Olympic Dreaming Ch. 04

Story Info
A trip to France and meeting Mai.
7.9k words
4.81
3.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4

There was only a few weeks' break before college started again. This was our final year of 'A' levels, and we would be making a short list of universities to apply to. My previous top choice was Bristol, followed by Edinburgh and then Manchester, but following the events in Bristol earlier that summer, I had second thoughts about Bristol. I didn't think it would be something I would want to be reminded of. I took my parent's advice and started to talk to a councillor about the attack, and I also discussed it with my parents. They were all very supportive, and after a few weeks, I felt no more need for the talks. If things changed in the future, I could easily start them again.

In October, I received a phone call from the Bristol CID unit wanting to come and see me to discuss a few points and to give me an update on the case. I arranged to meet them that weekend at my house so my parents would both be there to offer support and I wouldn't have to repeat everything to them.

The same two inspectors arrived, clarified a few minor points, and then explained that DNA taken of the four men had led to them being charged with the rape and murder of three women across the Southwest of England and Wales earlier that year. The three women, aged from eighteen to twenty four had been abducted in different towns, gang raped over a week each and then their mutilated bodies dumped in a remote spot-on Exmoor in Devon. Naomi was doing well in counselling, but it would be a while before she got over it; her mother and family were all supporting her.

The evidence against them was solid, and the court case would likely be in the New Year. Due to the strong case, they would likely plead guilty to try to get reduced sentences. After they left, I talked to my parents more about it. After the description of what those men had done to the other women, any misplaced guilt I had over the injuries I'd given them disappeared out the window. I was just glad I hadn't known beforehand, or I might have been charged with murder myself.

Over the Autumn term, my parents and I visited various universities, trying to narrow them down to the three I would apply to. I settled on Bristol (still), Edinburgh and Manchester. I also went to Agadir in Morocco in October for the World Junior Judo Championships. As reigning Youth Olympic Champion, I was the pre-tournament favourite and came home with another gold. Christmas was again spent in Sweden. I took my medals to show off to my cousins, uncles, aunts and grandparents, plus anyone else I could find an excuse to show them to. There's no point working so hard if you're not going to bask in the glory, I thought.

I spent New Year's Eve at Dafydd's house; Isolde, Lisa, Claire and Lucy also attended. Isolde and Lisa both had boyfriends now, and they were also there. Dafydd was making moves on Claire, and they were getting very friendly by the time the New Year was rung in. I was still single but wasn't too concerned; my life was so busy anyway I wasn't yet worried about it.

College started again, and we had some test exams which I did well in. I started reducing the time on training slightly to ensure I got the grades I needed for university but kept it ticking over. I jogged most mornings to clear my head as I found the exercise therapeutic. The court case was in early February, and they all pleaded guilty as the police inspectors had predicted. I only had to attend for a few days to give evidence and caught a brief glimpse of Naomi; she looked much thinner and withdrawn. As I returned from the toilet one occasion, a woman introduced herself as Naomi's mother, Diane. She hugged me fiercely and thanked me for saving her daughter's life. We talked for about ten minutes, and I asked how Naomi was. She replied she was slowly getting over it, but it had given her a fear of men. The only man she would be alone in the same room with was her dad. Diane and Naomi's dad divorced five years ago, and he now had to see Naomi at Diane's house as Naomi wouldn't stay elsewhere. I asked her to pass on my best wishes and hoped Naomi would put it behind her and live a happier life in the future. We hugged again and then parted.

Easter was in early April, and as a family, we visited my aunt and uncle on the Isle of Mull for a week. We did a lot of walking, and one day; I went up to the quarry to reminisce about the events 18 months previously. It was too early for the falcons to nest, but I saw one catch a pigeon on the wing, which was incredible. The four men were sentenced that month; they each got 40 years of jail time with a minimum of 30 years before probation. The gang leader was recommended not ever to be allowed probation. Reading the headlines in the Sunday paper brought it back to me and made me think of Naomi again. No one deserved to go through what that poor young woman had. But I also realised she had been lucky in surviving, unlike the other three women. As I read it, I traced the scar on my arm where the knife had cut me. My mum, always perceptive, noticed my pensive mood that afternoon and gave me a much-needed hug.

