On Her Knees Ch. 11

Story Info
Wife gives her husband a surprise at work.
4.8k words
4.36
18.6k
17

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons is purely coincidental.

...

Stacy woke up to feel Jim putting his hand between her legs and rubbing her clit. It was a good way to wake up and she was really enjoying it. He began kissing her neck; she always loved it when he did that. She got her eyes wide open and noticed the clock on the wall.

"Oh, shit," she cried out. "We need to get up."

"No, we don't," Jim assured her. "We have a half hour before the alarm goes off."

"No, we have one minute," she replied. "I set it for an earlier time because I needed to get more things done."

Stacy pushed him away and jumped out of bed and ran to the master bathroom. She forgot she was still naked from the night before, which she was ok with because it shaved some time from having to get undressed.

The alarm went off on the night stand and Jim turned it off.

"We could still get a few minutes done. I'm very ready," he said. "I'll have to work much faster but it will still be something."

"We already had sex last night," she replied from the bathroom. "If you want, we can fool around again tonight. No, wait, your brother and his new girlfriend are coming over tonight. Let's do it tomorrow night. "

"Ok, tomorrow night it is," Jim replied.

"No, we can't, I have a PTA meeting tomorrow night," Stacy suddenly remembered. "But definitely the night after that."

"I'm holding you to that," said Jim.

Jim didn't want to argue with her about it. He got out of bed, still naked from the sex they had last night and put on some boxers. When Stacy was done, she left the bathroom so he could have it. He watched this beautiful, naked, blonde woman with a perfect hourglass body running around the room. Nobody could blame him for wanting to have some good morning sex with her.

After she got dressed, Stacy ran downstairs and got breakfast ready for the family just as her three teenage kids came downstairs after they got ready for school. She got their lunches ready while they ate, and helped to review some of their homework and helped her daughter review her flash cards for her Spanish test.

Jim came down ready to eat just as the kids ran out the door. His youngest son still had to take the bus to school, but his oldest son had his own car and drove to school; when his middle daughter began going to the same high school, he began driving her to school, so it made things a little easier.

Jim ate his breakfast as he watched his wife running around getting things ready before she had to leave for work. Her friends often wondered how she stayed so fit when she never went to the gym, but if they saw how much running around, she did at the house and at her job, they didn't have to ever pay for a gym membership.

They were about ready to leave the house at the same time to go to their separate jobs when Stacy stopped Jim at the door and gave him a big kiss on the mouth.

"I'm sorry about this morning," she told him. "I should've told you I set the alarm clock early, I just forgot."

"It's ok, honey," he told her.

"If I had known you were going to surprise me with early morning sex, I would've been more prepared for it."

"It's ok, honey, it's not your fault," he told her. "It wasn't planned, actually. I suddenly woke up early this morning and, after a while, I just had the idea to go for it."

They both had a good laugh about the whole situation.

"How about we meet each other for lunch at that café that's halfway between our jobs?" she suggested.

"That sounds wonderful," he told her.

They kissed one more time and left the house.

When Stacy got to work, she immediately started bossing the people on her team around, telling them exactly what she wanted to do. She wasn't being a bitch, she just liked to get things done a certain way and have it done well. When she's not being too bossy, her coworkers find her to be very pleasant and fun to be around.

The morning went pretty well, more smoothly than she expected it to be. She remembered what Jim tried to do this morning and was feeling bad about turning him down like that. They've been so busy lately, with both of them raising three teenage kids and their activities, and both of them having to have full-time jobs, there wasn't a lot of time to have sex whenever they wanted to, just like the old days. It was always planned out just like the sex they had last night.

With how smoothly everything was going at work and no appointments or calls she needed to make for the rest of the day, she decided to have a longer lunch today and surprise Jim at his office so they could go to the café together. That way, they could spend some extra time together, even if it was just a little extra time. She told everyone at her office she was going out for a longer lunch break. Most of them were surprised that she was going out that long considering how hands-on she always was at work.

