OMG! I'm Naked in School! Ch. 02: Carolyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ryan indicated for Carolyn to take the seat in the booth, which faced the back of the restaurant. She thought about taking another towelette out of her purse, but for some reason she felt overwhelmingly awkward about it, so just scooted in feeling more than a bit embarrassed when her naked bottom squeaked loudly against the seat's vinyl upholstery.

Ryan didn't seem to mind, and he was grinning as he sat across from her. "This should work out pretty well if people come in. There's no way for someone to see you unless they go over to the jukebox."

Suddenly, sitting there with Ryan looking across at her from the other side of the booth, she was washed through with another of those sudden waves of self--consciousness. Possibly similar in the onset to how a sensation of Déjà vu can suddenly overcome someone, triggered by an unexpected sight or sound or aroma, Carolyn found herself reeling under the influence of an ultra awareness of her being naked and out in a public place. Knowing the flush had risen to her cheeks, she let her eyes drop, staring down into the table and began to roll a paper napkin between her sweaty palms until she had it twisted into a long, thin piece.

Trapped in this awful world of embarrassment which bordered on shame she knew it as if she could feel it each and every time Ryan's eyes fell to her breasts. Without looking up she knew absolutely this was where his attention was focused right now. "You know, Ryan, technically," she said, concentrating on what her hands were doing, "I'm supposed to be what they called in the orientations, forthcoming. I'm supposed to push myself to not be so self--conscious and to do stuff. Like instead of hiding in a booth I'm supposed to go sit at a table out in the middle of the room, and at the movies, I should have played a video game in the lobby and I should have gone out and got the popcorn and stuff like that."

He brought his eyes up and sat back. "Really?"

Still not looking up, Carolyn nodded. "It's all so weird. Like now, I know you were looking at my breasts, and in knowing it for some reason I get all self--conscious. Why? Each day at school you've seen me. We've sat across the table at lunch and you can see my breasts; so why do I get so freaked out now? I don't know what it is, but I seem to have these mood swings. For a little bit I get bold, and I tell myself I am going to do things. I tell myself I am going to be forthcoming whenever someone asks me to do something, or if I have the chance to let people see me, I will. For those brief moments, I feel empowered in my nudity, as though I am the one who has all the control. I mean, I know I'm supposed to be learning to not be ashamed that I'm naked. And I know that by being more and more open about it and crossing plateaus I'm supposed to evolve and become enhanced in my own self--perception and learn that I am beautiful as a person and so much more than merely a naked body."

Carolyn tossed her hair back, right then left. "Then, though, like when we walked into the theater and everyone at the concession stands and in the whole freakin' lobby stopped dead in their tracks to stare at me, I get all freaked out. Like some kind of melt down, I just lose it. You know I went to the pool with Marcie and Sarah last Saturday, but then all week I never went anywhere except to school, and then afterwards I mostly just hide out in my room." It was all just pouring out of her as her fingers worked at the twisted length of napkin. "And like now, I just made a crack to Belinda about, 'in the flesh,' and yet here I am sitting here with my back to the wall, hiding out in this booth and feeling all so utterly naked again." She dropped the tortured length of napkin on the table and looked up. "Ryan, it's like I'm on this crazy rollercoaster ride. I tell myself I'm going to be bold and sometimes I sort of can, for a little while, anyway. But most times I end up spiraling down into this panic meltdown. I don't know how to express it, but I just feel so utterly naked. I don't feel like I'm in some important study. I don't feel empowered. I don't feel enhanced."

She had that twist of napkin so tightly straining between her fingers it was beginning to tear in a number of places. "All I feel is naked."

Carolyn looked him squarely in the eyes. "Like I know you know all about me being in home room yesterday and agreeing to go sit on a guy's lap. That was bold and forthcoming Carolyn. But I know you saw the terrified Carolyn out in the hall that first Monday after I got my bottom pinched, and I was about to have a nervous breakdown. Then, tonight in the theater, and even right now, just a moment ago when you were looking at my breasts from across the table, I get so embarrassed and self--conscious. You must think I'm nuts?"

Ryan, showing a flush of his own was now strictly keeping his eyes to hers, and he had a bewildered and somewhat worried look drawn over his face. "How do you know I know you sat on that guy Matt's lap in your home room yesterday?" Like Carolyn, his hands couldn't seem to keep still, and he had the saltshaker's top pinched between his fingers and he was clattering the bottom around in a circle on the table.

