On a Scale of 1 to 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He did all he could and nodded and concentrated on clenching, his fists clenched hard with white knuckles, as she pulled the thin nozzle and balloon out of his rectum. The feeling of pulling his ass up into his body was all he focused on, he was deep in subspace already.

She let him just pant a little more before she leaned in holding a freshly opened bottle of poppers under his nostril, holding his other nostril closed. It wasn't his first rodeo and he knew what to do. As she started to slowly count to 5 he breathed in hard and long, she repeated this with his other nostril. Ordering him to hold it after each hit. This would amplify the effect massively.

She knew just what this would do as he was concentrating on breathing in the poppers, he simply couldn't clench as well, they always relaxed a sluts sphincter muscles. Some tell tale dribbles of brown water came out as she's hoped. "I said fucking clench slut, don't let any more out."

He was now leaning forward his fingers now interlocked and his forehead resting on the back of his hands, breathing hard, saliva dripping from the ball gag, the pressure was mounting and as always happened to him on poppers he was simply losing control of his asshole. Clenching was getting harder with each and every breath as the poppers had a greater and greater effect.

"Still hold, still hold bitch, while I give you some encouragement." He just concentrated on holding it in as he then felt something rubber pushing at his sphincter, George held the big red bombshell butt plug hard against his hole and pushed forward bit by bit, she wiggled it, always ensuring that she maintained the right seal so that only a couple of drops of water came out. She wanted to ensure that the water inside her slut got well sloshed around to guarantee a clean slut hole for the activities she had planned.

Pete moaned deeply into the gag, still tasting George's juices, then he moaned even louder and deeper as the plug got to the widest part and George held it there to let her big assed slut get used to the girth. Then after 20 seconds of keeping him at maximum stretch, she pushed it fully home, so slowly letting the slut cope but getting him to the stage where he just wanted it fully in, he was now pushing back onto it, then as the plug finally found its home, Petes asshole clenched onto the snap back of the plug, holding it in firmly with only a little dirty water escaping. Now for the real fun to start.

"Count into the gag, faggot." the language was intended to take the sub much lower, to continue the mental breakdown. He wondered what he was meant to count.

She hit directly between his spread cheeks, right on the end of the butt plug with her crop, hitting the plug but also his ball sac at the same time. He moaned into the gag and flinched with the pain. "Count you fucking slut, count."

"Unnnnng" was all he could manage, she continued to focus on each cheek and his asshole, working over and again, as Pete tried to count into the gag whilst being desperate to expel the plug and water, but concentrating on holding it in.

The beating was the most intense he'd ever had, fuck he'd told her that he didn't cope with pain well. But she knew that it was the effect of pain that would help her break him quickly and effectively.

Once she had his cheeks to the right level of pinkness it was time to let him expel. But she planned to ensure that she removed any relief and pleasure from that freedom to expel for the sub. When subs had water in for this long and in this amount the release was almost as pleasurable as an intense orgasm, Georgia didn't want Pete to have that pleasure.

She moved him around in the shower tray so that his face was facing outwards and slapped him hard on both cheeks, quickly in succession, making sure she slightly caught his ears to make him really feel it. The pressure of the slap on his ear holes was no where near enough to perforate the eardrums, but still made his head ring and disorientated him.

She then walked over to the wall and took down a strap on harness complete with a black 8 inch long, 2 inch in diameter dildo, pulling her g-string to the side she slid it into her wet pussy coating it liberally with her juices. She moaned as she used it hard and fast getting her a little more worked up, not that she needed much encouragement, she was loving this.

Then she strapped it on, ensuring that the end was suitably positioned, pressing directly onto her clit. She loved this bit and was truly getting moist now. She walked over and all he heard was her high heels on the floor. Until he felt the tip of her dildo on the ball gag. She used the cock to slap his face as she opened the collar buckle and took it off, immediately forcing the head of the dildo into his mouth.

The aroma of her musk was delightful and he was even more turned on his cock turgid and rock hard straining at the intensity of the situation. He was in sub heaven, flying in subspace.

Now George knew how this would go, she started slowly letting him get used to the length, allowing him to accommodate each extra inch, as the saliva built up she continued to fuck his face until she decided now was the time to take the decision to expel the water from his stomach, completely away from him. She slammed right to the back of his throat and as his gag reflex set in to push the dildo out, then she continued to push in until she had 5 or 6 inches fully down his throat, it was still too soon to go balls deep with this one.

The violence and depth of the penetration took him by surprise and all his muscles clenched rapidly and absolutely involuntarily, including his sphincter, he had absolutely no control over it and his plug shot out along with the massive amount of water. George continued to face fuck him viciously, that and the effect of the poppers ensured his asshole continued to gape and more and more dirty water was expelled with each thrust causing his muscles to clench involuntarily.

George knew that the only way he could have retained the plug with the face fucking she was giving him, was to be sitting down on it hard, or to have it locked in place, but she was going to use what she had planned to her advantage.

"The fucking dirty bitch, that's gone all over my lovely shoes, I fucking told you to keep the plug in, now we'll have to go to a bigger one. It needs to be one you can't get out, on your own, until I fucking drag it out."

"Your dirty little cock whore, I'm gobsmacked, that was a truly big plug , in fact it's too big for most sluts, but you took it easily, your ass pussy must be huge, so fucking well used, why else would that plug have dropped out when I specifically told you to hold it in. What a slut you are with a big, dirty, slack hole."

She let those comments sink in. "At least, I'm now aware of just what a truly dirty faggot you are, we can go so much further than I thought before, you've obviously lied still to me haven't you."

Pete moaned into the dildo tried to say no, but George took it how she wanted to. "That's a good girl, well done for admitting you lied to your Mistress. But you know that you have to be punished for lying to me, don't you."

He was beaten, there was nothing he could do and now she was calling him a girl.

"Time to really show me your deep throating technique bitch, because it's time for a proper face fucking for you my girl." George always enjoyed this point, a few guys in her teen years had used her in pretty rough ways and skull fucked her, after parties and too much tequila. She vividly remembered the spit, saliva and snot combined with her running mascara and tears, and more importantly their indifference to her suffering, in fact it was worse than that, with most of them actually getting off on roughing her up and making her gag. It affected her deeply, now she got to enjoy the boot being on the other foot, her foot.

When she got the chance to train a new slut, she used those memories to fire her up and to truly train them properly so that they would be able to take a really severe session as she might need them to in the future, when she whored them out to men much worse than those who had ravaged her when she was young.

She held his head firmly in both hands, her hands covering his ears and wrapping around the back of his head, she pulled him onto the dildo each time she thrust forward, building up the speed with him gagging hard with each penetration and enjoying the feeling of getting further and further down his throat, all the while stimulating her clit with the base of the dildo pushing on her with each stroke.

After just 5 minutes, tears were running down his saliva covered face, the amount of saliva the throat created when it was stimulated this way was truly impressive, for those who had never seen this sort of porn or done it themselves it would always surprise.

Pete's nose, chin, mouth were all covered in a thick coat of saliva and snot mixed in with the tears. He was in another world, no longer able to focus on what was happening, just accepting that there was nothing he could do about this, initially he'd moved his hands to her thighs to try and push back against her, but she had slapped them away and slapped his face repeatedly shouting at him "Don't ever fucking touch me unless I tell you to bitch."

His hands now hung limply by his sides as she raped his mouth and throat. Then as she reached her climax she reached the promised land of bottoming out the 8 inch dildo in his throat. As she came, her legs almost giving way, she shuddered and enjoyed the moment, whilst her cock was lodged deep inside her sluts throat.

As she held it there, languishing in the moment, she finally realised that he was in desperate need of breath, as he gagged repeatedly making the dildo vibrate and merely helping his Mistresses orgasm to last longer.

When she finally released him, he fell forward gasping for breath. She caught hers and continued the humiliation.

"Now that was good for the first session slut, in fact it was excellent, you've taken your punishment well. If I didn't know better I'd say that you are a very experienced cock sucker, but nowhere near how experienced you'll be after a few months with me as your Mistress."

He couldn't speak or really register many thoughts, the only thing that did register was the comment of "A few months with me." if he could have he would have smiled at that, but his mouth was locked in a o shape from the face fucking he'd just taken for his new Mistress. She stood over him, her strap on bobbing up and down, smiling. She was wallowing in the afterglow of her orgasm and thinking of the next stage.

She knew he had expelled any water that was in him, but thought time for one more cleanse. She took the shower head and held it to his gaping hole telling him to only clench when she said he could.

She held it close enough to make a good seal, and once a little water was beginning to be expelled around the sides of the shower head she knew his rectum was full and she told him to clench hard, which he did, only losing a few dribbles of water as she took the showerhead away from his ass pussy.

She then picked up the plug and lined it up with his ass and told him to sit down hard on it, in one motion, he widened his legs further apart to allow him to lower his ass onto the plug. As he took in a deep breath getting ready, she put both hands on his shoulders and pushed his ass to the floor. This time the plug simply shot in. He groaned with the sudden intrusion.

"How lovely is that slut, now you can take that easily, but I know you're ass pussy is too slack to hold it in so we're going to get you to rise just a little off the floor but not so much that when your slutty ass pushes it out that it comes all the way out, just so with each thrust of my cock down your throat it will stretch you nice and open and then you'll sit down as I withdraw my cock from your throat to get it back in place. Then you'll rise up a little and I'll thrust forward forcing you to expel it and we'll repeat the whole process again."

"Do you understand slut, the timing will be very important to make this work and this will work any last bits of shit out of your pussy and when the last of the water comes out it should be clean. Do you understand me slut."

As she asked this she once again held the poppers to his nostril, closing the other nostril with her finger. He pulled back a little from the popper bottle but she held it tight to his nostril, knowing to be careful not to burn the nostril by holding it too close.

"Breathe in bitch, you need your slut juice, don't you. Fuck you're still hard from that face fucking, it's good to know that excites you."

He took in breath after breath, getting higher and higher as she wanted.

"Right here we go, lift up 5 inches or so bitch."

As he did so, she rammed her cock into his throat, the inevitable physiological reaction being his ass muscles pushing the plug out until violently, like an anal gag reaction, it stayed stuck to the floor as he raised off it, not fully out but it had just gone past the widest ridge, opening him fully.

As she withdrew inch by inch she said "Down bitch."

He sat once more lodging the plug deeply in place, and feeling the water coming out a little from his asshole.

"And up again......... now down....... and up again............. now down, and up again, now down. That's a good little girl"

With each thrust of the strap on down the back of his throat the plug was ejected and with it a little more water came out, he would moan as it came out and then again as she withdrew and pushed him back down once more until the plug was once more rammed home. This continued for ten minutes as she made the most of his throat once more and off his asshole.

She stopped, then withdrew fully and she decided to wash down underneath him so she could see easily the colour and clearness of the water. Washing him down with the shower and then telling him to rise up on his knees and to bear down and expel the plug once again, he did so and the last of the water which was expelled with the plug was suitably clean for what George had planned for the remainder of the afternoon and evening.

She then turned him around picking the ball gag up and again pulling her panties to the side and squatting so she could liberally coat the ball gag in her own juices. Her panties were sopping wet and she realised just how turned on she was and coated each part of the ball, nearly bringing herself off. She then ordered him to open wide and locked it tightly back in place for him to taste her arousal over and over again. She followed that by giving him 4 hits on the poppers and took one for herself, feeling the headrush immediately and revelling in it for a few moments as she rocked on her heels a little.

She then told him kneel as high as he could on his knees with his legs spread and his hands on the wall opposite and she squatted down, enjoying the view of her own freshly shaved flexing thigh muscles as she guided the head of the strap on to the puckered, red sore hole of his ass. She then flexed her hips forward moving inch by inch into him as he moaned louder and louder, finally impaling fully him and forcing him to moan deeply into the gag.

The feeling of being impaled on her cock combined with the feel of her breasts pushing onto his back had him turned on even more, could life get better than this. A beautiful dominant woman who just wanted to fuck him senseless.

She reached around the front of him, clasping her new toys nipples firmly in between her thumb and forefinger and as she rocked forward once more, she whispered into his ears. "Well from here you really have beautiful sissy tits that are a good handful but those little sensitive nipples are just too small for a real slut like you. We'll have to do something about that and soon, they need to be increased in size and I want them to be longer, much much longer and guess what slut, I can help you with that."

She then reached down to his prick and cradled the softness and his smooth big balls.

"Arghhhhhhh, how cute.", she said it as though she was truly sorry for him, "Ohh your clit is so, so soft even though I'm fucking you, doesn't that just show how much a sissy you really are? A total sissy slut, baby. You were hard with the face fucking, so we know the idea of a cock deep in your throat turns you on the most so far."

"He moaned into the gag to try to say that it was the poppers making him soft, but he knew she was right deep down."

"You see it shows that you're not a man at all, but we both knew that didn't we. Just look at it, it's absolutley soft, like a useless flap of skin, nothing more. But I think we can turn it into a sensitive clit as a good little slutty sissy should have. Give it time, we'll get there baby girl, we'll get there."

Pete was flying so high, even though he was appalled by some of the things she said, he was hugely turned on by other comments. He was simply going with the flow and enjoying subspace.

"We're just going to have to do some proper scientific tests this afternoon and see just what makes your little clit hard, if anything at all does. It may be that even though you get turned on by this whole scene that your are no longer enough of a man to even get semi hard any more, sissy."

As she said it, she knew full well that if he now stayed soft through all her ministrations, then she would have reinforced the fact that he was not a man at all, but a complete sissy. Or that she would ensure she made him raging hard when the time was right, to push him further into sissyness, by being able to point out the particular perversions which had a positive effect on his manhood , she already knew when she would focus on making him hard, god if it worked it would be so much fun.

She wanted to make him realise that there was no going back, he was hers now and that would be the case until she chose to cut him loose or give him away, or even better to sell him on, or sell her on as the case would be by then.

She stayed that way deep within him caressing his tits and pinching his nipples as she gently rocked a couple of inches of the cock in and out of her slut.

He did what he could and simply moaned a low, happy, grateful moan, this was truly heaven. This was his perfect fantasy, if she could just continue to do this and then make him cum, he would be a truly happy sub and ready to go home with a smile on his face. But that was as far as it could be from her intention.

Georgia let him relax into it, carrying on her gentle fucking for a full 5 minutes which was all her thighs could take. She just rocked and caressed, letting him sink onto her and wallow in the amazing submissive heaven he was in. When she felt he'd relaxed as much as he might. She let go of his soft cock and balls and let them swing free once more.

She pressed the release on the vaculock dildo and that allowed her to move away from him whilst holding the strap on deep inside her slut.

"Now stand baby girl and I'll guide you back to the bench for the next stage". He was on autopilot and just gingerly stood as steadily as he could as she held the dildo in place.

Rather than lead him by the head she twisted the base of the dildo in the direction she wanted him to move and had him walk, legs spread wide back to the bench.

"Now hold this in bitch. If you drop it, you'll be sucking it clean." Pete bent and squatted slightly and reached down between his legs and held the end of the dildo, ensuring it was lodged deep within him.

George moved to the large clothes rack, which held a wide variety of corsets, bodys, teddies and all manner of lingerie, bondage wear and bondage gear, with most of it in large sizes. If he had been able to see this wall of delights he would have been equally excited and concerned.