OMG! I'm Naked in School! Ch. 02: Carolyn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finding themselves suddenly not the focus of attention, Ryan had to shake his head in awe as he picked out a slice for himself. He was blowing on the streaming slice when he paid Carolyn a much--deserved compliment. "You sure turned that around."

Of course, they weren't going to be left totally alone, again and again guys would come over to the juke box. Some would put in their money and only give Carolyn furtive and sidelong glances as they pretended to be hunting for their selections. Tet there were occasionally a few who, once they had pressed in their selections, would lean back and just outright stare. It seemed though, for Carolyn the more beer she drank the less she even cared. She even found herself keeping her elbows in as she ate her pizza, as she knew her arms were pressing her breast together, and that actually felt quite good. When they weren't even half way through with the pizza, Belinda reappeared with fresh cups. And by the time they both couldn't eat anymore, Carolyn had this warm and rosy glow to her.

Ryan took his last drink and put the empty cup down. "You won't mind if I take a break to hit the boy's room?"

Carolyn pursed her lips and shook her head.

He got up. "I'll be right back."

She nodded. "I'll be okay."

She felt so entirely different than she had a half hour ago. She was stuffed; the pizza had been really good. Of course, the beer had worked wonders in taking the edge off everything. The encounter with Darlene had been a revelation, and was something she was very anxious to include in her next study report. She looked down, and even patted her tummy, then let out with a delicious burp. When she looked up, Ollie, the manger was standing right over her.

"Did you two get enough?"

Carolyn suppressed another burp, putting her fingers over her lips and nodding.

Ollie pointed to Carolyn's cup. "You know, I know about the beer."

In response to Carolyn's flush of alarm, he held up his hands. "Don't worry about it. Belinda's not going to get into trouble. In fact, I told her she could send the second round."

Sitting there, the guy seemed positively huge. Carolyn looked up at him. "Thanks."

"No big deal." He waved her off, then laced his fingers in front of his enormous belly. "You know, I was thinking. If you or any of your friends, you know, like you, in the study; if any of you would like to stop in, I'll let you eat for free." He winced a bit. "I can't promise beer, as we both know the cops wouldn't like that too much, but whatever else you want, pizzas, hoagies, whatever."

Carolyn could only look up, a bit dazed.

"I think it'd be a good thing for the restaurant," Ollie continued. "So you spread the word amongst your cohorts. Will you do that for me?"

Carolyn nodded, gaining an immediate smile from Olly. He reached into his pocket and put a twenty on the table. "To show I mean business here's your boyfriend's money back."

When he moved away, Ryan was there. He watched the manger and then turned to Carolyn. "What was all that about?"

Carolyn picked up the bill and as she got to her feet, she held it out to Ryan. "It looks like your money's no good here."

Leaving the restaurant, Darlene, Clovis and their gang had taken over the center of the room by pushing three tables together. Surprisingly, though she purposely wasn't trying to look, Carolyn noticed another girl in the group had also joined in and was topless. She was thin, freckly and with stringy hair, and her breasts were flattish and droopy, the kind Carolyn knew guys referred to as "saddlebags." As Carolyn passed by, so conscious of the feel of her sandals on the floor, the still topless Darlene held up her cup as she called out, "You go, girl!"

Getting back in Ryan's car, Carolyn picked up her purse from the seat before she sat down and then buckled herself in. Everything seemed so completely different than it had from when they had pulled up into the parking lot. The headlights of the cars passing by, even the feel of the night air itself seemed brighter and more alive.

Ryan hesitated just before twisting the key. He looked over. "That was some kind of wild scene in that place, wasn't it?"

Carolyn shook her head wondrously. "I think we're going to have to come back here. They appear to be nude friendly."

Ryan was quick to respond. "So you think I merit another date?"

Carolyn revealed a sly smile, which actually slipped out before she could stop it. "We'll have to see about that." Suddenly feeling emboldened she added, "You know, this one's not exactly over yet."

"Okay, cool." Ryan turned the key and the engine came to life. "What's next then?"

Even though Ryan had a digital clock both in his dash and another displayed on his stereo, Carolyn looked to the clock on her bracelet. It was almost midnight. She had to suppress another little burp, putting her hand over her mouth, then gave Ryan a look she hoped would come off as sincere disappointment. "You know, it's getting kind of late. I think maybe I'd better be getting home."

