On Display For His Use

Story Info
She is exposed and humiliated for his pleasure.
1k words
4.19
33k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmieLove
EmieLove
12 Followers

I want you to stand me in front of you. Lift up my top and pull my tits out of my bra. Pinching and pulling on my nipples until they look swollen and red.

I want you to lift my skirt and tuck it into my waist so my panties are exposed. They are wet. I want you to tell me what a slut I am for making a mess of my panties. Berate me for my wanton aroused state. Humiliate me.

I want you to pull my panties down to just above my knees. With your hands force my legs apart so my panties are stretched and don't fall. Take a long look at the inside of my panties. Ask me what I've done. Make me tell you. Tell me I'm a slut because I'm always wet. Make me taste my humiliation on your fingers.

Stand back and look at me, displaying my tits and cunt to you like a cheap whore. Make me stay like that while you take pictures of my humiliation - for the record. So people will know what a slutty dirty girl I am.

Make me stand like that while you fuck me with your fingers. I want to hear the wet noises my pussy makes as you fuck me fast with one hand. Pinch my clit and nipples with your other hand. Tell me you want me to show you what a filthy mess I can make. Curl your fingers into my G-spot and rub it back and forth, and tell me to gush. Tell me to squirt as I cum all over your hand.

Rip my sodden panties off and push me to my still trembling knees. Tell me to spread my legs like a good girl. Wider. Tell me to look up and not take my eyes off yours.

Unbuckle your belt and unzip your pants. Take out your hard cock, pre-cum already dripping from the tip. Push my knees further apart with your feet and move between my legs. Slap my face with your cock and make me beg to taste you. Tell me to lick the pre-cum off your cock, show it to you on my tongue, then swallow it like a good little whore.

Press my head back against the wall and tell me to open my mouth because you want to use it. Wider. Feed me your cock, pushing slowly between my lips as I look up at you, desperate to please. Tell me to open my throat and take all of you.

Start to move faster, fucking my face, thrusting into my throat as I gag on your cock and begin to drool. Tell me what a perfect little slut I am for you. Tell me how much you love to use all my holes.

Tell me that if I swallow all your cum you'll fuck me just the way I like it. Say that you'll cum deep inside me - in my cunt and then in my ass - until I'm full of your seed. Tell me you want to see it dripping out of me. so that I'll know I belong to you. That I am owned. That I'm yours.

When you are close, put your hands in my hair and hold my head firmly on your cock. Tell me you are going to cum in my throat as I feel you throbbing and pulsing. As you start to cum, tell me to swallow like the good little kitten I am. When you have emptied your balls into my mouth, tell me you're proud of me. Tell me what a good girl I am for you. Stroke my hair. Tell me it's time for my reward.

Pull me to my feet and kiss me on the mouth. Make me feel loved and preferred. Take my hand and lead me to the bedroom. Remove the remnants of my clothing and inspect my body. Lay me on the bed and open up my legs, exposing my swollen, already used pussy to your gaze. Kneel between my thighs and lean into me. Kiss my shoulder and neck, into my throat and down across my chest. Take my nipples into your mouth and suck them until they're hard and wet.

Move down to the crease of my thighs and push my legs up and back so my knees are against my chest. Let me hear the anticipation in your voice as you tell me to hold my legs where you have positioned them, all the time staring at my hungry, drenched cunt. Take your hardening cock and rub it up and down against my swollen lips, letting me know you are about to fuck me.

Push inside me, opening me up as you begin to slowly pump in and out. Lean forward against my legs, pinning me to the bed so I can't move even if I want to. Let me feel the weight of your body and hear your ragged breathing as your pace increases and you find your rhythm.

Make me feel helpless, controlled, dominated. Tell me you are fucking me. Tell me you're going to take what you want and make it yours. When I make my little sounds, tell me you know I like being fucked properly. Tell me you want me to let go. To surrender to you. To cum all over your cock. Tell me you're going to cum deep inside me and there's nothing I can do about it.

As you pick up speed and begin to thrust harder and deeper, I put my hands on your hips to try to slow you down. Tell me that it's useless to resist because you're going to fuck me how you want to fuck me. Feel how my pussy relaxes as I give in and submit focusing on the sensations only your cock can give me. Ask me if I want to cum and as I pant and nod my head, tell me firmly to cum for you NOW.

Feel my pussy clench around your cock as your words and my desire to obey push me over the edge. I cum hard, soaking your cock and our thighs with my juices. Let your primal instinct take over, your balls tightening and your cock pulsing, as you spurt ropes of cum deep inside my cunt, coating the walls of my pussy, filling me. Hold me firmly so I can't move, your cock buried deep inside me, as you release every last drop of your seed, marking me as yours, owning me.

EmieLove
EmieLove
12 Followers