Olympic Dreaming Ch. 12

Story Info
Start of yr 2 at Uni & eventful trip to York.
9.5k words
4.78
3k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 12

After returning to Heathrow from our sex-filled but relaxing holiday on a Greek island, I said goodbye to my girlfriends, Diane and sister Alice. Naomi informed me that she would get her mum onto a dating app to encourage her to find a new partner.

I then drove Dafydd, Craig and the two Claires down the M3 back to Totton. After parking, we walked down the road to find one of 'my' gold post boxes. As we rounded the corner, it stood proudly at a junction of the road. They all took photos of me next to it, and some people recognised me and asked for selfies with me and the post box.

After I had been suitably embarrassed enough, we headed for the café for cake and a hot drink. Craig and Claire slept at my house, and the five of us headed to Shropshire in the morning to take them home. I pulled into Criag's driveway and greeted his family. We had lunch in their garden, and I showed them my Olympic medals. We then walked into town to see 'my' other gold post box. Again, we took photos, and I stood for a few selfies with some locals.

After saying goodbye to Craig and his family, I dropped Craig's Claire at the local train station and returned to Totton with Dafydd and the other Claire. I spent a few relaxing days at home with my parents and then packed for another year at university. I was driving myself north this year, but my mum helped me ensure I hadn't forgotten to pack anything.

Stopping at the housing agent in Manchester, I signed the contract for the year's lease and picked up the keys. The girls would arrive the following day, so I parked on the drive, let myself in, and brought all my clobber in. As I had come into the money with the sponsorships, I insisted I pay for the whole lease this year. The girls agreed on the condition they help pay for all our food. I had the largest bedroom as I wouldn't be alone most nights, so I unpacked and settled in.

Once that was done, I sent a WhatsApp on our group chat, letting them know I was here and looking forward to seeing them tomorrow. Thinking it was probably wise to get some food in the house, I drove to the local supermarket and stocked up. After a light dinner, I investigated what was on TV. The house was provided with a new smart Samsung TV (thanks to my sponsorship), including the Netflix App. I thought this would be a good idea for the five of us, so I paid for a year's subscription. Scrolling through the movie selection, I chose one I thought the girls wouldn't enjoy, watched that, and then went to bed.

In the morning, I kept an ear out for the girls. The first to arrive was Alicia with her parents. I greeted them warmly and helped Alicia bring her belongings into the house and settle in. Just after I had put the kettle on, Mai arrived with her parents and sister, Lien. I hadn't seen Lien for a year but welcomed her warmly. I hadn't met her parents before, but Mai talked about them a lot. Initially, they weren't keen on the idea of the four of us in a relationship. But Mai had help from her sister and the two cousins I'd met in France. They had all worked on her parents over the previous year, and seeing how happy Mai was each time she returned home helped. The final clincher was when she told her parents I had met the Queen. Seeing me win two gold medals over the summer meant I moved from unapproved to the best thing since sliced bread! Consequently, they both were pleased to meet me. Her mum, being only five feet tall, was amazed at how tall I was.

They came in and met Alicia and her parents, and we all drank tea and coffee in the garden. The girls insisted I show their parents my gold medals and George Cross, so I hurried to get them. I was so proud of them and didn't need much encouragement to show them off. Sabrina arrived with her parents as we finished our drinks, shortly followed by Naomi and Diane. I helped both girls with their belongings while Sabrina's parents and Diane were introduced to the others.

After I lugged the last of Naomi's gear into her bedroom, we hugged, and then she told me that her mum had her first date later that week. The confidence she had gained on our Greek holiday had spurred her on to find someone. I was delighted and said I'd encourage Diane before she left.

We all sat on the decking for an hour, talking and getting to know each other, and then I stood up to get some lunch ready. Diane joined me in the kitchen, putting the food out. As we were alone, I held my arms out to her and congratulated her on going on a date. She cuddled into me and murmured her thanks for the wonderful holiday and memories.

The girl's parents left after lunch, and the five of us chatted for the rest of the afternoon. The girls occasionally disappearing to finish unpacking. I'd bought enough food for a whole week, so we prepared dinner and watched TV afterwards before retiring to bed.

