Olympic Dreaming Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can taste all three of you!" Mai declared to the other girls as she finished cleaning my cock.

"Shall we watch the footage on the TV downstairs?" she added.

We all agreed and hurried into the lounge. Mai connected her phone to the large screen and started the clip.

As we all watched the orgy, my cock soon became erect again. Mai saw this, and wasting no time, she sat on my lap, facing the screen. Her pussy sunk down on my cock, and she started riding me in time to Sabrina's movements on the screen. As we watched Sabrina cuming, Mai had her first orgasm, murmuring her enjoyment.

The other three girls were now frigging their clits and pussies while we watched Naomi climb onto me on the TV. Mai again matched the movements we were watching. I took both her nipples in my fingers and started pulling and circling them, and Mai leaned her head back against me as she climaxed a second time while watching Naomi cum on the screen.

I was approaching another orgasm now, but Mai and I tried to time our union to the events on screen. As we saw Alicia getting closer and closer to when she squirted, Mai's language turned blue.

"Fuck me! Fuck me!" she shouted, staring as Alicia started to reach her final orgasm on screen. As we watched Alicia start to squirt and I pulled out to cum over her, Naomi and Sabrina on my bed, Mai cried out one more time and started spasming on me. My cock erupted into her, and I held her close as we both climaxed. Mai continued to twitch and spasm for a full minute before she slumped back against me, her body going limp as she fainted.

Breathing heavily, I held Mai gently to my chest, tenderly caressing her torso. The other three girls, having climaxed again, looked at each other.

"Wow!" Sabrina said. "That was so hot! I'd never believe I would be happy to have someone film me having sex but watching that back! Just wow! We'll have to watch that over and over again."

The three girls kissed me and went upstairs to shower and get dressed. I continued sitting, holding Mai against me as she slept. When they came back downstairs, they started preparing dinner. Mai was slowly coming around again, so I lifted her and carried her upstairs to my shower. We washed each other, dressed, and then went to eat.

Over dinner, we discussed the events we'd just taken part in. None of us had ever thought of being recorded, and after some discussion, we all agreed to keep the footage. We trusted and loved each other, and Mai sent us each the clip so we would have our own copy. After dinner, we decided to watch a movie together. Naomi searched for something to watch that evening, and as she was scrolling through Netflix, she came across the French film we'd seen the previous year starring Astrid Nielson. She saved it to our favourites, and we watched it later that week. The following few nights, they all re-enacted the shower scene with me.

We would usually get up around 8 am and run around a local park. Alicia and I would take a longer route, aiming to finish about the same time as the others. We then walked back to the house to cool down from the run. The girls each wore tight Lycra shorts and tops and oozed sex appeal, and I tried to ensure I was near the back of our group so I could admire the view. Consequently, as we walked back to our house from the park, I nearly always had a prominent bulge in my shorts.

By the end of October, they were all ready for a Park Run, so we entered on the last Saturday of the month. I was very proud of them as they all completed it in a respectable time, and Alicia was now only slightly behind me at the finish.

The Student Union was holding a party on Halloween, so we dressed up in hired costumes and took the Metro into the centre. We were met by Dafydd, Craig, and the two Claires and partied hard until the wee hours. The girls were all showing quite a bit of skin, and as we danced, they rubbed up and down my crotch. The outfit they had chosen for me was very tight, and the outline of my cock was soon prominently displayed, which the girls all adored.

In November, Land Rover asked that I do some filming in their new Range Rover model near York. As Alicia's parents lived in York, she accompanied me, and I drove us over on Friday afternoon. I got on very well with her parents, and Alicia's mum had prepared a delicious casserole for our meal in the evening. We watched TV after dinner and chatted about our lives, and I told them about attending the Paris Motor Show in September and the sights I'd seen. I didn't mention that I'd gone with Mai as I felt that would be awkward. However, Alicia didn't hold back and handed her mum her phone to show the photos we'd sent them on WhatsApp of Mai and I with the Eifel Tower and other sights.

Alicia's mum made all the right noises, saying what a lovely couple we made and what a great time we looked to be having. As Alicia's mum was scrolling through the photos, Alicia suddenly grabbed her phone and turned it off.

