slightly with each throb. An ensuing wave of pleasure rocked through the teen's body. The feeling was intense and Olivia felt as if she were being massaged deeply from the inside. The stamen continued its rhythmic flicking of the girl's clit. She began to grunt even harder and involuntarily thrust her hips in a gentle rhythm with the pulsing within her pussy.

As Olivia continued to writhe against the orchid, her body began to respond in a deeper and uncontrollable way to the stimulation. Her pussy was lubricating itself even further, her slickness increasing as her pleasure heightened, coating the orchid's invading member with the fluids of her desire. The young woman's cervix beginning to dilate ever so slightly as it relaxed to the mixture of sustained pressure and pleasure. Olivia instinctively lifted her hips and let her pelvis fall, grinding her entire weight against the plant's vines which encircled her breasts as well as her now slickened thighs.

Olivia felt completely helpless to her arousal, her body was at the mercy of the massive orchid. The top and bottom of her dress were pushed up to her waist, leaving her almost completely naked except for her light green panties, which were pushed to the side by the rosy shaft of the plant's pistol plunged deep in to her vagina, her most intimate areas now totally exposed and penetrated. The thin vines wrapped around her breasts, pulling them forward and making her creamy pink nipples stand firmly with arousal. The fronds on the end of the vines were now entirely focused on the tips of her nipples, teasing and pressing against them with their wispy tendrils.

The orchid continued to thrum with a gentle, rhythmic pulse. Olivia's moans grew louder and more desperate, her breath coming in quick gasps as her body was wracked with pleasure. The orchid seemed to sense her motions, and Olivia felt the pulsating began to quicken inside herself.

The pressure against her nipples continued to build. The fronds pressing against the very ducts within the teens nipples. As the intensity of the plant grew, the fronds began their secondary purpose of preparing the teen to further support the orchid. Specifically the nutrition of future orchids. A clear liquid hormone dripped down the lengths of the fronds, excreted from the vines they attached to. As the liquid coated the teens nipples, the lubrication became just enough, and the fronds entered the very tip of her teen tit. The liquid hormone was now being soaked directly in to the girl's milk ducts.

Olivia glanced downward at the increase in pressure against her chest. She watched in surprise as the fronds that had been so attentive to her nipples seemed to throb several times but then began to withdraw in to the thin vine. Olivia began to feel rhythmic pulsing in her chest and realized the vines were now compressing and relaxing around her breasts. The vines rolled the pressure from the base closest to her chest drawing her breast upward to the tip of the vine wrapped just below her areola. Olivia was shocked by the pleasure she was now feeling as the plant massaged the fullness of her body.

Olivia looked further down at the section of the plant that was lodged within her womanhood. She could see the base of the visibly throbbing plant organ now leading inside her. As her view traced down the shaft to the plants seed chamber, its ovary, the softball sized bulge pulsed upward. Olivia saw a small nodule form in the base of the pistil. No bigger than a gum ball. "What the fuck is that?" the biology student wondered, even as she knew it must be some sort of seed the orchid was releasing.

For a brief moment, the realization that the flower intended to use her body to gestate its seeds hit her like a freight train. The teen's spinning head was lost in a cyclone of plant pheromones and pleasure. All Olivia could do was give in to her body's natural response and continue rocking her sex gently against the plant phallus deep within her.

The continuous throbbing of the rings acted in a peristaltic motion, driving the seed upward from the flower's base. Olivia watched in shock as it traveled up the length of the pistil between her thighs. Olivia gasped loudly in shock as the bulge from orchid's seed made contact with her labia.

She cried out "oh fuck, OH FUCK" louder and louder as she felt the bulb start to press in to her outer lips, causing a shiver of pleasure to course through her body. The wetness of her own arousal made it easy for the seed to be pressed upward into her. She felt the pressure against her lower lips parting them even further. Olivia let out a low moan as the seed pushed deeper into her body, the peristaltic motion of the orchid's pistil pressing it up along her slick walls.

As the seed continued to be driven deeper into her, Olivia's inner walls began to pulse softly against the ascending oscillating pressure. She was breathing rapidly from the pleasure she felt with each throb, as well as the fear coursing within her body. Olivia's foggy mind sensed that she was at the threshold of something important. The words "plant pregnancy" flashed in her mind, though she knew that to be impossible. Through the haze Olivia thought she began to hear the sounds of a woman who seemed as if she orgasming quietly. She listened for a moment as the sounds quickly built to obscene moaning. It took her a moment to realize the noises were coming from her own mouth.

