Omar's Odyssey Ch. 02: Origin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah was moaning loudly as I ploughed my cock into her. It felt so good, feeling the tight, hot folds of her sex rippling against me with each motion. I kept going, lost in the motion, in the sensation. I took a hand pinch hard on one of her sensitive nipples, tuning her soft moans into screams as she hooked her arms tightly around my back.

Our bodies were singing out now, as each stroke drew out wet sounds as I fucked her faster and harder.

"Fuck yeah!" Leah screamed, her eyes rolling back in her head "Fuck me Omar, Fuck me hard!" She demanded as she clawed at my back.

A demand I was more than willing to fulfil as I drove faster and faster

"Shit! You're so tight Babe," I moaned.

"I'm gonna cum!" she screamed through gritted teeth, screwing her eyes shut.

I kept plunging my shaft deep within her faster and faster as the wet squelching got louder and louder as our hips met and my balls slapped against her. Just as I began to passionately kiss Leah, she wrapped her legs around my hips and screamed.

"AAAHHH!!" She hollered as she clung onto me with every bit of strength like her life depended on it. Every crevice and fold of her womanhood tightened and gripped at my sawing black rod, the sensation was unreal.

After a few more minutes of manically fucking like this Leah's orgasm began to subside and all her muscles began to relax again, including the ones that were creating a vice-like grip on my turgid cock. I was so close to cumming. I just need that tight sensation again.

I pulled out making Leah whimper softly. Before she had a chance to protest though.

I smiled "Hold on," I put Leah's together and rolled her onto her side before bending her legs so her ass to sticking out. I sank my fat cock back into her pussy the position of her top leg created a snug fit and began fucking her wildly making long deep strokes from the flared head of my monstrous dick until I completely bottomed out, It was a great improvisation but, it wasn't quite the same. I placed a large hand on her ass and applied some pressure making her cunt even tighter as I fucked away at it. I tightened my grip and kneaded as her full round ass as I rapidly humped her sopping wet mound.

It wasn't long before I was at the edge, fucking Leah with vigour occasionally loosening my grip on her ass to give it a hard slap. Each slap caused her body to tense up as she moaned with pleasure, further tightening her pussies grip on my volatile cock.

"UUGGHH!!!" I roared as I went over the edge, I buried spasming dick deep inside her as my balls pumped load after load of cum into her pussy.

Eventually, I came to my senses and pulled out. We were both in shock at copious amount cum I had expelled within her into the condom. I was as surprised as I was grateful that it hadn't burst.

12