On Her Knees Ch. 10

Story Info
Lesbian oral sex dreams lead a straight woman to an escort.
3.3k words
4.13
21.6k
11

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,138 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons is purely coincidental.

...

Amy was fully nude as she was sitting up against the edge of her desk in her office. Her secretary, Amber, also naked, was on her knees with her head between Amy's legs. She held Ambers' head close to her pussy as her mouth performed its duties to her. She breathing heavily as she as she was telling Amber what a good little slut she was being.

6:30AM

The alarm clock went off and Amy woke up. She reached out her hand to turn off the clock on her nightstand and sat up in her bed. She looked over to see that her live-in boyfriend, Phillip, was not in bed. She assumed he got up early to do a light workout and make breakfast for them like he sometimes does.

She thought about the dream she just had; it was another in a long line of lesbian sex dreams she was having the last six months. The crazy part about those dreams was that they were always about her receiving oral sex from women and nothing else. They weren't kissing, playing with each other's breasts, and she wasn't even giving them oral pleasure either, it was only about them getting on their knees to pleasure her.

Most of the dreams she had were of random women she has never seen or celebrities she was fond of. She sometimes had those dreams of women she knew personally, but that was the first time she had one about her secretary. She hoped she wouldn't feel awkward about it later when she sees her at work.

She went to the bathroom and washed up quickly before she met Phillip in the kitchen where he had breakfast and coffee ready for them.

"You had another one of those dreams, didn't you?" he asked.

"How did you know?"

"You were talking about it in your sleep," he said. "And it sounded like you were enjoying yourself."

"Oh, God, what's wrong with me?"

"Do you really think Amber is a slut?" he asked with a big smile.

"Oh, damnit, you know who it was," she said with embarrassment.

Amy told him about the dreams she was having early on. He, of course, loved hearing about them. She didn't think the dreams would last as long as it did, thinking they would fade out eventually. But they have become more consistent in the last month.

"If you're concerned about the dreams, why don't you see a therapist?" Philip asked.

"For what? A bunch of dreams? I'm not going to waste a fortune just to hear some quack say that I may be gay when I'm clearly not."

"Are you sure you're not at least bisexual?"

"I'm sure about it, please stop asking me that."

She was sure she was not gay, nor was she bisexual, and she was not in any kind of denial about it either. If her sex life with Philip and her previous lovers said anything about her, she definitely loved being fucked by a man.

To be absolutely sure about it, she tested herself by looking at lesbian pornography and masturbating to them, even imagining herself having sex with those women, but she never got any satisfaction from it. She tried it several times just to be sure, in the end she got no satisfaction from it and just switched to straight porn. She did get turned on from watching three-way scenes involving a man and two women, but she mostly focused on what the man was doing to them.

To be extra sure, her lesbian best friend and co-worker, Sarah, accompanied her to a strip club where she got a couple of private dances from some very attractive women. It was fun, but not in a sexual way, and she only ended up getting friendly with the dancers and became Facebook friends with them; Amy especially loved the foodie page that one of them has started.

She did tell Philip all about those things, she didn't want to hide anything from him. Of course, he liked hearing about it and suggested that they go to a strip club together sometime. She said no, but she was actually planning it as a birthday surprise next month.

They did come up with one theory that it may be because Philip doesn't go down on her as much as he should and her dreams are about her sexual needs. It doesn't explain why the dreams are about women, but to be sure Philip began going down on her more often which she absolutely loved. It did seem to work a little, but eventually the dreams started to come back. On the bright side, Philip learned to love giving her head and enjoys doing it for her even when she doesn't ask for it.

"I know it's not a big deal, but you seem concerned about them," he told her. "Either go see a therapist or do something about it yourself."

"How am I supposed to do that?" she asked.

"There's one idea I told you about but you never want to hear it."

"And the answer is still no," she said firmly. "I'm not going to have sex with a woman."

"If you're worried its considered cheating, I give you permission to do it as a one time thing. Maybe it's something you need to get out of your system."

"The answer is still no," she said.

She finished her breakfast and left to get ready for work. She put on a nice outfit, put on some makeup and fixed her long red hair. She took a look at herself in the mirror, thinking she was looking good for a woman who was about to turn to turn 30 soon. She wished her breasts were bigger, but Phillip liked her 34c's.

She said her goodbyes to Phillip and drove off to work. She met Sarah in the coffee shop next door where they got a pastry together before going next door to work. Amy told her about her dreams and told her about the recent one with her secretary.

"Amber, really?" Sarah said with glee. "You got good taste; she is so cute."

"Thank you, but I wish they would stop," said Amy. "Or at least know what those dreams mean. And don't say I might be bisexual; I already had that conversation with Phillip this morning."

"I know for sure you're not into women or else I'd be fucking you right now," said Sarah.

Sarah always flirted with Amy whenever she could. Amy liked it and thought it was just like how her guy friends would sometimes flirt with her, but at least Sarah is smart enough to actually hit on her like her.

"But you have to tell me, was I ever in any of them?" Sarah asked.

