The Falerath Saga Ch. 01

Story Info
A horny adventuring party arrives in Havenstar.
2.3k words
4.4
1.4k
4
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/10/2024
Created 04/30/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a beautiful night, as Althakar, Zulli and Basrov finally arrived to the legendary city of Havenstar. The sprawling metropolis, nestled against frozen cliffs at the edge of the known world, was everything they had ever dreamt of, and more.

Illuminated by the colorful and ever-shifting northern lights, the last city of the Gods was amongst the only places where one could observe the Astral Sea in the night sky, an infinite veil of stars and planes of existence stretching into the infinite Void. Thousands upon thousands of people flocked there from across Falerath everyday, hoping to start a new life in this beautiful but dangerous beacon of civilization, where fortunes were made and undone on a daily basis.

Creatures from every corner of the Multiverse roamed the cobblestone streets, crowding the maze of alleys, avenues, plazas and boulevards that lied in between the city's immense towers, domes and spires.

The three adventurers slowly made their way through Havenstar's docks and canal district, taking in the scenery, and admiring the incredible architecture. Many buildings were thousands of years old, yet perfectly preserved by ancient arcane magic. After weeks of traveling through the wind, rain, snow and treacherous wilderness of the Ice Desert, they could hardly contain their bewilderment. Zulli was especially excited, her elvish eyes glowing with envy at the sight of exquisite exuberant outfits worn by the locals. She was gleefully basking in the the thick urban air, rich with flavors of street food, exotic spices, expensive perfumes, strong drinks, sweat and cum.

"I cannot wait to ditch this old shit-covered cloak, and treat myself to some of these slutty outfits! Can you believe what these broads are wearing? Back in Garville, they would throw you in jail for dressing up like that! I love it!"

Althakar, despite the excitement, was always the serious one. His middle age was starting to show in many ways. His inquisitive human mind was already focused on the meeting.

"Business first, Zulli! All we have left to do is get this necklace to the Baron, get paid, and we can finally relax a bit! Think about everything we went through to snatch this fucking thing..."

Zulli nodded solemnly. Between the deadly heist in Garville's Vault, and the ensuing journey across the Icy Plains, fending off monsters, bandits, and mercenaries paid by Lord Salgia, this job had been a true nightmare for all of them. All of them except for Basrov. Their muscular orcish companion seemed to always enjoy the ride, no matter how deadly of a job they took. He smiled mischievously at Zulli.

"Oy Zulli, if I buy ya' one of those slutty outfits, will ya' lemme put it in your ass?"

The gorgeous elvish woman reciprocated his facial expression, and casually produced a floating magical hand, which started delicately caressing the bulge growing through his pants. She ran her tongue along her plump lips in lust.

"Oh Basrov, honey, I haven't had sex in weeks! As soon as we get paid and find a nice room, you'd better fuck all my holes until I collapse! You too, Althakar. All work and no play is turning you into a real sour puss. I know you like cock as well, maybe we can find you a nice one in this city..."

Althakar rolled his eyes at her, but quickly blushed, and smiled coyly at the idea. As a wizard, Zulli was an absolute freak in the sack, and certainly knew how to please both him and Basrov.

The three of them made their way through the city's infamous pink light district. This part of town had been dug into the cliffs, providing natural heat, and shelter from the elements. The maze of dimly lit alleyways also provided a bit of privacy for all sorts of debauchery, and the streets echoed with laughter, moans and screams of pleasure. Scantily clad whores solicited them at every corner, freely showing off their gorgeous attributes, and forcing Althakar to constantly drag his adventuring party along, reminding them of the task at hand.

Finally, they arrived at their final destination: a luxurious five story building carved into the stone, with golden columns supporting a myriad of private balconies, many of which were being used for wild sex parties. Hanging from the vine-covered archways was a sign that read The Golden Nymph.

Guarding the door was a towering Minotaur bouncer, sporting a dapper satin vest and bowtie. He immediately clocked the trio of dirty looking adventurers, and stopped them in their tracks, extending an arm thicker than Althakar's entire torso.

"No beggers! No underage! Get lost!"