Ryan responded like a gentleman. "Home it is." He reached around with his right arm as he reversed out of the parking space. Theirs was the only car in the lot as Darlene and her group had arrived in three pickup trucks. He stopped, snapped on the stereo, then put the car in drive, and turning right out onto the boulevard he immediately picked up speed.

Carolyn was extremely aware of it when he left his right hand where it was still gripping the headrest of her seat. Suddenly, her toes went a little cold. With every date she'd ever had, the part when the guy was taking her home had always been filled with nervous speculation, but tonight the end of date jitters were on an entirely different level.

Ryan too, didn't seem to have that much to say all the way home. Just a couple of blocks away from the pizza parlor he pulled his hand back, and they both sat where they were, listening to the radio and only occasionally making a remark or two. When they at last drove up in front of Carolyn's house, Ryan turned off his lights and slowly pulled up into the driveway.

As he came to a stop and put the car in park, Carolyn had her knees clenched together and again had her purse clenched down squarely over the center of her lap. In the light from the streetlight in front of Mr. Keyes house, and the porch light Carolyn's dad had strategically left on, the car's interior was a patchwork of light and shadows, illuminating some things but leaving others in semi--darkness. Carolyn hazarded a quick look down to see her breasts were fully illuminated by a band of light which stretched in through the window across her chest. She looked up and took a deep breath, not knowing what she should do.

It was Carolyn who cleared her throat and broke the silence. "Well Ryan, I had fun."

"Me too." Ryan's reply was overly quick, and his hands still gripped the wheel.

Carolyn fidgeted, and was extremely aware of the brief squeak of the skin of her naked bottom against the seat. For some reason, before getting in she just couldn't bring herself to put a towelette down; she just couldn't.

They both attempted to speak at the same time, then each gave a nervous laugh.

Ryan was looking right at her. "What were you going to say?"

She tossed her hair. "Nothing I guess." But she was gripping her purse as nervously as Ryan was gripping the wheel. "I just wanted to say again how I had a really nice time."

Ryan looked away from her and through the windshield, his shoulders still squared as though he were driving. "The scene we made at the theater wasn't too awful?"

She shook her head. "I think it was another one of those things I really needed to do."

"The pizza place wasn't too bad," he came back. And how about that redneck girl? What was her name, Darlene, taking her top off in the restaurant? Now that's something you don't see every day."

Carolyn, even though she was not going to look again, was so conscious of her breasts in the light. She felt surprised by how small her voice was as she replied, "But you can see me right now."

Ryan brought his attention back in from the darkness, and Carolyn saw his eyes as he took in her form. Her own heart was pounding, and it seemed as if the entire world had disappeared except for the two of them inside the car.

Ryan's voice too, was soft and hesitant. "Does it bother you when I look at you?"

"Sometimes yes, and sometimes no." She really was clenching her purse strap, strangling it almost. "It's like I said, the self--consciousness comes and goes."

He came back immediately. "How about now? Does it bother you if I look at you right now?"

She swallowed dryly and tossed her hair. "Like I said, the feelings come and go."

Ryan finally released the wheel and twisted about to face Carolyn, the fabric of his khaki's scrunching on the upholstery.

She felt this sudden shrinking in her tummy and the chill in her toes was to the point they'd almost gone numb. Carolyn forced herself to face him, and was washed over with a sense of relief when she saw his face illuminated in a slash of light reflected in the rear view mirror. He looked every bit as nervous as she was.

There followed a long and awkward pause, and this time it was Ryan who broke the pounding silence. "I had this idea a few days back," he finally blurted out. "I've been kind of afraid to just come out and ask you."

A hundred possible ideas over what it was he was about to ask poured into her mind, and in response all that came out was a trembling and dry "Afraid? Why's that?"

Now he was running the fingers of his right hand all around tracing over the grip of the transmission's shifter. "I don't know so much if afraid is the right word, but you remember when we were in that art class together?"

Carolyn nodded.

"And I don't know if you think so, but some people say I draw pretty well. I got an A, you know?"

Again she nodded.

