'Come and Taste Carl'

Story Info
Carl gets examined... and tasted.
1.7k words
4.5
18k
17

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 10/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bending over in front of twenty people with two older women touching him - no, not touching him... caressing him - on the hard ridge between his legs while drops of precum leaked from the end of his penis onto the floor - or onto the fingers of the two women - Carl couldn't have felt more embarrassed. Or he thought he couldn't. Even with his elderly hostess sitting there proudly enjoying the attention this room of educated women was giving him, his face was still burning with shame.

'And while we have Carl in this position,' said Mrs. Johnson, 'before we examine his anus, let's just take a moment to notice the line that runs along the perineum to the anus and to the testicles and right up the centre of the testicles. Isn't that interesting? Like a line dividing him in two...'

Half for me, half for you, thought both of the women with their faces right up against Carl's bent over figure. Davina ran her finger along the line, as if to demonstrate for the room. She could feel a pulsating in the hardened perineum and noticed Carl's penis bob up and down, leaking a little more of the precum as his prostate pumped.

'Now we're not going to spend long on Carl's anus,' said Mrs. Johnson, matter-of-factly, 'but I did just want to indicate the power of anal probing as I was explaining to Carl's hostess Doreen recently. If I could get you two ladies to pull little Carl's buttocks apart... Carl, do you need something to lean on?'

Carl nodded indicating that he did at which another woman, this one younger -- with horror, Carl recognised her as a girl from his Sixth Form! - came up onto the stage with what looked like a sports bench of some sort. Positioning it in front of Carl, so that he could lean forward and rest on his elbows, the girl stood back to make sure he'd placed it right. Carl looked up but noticed the woman was not looking at his face but at his penis, clearly captivated by the bobbing, leaking thing. The woman was smiling, pushing her lips forward in a bit of a pout.

'Thank you, Danielle,' said Mrs. Johnson, moving forward so she was level with Carl's up-turned backside, and standing so close that Carl could feel the feel of her skirt on his bare flesh and the heat from her body against him.

'Now, if I could get you ladies to spread these buttocks again...' Davina and Elaine didn't need much encouragement. Each of them hooked the four fingertips of one hand to the inner curve of Carl's bottom and scooped outward, the flesh almost trembling in their grip.

'And there you have it,' said Mrs. Johnson, 'the anus of a sexually aroused young man. Isn't it lovely? Obviously, this has been specially shaved for us by Doreen...' A small ripple of applause broke out as people looked round at Doreen sitting proudly at the back.

'Some boys of Carl's age will have quite a bit of hair down here so it's good to shave away just so you can see what you're dealing with and what you're doing. It's also a very good way of maintaining high hygiene levels.'

With his little pink hole, completely bare of all hair, now the centre of attention for a whole roomful of people, Carl realised his earlier embarrassment was nothing compared to this. His face burned with shame and one of his legs started to tremble with... was it fear or cold or just embarrassment?

'Now, when entering a young man's anus with your finger, you should use lubrication but I've always found...' and she put her own finger in her mouth and sucked it, 'that a little saliva will always do the trick if you don't have lubrication to hand. Make it nice and sticky and then...'

With his buttocks still being stretched apart, Carl felt the finger of Mrs. Johnson's approach his hole. First it stroked the hole... 'Rub a little of the saliva or the lubricant around the area...' then began to penetrate it. 'Be careful and go slowly,' said Mrs. Johnson as Carl let out an involuntary grunt of pleasure.

'You see, so far I only have my finger in down to the first knuckle. A little more saliva...' And Carl could feel something hit his backside, just above his anus: Mrs. Johnson was dribbling on his hole... 'and you can get in to the second knuckle. Is that alright Carl?'

Carl nodded.

'We can't hear you...'

'Yes, ma'am. That is OK ma'am,' Carl managed through gritted teeth.

'And now all the way...' and her middle finger slipped all the way into Carl's tight anus. Carl let out another involuntary moan. 'I think we can already see the effect this is having on little Carl.'

Elaine and Davina, whose eyes were just inches from Mrs. Johnson's finger, which they could see massaging the inside of Carl's hole, sat open-mouthed, sorely tempted to touch themselves but resisting that temptation in front of so many of their colleagues.

