On a Scale of 1 to 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete was breathing heavily and so turned on at going through this process, then as he looked over his answers and saw Georgias outstretched hand waiting for him to hand it over, it dawned on him just what he was doing and for just a moment he hesitated.

'Hurry up boy, I haven't got all day." Georgia was getting into character now and enjoying the change in dynamic.

He handed the sheet across and simply said "Sorry Miss George."

"Good boy, now strip off while I read through this." He was looking at her aghast, this was moving quickly, but he knew how it worked with Mistresses you should never argue, so he started to strip slowly and to fold his clothes in a neat pile, he'd been punished before for being messy by other Mistresses. He stripped to his briefs and then stopped, standing there nervous as she read.

"I said strip boy, everything and then come and kneel here so we can discuss some of your answers which I find intriguing."

This time he didn't hesitate, he dropped his pants showing off his fully erect but only 5 inch long cock and knelt before his new Mistress.

"Well I don't need to ask if you're enjoying this, despite having a perfectly small cock. But that does beg a lot of questions." She read his humiliation score of 8 and was going to make the most of it.

He was unsure what to say, but as she humiliated him, his cock twitched giving him away once more.

"Now here you are stripped before your Domme, this is the time for truth slut, for that's what you are, a dirty little pathetic slut, who simply stripped when he was told to. You didn't even hesitate you dirty little boy, did you, you've obviously done this many times, just look at the state of you, in fact stand briefly and turn away from me and bend over." He did as she bade him.

"Now pull those fat cheeks apart for me." She was piling on humiliation on humiliation.

"As I fucking through, you're a fully shaved bitch, fuck completely shaved in terms of your ass crack, balls and cock, that suggests something to me very strongly. Do you know what it suggests?"

"No Miss George I don't sorry."

"Well you've answered no to over 20 of these questions and frankly there are some that contradict each other, how on earth can you not be into forced cross dressing or corsets, yet you like to wear lingerie and what's more you're shaved like a fucking sissy faggot, who else does that?"

Fuck he'd not been concentrating enough, what excuse could he use.

"Now don't fucking lie to me, you've obviously lied to me on a number of these questions and frankly if you cannot tell your Mistress the truth, you simply don't deserve her, do you understand the gravity of the situation slut?"

He swallowed hard, "Yes Miss I think I do."

"Well let me be very very clear, if you continue to lie, this ride stops right now, you'll get dressed, we'll leave and never speak of this again, but I'll still know a lot about your deepest and darkest desires, is that what you want?"

"No Miss George. it really isn't what I want at all, I'm so sorry, I just want to please you as I should. Please give me another chance, I won't let you down."

"In which case, tell me the fucking truth, right now, bitch, I will go through the questions you lied on and you'll tell me the absolute truth, do you understand this is your very last chance, there won't be another one, ever." she stated that he lied on questions, rather than asking if he lied, ramming home her dominance and breaking down his last barriers.

"Yes Miss George, I'll tell the truth, I promise."

"Good slut, well done, now lets begin, and don't underestimate any of the levels of kink between 1 and 10, I'll know if you do." He believed her, she'd already seen through him after all.

"So I will ask you about the activity, you'll say the score and then Yes or no in terms of your experience, nothing more."

"Yes Miss."

"Heavy bondage." he replied instantly, "8 and Yes Miss" She smiled at this, it was almost too easy, once they were desperate to please they often went even higher than they really thought, it was a perfect trap.

"Butt plugs large." she waited for a moment and he said it "8 and Yes Miss." "Excellent as I thought, we'll see how big you can take."

"Now one of the really intriguing questions, Butt plugs huge?" she left it hanging there. "6 and no Miss, but I know I should hope to be trained for this.", she smiled once more "Indeed you should and in time you will be slut, i have some really huge ones which will take us a lot of time working up to."

"Fisting." "7 and yes Miss." She had moved forward on the list as she thought the two went hand in hand so to speak. "I thought that was likely, good to know you have had experience."

This worried him so he clarified "It was just with three different Mistresses who all had very small hands." She replied "But you still took them, slut didn't you and very few sluts can even get close to doing that. "

He knew he just had to be straight with her now "Yes I did Mistress, I did take them fully."

