Olympic Dreaming Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for saving my little sister!" she gushed. "I'll never be able to repay you."

She squeezed me tightly, pulling me close. That didn't help the boner problem at all, so I tried to move my hips away from her. She released me, only for, I assume, the older cousin to put her arms around my neck as well. She then proceeded to kiss me on the lips as well and gave me another big hug. As she left, the other cousin repeated the actions of the other two. By now, my boner was once again at full mast. She stepped back and looked down, smiling.

"I told you he'd be impressive!" she told the other girls.

Mai then pushed between her and me and put her arms around me, smiling at the others.

"Finders, keepers! I got first dibs on him, so hands off!" With that, she laughed and pulled me over to their towels.

We sat, and I learned her sister, Lien, was twenty-four and had been married for three years. Her cousins were Laura, nineteen, and Anna, who was also twenty-four and engaged. Mai was eighteen, like me. Both sets of parents had come over, while still children, as Vietnamese boat people in the 1970s. Along with their families, they had all settled in Scotland. Mai sat between my legs as they talked and leaned back against my chest, her arms gently caressing my calves. We talked for about twenty minutes, and then Mai asked me if I wanted to collect my stuff and bring it back to have lunch and spend the afternoon with them. I agreed, stood up, and excused myself. Mai also jumped up and took my hand.

"I'll come with you and help," she said, smiling at me.

The others looked at each other and giggled. We walked along the beach with our arms around each other, with my still erect cock leading the way, much to Mai's delight and constant comments.

"Is it a homing cock?" she asked. "It seems to be pointing the way for us!"

"I don't know how I'm going to cope all afternoon if you four keep me in this state," I laughed. "I never expected to be spending the afternoon with four beauties!"

She pulled me onto my beach towel when we returned to where I'd set up.

"Let's just sit for a while, just the two of us," she told me.

She gently put one hand behind my head and pulled me towards her. We kissed tentatively at first, and then when I moved my tongue across her lips, she opened her mouth, and our kissing became more passionate. I lifted a hand and cupped one of her breasts, and then started caressing it. When I took her nipple between my fingers, she groaned loudly.

"Yessss!" she hissed. "Oh, that's so good!"

"I wish I were on the pill!" she declared. "I've never been so turned on in my life! I want you to make me a woman. Do you have any condoms?"

"No, sorry, I don't. It never occurred to me I'd meet someone on the beach! It would be special if you were my first as well!" I replied, regretting the missed opportunity. Shit! Why hadn't I thought I'd meet a beautiful girl on the beach who just happened to want to fuck me! I answered myself - because the chances of that happening were a million to one.

"You've never?..." she asked.

I shook my head and then moved my lips down to her nipples, worshipping them both in turn. Mai started panting and then started whimpering. If we couldn't make love, I would ensure she remembered me.

"Yes, yes, yes!" she cried before gasping as she had a small orgasm. I looked at her face and decided that a woman who had just climaxed was one of the most beautiful sights possible.

She pushed me onto my back and smiled at me.

"Your turn!" She gently took my cock in one hand and started slowly pumping me.

"My hands look so small!" she said.

She licked her lips and then slowly bent her head down and kissed the top of my cock. Her tongue then flicked out, and she licked all around the head. She looked me in the eyes and continued.

"I don't know if this is going to work as you're so big, but I'll give it a try," she said, "Let me know if I'm doing it wrong; it's the first time I've done this."

With that, she opened her mouth and took the head in. She moaned and started using her tongue as well, bobbing her mouth up and down over the head.

"I've never felt anything as good!" I groaned. "That's wonderful!"

She kept sucking and bobbing on my cock head and then slowly started to take more and more into her mouth. She then used one of her hands to hold the base and wanked that in time with her head and cupped my balls with her other hand. Pre-cum and her saliva coated my cock and ran down my balls.

"I'm going to cum soon!" I said, wanting to warn her before I came in her mouth. She sped up, and then, as my hips started to shake just before I came, she said.

"Cum on my tits! Paint them with your juice!"

She pointed my cock at her tits and pumped me with both hands; I roared and then came like never before. She hadn't realised the force of my ejection, and the first two spurts went on her face. She gave a little squeal and then pointed me lower. I came another four or five times across her breasts before reaching for her hand to stop her.