Our university courses weren't starting until the middle of the following week, so we hung out and got to know our new neighbourhood. Alicia and I jogged each morning, and the other three decided to take it up. The three of them jogged together whilst Alicia and I ran further (and faster!). I expected that if they continued, we might all be able to jog together by the New Year, which would be fun.

Just over a week after we moved in, there was going to be an open-topped bus parade in London for all the Olympic and Para-Olympic medal winners, ending at Buckingham Palace. The parade was on Monday, and Naomi invited me to stay at her mum's house. We caught the train from Manchester to London on Saturday so she could show me around some of the sights on Sunday. Also, her mum's date was Saturday night, and she was nervous. We suggested we join her at the gastro pub where she was meeting her date. Then, we could give her moral support. Once they'd met, Naomi and I would drink in the bar whilst Diane and her date went into the pub's restaurant area. If she felt uncomfortable, she could join us, and we'd leave together. If not, Naomi and I would go after an hour to eat somewhere else. This idea reassured Diane.

We arrived mid-afternoon and put our bags in Naomi's bedroom. We chatted for a few hours, and then Naomi left with her mum to help her prepare. When they came down, Diane looked lovely.

"Beautiful," I said. "Pretty but classy. Anyone who sees you will think you're desirable but not a pushover. I hope your date turns out to be as good as you deserve."

"Thank you, David," Diane responded. "I hope I'm ready for this."

"Just act natural, mum," Naomi said. "We know you're a great catch, and you look wonderful. The only way tonight doesn't work is if he isn't good enough for you. Remember the saying, there's plenty more fish in the sea."

Diane smiled and hugged us both. We then left her house and got a taxi to the gastro pub. Diane entered first. She knew what Steve, her date, looked like and scanned the bar for him. We were early, and there was no sign of him, so I bought us all a drink. As we sat at a table, Diane looked at the door and said.

"He's here."

She waved to him, and he walked over to join us. Diane introduced her daughter, Naomi and then her boyfriend, me. I stood to shake his hand, and then he recognised me. That seemed to reassure him, so I took his drinks order and fetched it. I returned to find them all chatting happily.

"I haven't been on a date for nearly twenty years," Steve said. "I've been nervous all week!"

"You and me both," answered Diane.

We chatted briefly, Diane explaining to Steve we were down from Manchester for the weekend as I was taking part in the open-top bus parade on Monday. Steve was a blue belt in Judo, so he had been interested in my progress in the Olympics. After about ten minutes, Steve and Diane left to go and have their meal. Diane looked very relaxed, so Naomi and I thought there was a good chance their date would be successful. After about an hour, we left for a separate restaurant and had a lovely Indian meal together.

On Sunday, Naomi and I caught a tube into the centre of London, and she showed me some of the sights. The weather was warm, so we strolled arm in arm, pausing often to kiss and cuddle. We returned late in the afternoon, and Naomi questioned her mum about her date the previous night. It had been a great success, and they were seeing each other again later in the week.

On Monday, I took the tube to where the bus parade was leaving and met the other medal winners. As the buses left on the route, we all took turns waving to the crowd and showing off our medals from the top deck. Naomi met me at Buckingham Palace as we were all allowed one guest, and we moved into the gardens at the rear for a tea party. The weather stayed hot and sunny, and we all had a fantastic time.

Namoi and I returned to Manchester in the evening and, over dinner, told the other girls all about the event. They had watched the parade on TV and had cheered every time the camera panned over me.

University started for the five of us on the 11th of September, and we caught the metro tram to the city centre to attend our lectures. As we were living further away, we would need to have lunch in the centre rather than pop back to our house in the middle of the day, but all living together this year made up for that minor inconvenience.

Land Rover had asked me to attend the Paris Motor Show at the end of September for the media day. They were launching a new model and wanted as much publicity as possible. I readily agreed but had the difficult job of deciding which of my girlfriends would accompany me. Ultimately, the girls nominated Mai, so the two of us caught a flight to Paris and then a taxi to a five-star hotel. Mai was thrilled with the room and screamed with excitement when she looked out of the suite's window and saw the Eifel Tower. She quickly took a picture and sent it to the other girls. We were due to have dinner shortly after we arrived, but Mai was determined to christen the bed before we ate, so our clothes were quickly removed.

As soon as she was naked, Mai jumped onto the bed and lifted her knees apart. Her pussy was already glistening with moisture. Licking her lips, she beckoned me onto her, and I entered and filled her in one thrust. Mai had been worked up ever since we'd boarded the flight from Manchester and didn't want slow and gentle.