"Good girl, well done you, you should be proud of yourself. And as my hands wouldn't be described as small, once I get this in you, we'll really know you have progressed in your training, won't we." As she said this smiling at him she held her lower arm vertically with the fist clenched straight in front of his eyes.

"Thank you Mistress George." He really did feel pride at her comment, but fear too, real fear.

"Now another one that I can't quite bring myself to believe you, Cock worship?"

Pete took in a deep breath, fuck it now it was all or nothing "7 and yes Mistress."

"I knew that was the case although I'm sure you're closer to 9 aren't you slut."

"Sorry Miss George, yes I am closer to 9 or possibly 10."

"That's better, but it's your very last chance do not underestimate anything else." She'd purposely conditioned him to overstate them from now on.

"Corsets?" this time he went completely truthfully - "10 and yes Mistress and I have a babydoll of my own." "Of course you do sissy, I knew you'd have something, exhibitionism?"

Pete thought of the time he'd been led round a sauna in Canada wearing a pink baby doll. "8 and yes Mistress."

"Corner time and fantasy rape?" "Corner time, 0 and no Miss, fantasy rape, 8 and Yes."

"Forced bi and forced smoking." Miss George was doing 2 at a time, knowing it gave him one he could say no to, but was more likely to go for the other one. "Forced bi 8 and yes Miss, forced smoking 0 and no."

"Forced cross dressing, I guess you've answered that, so given to another Dom?" "10 and yes Miss." "Funny that, I was pretty sure that would be the case and the good news is that opens up all sorts of possibilities."

"Kidnapping, Lingerie, Nappies?" "8 and yes, 10 and yes, 0 and no Miss."

"So not into age play at all then?" he shook his head "no not really Miss."

"Rimming, public exposure and pain extreme?" "10 and yes, 6 and no, 0 and no."

"Ok so a true slutty, dirty sissy, but not a pain slut." "That's right Miss."

"Speculums, must be a yes, and presumably spit roast and strap ons are higher scores than your lies." "Yes to speculums and a 10, spit roast and strap ons both 10's Miss." "OK seeing the rest I'm sure that the following must be higher, watersports, video, swallowing cum yours and others, am I right." "Yes Miss all 10's although I truly hate swallowing mine or anyone else's cum."

"I know that you stupid sissy, but you're a slut, that's why I'll train you to love and savour over time isn't it." "Yes Miss thankyou."

"In fact, when I'm finished training you, you'll actually crave another mans cum, but only from real men, that's what will satisfy your craving." Now she really was starting to plant the triggers and thoughts into his sub conscious.

"What about toilet training?" "0 and No Miss." "Well I can accept that, for now, we still have lots to go at."

"You have just got back in my good books by being truthful, never ever lie to me again, just look at your pathetic miniscule cock twitching, this is where you want to be, on your knees in front of me, shaved and pathetic. Time we made you look pretty before your full training begins." She had her foot under his cock and balls lifting the package with her bare foot, he held his breath.

"So lets sum up, you love to be forcibly cross dressed as a sissy faggot, and you love all things anal up to being fully fisted, you love to rim, to suck cock and to be queened and you're a full piss slut too, and you like all of this in bondage from a strong sexual Dominant woman and the occasional man, is that accurate." She said all of this as thought it were a simple shopping list, no passion, just completely matter of fact.

"Yes Miss George it is." This time he said it eagerly.

She squatted down in front of him, holding his chin in her right hand, her nose only inches away from his. She looked straight into his eyes, but Pete felt as though she was looking deep into his soul and seeing all his depraved needs.

"That is so much better slut, I can work with what you've told me. We'll both have a lot of fun, well at least I will have a lot of fun, you'll be doing a lot of work and don't ever forget that what I now know of you is enough to finish you in this region and with your family and friends, you will do exactly as I say, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress I understand completely that I am at your whim now, your slut to do with as you will."

"Don't ever forget that, I own you now and forever, never ever forget that."

"I won't Mistress, I promise."