She could feel every millimeter of movement as the pressure of the seed traced deeper within her anatomy. The sensation of the seed stretching these deep parts of her pussy caused her to arch her back, pushing herself further onto the throbbing plant organ. Olivia ground her clit down in to the stamen between her legs and pressed her chest hard against the vines encircling her tits. Her Inter thighs were now totally around the bulb at the base of the pistol, squeezing softly against the plant's ovary, involuntarily willing it to fill her.

Olivia could feel every nerve of her body being stimulated. She even felt pleasure from the way the vines encircling her body pulsed with the same rhythm. The pleasure coming from the gentle squeezing of her breasts washed over her with the throbbing in her pussy. With every undulation of the plant she could feel the pleasure drawing upward towards her stiff nipples. As the compression of her tits continued, Olivia felt as if there was a pressure building within her chest. The teen looked down her body and was shocked to see tiny beads of clear liquid forming at the ends of her nipples. The hormones the plant had infused were beginning to take effect.

Olivia's breathing quickened as she felt the increased pressure from the seed bottoming out inside her vagina. The fear in Olivia's chest continued to mount, a stark contrast to the warm throbbing feeling that had been coursing through her nipples. For a moment, Olivia's head cleared from the pleasure and aroma induced haze and she took stock of her situation. Her body tingling from the orchids assault on her pleasure centers. She realized the seed had now traveled the entire length of the pistil and was pressed against the enternece to her most protected organ, her womb. The concern for what was to come next was brushed aside as the pulsing within the teen intensified. The fog of a nearing orgasm and the unique scent of the plant washed over her mind.

In her foggy and pre-orgasm state she simply couldn't process what she was experiencing. The throbbing across all of her sensory organs was incredible and overwhelming her rational mind. Olivia pressed her body further in to the plant, grinding her entire base and chest against the vines. The teen felt a sudden wave of relief as the pressure that had been building in her nipples seemed to dissipate. Olivia looked down to see a slight streak dripping from her left nipple. Though she herself couldn't fully understand it, the young college student's milk ducts had been fully activated in service of the orchid.

The stamen was brushing firmer and faster against her sensitive clit with each pass. Olivia felt her muscles clenching, her inner walls fluttering and occasionally clenching against the pistil as her orgasm continued to build. Just as she reached the edge, the orchid began to throb even more forcefully. She could feel the peristaltic motions go in to overdrive in time with within her own vaginal contractions.

Olivia began to orgasm heavily. The climax sent a shock wave from the core of her womanhood up to the tips of her nipples. Her entire body clenched and relaxed with the orgasmic waves. Her vaginal and abdominal muscles started rhythmically contracting, squeezing the plant inside Olivia's love tunnel and causing her cervix to relax and dip with each wave of pleasure. At the very crest of one of these, she felt a sudden increase in pressure and a popping feeling deep inside. Olivia cried out with then ends of her orgasm and shock at the new feeling. The soft and malleable seed slid through the dilated and dipping cervix of the teen. She felt a slight pressure just below her belly button and wondered to herself in awe if this plant had really somehow just slipped its seed inside her womb.

As if to answer that question, Olivia felt the bulb between her thighs pulse. She squeezed her leg slightly against the touch and in rhythm with her fading orgasm. In an instant Olivia was brought back to reality as she felt the pressure again increasing at her pussy lips. Olivia looked down and confirmed the shocking answer to her question. Another seed was indeed already slipping inside her still spasmodically clenching canal.

The bulge in the vine ground against the teen's sensitive clit causing her to involuntarily thrust her hips forward again. She felt her lower lips stretch once again as she ground herself down against the plant. The teen felt her entire body press against the plant as she noticed a feeling of something warm beginning to drip down her chest. Olivia looked down to see both nipples now leaked a steady stream of liquid which was no longer clear, but a creamy gold color.

Again the peristaltic motions of the orchid drove the soft seed upwards until it reached the sex-drunk teen's cervix. "It's trying to put another one in me" she vaguely thought to herself. The stimulation across her tits and clit had kept Olivia in a constant semi-orgasmic state. The ginger teen rocked her hips against the bulge deep within her, and gasped loudly in an orgasmic cry as the second seed entered her uterus.