I looked at her, puzzled and then saw her mum's eyes wide open in surprise. I then realised she must have seen the photo of Mai on our bed covered in cream and strawberries! Alicia looked mortified, but her mum smiled at her and said she'd go and make cups of tea before bed.

We followed her mum into the kitchen to check we hadn't offended her, but as she made the tea, she was smiling and saying what a beautiful city it was. As she handed me the tray with the tea, she leaned towards me and said.

"Those strawberries looked scrumptious!" and burst out laughing.

Alicia joined her laughing and added, "I'm just glad you didn't see the next photo!"

Alicia's mum raised an eyebrow and responded, "Why is that? Did they get more risqué?"

"Let's just say," Alicia said. "The next one was the post-meal photo with a cream pie in it..."

The photoshoot the following day was thankfully quite simple and short. It was held at a large stately home just outside York, and all I had to do was drive around the grounds looking posh and serious. The new model was fantastic, and I was promised I'd receive one in the New Year when they were released. Alicia and I were both looking forward to showing off in it next year.

Once the shoot was over, we ate a light lunch in the grounds and then Alicia and I drove into York. She showed me around York Minster and the narrow shopping streets in the old parts of York. It is a beautiful place to visit, and we agreed to bring all the girls here one-weekend next spring if we could.

We strolled, hand in hand, down a busier road heading back to the car park, Alicia stopping now and then to look in the shop windows. As she stopped at one shop, I watched a pretty little girl coming the other way, holding onto her mother with one hand and clutching a balloon in the other. She looked to be about three and was looking towards me. I smiled at her, and she smiled cheerfully back, apparently having a wonderful day.

Alicia had finished looking in this window, so she returned to hold my hand when a gust of wind suddenly blew down the street. The little girl lost hold of her balloon, and it darted across the street. She cried out, let go of her mum and then chased the balloon before it could escape.

"Yvette!" screamed her mum in terror.

I sprang towards the little girl, seeing a car approaching towards us. Leaping onto the road, I lifted her, cradling her in my arms. I twisted the girl away from the vehicle so my back was towards it and tried to jump over it. Unfortunately, it had a roof box, and my back crashed into that. This knocked me forward and into the opposite lane of the road. Still cradling the little girl, we were thrown along the road, rolling along the tarmac. I saw a large lorry, its tires belching smoke as the driver tried to stop in time. Trying to make myself as small as possible, I hit the lorry with my shoulder and fell to the ground, my head hitting the tarmac. The lorry carried on for a few more meters and eventually skidded to a stop.

I still held the little girl, my arms creating a cage around her. I heard her crying as my vision slowly went dark, and I lost consciousness.

A few hours later, I woke up in a hospital. Alicia and her mum were beside me, looking very worried. My head had been bandaged, and it felt like I had various dressings on my back and shoulders. My whole body ached, something rotten, and I groaned loudly. Alicia took my hand and gently kissed me, her eyes wet with tears. Her mum rushed off to get a doctor, and they soon returned. The doctor checked me for concussion and asked how I was feeling. I explained it hurt everywhere, so she gave me some painkillers. They had x-rayed me when I'd arrived in the ambulance, but I'd somehow managed to avoid any broken bones. They would need to keep me in overnight for observation, but it looked like I had only suffered some abrasions, lots of bruising and a mild concussion.

"Is the little girl okay?" I asked.

"Not a scratch!" Alicia replied. "Not even a bruise."

Alicia then explained what had happened after I blacked out. Alicia, the girl's mum, and many bystanders had rushed to the lorry. The lady and little girl were French, and the mum talked to the girl, who assured her she was fine, although frightened. The driver crawled under his lorry but couldn't release the girl from my arms but could see I was breathing and didn't appear to be badly injured. Once the police and ambulance arrived, he carefully backed his lorry so we weren't trapped, but the paramedics also couldn't get me to let go of the girl.

Alicia had then knelt beside me, stroked my hair, and whispered that we were safe and to release my arms. Only then did I relax my hold around the girl, and they removed her to check her over. After examining me, they took me and Alicia in a separate ambulance to the hospital.

I asked Alicia to contact Land Rover to see if they could find someone to drive my car back to Manchester. I didn't expect to be fit to drive for a while and didn't want a parking fine. Alicia's mum said they would drive us back to Manchester once I was released from hospital, but I could stay at their house for a few days if we wanted.