The rogue stared back at him nervously. Despite her three hundred years of existence, Zulli still looked barely older than she did in her mid twenties. Althakar and Basrov both already had a bit of grey hair creeping in.

"Baron Kantz is expecting us...and...we are perfectly of age, trust me..."

A small crystal dangling from the Minotaur's bowtie glowed slightly, and he paused for a second, as if listening to someone. He then stepped aside, and sternly said "Fifth floor, suite fifteen...no funny stuff."

Althakar sighed in relief, as they stepped into the inn which, they all realized, was one of the largest brothels in Havenstar. The sounds of music, merry making and vigorous sexual activity quickly intensified tenfold. The ground floor consisted of a vast and lavish tavern, adorned with fine tapestries, statues and paintings, all magically animated and depicting a variety of pornographic scenes. A group of bards on the center stage was expertly working the crowd, led by a sultry trans woman with tan skin, and long curly blue hair, wearing a black, skin-tight, and revealing silk dress. Clothing was definitely optional in this establishment. Nude people of all races were frolicking everywhere, fornicating freely on the tables, chairs and floor.

Zulli was already dripping wet at this heavenly sight, and Basrov's erection was now stronger than ever. The three of them slowly made their way to the large spiral staircase, and climbed all the way to the fifth floor, where they found suite 15. A curvy horned milf with shiny indigo skin, and dark hair down to her big bouncy ass, wearing nothing but a red thong, her large pierced breasts proudly on display, greeted them at the door. She smiled widely.

"The Baron is expecting you! This way please."

They followed her inside, hypnotized by her plump butt cheeks swaying as she walked seductively, admiring her hourglass figure, and the dimples on her lower back. The room was quite bigger than it appeared, most likely enhanced with extradimensional magic. In a corner, a marble hot tub was being used by a group of six people, fucking and sucking each other intensely, like their lives depended on it. And at the center laid a huge round table, where Baron Kantz, a rotund human in his early fifties, was currently getting deep throated by two gorgeous whores, both taking turns licking and sucking his fat wet member under the table. He looked up and smiled at them, not stopping them for a second. They enthusiastically tongue-wrestled over his balls and hard shaft, making out and swapping spit like thirsty jezabels.

"Althakar! Finally! Please, take a seat! Akthea, take care of our guest, will you?"

The Baron snapped his fingers, and the curvy hostess milf offered them a tray of drinks, bending over to Basrov and Zulli's delight. She smelled of exquisite designer fragrance, and as her soft tits rubbed lightly against the high elf wizard's face, she giggled silently, grabbing the woman's hand, and sitting her down on her long, slender lap. Just then, Althakar and Basrov remembered how tall she was. Zulli removed her dingy old travel cloak, and used the magical hand to toss it into the arcane fire that was roaring in the chimney, revealing a glowing silver bikini, and her lean, smooth body and straight blond hair in all of their glory. Despite weeks of grueling non-stop adventures in the wild, she was clean as a whistle. Albeit sweaty. She grinned seductively at the thick Tiefling hostess on her lap, her ringed hand slowly moving into the red thong, much to the sultry milf's delight.

"Yes, Akhtea...take care of us, will you? I haven't had good pussy, drinks or food for at least three months. I'm fucking starving!"

Akthea giggled, and slowly slid onto Zulli's lap, rubbing herself against her guest's body, moaning as Zulli began fingering her clit expertly, pinching her big pierced nipples playfully.

"Oh, sweety, for you I'll be an all-you-can eat buffet..."

Meanwhile, Zulli was using her magical hand to undo Basrov's pants, and jerk his massive green cock. The half-orc barbarian just smiled, laid back in his chair, and grabbed a drink, basking in the scenery of this insanely decadent rich party.

The Baron laughed, and grunted. He was getting close to cumming already. He looked at Althakar, with a look of pure lust and anticipation.

"I heard Lord Salgia is absolutely furious. Congratulations, that makes me so horny! I...assume you have the necklace?"

