Olympic Dreaming Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't think I've ever seen anything that hot!" the other woman replied.

Emily stood and approached me. When she came close, she held her arms out, hugged me, and cried into my chest.

"Thank you for saving Yvette!" she sobbed. "I could see the bruises all over your body when you were in the kitchen."

"I'm just glad I was in the right place at the right time," I replied.

She held me for a few minutes, and then the other woman stood up, removed her sunglasses and approached me.

As she removed her sunglasses, I stared at her, my mouth hanging open.

The lady paused, her arm starting to rise to shake mine, and she looked at my expression.

"I'm sorry again!" I blurted out, shaking my head. "You look just like an actress we've seen in a film!"

"This is my best friend, Astrid Nielson," Emily stated. "She's Yvette's Godmother. We've been friends since childhood, and I'm her agent."

I stood, mouth hanging open, staring at Astrid. Mai burst out laughing and pushed past me.

"You'll have to excuse David," she exclaimed. "He's had a crush on you since we all saw your debut film. That shower scene, in particular, is our favourite, and David has acted it out with each of us a few times!"

Mai hugged Astrid, and I returned to the land of the living as she stepped back.

"I'm sorry, yet again!" I began. "Meeting someone famous in my back garden is not something I expected!"

"You are the first person to recognise me since I've been in England, so I would hardly call myself famous," Astrid said. "I caught the first flight I could when I heard about Yvette's close call. I needed to let you know personally how thankful we all are."

Astrid stepped towards me, and we hugged. Then, she kissed me on both cheeks in greeting.

Sabrina introduced herself to Emily and Astrid, and we sat and talked. The girls all took turns telling our visitors about my exploits at the recent Olympics. After they told them about my gold medals, Mai ran off to fetch them so she could show them off.

While Mai had gone, Naomi entered the kitchen to make coffee and find biscuits.

"I told you he was a hunk!" Emily said to Astrid quietly in French as we waited. "I didn't know he was also an action hero, though!"

"He's the sort of person we need for my new project," Astrid responded in French. "Talk to casting and see if we can find a French version of him."

"With or without the huge cock?" Emily replied, smiling towards Astrid.

"I'm sure the production company would like huge," Astrid replied. "But as long as they look that good, can act and do the action scenes, I don't care. I'm not having a relationship with another actor again; they are all too vain and up themselves."

"And you're not!" Emily answered, giggling.

Naomi then came out, handed out the coffee, and put some biscuits on the table. She had also brought out a drink of squash for Yvette. Emily called Yvette over, and she returned, holding Alicia's hand.

"Yvette," Emily said to her in French. "Can you remember how to say 'thank you' in English like I taught you?"

Yvette approached me, looking shy.

"Good morning, Yvette!" I said to her in French. "It's nice to see you again. What a pretty dress you are wearing! Did you enjoy playing on the swing with Alicia?"

"It's my favourite dress!" Yvette replied. "Thank you." She then continued in English.

I held my arms out, and she came and hugged me.

"You're welcome!" I continued in French. "Do you want a drink? Naomi has also brought some nice biscuits out if you want one?"

Emily and Astrid were watching Yvette and I.

"I didn't know you spoke French!" Emily said, blushing. "I'm sorry about my comments earlier!"

"Don't worry about it," I responded. "I feel humbled by your comments. I studied French and Spanish at 'A' level, so I can handle most conversations. My mother's Swedish, so I also speak that fluently."

Astrid was excited to hear I was half Swedish, so we discussed where our ancestors were from. As we chatted, Mai returned with the box I kept my 'treasures' in and showed them the gold medals from the Singapore Youth Olympics and then the medals from London. Sabrina then reached in and brought out my George Cross.

"David received this from the Queen earlier this year for saving my life, as well as many other people from two gunmen in the mall," she said proudly. She handed Astrid the medal and hugged me, tears forming in her eyes. "He died on the way to hospital and had to be given CPR to be revived."

Emily and Astrid looked shocked at this revelation. The girls then explained how I'd met them all and how they all owed their lives to me.

"I saw how you were all looking at David," Astrid said. "I assumed you were all looking at him with lust, but it's love, isn't it?"

"Yes," I responded, "very much so."

"And lust!" Mai quickly added. The other three girls all laughed and agreed.

We chatted, getting to know each other better and discussing current events and news stories. Yvette wanted to go on the swing again, so I offered to take her. Emily joined me, and we laughed, taking turns pushing her daughter on the swing. Emily's husband was working in South America and was having trouble finding flights to be home with them, but Astrid quickly joined Emily to help them recover from their ordeal.

Our guests all stayed with us for lunch before leaving for the airport. Everyone got on well, and Yvette was a delightful little girl.

