On a Scale of 1 to 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress George chose an underbust PVC corset and a pair of black PVC booty shorts with a belted waist, both in a size 2 XL. She'd insist that he went on a diet and got a more curvy figure, that waist needed to be reduced.

She placed the corset around his front and clipped the front panels together, lifting each of his sissy tits one by one, up and together and then began to tighten the strings at the top of the corset working her way down until she could hear that his breathing was becoming more laboured. Then she continued to tighten them until he really was finding it harder to breathe.

He moaned into the gag to try to get his Mistress to understand that was all too much, that he couldn't take any more.

This time she relented and she unbuckled the gag, locking it on the loosest setting and letting it hand like a kinky necklace around her subs neck.

"What is it baby girl what's the matter."

Pete gulped in huge breaths of air, he was determined to say what he thought, but just getting his thoughts straight was hard. 'I'm so, so sorry Miss George, I just can't go on, I've had enough, I'm so, so, so sorry but please stop, I can't take any more." His senses had just been overcome with the poppers and lack of sight and the fucking he'd taken it was all so overwhelming.

She slapped him hard on the face, first one cheek then the other, he almost slipped over with the power of the slap.

"You fucking bitch, the first bit of effort needed from you and you want to bottle out, you useless pathetic excuse for a man. Well let me just remind you of a couple of things." She stood behind him and picked up the bottle of poppers, reaching around his front, she pressed her firm tits up against his back and her crotch against his ass, clutching one of his sissy breasts over the corset and then holding the open bottle of poppers to his nostrils, one by one.

She whispered in his ear, "Slow your breathing baby and breathe in your slut juice, this will get you back in the mood, whilst I take you through just what you asked me for and even more what you committed to do." Pete responded by concentrating on his breathing and loading as much poppers as he possibly could. he knew he would feel better with them on board and his head spinning.

"So lets sum up babygirl, you love to be forced to cross dress as a sissy faggot, don't you."

"Yes Mistress George, I do."

"Don't whisper slut, tell me properly."

"I do like to be forced to dress as a sissy faggot, yes Mistress."

"You love heavy bondage, you even rated it a ten, you love body worship and that was a 10 too, imagine tasting my perfect delicious pussy juices straight from my glistening pussy, you love PVC with a 10 too and guess what that's what this beautiful corset is made of, don't you want to see yourself all dressed up like a good slut."

"Yes Miss I do, but I'm not sure I can take much more."

"Then lets continue on what you said, you love large butt plugs, you gave that an 8, you even said you knew you needed to be trained with huge butt plugs, well we're a long way off that so far, aren't we slut. Sensory deprivation you rated an 8 so you should be loving the blindfold."

He just nodded as she gave him more poppers.

"Wearing corsets you said was a 10, well, I've dressed you as a fucking sissy slut in a lovely corset, there's more lingerie to come and you love that don't you sissy, you even said you have your own at home you bitch.

Then she moved onto some of the other things she had planned to both scare and excite him. "And what about rimming and body worship I thought you'd beg to lick and taste my pussy."

As she said that she dipped her fingers deep into her pussy, coating them and then painted her juices onto his lips as though it was lipgloss and finally she rubbed them around his nostrils for him to be reminded what a real woman smelt of. "Don't you want to taste me."

"I do Mistress yes, I really do." he was wavering now, she pushed he wet fingers into his mouth, where his tongue devoured them, tasting every last drop of her juices.

"Forced bi, cock worship, spit roasting, swallowing cum, kidnapping, watersports, you loved them all you said, don't you long to to drink my piss, I know you want to, don't you want all of that my little piss slut."

Pete nearly fainted at the thought." God yes please Mistress George I do want to drink your golden nectar." He's been called a piss slut by a previous Mistress and the words were like trigger words to someone who had been hypnotised long ago, he didn't even realise that he was committing to drinking cum, spit roasting and forced bi, just as she'd intended.

"Yes it is Mistress George, yes it is."

"Then shut the fuck up and enjoy the ride, and the bits you don't enjoy, don't matter, do they, if they make me happy that's all that matter, do you understand and agree?"

"Yes Mistress, I understand and agree, I won't complain again."

"Well lets hope not, because you said you're not a pain slut, well if you fail me or falter, then I will hurt you a lot and for a long time, if you ever fail me again."

She replaced the gag, tightening it even tighter to let him know the error of his ways and gave him another two hits on the poppers. Then she knelt down and said, "Raise your foot and slipped the booty shorts over first one foot then the other. Bit by bit she slid them up his large hairy thighs until she had the crotch seam over the dildo and then pulled them from each side, making Pete raise up on his tip toes as the panties rammed the dildo still deeper. She tightened the belt and then told him to breathe in and then out before getting another 2 notches on the 2 inch thick wide belt.

"Those hairy legs need sorting out soon slut, they are disgusting." All he could do was vaguely nod his head.

Then she moved back to the corset, tightening once more, making it harder and harder to breathe, this was one of her favourite bits, changing the look of a slut whilst they can't see whats happening. Controlling everything, even their breathing which when she combined it with poppers and also the ball gag, made for some very intense feelings for her subs.