Amy thought about it a moment. She wasn't sure if she should tell her and get her excited about it; she was kind of like a female frat boy sometimes. But she already knew everything else about it so she decided to just tell her.

"Three times," Amy confessed.

"Nice," Sarah replied with excitement. "I hope it was as good as I always imagined it might be."

"You'll never know," said Amy.

They were on the elevator, heading up to their office on the tenth floor.

"Did Philip suggest you sleep with a woman again?"

"Of course, he did," Amy replied. "He says it's not cheating if he gives me permission to try it just one time, but I don't think I can ever go through it."

"If you ever do, I might know a few ladies who could help you out with that," said Sarah with a coy smile. "And no, I don't mean myself, although it is on the table if you want it to be."

"Thank you, but no, I'll be just fine."

At her office, she was greeted by her secretary who had her coffee ready. Amy did everything she could to not think about the sex dream she had of her.

The rest of the day went well, she got a new client that would make her company happy and she helped to balance the budget for the next quarter. She met up with Sarah for lunch; she didn't bring up Amy's sex dreams and she was relieved she didn't because she was tired of talking about it.

When she was done, she went straight home to have a good night with her boyfriend. He was a chef and the best part of living with him was that he always cooked the best meals for them. He was so fond of his kitchen, he never asked her to clean up. She helped when she could, of course, but he was very insistent on keeping the kitchen orderly the way he wanted it and she was just fine with it if it meant he would keep cooking the way he does.

When she got home, she greeted Phillip who gave her a big kiss on the lips.

"I have a big surprise for you," he said. "Something in the bedroom."

"Oh, the bedroom, you say," she said with a big smile. "And what naughty website did you by it surprise from."

She was referring to how often he would get lingerie, sexy costumes and sometimes sex toys from the internet for them to use.

"No website, just a connection from a friend," he said.

"Ooh, this sounds exciting, I can't wait to see it."

Philip guided her to the bedroom and on their bed. The woman was blonde, wearing a very revealing black dress that revealed much of her large breasts.

"Amy, this is Cassidy," said Phillip. "She's all yours."

"What?" was all that Amy could say because of how stunned she was.

"I'm glad to meet," said Cassidy. "Philip told me everything about you."

She was obviously a prostitute and she was shocked that Philip was so eager to give her as a present to Amy.

"Did he pay you already?" Amy asked Cassidy.

"Yes," replied Cassidy. "By credit card through the agency I work for."

"Any chance for a refund?

"No, sorry," she said.

"Excuse me," said Amy as she closed the bedroom door and dragged Philip away.

"What, I thought you would be happy," said Phillip.

"What agency did you get her from?" she demanded to know. "How often do you use that agency?"

"What? No! I never used it myself, I swear, I just got it from a friend of ours," he said.

"Our friend? Who do we both know that hires hookers?"

"Sarah?"

And suddenly it made sense. They both knew about her dreams and somehow, they both talked to each other about it and came up with this idea.

"Why would you both think I would like this when I specifically said I was against this idea?"

"You need this, whatever those dreams mean, she could help you with it."

Amy took a deep breath to help her relax; she didn't want to start a screaming fight with Philip, especially when they had, technically speaking, a guest in their apartment.

"I'm going to politely ask her to leave," said Amy. "And then you and I are going to have a big talk about this."

Amy went to the bedroom and closed the door behind her. She looked at Cassidy, trying to figure out what to say to her.

"So, you're a friend of Sarah's?" Cassidy asked.

"I am," Amy replied. "I'm sorry to do this but—"

"They told me about your dreams," Cassidy interrupted. "I can help you with that."

"I don't know if you can," said Amy. "I am 100% sure I'm not gay and I have no urge to experiment. Don't get me wrong, you're a beautiful woman, but it's not my thing."

"Having those dreams doesn't mean you're gay," said Cassidy.

"What do you mean?"

Cassidy asked Amy to sit next to her on the bed so she could explain it to her.

"First of all, you're not the only one who gets those dreams, a lot of straight people do, and even gay people find themselves having dreams of sex with the opposite gender."

"That's good to now," said Amy.

"Sometimes those dreams are about your femininity, because you are a big lover of women; sometimes they're about how sexual you are."

"Philip and I do have tons of sex," said Amy.

"There you go," said Cassidy. "It sometimes advances itself in different ways in dreams."

"I think I know what you mean."

"And since those dreams are of them only going down on you, it might have to do with you being a type A personality or the need to be the Alpha female. Does that sound like you?"

"It does sound a little like me," said Amy.

What she meant was that it sounded a lot like her; she was always a very dominant person among groups of women most of her life.

"It may also indicate some repressed homosexual feelings you have for women," said Cassidy. "But that's not always the case."

"How do you know all this?" asked Amy.

"I'm studying psychology at NYU," she replied. "This job helps me pay my tuition and gives me some field work in a dissertation I'm working on."

The more Amy talked to Cassidy, the more she was impressed by her.

"One way people know for sure is if they act out those dreams they've been having."