"Fuck me, David!" she begged.

That wasn't a request I'd ever turned down, so I did just that. Mai's language got steadily more and more crude the closer she came to climaxing. Just as she came loudly, I erupted inside her, and she clung tightly to me as her pussy spasmed and milked me dry.

"God, I needed that!" she sighed.

I smiled at her, and we kissed before disentangling and going to have a shower.

Mai put on a white cocktail dress with a very short skirt, and we took the lift to the restaurant. As you'd expect from a five-star hotel, the food was divine.

Because the Eifel Tower was so close, we walked along the River Seine after dinner and took selfies of us against various sights. The crowds around the Eifel Tower were still quite large, even at night, and many people were also dressed up to the nines, so we didn't feel out of place.

We returned to our hotel and went to bed. This time, our lovemaking was slow and tender, Mai cuming twice before me, and then we went to sleep.

On Saturday, a taxi took us both to the Motor Show. The Paris show was among the biggest and most important, so Land Rover had a big stand. The team showed me around the new car, and then the press arrived to take their photographs. Mai left me to it and wandered around the other exhibits while I repeated the same poses for the next few hours. I didn't envy the models who had to do this for a living--always trying to look happy and excited at all the photographers. At least I only had to do this for a few hours. For some pictures, I had various models hanging off my arm or posing closely with me. Between takes, we managed to chat about our lives, and I got along very well with all of them.

After returning to our hotel, Mai ordered room service. She then went to shower while I checked the itinerary for Sunday. She came out of the bathroom wearing one of the hotel robes and flashed me as I went into the shower. As I relaxed under the shower, I heard room service turn up, so I finished off and quickly dried myself.

Coming out of the shower, I saw Mai draped on the bed. She was naked but for some whipped cream on her breasts, topped with some strawberries. Her pussy was also similarly covered. I stopped in my tracks, looking at the sight before me.

Seeing my eyes go wide and my cock quickly poking out of my robe, Mai grinned at me.

"Surprise!" she announced. "I hope you like your starter!"

"Wow!" I responded. "You always look good enough to eat, but this looks even better than normal!"

"Do you want to take a picture?" Mai enquired.

"You bet!" I replied. "Would you mind if I send it to the girls?"

"Not at all," Mai said.

I grabbed my phone and took some photos of Mai on the bed, including close-ups of her breasts and pussy. I then sent a full body shot to our WhatsApp group so the other girls could see Mai.

Tossing my phone down, I proceeded to lick the cream off her breasts and nibble at the strawberries and her nipples. Once complete, I moved south and ate the strawberries covering her pussy and lapped the cream, making sure I swirled my tongue around her clit and into her pussy. Mai was moaning loudly while I was doing this and soon orgasmed.

Moving on top of her, I entered Mai. She climaxed immediately, wrapping her legs around my back. She attacked my mouth with her tongue and begged me to pound her pussy. We were both very aroused, and our union was fast and frantic. Knowing the other girls would be looking at the photo of her with the cream and strawberries on her body turned Mai on even more. Mai kept begging me to fuck her harder and harder, so I obliged. Unfortunately, I couldn't keep up this assault very long and soon, my climax approached.

"I can't hold it much longer!" I grunted to Mai.

Mai started crying out and then shuddered against me as she orgasmed once more. Feeling her pussy pulsing on my cock, I buried myself to the hilt and filled her with cum. I carefully laid on her for a few minutes as we both got our breaths back, my cock eventually shrinking and Mai's pussy expelling it from her warm depths.

My phone had been pinging madly while we were occupied, so as Mai recovered, I glanced at the messages from the girls.

"Ha!" I snorted. "They want to know if I enjoyed my starter and if I managed to eat it all up!"

Mai's eyes gleamed with mischief, "Why don't you take another photo and show them the empty plate?" she asked.

"Are you sure?" I asked.

"Very!" She replied. "It's making me wet just thinking about you photographing me like this!"

I reached for my phone again and took some more pictures of Mai lying naked on our bed. As I took them, Mai opened her legs and lifted her knees. Cum was dribbling out of her pussy and running down her bum. Her nipples were standing erect from her breasts, her chest had a light sheen of sweat, and her hair was a mess, draped over the pillows and down her body. It was a very erotic sight.