She moved to the bench and picked up the largest size set of silicon nipple suckers, that she had. They were relatively new to her, but she was loving the effects, pressing them together and then placing them over Petes nipples at the same time, creating a vacuum that would then pull and stretch his nipples into the suckers and extend them and make them swell. She admired the initial result but wanted more.

Now for the real fun, this was a technique she'd only just read about on a serious gay bondage website, she took a syringe from the bench and poked the needle carefully into the end of the silicon sucker but made sure she missed his nipple and then she drew some more air out of the sucker making the vacuum more effective and pulling the nipples even further out. She couldn't believe how big it had made them and she knew she would have him wearing them as much as possible to satisfy her curiosity on how much physiological difference it would make for the long term. The perfect thing about the silicon is that as you withdrew the fine needle the silicon simply filled the hole and so you could use this technique over and over again.

She held him steady for a moment and stroked his arse through the shorts, reaching to the base of the dildo and rocking it up and down a little with her fingers, whilst stroking his little tits and nipples in their sucker sheaths. She then felt through the pvc shorts for the power switch on the base of the dildo and she slid it on, hearing the telltale buzzing as it came to life in her slut. She then put the palm of her hand on the base of the dildo and started rocking it in and out of her girl to be.

Her final efforts were to take a black bob wig and carefully brush it out, before putting it over his head to make him look just a little more like a sissy and a . She had a long way to go to truly transform Pete, but it was a start. Today wasn't the day for makeup, the truly startling transformation could happen on another day.

She had him kneel with each leg either side of the y shaped benches and strapped first his ankles then his knees into place. Then she had him lower his torso down onto the bench, pulling the nipple suckers out to the side which stretched them still further. He winced and moaned, but the feeling in his nipples took away from any of the other things he was thinking.

He moaned as she put the thick leather strap over his back, sliding her hand along the leather and over his corset laces in a show of tenderness before she tightened it as much as she could, making him as helpless as possible. She followed this with two further straps so that he felt completely immobilised. She cuffed his hands in place pulling his arms down the legs of the bench and tightening them almost as though he was over a rack. So that he was stretched out full length, making the suckers pull even harder on his nipples.

Then she stood to admire her work. "Bugger I forgot your shoes slut."

She reached over to the rack and took off one of the bigger sizes of stiletto heels, black patent, 5 inch heels with locking ankle straps. She managed to get them on even though they were a tight fit and she hadn't put stockings on her slut. It was easy to forget the little things. She locked the ankle straps in place with two small padlocks and then followed that by padlocking a catch at the back of the corset and on the belt of the booty shorts. In simple terms Pete was not getting out of this outfit until she said so, all he could do was take the wig off once he was freed.

She then looked at him face on, "ohh one more thing missing, your new collar, bitch, lets get that in place, the basic SLUT one won't be right now." He wondered what on earth she was talking about.

She removed the first collar and moved to the rack and looked at the array of leather collars, with a range of silver names on them. All from Ali Express and she chose the one she thought perfect for this particular slut. COCKWHORE, CUMSLUT, which to choose. She deliberated for a few moments before deciding and muttering to herself, "I suppose I have to turn him into a Cockwhore before I turn her into a Cumslut, so Cockwhore it is."

She took the collar and tightened it enough to restrict Petes breathing even more, each time she was emphasising her dominance and control over his body and bodily functions.

"Ohh that truly suits you slut, you'll love the look overall I think once you get to see it baby girl." One word of humiliation before a word of tenderness, but all with a female viewpoint to make the point that Pete was being transformed into a feminine sissy, no longer a man at all.

"You know I'm going to have to think about naming you soon slut, you need something that screams total sissy faggot slut, what do you think."

Pete simply moaned into the gag, the dildo buzzing insistently with no escape for him. He loved the restrictive feel of every strap, lock and piece of clothing and the feeling of the nipple suckers was driving him mad and keeping his concentration.

Then he felt Mistresses hands at his crotch as she opened the unlocked zip and let his balls and cock fall out, well his balls fell out, his small cock merely stayed stuck to his scrotum. She held the cock and held a tape measure to measure the length and circumference. "Well there we are slut, the first measurements are in, after all this fun and still being fucked your clit measures 1 and 1/2 inches long and 2 1/2 inches in circumference, that really is very, very small, but perfect for what we need."

"I will be fascinated to see just what does turn you on and get you hard, if anything does today."

Miss George grabbed a parachute harness and some weights and grasped his balls stretching his large scrotum as he gasped. She clipped the parachute tightly around the balls and then hung two large weights from the rack giving them a swing.

He final preparations of her slut were to loosen the ball gag and let it drop like a necklace again, before sliding three fingers into Petes mouth which just made him suck hard. She then lifted the ball gag bag and told him to open wide, and as he got it behind his teeth, she left the buckle on it loose.

"Now whatever you do don't let this ball drop out of your mouth, if you do you'll be severely punished and you don't want that."

She opened the bottle of poppers and put them open in a little holder just under his chin, the fumes would just rise and he'd breathe them in, she wanted him loaded with them to keep him high and also to keep his cock shrivelled until she wanted to make it hard.