"But I'm not attracted to you," said Amy. "Don't get me wrong, you're beautiful, but I don't like the idea of touching your pussy."

"How about I be the one that touches your pussy only?" asked Cassidy. "Your dreams are only of women going down on you, let's do it just like that. I'll just go down on and we don't do nothing else."

Amy thought about it for a moment. Cassidy was making a good point; if she was only receiving and not giving it oral sex, she would be more comfortable with that level of experimentation. She figured it may not be any different than how a man goes down on her. She was also becoming very fond of Cassidy, so it made it easier for her to try it with her.

"I guess that would be acceptable," said Amy. "But that's all we're doing."

"I wouldn't pressure you to do anything else you're not comfortable with," Cassidy replied.

"How do we do this?"

"How does your dreams go?"

Amy explained to her how they always went the same way. She and the other woman are always naked with her standing up or leaning against something and the other woman is always on her knees. It doesn't start with any particular way; she just meets the woman and immediately all that happens.

"Sounds very straightforward," said Cassidy. "Let's take off our clothes and do exactly that."

Before Amy could say anything, Cassidy just stood up and took off her dress. She wasn't wearing any underwear, she assumed there wasn't much point to it in her profession. Amy was amazed at how lovely Cassidy looked naked, she was especially jealous of her breast size, something she wished she had.

"I guess we're doing this," said Amy.

She stood up nervously and slowly began to take off her clothes. Cassidy watched her taking all off, she loved women more than and she thought Amy was just gorgeous. She said she would only give her oral pleasure and nothing more, but she also hoped Amy might change her mind and want to try more.

When Amy was finally naked, Cassidy guided her to the night stand and made her lean up against it. She thought about giving Amy a kiss on the lips to start, but she was afraid of how she might react so instead she kissed her neck which Amy seemed to like. She then moved down to kiss Amy's breasts, also giving one of them a good feel with her hand. She sensed how heavily Amy was breathing, she could tell she was both nervous and getting excited by all of this.

Finally, Cassidy got down on her knees and Amy opened her legs apart for her. Cassidy began by rubbing Amy's clit, getting her warmed up and excited. She looked up at Amy as she did this and smiled as she started putting her fingers into her pussy. Amy was gripping the nightstand tightly as she began moaning; Philip was good at fingering her pussy, but he was not as good as Cassidy.

When she was sure that Amy was warmed up, Casidy opened her mouth and dipped her tongue into her pussy. She began moving around in a variety of ways that she had developed over the last few years of her profession, making Amy's body shake. She began to move her tongue on to Amy's clit and began sucking on it as she stuck two of her fingers into her pussy. An orgasm ripped through Amy's body, causing her to convulse a few times. She cried out expletives and blasphemous things she never thought she'd say.

Amy's pussy was getting wetter by the second, so much so that Cassidy's face was beginning to be covered in her juices. But she kept going, she wanted to give Amy as much pleasure as she could. Cassidy was also getting turned on herself by this as she began to play with her own pussy with her free hand.

Cassidy began sucking on her clit faster and harder, and fingering her pussy with vigorously. She was working hard to make Amy cum again; she wanted to taste more of her juices that was flowing out of her face, it tasted better than any other woman she had been with. Amy came again, but the orgasm was much bigger as she let out a loud scream.

After making Amy orgasm a couple of more times, and making herself cum from fingering herself as well, Cassidy stopped and took her mouth off of Amy's pussy then stood up. Amy looked at Cassidy and thought she looked funny with her face covered in her vaginal juices.

Cassidy went to the master bathroom to wash her face. After a minute, Amy went in to join her.

"That was amazing," said Amy.

"Thank you," said Cassidy.

Amy got close to Cassidy and put her arms around her body. Their breasts pressed firmly against each other and their pussies nearly touching. Amy moved her head in close and gave Cassidy a big kiss on the lips and they held that kiss for a good minute before Amy pulled away.

"That also felt good," said Amy. "But I still don't feel anything."

Amy pulled away from the hug.

"I didn't really expect you to change," said Cassidy. "But it was a lot of fun, wasn't it?"

"Yes, it was," said Amy.

They got dressed and left the bedroom. They went to the kitchen where Philip made the three of them dinner. Amy completely forgot that Philip was still in the apartment while she was in the bedroom with Cassidy. Apparently Amy was a lot louder than she thought she was and Phillip was having a lot of fun listening to them from the kitchen.

They ate dinner and Amy filled Philip in on what happened between them. He was hoping Amy would get more involved with Cassidy than what they said happened between them, but he still enjoyed hearing about it nonetheless.

After dinner it was time for Cassidy to leave and Amy escorted her to the door. She took Cassidy's number because she wanted to use her as a birthday gift for Philip. She was going to take him to a strip club, but she figured Cassidy would be a much better gift for him.

Amy stopped having those dreams for several months after that. She eventually got them again, but only a few times a year so it was not a concern for her. Philip, of course, suggested she try Cassidy again or another woman. She thought about it, but decided not to.

She was still friends with Cassidy and they follow each other on Facebook.

THE END!

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,138 Followers