"Is this one okay?" I asked, showing Mai one of the pictures showing the cum leaking from her.

"Yes, send it quickly before I change my mind," she gasped.

I hit send before either of us changed our minds, and we kissed and cuddled for a while before eating the remaining food we'd ordered.

On Sunday morning, we strolled around the city and visited more sights before catching a plane home to Manchester. As soon as we entered our house, I was pounced on by the three girls. The photo I'd sent of Mai after we'd had sex had turned them on so much that they had been horny ever since. They dragged me to my bedroom and stripped me in moments, their clothes soon following. I was manoeuvred onto the bed, and Sabrina got first dibs on my cock, quickly sitting astride me. No sooner had she started humping me than Naomi climbed onto my face and started grinding her pussy against my mouth. Alicia was kneeling beside me, caressing Sabrina's and Naomi's breasts. I reached out and found her knee with one hand and then ran my fingers up her thigh to her pussy. It was already dripping, so I inserted two fingers and started pumping them into her.

Sabrina, by this time, was pounding my cock with enthusiasm. She was pinching one of her nipples with one hand and frigging her clit with the other. I couldn't hear clearly as Naomi's thighs were pressed against my ears, but I could hear enough to know Sabrina was crying out as she rode me. I then felt her hands grip my waist, and she pressed her pussy down on me as she came. Sabrina twitched a few times, then relaxed her grip on me.

After a few moments, I felt Sabrina lift off and lie beside me. Naomi took the opportunity and moved her pussy from my mouth, and she impaled herself on my cock. I turned and looked at Sabrina lying next to me. Her face was flushed, and her hair was plastered against her sweat-covered face. She leaned towards me, and we kissed briefly. Naomi was now bouncing up and down on my cock, her fingers pulling her nipples vigorously.

Looking to my left, Alicia was squirming as I fingered her pussy. I opened my mouth to her, poked my tongue out and mimed tonguing her. She smiled at me and quickly swung her leg over my face and settled her pussy onto my mouth. As I slid my tongue into her pussy, I reached to her breasts to play with them. Her nipples were hard under my palms, and I teased them as I kneaded her breasts.

Naomi was now riding my cock hard as she neared her orgasm. I started counting in different languages in my head to ensure I didn't come yet. I wanted Alicia to ride me next. Sabrina and now Naomi had taken me too close to an orgasm for that without a rest in between. Just as I thought I wouldn't hold on, Naomi bottomed out and vigorously rubbed her clit on me as she orgasmed. My cock twitched, but I just brought my orgasm back from the brink.

Naomi now climbed off and lay on the opposite side to Sabrina, and Alicia lifted her pussy off my mouth. As she moved down my body, I turned to my left and looked at Naomi's flushed face. She smiled at me, leaned forward, and we kissed.

Now I didn't have a pussy in my face; I could look and hear better. Alicia was panting hard above me as she manoeuvred down to my cock. Sabrina and Naomi were lying on each side of me and resting a hand on my chest. Both had that 'just fucked' look and were smiling towards Alicia.

I then noticed Mai. She had also removed her clothes and was standing beside the bed. One hand was buried in her pussy, the other was holding her phone, filming us. Taking hold of Alicia's hips, I spun us around so she was now lying under me. She wrapped her legs around my waist, and I started pounding into her. We kissed, and then I lifted myself so my arms were straight below me. I could now look down on her body, moving up and down the bed with my thrusts.

Alicia cried out as she came, and as she did, Sabrina moved her head to take one of Alicia's nipples in her mouth. She bit it lightly, pulling her mouth away as she did. Naomi liked what she saw and did the same with Alicia's other nipple. Alicia was crying out now as she had one climax after another. Suddenly, she arched her back as one final massive orgasm hit her. Her body shook, and her pussy squirted into the air, landing on her breasts and Sabrina and Naomi's faces. I withdrew my cock and grabbed it, pumping it as I came. My cum joined Alicia's excretions and coated her breasts together with Naomi and Sabrina's faces.

I breathed hard, looking at the sight before me. Mai shrieked, put down her phone, and approached my bed. Taking my cock in her mouth, she started to clean me. Sabrina and Naomi licked the cum off the other's face and then turned their attention to Alicia's breasts.