Towards the end of November, I received a phone call from Astrid asking if the five of us wanted to spend the New Year with them, skiing at a chalet in the French Alps. We were excited and delighted to accept the offer and promptly booked lessons at a dry ski slope nearby. Sabrina and Alicia had been skiing several times, but we were all novices.

We broke for the Christmas holidays, and I drove Mai to the airport to catch a flight to Edinburgh. I then drove the other three girls home, stopping at York before driving to London and staying overnight with Naomi and her mum. Diane and Steve were still going out and seemed to be getting on very well. He came for dinner while I was there and even stayed the night.

When I arrived back in Totton, my sister Alice joined us, and we spent four days at home before flying to Sweden for our traditional visit. I hadn't seen all my cousins for over a year, so there was lots to catch up on.

Arriving back home, I only had a few days to prepare before leaving for France. The four girls were meeting at Sabrina's, and I picked them up early in the morning on the last Saturday of December before driving down to Folkstone. We then caught the Eurotunnel train to Calais before driving through France to the resort of Les Arcs. Land Rover had supplied me with some snow chains, and as we got close, I stopped and put them on. Kneeling beside the car in the snow, I regretted I hadn't practised putting them on in England, but eventually worked out how to do it.

We arrived late in the evening after stopping en route for dinner. Astrid greeted us, and Emily introduced us to her husband, Philippe. He welcomed us warmly, particularly me, thanking me profusely for saving his daughter. We brought our luggage in, they plied us with drinks, and we toasted each other. Yvette had already gone to bed, so we tried to keep the noise down.

The following day, the five of us collected the ski gear we'd hired and found the instructor that Astrid had booked us. We spent the next few hours discovering that most of what we'd learned on a dry slope differs significantly from actual snow! But we had the basics, so we soon started picking it up. The whole party met each day for lunch at a restaurant near the top of the mountain, and the afternoon we spent on the novice slopes trying to put into action what we'd learned in the morning.

One night, Astrid and Emily took us to the local cinema. Her latest film had come out at the beginning of December, and we'd all expressed a desire to see it. The film was a political thriller, and Astrid played the main character who was trying to expose corruption. There were no subtitles, as we were in France, but I followed the plot without issues, and the girls got the gist of what was happening. The film ended in an extended chase sequence as the corrupt officials tried to hunt down and kill Astrid's character. The action and fight sequences were excellent, and we congratulated Astrid as we walked home afterwards.

Each evening, as we returned to the chalet, the girls were all very sore from using muscles they didn't know they had. Astrid had some massage oil she gave me, so I spent time rubbing the girls down and trying to relax them. The chalet had a large hot tub, and later in the evening, after Yvette had gone to bed, the eight adults all took our drinks and sat and talked in the hot water, relaxing after all the exercise. I saw Philippe eyeing up my girlfriends, but he and Emily looked very much in love and usually retired to bed early. The six girls wore bikinis in the hot tub, and Astrid seemed to delight in teasing me. She had even bigger breasts than Sabrina, which was quite an achievement, and she certainly knew how to turn on her audience.

Each night, I slept with two of my girlfriends. I never knew which two would join me, but there was a different combination each night. We were usually tired after the skiing, so our lovemaking tended to be short and gentle. It was more about the companionship of sleeping together we enjoyed, but sex is always good with someone you love.

On the last night at the chalet, the six girls and I were relaxing in the hot tub, drinking wine. Philippe hadn't joined us yet as he was working on his laptop.

"I'd like to thank you for this wonderful holiday," I said to Astrid. "We have all had a fantastic time, and the company has been excellent. We can't thank you enough."

My girlfriends all joined me in expressing their gratitude. We'd all agreed that we'd want to go skiing again. It had been so much fun.

"Well," began Astrid, "I'd like to thank you all for being such great guests. Especially you, David. It's not often I feel so safe with a man. You've never once made a pass at me or acted inappropriately. You'd be surprised how often men do, even if they are with their wife or girlfriend."

"David would never try anything with another woman," Naomi replied. "We trust him completely. He's only once made love to someone else, and that was because the four of us asked him to."

"I believe you," continued Astrid. "I expect I could sit here naked, and David would look and not touch."

"I wish you would!" Mai replied. "I'm sleeping with David tonight, and the sex would be epic if he'd been ogling you all evening. It was bloody great after we'd watched your first film, so it would be even better in real life!" Mai leaned over and kissed me, her hand resting on my cock.

She squeezed it and added, "Ohh, someone likes the thought of Astrid naked! I think that might be my cue to take you to bed to ravish me!"

Mai then stood and pulled me up, and we left for my bedroom, the remaining girls laughing as they saw my cock tenting my trunks.