"No more!" I pleaded, my cock too sensitive and currently spent.

She looked at me with one cum covered eye closed. One side of her face, from her hair to her chin, had two large ropes of cum covering it. Both breasts and her neck were also similarly coated. I breathed deeply as I got my breath back.

"Wow! I never knew there would be so much!" she laughed.

"I don't think I've ever cum that much," I responded. "That was magical. Words can't describe it."

She absent-mindedly poked her tongue out and licked around her lips, taking some cum into her mouth. She raised her eyebrows at me once she realised what she'd done.

"Mmmm, tasty as well! That's a surprise!"

With that, she scooped some more from around her face and then bent her head down to try and lick as much as she could off her tits. What she couldn't reach with her tongue, she scooped up with her fingers and greedily sucked off. She then leaned down again and cleaned any residue left on my cock.

"Can I do the same to you?" I asked her. She looked puzzled before I indicated I wanted to go down on her.

"You'd do that?" She responded.

"Well, I've never done it before, so I might need some directions, but I'd love to if you'll let me!"

"Too right I'll let you!" she squealed before untying her bikini bottoms and lying back with an excited look on her face.

I moved down to her feet and gazed up at her prone form, drinking it all in. I wanted to remember this view for the rest of my life. I crouched down and kissed the insides of her thighs, moving up one before skirting her slit and moving back down the other leg. I kissed and nibbled my way back up before stopping and looking closely at her opening.

"You're beautiful," I said before slowly licking her slit from bottom to top.

I continued licking around her opening before poking my tongue slightly inside her. She groaned, so I continued trying to lick as far in her as I could. I then got a finger, inserted it and slowly pumped it into her before adding a second finger. I moved my tongue and found a small button just above her love hole. Assuming this to be her clitoris (thanks, Google! I thought), I started working my tongue in circles around it. Mai was moaning loader now and reached down to caress my hair. I curled my fingers up inside her and found a rougher patch of skin (this must be her G-spot, I thought!) So, I started rubbing that gently as well. As I did that, she started bucking and crying out beneath me.

"Fuck! Fuck, Fuck, Oh God, Oh God, YEEESSSS!!!!" she screamed.

She seemed to have no control of her body, and she thrashed about, screaming as she orgasmed. After her body had relaxed, I slowed down and gently removed my fingers. Kissing around her slit, I then started moving up her torso, kissing both nipples and then lying above her, looking down into her eyes. We smiled at each other and said Wow simultaneously, causing us to giggle. I sat up and looked at my fingers, they were coated in her juices, so I put both into my mouth, sucking them clean. She sat up as well and cuddled into me.

"Just think what actual sex would be like if this was that good!" she said to me.

"Just make sure the lucky guy deserves it and treats you like the Princess you are," I responded.

"I'm so going on the pill when I get home. I can't believe I missed this opportunity," she moaned.

"Come on," I said, standing up. "We need to get back to the others, or they'll think you've drowned again!" I packed my things into the rucksack, and, holding hands, we meandered back to the others.

As we approached, they all cheered and hooted at us.

"What?" Mai asked.

"You've still got cum on your face," her sister laughed.

Mai immediately put her hands up, rubbed her face, and looked at her fingers.

"Sucker, there's nothing there!" laughed Lien, "But you've just won me £5 from Anna! When you took a while, I followed you to see if you needed help. I saw you with David's cock down your throat, so I decided you could handle it on your own! When I returned to tell the others, they wouldn't believe sweet, innocent little Mai would do something like that. I told them you would be just as much a slut as the rest of us once you had the chance!"

Mai and I turned red before she laughed back at them and responded.

"I'd like to think I'll be an even bigger slut than you three! Although I don't think I ever got close to halfway down that monster." The girls all burst out laughing, and Mai and I sat back down.

"I see you decided to get an all-over tan as well," Anna said, indicating Mai's lack of clothing.

We got out our simple provisions and had some bread with cheese and ham. The girls had brought a couple of bottles of red wine and some mugs. Mai and I shared one mug as they only had four. The wine was a local Bordeaux and went very well with the cheese. We spent the next hour laughing and slowly getting tipsy, with the other three girls teasing Mai and I.