"Well, I've been thinking. You know, maybe, I mean if you wouldn't mind. You know, you were talking about needing to be forthcoming and all that, so maybe this would help? Or maybe not? I don't know. But I thought, sometime here while you're still ... na ... you know, like you are, that you might be able to ... I mean if you'd be willing ... maybe I could ask you to ... to ... you know, let me kind of like draw you? You know, maybe sometime. Not like right now, but you know, sometime?"

His request hit her out of the blue. It had been the last thing she'd been expecting.

At her hesitance, he let go of the shifter and squirmed back around in his seat to again bring both hands up to regrip the wheel. "Yeah," he said to the darkness. "I figured it'd sound kind of crazy."

It wasn't that Carolyn was even thinking at all about saying no. It was that suddenly she could see it in her mind. It was a vision styled after that famous scene in the movie, "Titanic." Young Rose enters the room nervously twirling the sash from the robe. She then steps up to give Jack a dime and explain herself, then she swallows hard and takes off her robe. Standing absolutely naked in front of Jack, he instructs her to lie down on the sofa, and she does as he asks, posing for him for the longest time and letting him draw her every most intimate detail. Like everybody else she ever known, to Carolyn that had been one of the all--time hottest sex scenes she had ever seen, even though it didn't involve so much as a single kiss.

"No. No." She came back to herself. "No, I mean yes. I think that would be okay, you know, sometime."

The look of astonished relief he gave back to her said it all. "Really?"

She nodded.

He again twisted around, flying into a stream of excited words. "I was thinking, we could do it at my house one afternoon after school, or maybe we could do it here at your house. I don't care. Where ever you like. Maybe we could even do it outside somewhere?"

Carolyn couldn't help it. He was so eager she just couldn't resist calling his gaffe to his attention. "You want us to do it?"

Even in the dark, the flush which, rushed crimson over his face was readily apparent. "You know what I mean." He stumbled. "Come on, Carolyn? I mean, you know I was talking about drawing?"

She had to smile. His chagrin and embarrassment were so disarming. "I know. I know." She almost reached out to reassure him by patting him on the arm, but immediately placed her hand back on her purse. "No, I think it could be fun, and it definitely would be forthcoming. Maybe we can do it ------" She paused and made a point of correcting herself. "Maybe I can let you draw me one evening. I've got that stupid cheerleader practice in the afternoons."

"Yeah, I've got football practice, too," he came back. "It doesn't get dark until around eight or so. I'd like to try to use natural light if we could. Maybe we could meet after practice and then go somewhere?"

She nodded. "That'd be okay."

They were both grinning and were turned so that they faced each other. All of a sudden this heavy silence again made itself known between them in the car.

Carolyn broke the hush. "Well, I guess I'd better be going in."

Ryan nodded.

She had her purse clutched, her heart thumping wildly.

He smiled, but it wasn't really much of a smile at all. It was almost as if he were bolstering his courage, steeling himself to jump off from someplace way up high.

Carolyn tossed her hair back, wringing the life out the purse's strap.

Then it happened. Keeping his eyes on hers, Ryan slowly, ever so slowly leaned towards her.

Carolyn's toes curled up in her sandals, and she was so ready she was entirely unaware that she was leaning in, too. When their lips came together it was as if she had never ever been so excited ever in her life. Pounding, her heart was absolutely pounding. Everything, the entire world outside had disappeared, and she was only aware of the sensation of the first touch of his lips. After a few long and delicious moments of such gentle and timid exploration they pulled back, and Carolyn hesitated dreamily before opening her eyes. Yet when she looked at him, the vision that greeted her in Ryan's own disarmingly and entirely overwhelmed expression of absolute breathlessness, it was such that she couldn't help herself but leaned back in and again let him put his lips to hers.

Yhis time, how he kissed her! This was deeper; that first nervous hesitation was behind them now. It just seemed to flow between them, so perfect and so right in how she wanted it, too. It surely had to be the effects of the beer coupled with the inescapable fact that somewhere in the back of in her mind, Carolyn knew she truly was naked, but the thrill and excitement, which ran within her was like nothing she had ever felt before. After a few minutes of them leaning across his console, when he brought up a hand to run it through her hair and then caress her cheek, her neck, and then down to her shoulder the subtle tremble Carolyn felt in his fingers matched the innocent quiver in his lips, and his anxiety was so sweet she couldn't think of a thing in the world except for the growing passion she didn't want to stop.