Carolyn raised an eyebrow at Ryan's apparent distress. "Because last night when you asked me out you said you were going cruising with Darius and some of the other guys. Darius is in my homeroom, and since I didn't tell you anything about what my little sister did I figure it was he who told you about Charli charging her little friends to come look at her naked sister." She kept her eyes to his. "So I know you two had to have talked about me."

Ryan swallowed. "Whoa, I can see a guy who underestimates you could get himself into a hole real quick like."

Ever so delicately in using her prettily painted finger nails, Carolyn plucked back up the tortured length of tissue and rolled it lightly between her fingers, twisting it this way and that. "So ... since I know you two talked ... I guess I can be pretty sure Darius told you about what he wanted me to do?"

Ryan's expression went from bewildered awe to suspicious concern. "No, Darius didn't tell me he asked you to do anything." Ryan let go of the saltshaker letting it stand on its own. "What'd he want you to do?"

It was Carolyn's turn to swallow dryly. "You really don't know?

Ryan, his eyes sharp, shook his head.

"It was no big deal, really." She had to look down into her reflection in the table as she lied. "But it's just an example of what I was saying. If I go ahead and try to do the things people ask of me, you know, take some dares, and maybe, maybe even go and do some things on my own, then I might be able to take myself to one of those other levels I keep hearing about and actually enhance myself and learn to take things more in stride and not worry about worrying myself to death."

"I think you're being way too hard on yourself, Carolyn." Ryan's eyes had instantly gone from hard and steely to soft and deep. "I can't think of a single thing I've ever done in my life, which even begins to hold a candle to how brave you are. You're sitting there right now n ... na ...." He waved a hand as he sought to avoid using the 'N--word.' "You know, like you are, and I know I wouldn't have the courage to do such a thing in a million years, much less get up on stage in front of the whole school or go out to the movies, or anything like that. Don't sell yourself short because you get freaked out. Let me tell you one thing, and I mean it. I think if you looked in the mirror and you see the girl I see right now, you would be proud of yourself."

Belinda was back. She had just appeared and was standing in front of the booth with a large "to--go" cup in each hand and wearing a big smile. "I know you ordered iced--tea," she said in a clandestine whisper. "But I brought you each a beer. That is if you don't mind?"

After Ryan's surprising little critique of her situation, Carolyn was only too quick to turn her attention to Belinda. "We're not twenty--one," was her hasty reply.

"As if that really matters?" Belinda winked. "I won't tell if you won't."

Ryan, still with that red flush blooming in his cheeks, reached out. "Hey! Cool! No problem. Thanks, we really appreciate it." He took both from Belinda and handed Carolyn her cup. "We'll have to remember to come back here."

Belinda just stood there, her arms hanging down and staring at Carolyn as if she had no place to go and nothing to do. With Belinda looking at Carolyn as she was, Carolyn, found herself feeling suddenly quite naked again. She tossed her hair back and came up with something to ask, "Belinda, why's it so dead in here? I don't come here all that often, but this place is usually pretty busy on a Saturday night?"

Belinda shrugged. "Beats me. But the place has new owners. I think that's part of the problem. When they took over they made some changes, and I think they lost a lot of the regular crowd. I've only been working here a few weeks, but since I've been here, it seems to be real on again off again. Some nights we're packed, and others it's like a ghost town, like tonight." She gave them a smaller dose of her Zaneeta's "Ye--Gods" shrill. "Go figure!"

Carolyn had no choice but to look back at Belinda, who still appeared in no hurry whatsoever to leave. She hardly ever drank alcohol, but took a small sip from the cup, and found herself relishing the bitter, but cold and rich taste. She couldn't understand why Belinda was being so blatant in staring, and like with Ryan a few moments ago, the knowledge of being stared at made her so uncomfortable she wanted to cover up and hide her breasts. Specifically she could acutely feel both her nipples as if they were being touched. It was as if with Belinda's unabashed scrutiny she'd become painfully self--conscious these once intimate bits of flesh were so openly exposed.

