All Comments on 'Olivia's Revenge'

by OliviaFantasy

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
chytownchytownabout 10 years ago
OH HELL YEAH!!!!!*****

A Sequel is a must!! Thanks for sharing this great read.

jabocjabocabout 10 years ago
Excellent

Kept me enthralled. You must continue - bring the bitch down!

A few typo's but a great read.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
SO FAR NO REVENGE

but good long range planning. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Garbage! No revenge whatsoever.

hansbwlhansbwlabout 10 years ago
Not yet!

Since this is a stand alone story, and the title is "Olivia's Revenge" it is to conclude that content does not coincide with title. It is only a revenge when the person subject to it, knows what hit him/her, who delivered it and why!

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967about 10 years ago
No revenge?

Some guys obvioulsly are reading to much lit-stories of a certain kind. People being less hardboiled could imagine a revenge just in fucking your enemies husband .

the mojorisins

C_frommnC_frommnabout 10 years ago
Nice Story

But the Revenge would be to Blackmail Boss and let Sharon catch her and Tom together after getting Evidence of her and boss doing the Deed. So a follow-up or two should finish the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A Sort of Revenge

Sharon took her promotion but Olivia hasn't really taken Sharon's husband. Fucked him, yes, but not taken him. What happens when he finds out he's been used? Again? (Because Sharon is definitely using him already.) The seduction was well written — though you needed to read through it one more time before submitting it —and you should write up what happens next. I'm sure I wasn't the only person disappointed by the conclusion. THAT was the revenge? Getting fucked on Sharon's bed by Sharon's husband? That's it? Maybe if you described feelings more it would have felt more finished.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Needs a 2nd chapter

Flesh out the actual revenge against Sharon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
more needed!

I agree with the others who say this calls for more. Surely we want to read about when Olivia makes Sharon aware of having slept with her husband. Or perhaps Olivia simply plans to lure him away--perhaps by revealing Sharon's infidelity?

Lots of good directions this can go--I hope you'll continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Quite good story but

Sharon has still got the promotion. The revenge would be to 'out' Sharon and the boss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

More More!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Reserved comments and voting

If you follow up with an equally good 2nd part then it's all good. If this is it, then it's just terrible.

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years ago
Good start

Definitely needs to be continued. (I noticed a couple of typo's). You can be pleased with this one.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
This is not revenge

revenge would be inviting the boss' wife and Tom to the company meeting and have them walk in on the cheating couple.

btw, why even mention the "lost" report if it is not used to help Olivia?

OliviaFantasyOliviaFantasyabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank YOU!

Wow. I am overwhelmed by the number of people who read this and made comments. They were all so helpful. It seems like I really need to write a sequel which is really a part two I guess. I think I was going to anyway but now I'm sure. I feel bad about the revenge in the title because people are right that Olivia's revenge is right now just in her mind and that kind of isn't enough.

I sent emails to feedbackers with emails but also need to thank a few really interesting anonymous emailers who I wish could have written back. Especially the one woman with the shoe of you are reading this.

Oh and the lost report isn't meant to help Olivia. It was the stealing and trashing of the report that cost Olivia her promotion she thinks.

Love you all. Olivia

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

It looks as though Olivia is just as manipulating as Sharon. I would have to say Olivia is a bit of a hypocrite. She is using her body and sex to gain something just like Sharon. Pretty much both of them are selfish.

If Olivia was more focused on gaining that job than screwing somebody's husband she would use what is going on between Sharon and her boss against them. Screwing Sharon's husband is not going to get her the job position she wants.

They all are idiots making decisions without using common sense.

Nyhardy82Nyhardy82about 10 years ago
Spell check

I liked this story. I would have giving it three stars but you had way too many spelling errors as well as missing words. Please use spell check next time; that's what it's there for!

DCohen2349DCohen2349about 10 years ago
Sequel

I'm so glad you have the sequel already, it really cried out for one!

Minor plot point - I know it would have spoiled the rest of the story, but why not bring the janitor and the crumpled note to her boss and show that Sharon had taken them and threw them out?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Where's the revenge?

You must be using a different dictionary than I am because there sure didn't seem to be any revenge here. Which ruined the story.

Jhbrown27Jhbrown27over 4 years ago
Fair story

Okay as far as it went. Not much of a revenge for losing a big promotion. She has all the goods to, ugh, persuade the boss and bitch to get her a better job. The bosses boss would be interested in the activities of his subordinates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Need more as the revenge hasn't kicked in yet , but when it does .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good for Olivia!! Bosses wife is a clueless bitch

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous