On a Summer Festival Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Go on, fuck my old pussy...fill my cunt with your seed!" she yelled and shuddered. His balls slapped against her buttocks; his thick shaft slid in and out of her without ceasing, and his fingers pinched on hard nipples or his mouth sank over her jerking breasts. "I'm there!"

She moved her head from side to side in her ecstasy and met kisses from her lover and Nuria and could not linger on either. She felt herself rise on the crest of pleasure and fell, overwhelmed by her wrecking orgasm that wracked her body in thrilling waves of taking and spending. She felt all charged up and let go; clawed at his body and clung to him, was lifted as he rose on his outstretched arms and gazed down at her body, met Nuria's kisses as she lay twisted above them on the bed and sought to claim them both in the final moments of a tempestuous fuck session, there before her eyes.

"Cum for me!" Alejandra begged as she felt Pabo's breaths hitch in his throat and he began to pump in quicker and longer strokes, moving to slick the walls of her vagina with that large domed tip of his prick.

He lasted for only half a dozen strokes, blasting wads of cum into her clamping pussy and she anting to drain him of everything that he still had. She gripped her legs, raised and held them behind his back as Pablo pleasured her and bumped against her buttock; squelched in her moist heat and she was unable to still clench on him. She had been wasted by it all.

"Here, you wonder," Nuria kissed and gave Alejandra some tissues to stem the flow of cum from her body as Pablo withdrew, his penis growing limp very quickly.

Pablo groaned and looked at them as he flopped back on the bed, dazed and mellowed by a tempestuous night.

"Give me a chance to recover will you?" he laughed out as Nuria settled over him, and she sucked on the tip of his prick, took it into her mouth, and used her agile tongue to clean off his shaft and nuts sac.

"Chico, you are big...tan grande," she marvelled. Nuria stopped. "Your friend's calling to you!"

"I'd better go," Pablo replied on hearing that news although he was reluctant to go and he looked at Nuria. "Surprise him...play the nurse."

His suggestion made her smile. "Okay, but I won't have to play and I hope he will, if he's up to it."

"He will be as his night was interrupted just as mine was. But I've made up for it."

Nuria slipped on her kimono dressing gown and just as he had seen her some hours ago, it shaped the woman before him. She came over to them and knelt on the bed, moved to kiss Alejandra as she caressed her breasts and met her lover's look.

"Do you mind if I go to him?"

Alejandra drew her in for a deep, lingering, and open-mouthed kiss. "No, we'll catch up on what was interrupted by these two young guys. You've loved it, haven't you...all that we've done, so far?"

"Yes, and there may be more."

The door closed quietly behind her and Alejandra moved to lie on Pablo. It would be okay being pegged by a young guy, horny and well-hung, strong and with unlimited endurance, but with tackle that could only please two women in succession. They both needed a rest, but the way their trysts had gone it would not be long before she would share the heat, press the flesh, and ride the waves all over again.

4

Alejandra drove them to within a short walk of the festival venue, her ways with him now conveying to Pablo that their intimacy of the night, and early morning, were not to be repeated. She also asked for his discretion in not speaking of it in any detail, and not to give a name to the older woman he might boast of as having pegged. To Diego, she needed to say few words. He'd been 'out of his face' on drink and that from him reticence was to be expected. Even someone in the family had their weaknesses and the observation cut both ways.

The women waved them goodbye, no parting kisses to be offered. They were all through with that.

"I ache, hombre," Diego laughed as they strode along the crowded pavement, the route getting busier and noisier, the closer they got to the many venues where a wide range of music was to be played. "That was one hell of a return to consciousness...what that Nuria woman did with me."

"I gather she's not into men, as a rule."

"And you had two to my one!" Diego tapped his pal's arm. "Good was it? She went through a wrecking divorce did my aunt Alejandra Sanchez, architect and now something of a sex goddess...even at her age."

Pablo held a finger to his lips. He would keep his word, given to Alejandra. The woman, with her soft skin and her delicious body clothed in a black jersey dress, that she'd put on with heavy, clunky, lace-up boots, the fabric clinging provocatively to every curve of a body he'd travelled over with his lips and tongue, questing hands and his penis aching as it had not done in a very long time, if ever. Alejandra had beguiled him during the few hours in her bed.

"You couldn't go and fuck your aunt, that's not what we're into, pal," Pablo told his friend in reply to the obvious envy that was to be heard in Diego's voice. "The festival turned out better than we thought!"

They laughed and exchanged knowing looks.

"How was it going with them at the same time?" Diego couldn't help but ask. Nuria had wasted him and he had taken pleasure in a busty woman's body, her lack of inhibitions in a woman of her age something to wonder at, maybe to repeat with anyone else that he met. Some websites cater to the widest range of tastes.

"That's going to be stored away in my memory of a music festival night. Now, we've got another day and this time you just stay off the booze! We can't go knocking on that door again, or can we?"

They laughed and put their arms around each other's shoulders as buddies sometimes do.

The women lay on the sun loungers, the rooftop deck shielded from any curious eyes, the walls lined in pale cedarwood and the plunge pool a brilliant azure blue from the mosaic tiling that Alejandra had ordered to be applied and where she could bathe in privacy.

They sipped on a strong brew of Sangria, lay close, and could hold hands or stroke the other's naked body; pursue, once more, what two young men had interrupted.

"You're not angry with me, are you, I hope?" Nuria ventured. "I gave you space seeing as you like to taste both ways of it, and you didn't come to find me with Diego."

"And didn't you like it too, to go both ways?"

Alejandra leaned over to kiss her and Nuria felt a questing hand caress her belly, then dip between her legs.

"I just wanted to see what others think is real. That young Diego was still affected by the booze, he had taken last night, to make it special. I didn't connect as I did with Pablo, but he's your young one. I knew that when I saw you two together. No one else was there, it seemed. So, I guess you may hook up with him again...sometime, somewhere?"

"Perhaps," Alejandra soothed, "sometime and somewhere. Don't think of that now but of us. That's what I'm going to do." She slipped away, put her glass down on the table, and dipped into the bubbling water of the pool. "Play the mermaid with me?"

Nuria heard the call and did what was asked of her. A summer festival night was over.

12