I felt exhausted, so Alicia's mum returned home while Alicia slept on a chair beside my bed, and I didn't wake up until the following day. As I woke up, Alicia was returning to my room after getting something to eat. She had met the French lady the previous evening while I slept. Her name was Emily, and her daughter, who was four, was Yvette. Alicia had given them our address, and Emily promised to visit us soon to thank me personally.

After the doctor gave me the all-clear, Alicia and her dad picked me up, and we returned to their house. I spent the day resting in their lounge, watching TV and being pampered. Once an hour, I stood up and walked around to stretch my legs, but I could only move slowly. Alicia or her mum insisted they follow close beside me in case I fell. After dinner that evening, Alicia ran me a hot bath and helped me get in. My back, arms, and legs were covered in purple bruises, so Alicia took a photo so I could see them clearly. I did look a mess as I looked at her picture. After helping me wash and drying me, we went to bed and held each other gently as we slept.

We stayed one more day, and then Alicia's dad drove us back to Manchester. He stopped for lunch at our house before returning home. The other three girls arrived later that afternoon from their lectures, and they all wanted to cuddle me. I stayed at the house the next day as I was still very sore before returning to university on Wednesday. One of the girls travelled with me on the metro each way to ensure I wasn't jostled, but my movement was almost back to normal by the end of the week. As was my libido. The girls hadn't let me initiate sex since I'd returned from York, and they had all bought some nurses' outfits from the Ann Summers store. Each day after they returned from university, they changed into their uniforms and ensured I was well looked after. This involved lots of leaning over towards me, with their breasts spilling out of their tops, or leaning to pick something from the floor, keeping their legs straight as they bent at the waist, either wearing a G-string or nothing underneath. In equal measures, it was heaven and hell. Heaven, as it made me really horny, hell, as they wouldn't let me do anything about it. But I'll remember the images of them in their uniforms forever.

By the end of the week, the girls were all assured that there was no lasting damage to my cock as it had been standing to attention every evening for the past few days with all their teasing. After we'd eaten a pasta dinner, they insisted on watching some films on Netflix. We first watched a Romcom and then re-watched the French film starring Astrid Nielson, who they knew would get my blood pumping.

We retired quite late, and Alicia and Naomi came to bed with me. We hadn't had sex since the previous weekend, so there was a lot of pent-up frustration to relieve. I made love with Naomi to start with, with me on top of her missionary style. We took our time, enjoying our coupling, Alicia lying beside us and watching. After we both climaxed, she held me gently, and we kissed for a while. I then lay between the girls, and they rested their heads on my shoulders. They caressed and took turns kissing me. After about an hour, Alicia moved down and took my cock into her mouth. Soon, my cock came back to life, and Alicia continued to give me a blowjob before moving up and mounting me.

Slowly Alicia gyrated her hips on my cock, rubbing it over her G-spot. Her smile grew, and she then started moving up and down on my cock. Slowly taking my whole length in each time. Our orgasms arrived simultaneously, and she leaned down to kiss me. I held her for a few minutes, and then she moved to my side. The three of us kissed and cuddled some more before falling asleep.

Sometime in the night, I woke to feel Alicia sucking on my cock again. Noticing I was awake, she moved up, and I mounted her. We made love quietly so we didn't disturb Naomi and climaxed soon after.

A few hours later, I woke again. This time I was spooning Naomi, and she was rubbing her bum against my hardening cock. She looked over her shoulder at me and whispered.

"Are you awake, David?"

"I am now!" I replied.

"Good!" she said. "Make love to me again, please."

I reached round her and held her breast, and she took my cock and guided me into her. Again, I tried to be quiet as we made love so as not to wake the other occupant. Naomi climaxed first, and after cuming inside, I held her, and we fell back asleep, exhausted, my cock still in her pussy.

I hadn't realised how tired I must have been as I didn't wake up until late morning, something I hadn't done since childhood. Alicia and Naomi had left but Sabrina and Mai had joined me. Both were naked and watching me as I woke up.

"Good morning, sleepyhead!" announced Mai. "We hope you've got something left in the tank, as we are both still horny!"

"I'm sure I can oblige!" I responded.