"You'd better fucking not slut, or you'll regret it."

"Now follow me. Basically a really dirty, faggot, sissy slut is just what I'm after. And a cruel, dominant, strong and powerful woman is what your after, so that means we're perfectly matched. Doesn't it."

"Yes Miss, that sounds perfect." "Now close your eyes."

She reached over to her bag on the sofa and pulled out a collar and leash. As she tightly fastened the collar around his neck, the silver embossed letters spelling out the word SLUT, she smiled, this was going to be a lot of fun. She attached the leash.

"On your knees and follow me to the special room I wanted to bring you out to see slut." Pete crawled as fast as he could keeping his head up to try and loosen the tightness of the leash on his neck, but to no avail. She led him to the back of the house and then to a door next to the door out to the rear of the property, it looked like it led to a downstairs bunkroom for the kids when people holidayed at the property, but that was far from what this room was for.

She took a set of keys out of her pocket and unlocked the door. It was dark inside and all Pete could see was the steps leading down.

"Now stand and close your eyes." as he stood she blindfolded him and then led him down the stairs carefully so he wouldn't trip and fall.

Pete felt Georgias hands on him as she bent him over what he could tell was a padded bench, she wrapped cuffs around his hands and locked them into place on the legs of the bench, she then lifted one leg up onto a kneeling pad his foot being cuffed and attached at what he could now tell was at an angle to the main bench, so that his feet when she attached the other one were a metre apart and that he could now feel the air on his asshole which he'd freshly shaved that day.

As Georgia locked the last limb in place she blew gently on his asshole eliciting a moan from her new charge and she watched closely as his asshole twitched as she blew. She knew most of her friends would be horrified even to see her blowing on a naked fat guys ass, but she loved it, she knew she was going to be fucking this slut hard very soon and she was wet at the thought. As she squatted there she thought that she did want her slut to be clean.

"I take it you didn't clean yourself this morning slut."

"No sorry Mistress, I had no idea this was going to happen."

"Of course you didn't slut and if I had asked you to have an enema you might have been just a little suspicious, mightn't you slut."

"I think I would have been Miss George."

"Well you know what happens next, it will be slow and deep as I want you very clean for what I have planned before our visitor arrives."

"Shit Miss George the photographer I forgot about him, we have to stop and get changed back." The panic in his voice was evident, he was really worried, but she was having none of it.

"We will fucking stop when I say we stop bitch, you don't get a say in this, so lets stop your whining." He was reeling at this, what the fuck he'd allowed himself to be restrained and was now utterly helpless thinking he was just going to be George's plaything, but now she was talking about a visitor, what on earth had he let himself in for.

She reached over to the wall covered in every imaginable BDSM item possible, gags, masks, dildos, a frightening or exciting (depending upon your point of view) array of butt plugs nipple clamps, cuffs, collars, heels, locks, corsets, lingerie and so much more. She almost wanted him to see it now, but then thought better to build the tension.

She did however want to make the most of the gag that she was going to use on him. She quickly dropped her shorts and pulled her g string to the side and rolled the ball gag through her slit, coating it well with her juices, which were making her pussy glisten.

As she went to put it in his mouth, she waited for a few seconds with the ball close to his nostrils so he couldn't help but breathe in the aroma of her arousal, then she told him to open wide as she forced the large ball gag into place and locked the strap behind his head. He moaned into the gag, tasting her lovely juices.

She was gone for a few minutes and he heard water being run. Then he felt her finger and lube being applied to his rosebud as she pushed in gently coating the inner sleeve of his asshole with lube.

"Ahhh just as I suspected, it never ceases to amaze me how I can totally tell a sluts level of anal experience, just by fingering them. It's phenomenal how a sluts asshole changes when she gets fucked repeatedly in the ass like you do slut." She let that sink into his mind for a couple of moments before continuing.

"It's become more like a long sleeve now rather than a small tight seal, I can feel it clamping down on the full length of my finger, even at the tip i can feel the walls of your asshole clinging to it. That's the longest tight anal tunnel I've ever felt in one of my sluts. I don't know if you know, but each and every stroke of a dildo or cock stretches it a little more, bit by bit making it longer and longer, over the years. Jesus judging by the length of that sleeve, you must have been fucked or fucked yourself over and over and over for years. you must have had things in your ass hundreds of times, for hours and hours overall, haven't you slut."