A growing feeling of tightness began to develop in the teen's belly. The pressure inside her tummy only heightened the pleasure Olivia experienced as seed after seed was pushed up in to the teenage womb above the orchid.

Olivia has lost count at how many seeds she had been filled with, and how many orgasms she had experienced. She thought it had been roughly 10 or so when the pulsating from the pistil abruptly stopped. The teen let out a moan of both relief and sexual frustration as the pistil within her sex began to soften and withdraw.

As the strawberry red plant organ left the pink folds of the teen, the stamen that had been stroking her clit began to move lower. Olivia felt puzzled at what might come next, but the teen was so sex-drunk she couldn't even consider resisting.

The stamen brushed up and down against her creamy labia before using the girl's natural lubrication to slip inside.

Olivia marveled as she could feel the thin stamen snaking its way up her birth canal. She was surprised as she felt another stamen flicking at her entrance. This too, quickly pressed itself between the girls wet warm hips and up towards her tummy.

As Olivia processed the new feeling of the stamen swirling in her vaginal canal, the rest of the orchid's stamen followed suit. The teen now had a dozen golden stems writhing inside her dripping pussy.

The feeling was entirely alien to Olivia. She felt the first stamen began to press against her well used cervix. It had little trouble slipping inside. Then another followed through the barrier to the teens womb. And another. Until every stamen had fully entered the girl's gestation chamber.

Olivia could feel every twitch inside her still orgasming belly as the stamen moved around within her. In an instant, she realized the orchid was self fertilizing. It had planted it's seeds in her fields, and was now using it's stamen to fertilize them. Olivia realized the orchid was compleating her impregnation.

For several minutes the teens hips bucked and writhed in ecstasy. Olivia looked downward at her slightly swollen tummy, and was shocked to see how the bulge in her belly moved with the swirling of the stamen and newly fertilized seeds inside her. Moments later, the stamen began to withdraw from her body, one by one.

As the last stamen left her teenage reproductive organs, she felt the vines around her arms and chest begin to relax. Olivia was slowly lowered back to the ground as the thin vines uncoiled from her swollen mammaries and released her arms. The vines around her legs too began to uncoil and retreat to the base of the orchid.

Olivia collapsed on to the ground, her body totally limp from relaxing and surrendering to the pleasure she had experienced. Exhaustion overwhelmed her as she watched the last of the vines curl back in to the orchid. She closed her eyes.

***

The young college student rested, her body completely naked, laid gently in the clearing. Her pale skin and auburn hair were a beautiful contrast to the lush green of the clearing. Liquid continued to occasionally drip from the tits of the sleeping teen, falling in to the soft grass below her. From her splayed legs, a glob of thick golden pollen and girl-cum dripped out of her pussy. The teen's hand rested against the now pronounced curve of her lower belly.

She awoke groggily several minutes later and adjusted her sundress.

***

Olivia walked shakily along the path through the grass the orchid had created earlier as it had dragged her with its vines. She bent over to pick up her dropped book, and felt her swollen belly and breasts hang against the fabric of her dress. Still trying to make sense of what just happened, Olivia collected her bike which had been leaned against the tree, mounted it, and began to pedal back towards campus. She pedaled fast, feeling fear at what might be happening within her while simultaneously trying to distance herself from the orchid. In the back of her mind, there was an equal eagerness to research what she had just discovered. She was almost positive no species like this had been documented. A species of orchid which had mobility like no plant ever reported was a find to begin with, but Olivia began to think about the implications of a plant that used a host for reproduction. The thoughts brought her back from the hypothetical to her real situation.

She glanced down as she pedaled, seeing her pink and perky nipples through the top of her sundress. They definitely seemed to be puffier and she noticed a dampness to them. Her breasts felt swollen and heavy as they swayed with her pedaling. She saw further down that her previously flat belly did indeed have a slight curve to it. She looked to be several months pregnant, Olivia thought to herself. As she biked on, the sway of her pedaling rocked her breasts and she felt her tummy curving down with the added weight. Her sensitive and swollen nipples rubbed against the inside of her sundress. She thought about how her position leaned forward on the bike was much the same as how the plant had held her for the last several hours.