On Her Knees Ch. 05

Story Info
College student feels like a fool, then gets a reward.
2.6k words
4.13
14.5k
12
0

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,138 Followers

Fifth in a series of stories of women performing oral sex.

All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons is purely coincidental.

...

Stan was miserable. It was the last day of the semester and he was in his dorm room playing Wars of Mongolia on his computer with five other people he went to high school with and who were attending different colleges now. He was trying not to think of his situation as he and his team were fighting a group of ogres in the video game. He was having trouble concentrating and nearly got his team killed off; they barely made it out alive to continue their quest. They knew something was wrong with Stan, and he made some excuses about being worried about how his final exams went; the exams were already over and he had aced them all, but he didn't want to tell them the truth.

The team agreed to halt the quest and continue the next day when Stan was able to concentrate more. Stan said his goodbyes to his team and turned off the game. He didn't know what else to do with the rest of his night besides find something on Netflix to binge watch. There was a last day of the semester frat party going on nearby that his roommate, who was a member of that frat, invited him to, but he didn't want to risk seeing certain people there. Namely, he didn't want to see Jessica, the woman who used him and her boyfriend.

It supposedly began a year ago when he was tutoring her and two other students, and he began crushing on her from the moment he saw her. She had auburn hair, a slim body with a small ass and decent-sized breasts. In the beginning, the crush was minimal, so it wasn't too much of a distraction, but over time, as he got to know her, the feelings began to increase. He had asked her out once before, but she turned him down. She let him down easily, so he wouldn't be too upset about it, which was good. He never let it get to him and moved on to dating other women.

Things changed one day, at the beginning of the summer, when they ran into each other at the cafeteria and decided to have lunch together. They did some usual small talk, told a few jokes, things like that. Then Jessica began to talk about a course she had to take again, or else she'd have to take it in the summer. She had an internship lined up in the summer that she needed to focus on, and did not have time to worry about a class that was too hard for her.

"I guess I can help you out with it," he told her.

"Could you really?" she said.

"I had that class already; I know it very well and I can tutor you in that one like I did before."

"I was thinking, you could maybe do more than tutoring," she began to say.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I have other courses I need to focus on, so I'm thinking that maybe I can get you to just... you know... do the work for me."

"You mean help you cheat?" he asked with surprise.

"It's not like the class is something related to my overall major; it's one of those dumb extras they make you take to get more tuition money out of you."

Stan agreed with her on that. It is a scam; some of the classes they are required to take are completely unnecessary, but needed to graduate.

"I could get in trouble," he told her.

"So would I," she began to say. "But the secret will be between the two of us. And in return, I'm sure I could find a way to pay you back."

She reached up and held both of his hands and looked deeply into his eyes. Maybe he should've realized there that it was just a scam; she used his obvious crush on her to get what she wanted. But he wasn't thinking with the brain in his head, but with the one in his pants, so he agreed to help her.

Stan still had the coursework he had done for the class before, so it would be easy for her to use it. During the semester, he found that the homework and essay topics were the same as he had before, so he was able to just transfer it to Jessica, but change it just enough to avoid suspicion. There was some new stuff, but he was able to do it very easily. The tests were basically the same; he just gave her his old tests and helped her study the answers. Luckily for her, the teacher was too overworked to regularly change his syllabus and the tests he used. Jessica did agree to at least pay attention in class and study the coursework he gave her, so she could at least learn some things from the class.

In the final few days of the semester, when they were getting ready for finals, they got together in the library to discuss what they had to do next. He gave her the final exam he had from the previous semester and wrote out some notes for her to study; just a few new things he figured would be on the test that might be different from what he gave her.

"You are a life saver," she said. "How can I ever repay you?"

"You could go out with me some time," he replied.

"What?" she asked, shockedly.

"My roommate is a frat brother for Kai Alpha Beta. They are having a big party to celebrate the end of the semester. Do you want to go with me?"

"Oh, I'm already going to that party," she began to say. "With my boyfriend."

"Oh," said Stan, in a very disappointed tone. "How long have you been together?"

"About four months," she answered.

Stan realized that meant she was seeing him before she asked him to cheat in her class, and that she was basically using him to get a free ride all semester.

"Maybe I'll see you there," she said.

"Yeah, maybe."

"Thanks again for all your help," she said and walked away.

Of course, Stan didn't go to the party; he couldn't face her. He didn't fully blame her; he knew he should've been smarter about the situation. He knew he should've at least tried to ask her out long ago, or at least sometime during the semester. Maybe then he would've seen how truly interested she really was in him. He realized he could've at least dated other women during this time. He was a good-looking guy and usually did well with women every semester. If he had thought about it, he could've had a girlfriend by now and not focused his attention on trying to impress Jessica. So as much as he hated her right then, he had himself to blame.

There was a knock on the door, and he answered it. There he realized another dumb mistake he had made, which was asking who it was. If he had, he would've told the person at the door to go away. Instead, he just opened the door without thinking about it and saw Jessica standing there. She was wearing tight blue jeans and a t-shirt with the college logo on it.

"Hi," she said as she barged her way into the room without being invited. Jessica didn't want Stan to have the chance to say no to her, so she thought she would be forceful about it.

"What do you want?" he asked.

"I want to apologize," she began to say. "I used you all semester to do my homework, and I used the fact that you have a crush on me to do so. It was a stupid thing to do, and I'm very sorry."