Mai and I kissed, and I dragged a finger down to her pussy. She was already very wet, and she moaned as I found her clit. My cock quickly became fully erect, and I moved on top of Mai and entered her. Mai cried out in pleasure as I slid to my root. Sensing she was already very aroused and needing release, I was more forceful than the previous night with Alicia and Naomi. We quickly got into a rhythm and kissed passionately as we fucked. It wasn't long before Mai had her first orgasm. I continued thrusting into her and soon told her.

"I'm going to cum soon!"

"Wait a bit longer, I'm going to cum again!" she moaned.

I held off as long as I could, but eventually, I could hold it back no longer and filled her with my cum. As I did, Mai cried out and orgasmed with me. I lay on her, both of us panting, before kissing and then lying between the girls.

After twenty minutes, Sabrina started kissing me before moving down to wake my cock up. Her mouth was divine, and it didn't take long before I was fully erect once more. She worshipped my cock with her mouth for a while and then mounted me. Her large breasts slapped together as she bounced up and down on top of me. I couldn't resist them, so I took her nipples between my fingers and pinched them. Her nipples had always been sensitive, so with the additional stimulation, she was soon wailing on top of me before she climaxed.

Hanging her head down, sweat glistening on her breasts, she smiled down at me.

"Can you cum again?" she asked. "I want to feel your cum on me if you have any left."

"I think so," I replied. "But I need a glass of water first. I'm a bit dehydrated with all this activity!"

"I suppose that's acceptable," Sabrina said. "You feel so good inside me, though."

I sat up and held her close to me.

"Hold on!" I told her.

I then swung my legs over the edge of the bed. Sabrina wrapped her ankles around my waist as I did so, and I stood up. Sabrina squealed in delight as I walked towards the door, still impaled on my cock. Mai followed us as I carefully walked down the stairs. Each step I took down caused my cock to pump into Sabrina, and she gasped in delight.

"You'll have to do that with me someday!" declared Mai. "It looks fun!"

"It's wonderful!" responded Sabrina. "His cock is so deep like this!"

We kissed as we entered the kitchen, and Mai grabbed some glasses and filled them from the tap. I settled Sabrina's bottom on the countertop, and we drank until the glasses were empty. My cock, not having left her pussy, started pumping into her. I kissed her lips and nipples, gently nibbling her nipples as I did so. Mai, standing to one side of us, finished her glass of water and then took one of Sabrina's nipples in her mouth. Sabrina soon looked up to the ceiling and started moaning loudly as she climaxed again. My own was almost in reach, and I thrust harder into her. Just before I unloaded my spunk into Sabrina, Mai lifted her head and exclaimed.

"Who the fuck is that?"

Still pumping into Sabrina, I glanced at Mai and saw her staring out the patio doors. I looked over to where she was gazing and saw Emily, the little girl's mother, sitting next to Naomi on the decking. There was also a blond woman next to them wearing dark glasses. The two visitors had opened their mouths in shock while Naomi just smiled broadly at me.

"Shit!" exclaimed Sabrina as she came down from her orgasm. She relaxed her legs, and I stumbled back half a step as she did. I couldn't hold back my orgasm, and my cock erupted cum all over Sabrina. Two large ropes of cum landed on her breasts and dribbled down from her nipple like an icicle.

For a few minutes, I just stared out of the window, my cock slowly deflating. Sabrina and Mai were no better, paralysed in shock. Pulling myself together, I helped Sabrina down from the countertop, and we quickly retreated upstairs to shower and dress.

By an unspoken agreement, we congregated upstairs and then came down together. Sabrina blushing profusely, but Mai finding it hilarious after the initial shock. I opened the patio door, and we stepped out onto the decking.

"I am so sorry about that!" I said. "We had no idea we had visitors."

I saw Alicia at the bottom of the garden with Yvette, pushing her on the swing, and she waved in my direction, laughing, having heard what had occurred.

"Don't worry," said Emily, seeing the look on my face. "Alicia and Yvette were playing on the swing when you performed!" She laughed as she spoke, "So Yvette didn't see anything."

"Thank god for that!" I replied. "Naomi, you should have warned me when we came down."

"I'm glad she didn't!" Emily quickly said. Turning to the other woman, she continued, "We haven't seen anything that hot in years, have we?"