May came around, and at the start of the exams, Dafydd, the girls, their respective partners and I often met up after each day at the coffee shop. Overall, we were pleased with how the exams were going and quietly confident. Around that time, I was accepted to all three universities, subject to getting my expected grades. Ultimately, I accepted the Manchester offer because I might get to go to Anfield to watch Liverpool play occasionally.

Craig came down to stay at our house for a week in early July, and I showed him around the New Forest. This National Park is just outside Totton and consists of a mix of forest and heathland. It had semi-wild native ponies roaming freely and was founded by William the Conqueror in 1079, so not exactly 'New'. We also caught the train down to Portsmouth. We went to see HMS Victory - Admiral Nelson's famous flagship at Trafalgar, The Mary Rose - King Henry VIII's flagship that had sunk in the Solent on its maiden voyage and HMS Warrier, the first iron-hulled warship. We spent the afternoon on the beach eating ice creams and watching the boats on the Solent as we looked across to the Isle of Wight. Craig and Dafydd were both accepted at Manchester, so we decided to try to get accommodation together if possible. Next year was going to be a good year, and we intended to have a great time together.

Late July was pretty crap where the weather was concerned, and August wasn't forecast to be much better. I turned 18 in June, so I asked my parents if they would agree to me camping in France. We'd been camping as a family many times, and they had no concerns. I decided to head for somewhere in the south, as it was more likely to be hot, and found flights from Southampton to Bordeaux in the Southwest. From there, I could get a train to the village of Ychoux and then a bus to Mimizan Plage on the Atlantic coast. I found several campsites nearby and packed a small tent and stove. I would need to buy gas canisters once I got there, but it would be easy enough.

Southampton only has a small airport, so the aeroplane was a twin-engine propeller type (or rubber band powered, as my dad thought). The flight was noisy and bumpy, but it was much more convenient than travelling to London to catch something. I arrived, set up my tent, and ate a simple meal. France had licensing laws similar to those in England, so I bought some lager from the onsite camp shop when I bought my food. There appeared to be mainly Dutch, German, and British families at the site, but not many my age. I chatted with the families around me, who were all very friendly. In the evening, I played badminton with a German family with two young teenage children. We conversed in French, the only common language, and managed quite well. After their kids had gone to bed, I shared some beers with them and played cards under the stars.

The next day, I put my Kindle, towel, sunscreen, bottled water, a baguette and some cheese into a small rucksack and headed for the beach. The beach closest to the campsite was bustling, and I wanted somewhere quieter, so I walked a mile or so further south until it was deserted. After deciding on a spot, I took off all my clothes, ran down, and dived into the sea. The whole section of the beach for mile after mile is clothing optional. We'd been here as a family before, and swimming and walking around naked wasn't new to me; it was liberating and felt good for the soul. I spent most of the day there, occasionally running along the beach for about a mile before turning around and jogging back. I passed a few people: young couples, old couples, some nude, some topless and some with regular bathing costumes on. No one batted an eye at me, jogging past, although some women looked like they were watching me through their sunglasses.

Over the next few days, I followed the same basic pattern; I tended to head to the same area of the beach and then spend the day there, swimming, reading, sunbathing, and occasionally going for a jog when I got too restless or even going through some taekwondo forms. In the evenings, I often played badminton with the children of the German couple nearby before playing cards and drinking with the parents.

The day before I was heading home, I started in the same manner. Just before lunch, I was getting restless again, so I decided to go and have another jog before eating, heading in the opposite direction to what I had done in the morning. I set off, close to the sea where the sand was wet and harder and saw a group of four young, topless women. They looked Thai or Southeast Asian, but I couldn't see clearly. They watched as I ran past, and I could hear them giggling. I had a good-sized penis, being nearly nine inches erect but only about five in its current sleeping state, and as I ran, it swung about, so they got a good, free show. I must admit I probably exaggerated my running to ensure my cock swung about more than usual, but the girls did look cute, so you can't blame me.