After eating, Mai stood up and asked me to put suncream on her back. I grabbed the bottle, started at her feet, and slowly moved up to her neck, ensuring her lovely bottom was well covered. As I neared her neck, the other three looked at each other and stood in a line next to Mai.

"Don't forget us!" they chorused. I smiled and worked my way down the line, finishing with Laura. The girls shared a family likeness and were all very pretty.

Laura spun around and said, "You'd better do my front, too! You did such a good job on my back." She looked coyly at me, waiting to see if I dared do it.

There was no way I would miss this chance, so I took even longer, ensuring every square inch was well-lubricated. I paid particular attention to her firm breasts. Like Mai, she also seemed to have very sensitive nipples. As I coated them both carefully with lotion, they quickly became hard, and her chest flushed. Once I'd finished with Laura, Lien and Anna also requested similar treatment. When I was finishing Lien's breasts, I noticed Anna had removed her bottoms. I raised an eyebrow and looked questioningly at her.

"What?" she said innocently, "Are you going to object?"

"What do you think?" I responded. "This is a wet dream come true!"

She giggled, and I proceeded to work my way down her torso. I gently oiled her breasts and stomach and knelt to do her legs. I started at her feet and moved up to her hairless pussy. I deliberately moved slowly, and as I approached her pussy her breathing got faster. She then reached out and grabbed my hands.

"You'd better stop there," she said, gasping. "As much as I want you to, I'm married. I could easily get too carried away."

The three returned to their towels, and I moved on to Mai. My cock was throbbing with all the stimulation and dripping precum. The girls were all looking hungrily at it. I decided it was time for some payback, so I took extra care of Mai's breasts. I was pulling gently at her nipples and breathing into her ear. Mai's breathing quickened, and then I knelt and started at her feet. As I moved higher, I lightly stroked her inner thighs, and she moved her legs further apart. I looked up at her; her eyes were closed, her mouth open, panting, and her nipples were standing out, looking like two pencil erasers perched on her breasts. I slid one and then another finger into her and started slowly pumping them in and out. She steadied herself by putting her hands on my head, and I leaned in and licked her slit.

"Yesssss!" she hissed.

I moved my tongue onto her clit and attacked it, inserting two fingers fully in before curling them up to her G spot again. I continued, licking her clit and rubbing her G-spot. Mai's pussy was dripping, her juices running down my hand.

"Nnnnnggggg," she babbled, quickly spasming and jerking about.

I held her tightly with my other arm to try to keep her upright, and then her legs buckled, and she fell to the floor in a heap. I cradled her and kissed her head as she slowly came around.

"Holy shit!" exclaimed Lien. "I wish you could teach my boyfriend that!"

"You and me both!" chorused Anna and Laura together. They looked at each other, and all burst out laughing.

I lay down on my towel, bringing Mai with me, spooning her, and gently caressing her breasts and stomach. Nudity had never bothered me, and I didn't have any hangups about sex, but I was surprised at how easy it was to be intimate in front of three strangers. Maybe I was a secret exhibitionist, but I didn't care. The afternoon was one of the best I'd ever had. We all chatted some more before Mai moved my arms, changed position, and lay looking at my cock.

"Your turn," she said huskily before taking my cock in both hands and slowly starting to move them up and down.

I'd been erect since putting the sun cream on the girls, so I was already liberally leaking pre-cum. She moved her head and engulfed my cockhead, swirling her tongue around it. Slowly, she took more and more of my cock into her mouth, and then I felt it hit the back of her mouth. She bobbed up and down, taking as much of me as possible. On one occasion, she stopped at the deepest she'd managed and put one of her hands around my cock by her lips. She pulled off to see how much she hadn't managed to take in.

"I don't think it's possible to go deeper than that!" she said.

"God, look how much is still left!" Lien gasped.

"What you're doing is amazing, Mai!" I replied. "You don't need to go deeper!"

I looked at the other three girls to ensure they were okay with Mai's actions. I don't think I could have brought myself to stop her, even if they weren't. I needn't have worried; they were all sitting and pinching their nipples. Anna and Lien had their fingers buried in their pussies, and Laura was frigging her clit. I took hold of Mai's legs and lifted her onto me so her pussy was within reach and started licking her clit. That spurred Mai on even more, and she renewed her effort on my cock. She started moaning as she did. The vibrations of her moans on my cock rapidly brought me towards a climax again.

