Olympic Dreaming Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not going to last much longer!" I stated.

"Paint their faces for me!" she panted.

With a loud groan, my cock erupted. Mai continued to wank me as she pointed my cock at the three faces waiting in front of me. As I came on them, the girls, one by one, climaxed as well. Anna and Laura both had their mouths open as they came, and some sperm entered their mouths. All three licked their lips as they recovered from their orgasms. Mai then knelt and licked my cum off their faces before kissing each one in turn. She then took my slowly deflating cock in her mouth and sucked me dry, licking my balls to ensure no cum was missed.

Tired, we all lay on our towels and dozed, Mai and I holding hands as we did.

We ate some more bread, cheese and wine later in the afternoon and played frisbee, which was very enjoyable. I made sure always to throw the frisbee so the girls had to jump, and I got to see their breasts bouncing about. They reciprocated by watching my cock dance as I reached to catch the frisbee.

Unfortunately, all good things must end, and the girls had to return to their holiday home, where their parents were waiting for them. I kissed them all goodbye and had a giant cuddle (and fondle) with Mai before we kissed and separated. Neither of us had a car; she lived in Scotland, and I lived on the south coast of England, so we knew this was only a holiday fling, but it was something we would both treasure.

I contemplated the day while preparing and eating my evening meal; the neighbouring campers could see I was happy from the huge grin I wore all evening. The next day, I returned to Bordeaux airport and then caught a flight back to Southampton, a smile on my face the whole trip.