Althakar slowly reached into his pocket, and produced an ancient topaz and ruby choker, engraved with ancient runes. As he held it up, it glowed, and the sexual intensity in the room immediately went up one notch. People in the hot tub were now fucking like animals, panting, screaming and splashing around wildly. Zulli grabbed Akheta by her long silky hair, and shoved her face between her long skinny thies. The Tiefling milf immediately started tongue fucking the elf's drenched holes, making her convulse and howl in ecstasy. She soon called out to her hung orcish man-toy, who she was still magically jerking off.

"Basrov! Come here and pound her into oblivion while she makes me squirt! "

The barbarian smiled, his throbbing green cock hard as adamantine, and dripping with precum. He grabbed her big wet butt, spreading her holes, lubing her with his tongue, and using her juices to lube himself up. He slowly pushed his warm and slippery member into her soaked pussy, then slowly started thrusting away from behind, slowly building up speed and strength, making her thick ass cheeks clap and slam all the way against his balls, quickly causing her to squirt like a fountain over and over again. Each time she did, she made Zulli squirt all over her face, in a symphony of orgasmic shrieks.

The two whores under the table were now devouring the baron's cock, jerking him furiously while gagging on his meat, throating him faster and faster, begging for his cum.

Althakar couldn't believe how powerful this artifact truly was. Zulli was right, this had to have belonged to some ancient goddess of lust. Even he was getting highly aroused, but this was his one shot...

"We almost died for this thing multiple time. I want double the pay!"

The baron let out a primal growl, and let out long thick ropes of cum all over the whores' faces and open mouthes. They greedily lapped it up, feeding it to each other, cumswapping passionately before finally swallowing it.

The Baron sunk back into his chair, exhausted, a look of pure bliss on his face.

"You son of a bitch...done!"

He tossed Altharak a huge bag of gold, and the grizzled rogue smiled genuinely for the first time in months. The job was now officially done, and they were five thousand gold pieces richer.

Basrov and Zulli both whooped in joy, reaching a huge climax. The orc pumped rivers of warm cum deep inside Akhtea's tight cunt, as Zulli squirted all over her gorgeous face, ruining her makeup. The Elf wizard then nimbly slid under the Tiefling, and proceeded to avidly taste her companion's jizz as it trickled down from her stretched, gaping pussy. Her mouth still dripping with it, she got back up, walked up to Althakar, and softly patted him on the head, stroking his short messy hair affectionately. She looked inside the bag.

"Althakar, you beautiful shark, you! Now I can definitely afford some slutty outfits, haha!"

He winked back at her.

"You're welcome. Don't spend it all in one place..."

Baron Kantz was admiring the necklace, toying with it, fascinated by the ancient artifact.

"My, oh my...I finally understand why the Duchess wanted this so badly. She owes me big time now. Althakar, you and your team did an excellent job, I must say! Out of five parties I sent out, yours is the only one that came back alive, congratulations. Please feel free to stay here at the Golden Nymph. I've already booked suites for all of you, free of charge of course..."

He raised his glass to them, and they returned the favor. Zulli could not hide her excitement.

"Thank you, my lord! Your hospitality is truly the stuff of legends!"

She grabbed Basrov by the cock. He was already getting hard again.

"Alright big boy, time for round two, three and four! I can't wait to try this suite!"

She looked at Althakar.

"What about you, mister serious businessman? Care to join?"

As much as he wanted to, he was absolutely exhausted, and the weight of this job was finally washing over him.

"Maybe in a bit..."

Zulli rolled her eyes at him, exasperated.

"Ugh! You're such a party pooper! Come on, Basrov, this was a nice appetizer, but I'm ready for the main course!"

They both left the baron's suite, giggling.

The nobleman raised his eyebrows.

"Really?"

Althakar shrugged and sighed.

"We've been traveling together for a while, I need a bit of time alone. Now if you'll excuse me..."

The baron nodded.

"Of course. May your night be pleasant."

With that, Althakar stood up, and left the suite, heading downstairs to the bar.

As he walked past Zulli's suite, he could hear her and Basrov already having bestial sex. He smiled. She only made those noises when getting fucked in the ass. And the orc barbarian certainly was an expert at it. He knew it all too well...