Moving in closer across the console, deeper and deeper they kissed, giving themselves over to each other with real passion. When finally he parted his lips and brought his tongue to touch her's, she willingly responded, eagerly tasting his taste in so much more than just the heat of his breath. I was as if all her worry and anxiety over this moment had never been at all, and all she simply wanted was for him to just keep kissing her and kissing her.

It might have been an accident as they moved with each other. They were divided in their seats by the console running down between them, and after a bit of awkwardly leaning way too forward, Ryan had to shift his weight. As he brought his hand down from Carolyn's shoulder to brace himself, the back of his fingers brushed unexpectedly across the stiffly erect nipple of her left breast.

Carolyn flinched, giving off an unconscious and reflexive little gasp, and instantly, Ryan pulled back his hand.

Carolyn opened her eyes. Ryan was right there across from her, his cheeks flushed scarlet, his eyes wide and white in the shadows.

"I'm sorry," he croaked. "I really didn't mean to----"

Carolyn quickly shook her head. With her eyes to his she swallowed dryly trying to find her voice. The accidental touch had been positively electric. Even now her nipple was as stiff and alive as ever she could remember. "Don't worry," she managed to hush, then added, "I really liked how you were kissing me just a moment ago."

"Really?" he came back.

She nodded. "Really."

Like Ryan, Carolyn was mostly in shadow, but her eyes had become somewhat adjusted to the darkness. She saw Ryan's eyes drop and knew he was looking at her breasts. She, too, looked down, seeing her own nipples in the semidarkness. The soft pink color was mostly washed out in the gray gloom, but there was no mistaking she was so stiff and excited. She could even see the tiny, little indentations in the very tip of one. Such an intimate detail. She caught herself, fighting back the sudden powerful urge to pass one of her own hands across the very tip.

She looked back up and Ryan looked up, too. There wasn't anything to say. It was even more exciting than that first tentative kiss moments ago when he again leaned in, and she in response, closed her eyes in anticipation. This time, when they kissed, the passion was already full--tilt; Carolyn's heart was beating in her throat, and it was she who opened her lips to his.

In her mind, Carolyn was lost in a whirlwind of sensation and flurrys and flashes of thought. Kissing like this, just leaning across the console and holding her lips to his was so tremendously exciting. Yet, Carolyn's only cognizant thoughts were focused on that accidental brush of Ryan's hand a moment ago. Will he touch me, again? Will he touch me for real this time? Should I let him? Should I really let him? What if I do and then he tries to touch me between my legs? With the last thought her heart really did skip a beat.

In a flash, Carolyn was presented with an image of that first time. The monumental remembrance of it had been ingrained into her mind as strongly as any occurrence in her young life. It wasn't too long after she had just begun to develop her breasts that a boy had first tried to touch her. She was at a summer time birthday party, Missy Patterson's thirteenth. They were playing a kissing game where Missy, as the birthday girl, got to choose who went into the closet for "twenty seconds of heaven." Carolyn had gone into the closet with a boy named Randy Rice. It was dark in the closet, pitch dark, and it seemed no sooner had they begun to kiss than he had placed his right hand to her left breast. It was such a shock, but it was so new, so grown--up, and even though she was embarrassed, for some reason she'd let him. She had just made the transition from a training bra to a real bra, but can vividly remember the feel of his fingers pressing against her softness almost as if he had actually touched her skin. Ever since those first 'twenty seconds in heaven" her life had been inalterably changed, and when she was alone in her bed or just daydreaming as she sometimes did, even the idea of what it was to let a boy fondle her breasts was enough to give her one of those deliciously secret little shivers.

And now, after but a few long and perfect moments of anticipation, when she felt him shift his weight and his fingers came back to so hesitantly touch her, Carolyn didn't flinch, but actually leaned into his hand and kissed him that much more deeply.

So much was just exploding in her mind. That quick brush against her nipple, possibly because it had been accidental, had been positively electric. Her nipple had remained so alert it was as if she were on fire. Now, the actual feel of his hand, tentatively touching upon her naked breast, her nipples simply were as tight and hard as they could possibly be.