Olivia's Orchid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weight that had been added to her body wasn't much, but it shifted her center of gravity. Olivia's pelvis tilted lower as she biked. Eventually between the exhaustion of the days events and the change in position, Olivia's pussy began to press firmly against her dress and the bike seat. As she continued onward, the side to side motion her body made started to involuntarily stroke her pussy against the seat. The folds of her dress began grazing her already engorged clit and swollen nipples.

As she biked, Olivia let herself get lost in recalling the details of what had just happened. Partly to convince herself that it was in fact real, and partly to try and recall any details that might be important for describing the strange orchid. Her thoughts flashed to the beautiful flower she had seen. The intricate details on the lilac colored petals, the way they seemed to move in time with Olivia's own waves of pleasure.

She thought of the pistil and how it had felt like it grew in to her perfectly. She still couldn't shake the image of the first seed leaving the bulb of the plant and entering the base of her own reproductive system. She thought of the orgasms, how the plant had taken advantage of her own unique biology to further it's reproductive needs. A true mystery of symbiosis, the ever passionate budding biologist thought to herself.

The way the stamen had entered her more purposefully was also remarkable to Olivia. How it had traced her internal reproductive path, and had the detail to swab each of the seeds inside her. Olivia thought of the shock at being able to feel the specific sensations of the fertilization that was taking place inside her own body.

Between these thoughts, her view of the results of that experience, the increased pressure in her lower belly, and the swaying of the now wet bike seat against her slick slit, Olivia was overcome. She began to orgasm against the bike seat. Her hips rocked in to the seat, increasing the pressure against her labia and friction on her clit.

Two small darker damp patches appeared on the teen's light green dress as her tits started to leak. Her orgasm intensified even further as the waves stacked on top of each other. One of her hands remained on the handlebars as the other reflexively flew to the new curve in her lower tummy.

Her cervix, still dilated slightly from the pressure of insertion of each of the nearly dozen seeds, was again pulled down by the orgasmic muscles of the girl's vagina. The orgasm reached its height and Olivia felt a strange sensation in her lower chest. A strong contraction rolled down the the teen's frame. Olivia watched it happen. She saw as her diaphragm and then her abs clenched hard. As the wave passed lower down her muscles she felt the pressure in her lower tummy dramatically increasing. While her abs were clenched she could now clearly see the bulge of a woman who's womb was undoubtedly filled. Olivia's legs slipped from the pedals, pressing her pussy against the dripping bike seat with her full weight. The effect redoubled the orgasmic motions of her vaginal muscles and cervix. With the pressure of the contraction and the pull from her cresting orgasm, the teen's cervical muscles relaxed slightly. Only for a fraction of a second, but it was enough. A single fertilized seed slipped out of Olivia's womb and back in to the teen's birth canal.

Olivia yelped "Oh god" loudly at the combination of the peak of her bike induced pleasure and the surprise of what she had felt take place within her core. She was now fully aware of a spreading dampness across the bust of her sundress.

Her cry was surprisingly answered by another, "Olivia? Is that you?" her friend Anna stood calling out to her from the beginning of the bike path. Olivia began to worry to herself, she hoped she could conceal the change in the shape of her body a little while longer. She needed to be sure of her experience and any related research before she told anyone what had happened. She pedaled up to Anna who greeted her with a concerned look. "Im so sorry I was late! I just woke up and figured I would come try and meet you!"

"I heard you yell, is everything okay? I can see you definitely went off the beaten path a little!", Anna remarked to Olivia. "Nothing to worry about!", Olivia responded as she tried to casually stay her distance from her friend, "I just fell asleep under a tree and got a little dirt on my dress. Nothing a good rinse wont fix!", Olivia emphasized. Anna apologized for the missed start time, how she was so sorry she had missed the ride with Olivia, and that she was eager to go on the next one. With that, the two freshman began their pedal back to the dorm.

Anna pedaled slightly ahead of Olivia and as they made their way to the edge of the tall grass. As they biked, the jostling caused the seed to slip lower and lower inside the teen's well lubricated vagina. Just as they reached the edge where the prairie met campus, Olivia felt the seed pass through her lower lips. She gasped and raised her hips from the bike seat as she felt the seed begin to press in to it.

Anna looked back at the sound her friend had uttered. "All good back there?", she asked. "All good! I think I just need to go take a rest", Olivia responded.

Anna wasn't sure, but she almost swore she saw something roll out from under her friend's dress in to the tall grass at the edge of campus.

TO BE CONTINUED...