He had nothing to say and just nodded looking defeated.

"The great news is that I'll continue that development and make it even longer." Now this was all bullshit in medical terms, but George knew it helped with the humiliation and lowering of his self esteem. In his own mind, making him feel that being a submissive bi fag over the years had actually made his body change shape, was a deep humiliation. For him to know (even though it was really untrue) that his dirty cravings actually had physiological effects on his body, which would last forever, was a true moment of epiphany for most submissives.

Then he felt the tell tale nozzle of the enema slide into his anus, as she pushed it in she said "see you can feel this going in for inches." then for the first time ever he felt an internal balloon being inflated as he heard the unmistakable puff of a rubber balloon inflater, with each puff he felt his insides being filled more by the expanding balloon. Then she inflated an external balloon which he knew meant the water simply couldn't be expelled until he was given permission and the balloon was deflated. The two balloons created the perfect seal, one internally, one externally. No matter what the pressure was, or how uncomfortable he became, it would be impossible for him to expel the water. This could get very painful he realised.

"Jesus just look at that little clit of yours it's rock hard, you really do love being treated like the whore faggot you are don't you." He remained silent and didn't move. This reminder of the hardness or otherwise of his cock would be an idea she would come back to time and again through the session, using it to further humiliate and degrade him.

Her hand came down hard on his right buttock making a resounding smack sound. "Ohhh what a meaty arse, that is going to be perfect to whack and whack and whack." Pete had never been keen on CP but it seemed that George did want a pain slut, no matter what he'd said about the level of pain he could take.

Then the warm water began to flow and to gradually fill his ass and rectum up. He had absolutely no control as he moaned she slowed the water and massaged his stomach, his little cock rock hard at her touch as she grazed her hand over it.

The moaning became whimpering as he felt more full than he'd ever felt before. Then Miss George shut the water off and let him just get used to the fullness, for a few minutes. She left him moaning into his juice soaked gag for the next 20 minutes, enjoying a glass of wine, as she watched him from the chair, she enjoyed the music of his moans.

She then started the water again, knowing that Pete would have been expecting and focussing on the moment he was allowed to expel the water. He couldn't believe it, that now she was forcing more water into him, expanding his now pregnant looking stomach still further.

She went very slowly, stopping the water every minute when his whimpers got too high pitched, knowing he was right on the very edge of what he could take and far further than he'd ever been before, but she was determined he would take what she wanted him too, she was very good at this and in her considered opinion, the longer and more intense she made this, the better frame of mind he would be in for her.

In her view it started the process of mental breakdown, getting her slut in the right mood. Never knowing when they would get release, was a method to actually use the enema to fast forward the breakdown rather than just prepare them quickly for a session, it was one of her favorite things to do to a sub and she considered herself an officianado.

She stopped the flow again and began to unbuckle the straps and release Pete's limbs, then just as he expected her to ask him to get up again, she started to let the flow go again. He moaned deeply, with the discomfort. "Last little bit for you to take slut."

"Unnnggg." George reached under him and massaged his expanding stomach, to more moans from him, until the enema bag was completely empty of it's 2 quarts of water. She smiled as she knew most sluts couldn't hope to take that much even after a lot of training, this slut could certainly take some harsh treatment. She'd see just how harsh.

She held the bag and the tube taking the bag off the rack she'd had it hanging on. "Now stand and don't let a drop come out slut." Not that he could the bardex balloons would see to that, but she wanted him completely focused on clenching all the way.

With a strange wide legged stance he shuffled as she led him to the ensuite bathroom. She helped him to feel his way into the shower, keeping the blindfold on, not wanting him to be able to see until she'd fully changed her outfit. She told him to kneel and squat down over the central hole which had the usual plumbing pulled out to allow a wide out flow out of the shower.

Then she deflated the internal balloon. "Fucking clench hard slut, if you let any drip onto my hands you'll be sucking them clean."