'Now I don't know if you can see from back there but I'm slowly rotating my finger, massaging the inside of the anus and the prostate...' Carl now was really starting to moan even though he was biting his lips in an attempt not to let out a sound. 'And as you can hear, this is really touching Carl...' There was a little laughter at the joke.

'And if you look underneath, you'll see that Carl's penis is really twitching, absolutely out of his control. And that there is a far greater amount of fluid - precum - leaking from the end of his penis. Davina, could you put your hand there and collect some just so we can show the people?'

Without letting go of Carl's buttock, Davina reached between his legs and put her finger on the tip of Carl's penis, which seemed to release even more precum. 'Whoa!' went Davina, bringing her hand back with a rope of precum joining it to the end of Carl's penis. 'That's a lot!' There was so much, in fact, that Elaine also put her finger forward and also came back with a string of precum attached to it. There was some muttering in the audience and Carl, from upside down, could see Davina and Elaine secretly feeding his precum into their mouths.

'So you see the power of an anal insertion,' continued Mrs. Johnson, slowly withdrawing her finger. 'And... good boy Carl. Absolutely clean.' At this, Carl blushed deeply, more embarrassed than ever. 'And I think we need to take a break from the presentation, just in case anyone needs to use the bathrooms or get a coffee from the table you can see at the back. But we'll keep Carl with us, just in case anyone wants an up-close inspection while we wait for the second part of the talk, which will include a live milking.'

Davina and Carl both got to their feet and gave little comedy bows as if they had been the assistants in the magic act. 'And Carl, if you straighten up...' said Mrs. Johnson, 'and stand right here, anyone who wants to come and get a closer look or ask any questions, I'll be here to talk you through anything you've seen so far this morning.'

Davina and Elaine went back to their seats, smiling at each other and at some of the other people in the room and occasionally putting the fingers they'd scooped Carl's precum with to their mouths and noses. Some of the spectators got up and made an exit, presumably to go to the bathroom, some went to the back of the room, chatting, to get a coffee before returning to their seats.

Danielle, the girl from Carl's Sixth Form who had brought the bench up for him to lean on, came towards the stage where Carl was standing naked and erect beside Mrs. Johnson. She was tall, not really that pretty and, fairly skinny. 'I'm sorry,' she said, approaching Mrs. Johnson but with her eyes firmly on Carl's penis, which was still dripping the occasional droplet of precum onto the floor, 'but is that always the case that more precum is produced if you perform an anal probe?'

As she asked this question, a new droplet appeared at the end of Carl's penis and Mrs. Johnson gave a quick nod as if to say, 'Go ahead! Try it!' which Danielle did, scooping the precum onto her finger then putting it to her mouth. 'Mmm, that's sweet,' she said.

'Yes, and in answer to your question, usually... Precum is a personal thing that varies from penis to penis but in general any massaging of the prostate, which is what you could see me doing, will produce more precum as the prostate is actually the gland that produces sperm and pumps it from the penis. You can actually make a man ejaculate without touching his penis by massaging his prostate from inside his anus.' Danielle raised her eyebrows, impressed as she accidentally - though Carl wasn't sure how accidental it was - brushed Carl's penis with the back of her hand.

'It really is a very beautiful penis, isn't it?' continued Danielle, actually crouching down and examining it close up. Carl could actually feel her breath on it as she looked at it from all angles.

'It's an excellent penis,' said Mrs. Johnson. 'Carl is actually a very good specimen. I mean, look how big his testicles are, even though Doreen milks the sperm out of them at least once a day...' As she said this, she cupped Carl's balls in his hand.

'Oh can I smell the musk while I'm here?' asked Danielle, to which Mrs. Johnson just gave a nod while Carl felt this girl's nose actually touch his scrotum. 'Oh, yes, that's quite strong. But clean-smelling. Would you mind if I took a photo?' Mrs. Johnson shrugged as Danielle retrieved her phone from her pocket and actually took a selfie with Carl's erect penis just on her shoulder, no doubt to show her friends.

'But it seems we have quite a line of people waiting, if there's nothing else...' said Mrs. Johnson, ushering Danielle to the other side of the stage. 'We still have a full milking to demonstrate yet...'