In trying to think of something else other than the feel of her naked skin, Carolyn realized, being in the play together she and Belinda had changed in the same dressing room before and after every performance. Carolyn knew that Belinda's playing Zaneeta was considered a larger and more prestigious role, but she had infinitely preferred being sweet little Amaryllis over the flighty and shrill Mayor's daughter. It came to Carolyn that she remembered she knew an intimate little secret of Belinda's, and it could have something to do with why she was staring. Neither one of them had totally undressed in the dressing room, but they had stripped down to just panties and bras. So Carolyn knew Belinda stuffed her bra with Kleenex. Carolyn had, on more than one occasion, seen Belinda's reflection in the dressing room mirror as Belinda had her back to Carolyn and she'd snatched up and stuffed tissues into her bra from a box on the dressing table. It hit Carolyn: If she's self--conscious about her own breasts maybe it's that she's admiring mine?

Ryan took the plastic traveling top off of the large paper cup, took a big drink and then wiped the foam from his lips. "Thanks for the beer, Belinda. I owe you one."

Belinda waved. "Don't sweat it. And there's plenty more where that came from."

A bell rang as the door opened, and Ryan and Belinda looked over. Carolyn, from where she was sitting couldn't see, and didn't want to.

Belinda reacted. "Some more customers, cool!" She turned on her heel adding over her shoulder, "Your large special will be out in about fifteen minutes."

"Large?" Carolyn echoed to Ryan once Belinda was gone. "Didn't you say you'd ordered a medium?"

He shrugged. "You see, all this is just a sign of more good things to come." Along with a smile, he offered his cup for a toast. "We'll have to remember this place, and come back more often."

As Ryan and Carolyn waited for their pizza, chatted and sipped on their beers, again and again the bell above the door rang as more and more people began to fill the restaurant. The smell of the pizza baking in the back was beginning to cause Carolyn to feel hungrier and hungrier, and the beer was beginning to go down as quick as it was smooth. The restaurant was growing noisy, and as they sat talking, it probably was the alcohol, but she was beginning to become quite relaxed, the first time in quite a while.

"Carolyn," Ryan was saying. "Don't worry so much about you're being nervous and sometimes getting freaked out." Ryan had again picked up their previous conversation and was twirling the base of his half--empty cup around on the table while using just the tips of his fingers on the rim. "I can't even begin to imagine what you've been going through. But I'll tell you again, you have to be one of the bravest people I've ever known."

The beer had begun to work on Carolyn, and a warm glow had settled in. She gave Ryan a smile. "Even if I don't have any balls?

He grinned back. "Especially, since you don't have any balls."

"Damn!" A voice rang out. A guy was standing by the juke box staring into their booth. "Goddamn! Hey! Hey!" He hollered out. "There's a naked girl in here!"

"You're shittin' me?" A voice came back.

The guy was a cowboy, wearing boots, faded blue jeans and a tattered and bent straw Stetson. "If I'm lyin' I'm dyin. Whoooeee! Looky there!"

In a flash, it seemed half a dozen people had crowded in front of the booth.

"Hey, I know what this is!" A girl whose breasts were way too big for her lime green tube top called out. "She's got to be one of them that's been going 'round naked in that high school." She pointed directly at Carolyn. "You're one, ain't you?"

Carolyn looked out and nodded.

Surprisingly, the cowgirl stepped right up so the roll of exposed fat at her midriff pressed against the table and held out her hand. "I'm pleased to make your acquaintance. I'm Darlene."

Hesitantly, Carolyn reached out, and Darlene, gave her hand a vigorous shake. "You got no idea how much I've been hoping I'd meet one of you people. I mean I've seen y'all on TV and stuff, but they always fuzz out the good parts." She leaned in and put her hand to the side of her mouth as if she were about to confide a secret, but didn't lower her voice one iota. "Don't tell anyone, and don't get insulted, but I was hopin' if I ran into one of you it'd be one of the naked boys."

More people were pressing in to see, and Carolyn could see a few heads craning over the others to catch a glimpse, along with calls of, "Let me see! Hey! Let me get a look!" The guy in the hat, to the side of Darlene, looked as astonished and awed as a kid before the Christmas tree on Christmas morning. His expression was even more telling as he seemed to glow in wondrous and almost child--like amazement, despite the fact that with a number missing teeth and a week's worth of filthy stubble on his face he looked anything but cherubic.