I lifted my head briefly from her clit and warned her.

"Going to cum soon!" she patted my thigh, so I assumed she didn't want to lift off.

I went back to her clit and reached down, and started pulling gently on her nipples, then we both climaxed together. She swallowed the first four spurts but couldn't keep up and pulled her mouth off. I came three more times all over her face, and she sighed happily. We disengaged, and she wiped the cum off her face with her fingers and sucked them.

"Mmmm, pudding!" she declared.

"Mine was excellent as well!" I responded.

We looked at the other three girls in various states of post-climatic bliss.

"What happens in France stays in France; okay, girls?" said Anna.

They looked at each other and grinned.

"What's happened?" replied Lien, "Nothing's happened on this trip, has it?" and they burst out laughing again.

"Told you I was going to be a bigger slut than you three!" Mai said as she cuddled into me.

We all rested for a while and then ran down to the sea to swim and wash; the remaining two girls removed their bikini bottoms as well, so the rest of the afternoon, wherever I looked, all I could see were tits, bums or pussies. It was heaven!

Partway through the afternoon, Mai and I went for a swim. She decided to use me as a bodyboard, like when I had rescued her. We swam out together and then watched for the right wave. Once we agreed on one, she would climb on my back, and I would try to swim on the wave's crest as we rode it to shore. After the first two goes, she altered her hold so that one arm was around my waist and the other gripped my cock.

Hearing her laughter each time we body-boarded on the waves, the other girls walked to the shore to watch us.

"Can I have a go?" asked Lien.

"Sure," I replied. "Just hold my waist and start kicking when I do to keep up with the waves."

We ran and dived into an incoming wave and surfaced behind it. Then, swimming slightly further out, we waited until a bigger wave approached.

"Okay," I said. "This one looks good. Hold on tightly!"

Lien grabbed hold of my waist, and we kicked hard. Catching the wave perfectly, we surfed the crest until we came close to the shore, and then the wave crashed, and we tumbled up the beach. Lien still had a good hold of me, and we stood and laughed with the exhilaration of the ride.

Mai was talking to her cousins, and Anna asked to have a go next. We dived through the waves, and I explained what we would do while waiting for the right moment.

"Don't worry," Anna said. "Mai has told us exactly how to get a perfect ride."

I was enjoying myself too much to twig what she was referring to. When I spotted a good wave and told Anna to climb on, I wasn't expecting her to hold my waist with one arm and then grab my cock with her other hand. We kicked together, and then as we rode the wave, Anna whooped and cheered as she gripped my cock tightly. After we washed up on the shore and stood up, Anna reluctantly let go of my cock and then told the other girls.

"Mai was right, you can use David's cock as a rudder!"

The girls all burst out laughing.

"You should have told me before I had a go!" Lien replied.

"We can take turns," Mai responded. "It looks like David is enjoying it!"

Over the next thirty minutes, the girls took turns using me as a bodyboard. Each one gripped my cock as we surfed the waves. After the first couple of turns each, they started slowly wanking my cock as we surfed. Once we tumbled onto the beach, they all looked innocently at me as if nothing had happened. I was enjoying myself immensely, but the constant stimulation was starting to get too much.

"One last time each, and then I'm stopping," I announced as I pulled Lien to her feet. "I can't take much more of this, enjoyable as it is."

Lien had just had her turn surfing on me. She looked down at my cock, a strand of pre-cum was dripping from my cock, almost reaching my knees.

"Mai," she stated. "We can't leave poor David in this state. You'll have to take care of him again!"

"I have got a better idea," Mai said. "Follow me."

Mai held my cock and led the way back to their towels.

"Seeing as you all caused this," Mai began. "I think you should all help remedy the situation. Kneel in front of David in a semi-circle."

The three girls knelt on their towels, looking at Mai expectantly. Mai then moved behind me and reached around, and took my cock in her hands. Slowly she started pumping my cock, the girls realising what Mai intended, smiled and licked their lips. Mai moved to my side, and I put an arm around her, taking a breast in my hand. The three girls started grabbing their breasts and playing with their pussies as they watched my dripping cock, inches from their faces. Mai and I looked at each other as she increased her pace. I leaned down and kissed her, moaning.