Stan rubbed his temples with his fingers. He was annoyed at the situation, but just wanted her to go away peacefully.

"Fine, you're forgiven," he told her. "Now leave."

"It doesn't sound like you're forgiving me."

"To be honest, I should've been smarter about the situation myself, so I have myself to blame as much as I blame you. I'm a grown man. I'll get over it."

"In the meantime, I want to do something for you to make up for it," she said.

"How?"

On that note, she took off her college t-shirt and threw it on the floor. Stan was stunned to see her standing there in her jeans and black bra. He did not expect this from her, and was now glad she barged her way into the dorm room instead of giving him the chance to tell her to go away.

"I'm not going to sleep with you," she began to say.

"Ok, now I'm confused because you just took your shirt off."

"I'm already seeing someone, so I can't just sleep around on him, but I will give you something else instead."

Without hesitation, she got down on her knees in front of him and started grabbing at his pants zipper.

"Wait, is this for real?" he asked.

"I know it seems very slutty of me, but I figure you at least get something from all of this."

"And you're OK with sucking my dick just like that?"

"Yes, I'm cool with it. Also, I met your ex-girlfriends, Sandy and Michelle, and they told me what a nice dick you have, so to be honest, I'm very interested in finding out for myself."

The idea that his ex-girlfriends were out there saying nice things about his dick made Stan very happy. His first thought was to say no to all of this because the situation was too weird. But then he thought he was being an idiot if he did. The situation was still weird, but he realized that he deserved this one reward for all the work he had put in for her the entire semester.

She undid his pants and dropped them to the floor along with his boxers. His dick shot up right into her face; it was more than above average size and very thick. Jessica had a big smile on her face from seeing it.

"Wow, your exes were right," she said.

She thought that if she had known what he had had this whole time, she would've gone after him a long time ago. She decided not to tell him that. After everything she had put him through, she thought it would not be best to mention it, and it would probably kill the mood for him right now.

She spat in her hand a couple of times and began to gently stroke his dick. She'd never held a dick as big as this one; before tonight, she thought her boyfriend had the biggest one she'd ever seen in person. She began to increase the speed of her strokes and then put her mouth on the head of the dick.

She began to suck on the head like a lollipop while she was stroking him, and Stan was going crazy over this. She then opened her lips wide and slowly took it all into her mouth, at least as much as her mouth was able to take in because of its size. Her lips were firmly sealed around the shaft as she bobbed her head back and forth. She began slowly, letting him enjoy the feeling of her mouth and tongue doing their magic as it slipped back and forth into her mouth.

Stan's hands were on her head, holding on to her auburn hair as her head worked its magic. Now and then, she would look up at him with her lustful eyes and wink at him. She began to suck on it faster, and he could feel the head hitting the back of her throat occasionally. There were moments when she held it all in her mouth, gagging on it, and then pulling it out of her mouth to get some air. Then she would do it again a few more times in a row.

He was near the edge of a climax, and she apparently sensed that because she began to slow down a little and eventually took it out of her mouth.

"How are you doing up there?" she said while stroking me.

"Fantastic," was all I could say.

"Let me know when you're about to cum."

"No problem," he assured her.

She put the dick back in her mouth and went back to work. Again, she began slowly before picking up the pace. She didn't go as fast as she did before, she had done this many times and knew how to make the moment last longer. But eventually, the time was finally about to come as Stan couldn't hold back any longer.

"Here it comes," he called out to her. "I'm going to cum now."

She stopped bobbing her head and held the head of the dick in her mouth, ready to collect what was about to cum. The dick exploded with streams of warm cum in her mouth; she collected as much as she could in her mouth, even squeezing out as much as she could from his dick with her hand, knowing there were always a few extra drops in there. With a mouth full of cum, she stood up and faced Stan.

"Wow, that was amazing," said Stan. "I hope you enjoyed that too."

Jessica pointed to her mouth, showing she couldn't reply to him with a mouth full of cum.

"Oh, right," he said, as he realized her predicament.

He pointed her in the direction of the bathroom. Luckily for her, Stan was living in a dorm room that had its own bathroom, an added luxury courtesy of his roommate's rich parents. Jessica went to the bathroom and towards the toilet, spat out the cum in the toilet bowl, and flushed it all away. She then washed out her mouth, and when she saw the mouthwash by the sink, she decided to use it to clean out her mouth even more.

When she was done, she left the bathroom and walked up to Stan. She realized she was still in her bra and picked up her shirt from where she had dropped it on the floor earlier and put it back on.

"That was great," she said.

"Yes, it was," he replied.

"I know this doesn't completely make up for what I did—" she began to say.

"Oh no, it definitely made up for it," he interrupted her to say. "It may not be what I wanted the whole time, but it was still worth getting. So, all is forgiven."

"Thank you," she said. "And if it's any consolation, I did learn a lot about the class when you were helping me cheat on it, so I came out learning some things."

"That's good to hear."

She gave Stan a big hug and kissed him on the cheek, and they said their goodbyes. Nothing more came of it; outside of Facebook, they never saw each other again. But Stan was OK with it all, because from this experience he learned to be smarter in the future when it came to women. He didn't expect to be rewarded with a blowjob in every situation that didn't go his way, but he learned to be smarter about the situations he got into with them.

The End.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,138 Followers