Further up the beach was a middle-aged couple who looked to be hugging and kissing; she saw me, and I heard her groan as she stared at my cock. I smiled, thinking the chap would probably get lucky and carried on. I ran further than usual, then turned and returned towards my spot. As I had predicted, when I got close to the couple, he was kneeling behind her, pumping enthusiastically into her. Her large breasts were swinging under her as she supported her weight on her hands. She saw me, licked her lips, and flicked her head, trying to get me to come over and join them.

I slowed down almost to a walk, watching them. It was a very erotic sight, and although older, she was still a good-looking woman. Joining them didn't appeal to me, so I watched them as I passed. What did happen, though, was to start pumping blood into my dick until it was fully erect. The woman seemed to enjoy that sight even more and started to moan loudly before she came hard. The guy then grabbed her hips as he came inside of her. She knelt up, and he cupped her breasts and then kissed her. It was a strangely romantic sight.

I carried on further down the beach, hoping my hardon would go down before I got back to that group of girls. If they had giggled before when my dick was swinging in the breeze, I didn't dare think of the reaction if I went past with it looking like a figurehead on a ship. As I got closer, my erection had subsided enough that it wasn't pointing straight up to the sky, but it was still obviously engorged. I looked towards them and saw only three pert bottoms on their towels. It looked like they were all reading, so they hadn't seen me arrive.

I looked out to the ocean to see where the other girl was but couldn't see her. After I went about another 100 yards, I saw a seal pop its head up briefly and then drop back. I'd never seen seals along this coast before and didn't realise they frequented this area. It popped up again, followed by two arms. I immediately stopped and looked closer. It wasn't a seal. It was one of the young women! She appeared to be trying to swim towards the shore but wasn't getting anywhere and kept going under the waves. It looked like she was caught in a rip current, so there was no way she would make it back.

I darted towards her and dived into a breaking wave, surfacing just behind it and swimming as fast as possible towards where I'd last seen her. Reaching that position, I looked around again. Her head broke the surface about twenty yards further out, and I set off again. I then took a deep breath, dived under the water, and saw her looking up at me pleadingly, arms outstretched, two or three metres below the surface. Bubbles were slowly coming out of her mouth, and she was hardly moving. I kicked hard and swam down, and grabbed her arm. Holding tightly, I turned, headed for the surface and pulled her as hard as possible.

We broke the surface, and she gasped for air, breathing frantically. I went onto my back and put my arm around her chest, laying her on top of me as she took long deep breaths. I tried to reassure her in my best French, but she didn't answer. I slowly started swimming parallel to the shore; it was the only way to escape a rip current as they were too strong and fast to swim against.

I looked towards the beach, confident we were now free of the rip. We were far from it, so I turned and headed in that direction. As we came closer, the waves started building up. The waves are large and powerful along this coast as they break on the shore. It makes for good body boarding, but if your timing is out, you can get tumbled about like you are in a washing machine. The girl was breathing more normally now and trying to kick a bit to help with the swimming, but she looked exhausted. I tried to explain about the waves and how I wanted her to grab hold of me tightly as I tried to surf them in.

She replied, "I'm so sorry, I don't understand you. I'm from England and don't speak French very well!"

I laughed and replied, "Ha, ha, I just assumed you were French; I'm also English! Are you okay now? We need to get in through these breakers, so we'll wait until you're ready. My name's David, by the way."

"Just give me a few more minutes, and I'll be ready," she responded, "My name's Mai; I can't thank you enough for saving me."

"I'm just glad I noticed one of the four of you was missing and looked to see if you were swimming. I thought you were a seal at first!"

"Ha, I'm not a seal, but I thought I was a good swimmer, just not as good as I thought."

We floated for a few minutes as her breathing started to get back to normal. From her position on her back, lying on my chest, I could see right down her body. She had a beautiful face. Her long black hair trailed over her breasts, which were probably a B cup and suited her petite frame. They were topped with very prominent nipples. Mai didn't look tall, but her legs looked toned and had a skimpy red bikini bottom. Looking at her so closely and holding her just below her breasts started to make the blood flow again to my cock. I decided we'd better move before she noticed, and it alarmed her.