"Damn, Girl! I got to take my hat off to you." Darlene managed to hold her place in spite of the press of those behind her shoving to get a look. "I know I don't look it, but I used to be an exotic dancer a few years back, and I know exactly what you're going through. It's pretty tough at first." She elbowed the semi--toothless guy next to her. "You got all these here kinds of jerks always slobberin' over you and gawkin' at your boobs and your butt. But," she winked, "you get used to it." She leaned in again, smiling at Carolyn as if they were the best of friends. "And to tell you the truth, once you get used to it, it's kind of fun."

Suddenly Darlene stepped back and stretched out her arm to point. "So you go, girl!"

There came a commotion behind the group, and everyone parted as a hugely rotund man with a black beard and a red apron pressed in carrying a pizza high atop up on a tray. When he saw Carolyn he stopped, and his mouth opened.

Carolyn had that sinking feeling as she saw the name badge on his apron's pocket, which read: Oliver Cavales, Manager. Yet, without saying a word, he expertly placed the pizza down on the holder; Ryan had hastily pulled out from by the napkins. Once the pizza was properly situated, he put his huge fists on his hips and stood staring.

Ryan looked up. "Is everything okay?"

The manager seemed to be in a kind of a daze, but came out of it with a slight shake of his head. "I thought Belinda was pulling my leg when she said we had a naked girl out here. But------" He was left shaking his head as his voice drifted away.

Carolyn didn't know exactly what to do. She felt so boxed in sitting in the booth, not knowing what to expect or what would come next.

"Look!" She suddenly spoke up boldly. "I'm not bothering anyone, and I'm not doing anything against the law!"

The manager looked taken back. "Who said you were?"

His reply took the wind out of Carolyn's sails. Maybe it was the beer, but she was prepared for a confrontation.

Like some kind of drawn cartoon character the big man's lips flashed red in his black beard when he spoke. "I don't have any problem with you going around naked if you don't. The day I get upset about seeing a pretty young thing like you strutting your stuff in the altogether is the day they better just cart me away." His eye hadn't left Carolyn's beasts. "I got no issues with it at all."

"Okay then," Ryan spoke up. "We'll just eat our pizza."

The manager stepped back moving the crowd behind him. "You two enjoy. If you need anything let me know." He had this big grin shining out of his Rasputin--like beard, as the flicked his name badge. You need anything, I'm Oliver, but most people just call me Ollie."

Ryan had begun breaking out a wedge, wiggling it back and forth, as the cheese began to stretch out in long strands. "We'll holler if we need something."

As the crowd closed in, immediately after Ollie vacated his vantage in front of the table, Ryan put a piece down in front of Carolyn on a spread of napkins she'd laid out. "Careful!" He had to lick his fingers. "It's hot!"

"I'm telling you what!" The redneck in the Stetson chimed in. "that girl right there, she's pretty hot too. Damn you got some good looking tits, girl!"

Darlene gave him an elbow to the ribs but was looking to Carolyn. "Clovis don't got no manners. Don't let him bother you none."

For some reason Carolyn's attention was drawn to Darlene's huge nipples as they were bulging out through the fabric of her thin tube top.

"Besides," Darlene continued. "Clovis is just all fired up 'cause you're stittin' there. He's really partial to big ones, like mine."

"Well, hell, Darlene." Clovis snatched his hat off his head and slapped it down to his hip. "Why don't you show her what you got?"

Carolyn saw the decision as it passed over Darlene's face. It was a complex flood of emotions, which ended with a flash of a competitive glint in her eye towards Carolyn as Darlene suddenly just put her fingers to the bottom of the tube top. Carolyn and Ryan watched transfixed as the robust woman using both hands rolled the top up over her enormous breasts, and then pulled it off over her head to twirl it around like some kind of a prize up in the air.

Standing there with her huge nipples sticking out, the look she now gave to Carolyn was one of utter delight and total satisfaction. For Carolyn though, she had never seen breasts with areolas as huge as Darlene's. They were easily six inches in diameter and a dark purplish red. Darlene then turned about to face those others crowded in by the jukebox. The guys in her group, or clan, or whatever they were, set up a ruckus, hollering, whistling and calling out like they'd just seen the winner at a grand champion tractor pull. Darlene was positively beaming.

"Hot damn, Darlene!" Clovis called out. "You got her beat.

An idea hit Carolyn, and she immediately started clapping. Ryan gave her a questioning glance, but then must have realized what Carolyn was doing as he too, joined in. In no time, everyone else had fallen in, and Darlene proudly walked off, still holding up her tube top to continuing waves of whistles and applause.