"Once you are ready," I instructed her, "I'll swim on my front, and you get on my back, put your arms around my chest and hold on. I'll then try and catch one of the waves into shore. We'll get tumbled about and thrown up on the beach if we miss the wave. Try to cling on if that happens. Just try not to grab me around the neck, or you'll choke me!"

"Okay, I'm ready now," she responded.

I let go and turned over onto my front, and she reached around my chest and held on. I watched the waves, waiting for the right moment and then shouted, "This one, hold on!"

With that, I started swimming hard, catching the top as the wave passed. We started surfing it as it approached the shore, with me trying to stay just behind the crest so it broke in front of us. Mai tried to hang on for dear life, but she didn't have the strength after her earlier exertions and slipped slightly. The wave broke, and we started to ride it in, the force of the water jostling us about. Mai slipped down again and tried to get a better grip but ended up grabbing my cock with her right hand and her left around my waist. It responded again and started to swell more.

The wave washed us up on the beach, and she let go. I stood up, leaned down, picked her up under her arms, and dragged her further up the beach, away from the crashing waves. I fell onto my back, and she landed with her head just above my belly button, both of us breathing heavily and laughing. She leant up on her elbows and looked down between us, my dick was now nearly full mast, and her eyes and mouth opened wide, and she gasped.

"I'm sorry!" I stammered. "I'm not going to try anything, but you're gorgeous, and I've been holding you closely. I'm trying desperately to think of other things to get it to go down!"

She looked at me and smiled. "It's nice to know I have that effect on you; I'm honoured that it's stood up to attention for me! Can I hold it? I've never been so close to one before!"

"Er, you already held it as we came in through the waves!" I responded, laughing back at her.

"Oooo! In that case, it must be fine for me to hold it again!" With that, she moved and sat beside me and reached out and put her hand around my shaft.

"I can't get my fingers all the way around!" she exclaimed. She then put her other hand further up my shaft and squeezed gently with both hands.

She looked me in the eyes and gushed, "You're so hard!" with that, she let go and put her hands before her mouth. "I can't believe I've held a penis, and it was so big!"

I stood up and asked her, "Shall we return to your friends? They will be missing you soon."

She nodded and stood but then stumbled against me.

"I'm not sure I've got any strength in my legs," she said, looking up at me under her eyelashes.

I didn't entirely believe her, but she was so small and light, probably only 5 foot 5 inches, so I put one arm around her back and the other under her legs and lifted her. She screamed and then laughed, putting one arm around the back of my neck and the other dangling down towards the sand. She had a delightful laugh, and I got the impression she was very cheerful and bubbly. We set off, the sand squeaking with each step I took.

"Why does it do that?" she asked.

"I've no idea," I responded, "there seems to be squeaky sand all along this coast."

As I walked further, she looked up into my eyes and smiled. Then I felt her other hand wrap around my cock again, and then she smiled even more.

I stopped and said, "I can't turn up to your friends carrying you with a massive boner! I hoped carrying you over the sand would make it go down."

"They will love it!" she responded. "We were all admiring your package swinging around as we watched you running along the beach earlier. My sister and cousins were describing EXACTLY what they would do with it if they had the chance!"

"Um, am I going to be safe with you four?" I chuckled.

"Don't worry about them; my sister is married, one cousin is engaged, and the other has a steady boyfriend. They are all talk, so you are safe with them!" she laughed at me.

I smiled back at her and continued walking. Her eyes shone brightly while laughing, and she had a big grin.

I stopped suddenly again, "You didn't mention if I'd be safe with you?" I questioned.

Her smile got even wider, and she squeezed my cock again, "I didn't, did I?"

I set off again, chuckling, and as we approached them, they looked up, puzzled. I set Mai down, and she ran over to the other girls and explained what had happened. I stood a short distance away and started counting to a hundred, alternating between French, Spanish and Swedish, trying to will my cock to go down, which was only partially successful. There were gasps and cries out from the girls as Mai told them how close she had come to drowning and how I'd rescued her. They all had a group hug, tearfully rejoicing in her safe return. One of the older women then ran over to me, threw her arms around my neck, and kissed me on my lips.