She got to Jim's office building and went up to the third floor where he was. She walked down the hall and as she turned into another hallway, she saw Jim there laughing with a very attractive red-head. She went back into the other hallway and peered over the corner to look at them. There was a very tall and leafy pant at that corner, and she was able to see through an opening in it.

The woman was standing awfully close to Jim as they talked and laughed. She couldn't hear what they were laughing about, but she had never seen Jim having a good time with another woman. The redhead was definitely younger than Stacy by maybe ten years. She definitely looked to be in her late 20's; she had a very good figure and wore a business suit that was very short at the bottom. From her top, she could tell she was well-endowed, but no bigger than her own bust.

Stacy took out her phone and turned on the camera. She set it to video and zoomed on them and recorded them for a couple of minutes. She wasn't sure what to make of the situation between Jim and the other woman, but she wanted to gather some information to talk to her friends about it.

The redhead got close to Jim and started fixing his collar and tie. At first, Stacy thought it could be one of those little things that women find themselves doing for men they know; she had done it herself a couple of times for guys she knew. But she couldn't help thinking that there was more to how that woman was doing it. The redhead took her time fixing his collar and tie, and she was doing it while being very close to him.

Stacy was aware that it may be just her jealousy messing with her thoughts, and it could be nothing. But she heard too many stories about how these things get started and she had every reason to be concerned about it. She trusted Jim, but he was still a man with needs and anything could happen when you're working close with sexy people like that redhead she's seeing.

When she felt she had recorded enough of them, she put her phone away. When she saw the redhead walk away from Jim back into the office, she appeared around the corner, casually walking up to Jim.

"Hey sweetie," she called out to him with a big smile and doing her best to pretend she didn't just see anything.

"Stacy, what are you doing here?" he asked with a big smile of his own as he walked up to her. "I thought we were going to meet at the café."

"I decided to leave early to surprise you here before we go for lunch," she replied. "I even told them I'd be out longer this time so we could spend more time together."

Jim grabbed her face and kissed her hard.

"You are a wonderful wife," he told her.

"You better remember that," she replied.

Jim left her briefly to tell his coworkers that he was going out for a longer lunch as well, and then they left for the café. They ordered their usual food and began chatting; they did their best to avoid the subject of work and the kids, but as always, they ended up talking about them anyway.

Later, when she got back to work, she pulled one of her closest friends and coworkers, who were also fellow managers of their company, into her office. She closed the blinds that allowed anyone to see into her office and locked the door. She told them about what she saw at Jim's office and showed them the video she took.

"That slut," said Chloe.

"And do you see the ring on her hand?" asked Brooke. "She's married too, that skank."

Those comments made Stacy extra concerned about everything.

"I was hoping you two would tell me that I'm just being jealous and crazy," she told them.

"I don't know, they do seem awfully close there," Chloe told her as handed Stacy back her phone.

"There's still a good chance it could be nothing," said Brooke. "I thought the same thing about an ex-boyfriend of mine. It turned out she liked him, but he wasn't into her; he just liked the idea of a cute younger woman having a crush on him. That could be happening right now."

"That's true; she could be into him but not the other way around," said Stacy.

"But after we broke up, he did start dating her, almost right away," Brooke replied.

Stacy began to breathe heavily and look like she was about to cry.

"Don't listen to us," said Chloe. "It looks bad, but that doesn't mean anything. It could be just office flirting; that happens all the time. "

"Yes, I used to flirt with that cute guy in accounting all the time, remember?" said Brooke.

"Then you went out with him for six months," Stacy replied, then looked like she was about to hyperventilate.

"Brooke, shut up, you're not helping at all," said Chloe. "Stacy, listen to me. Jim is a good guy, you two have a great family that Brooke and I wished we had. This is just circumstantial evidence; we don't know anything."

"Yes, Jim is a great guy," Brooke chimed in. "Don't judge him because some slutty redhead may have a crush on him."

"Yes, not every husband is a cheating bastard," said Chloe.

Stacy calmed down a little. Her friends were right, despite how they acted on the video, it didn't mean anything. Jim was a great guy, and she was sure he wasn't the type to have an affair, no matter how many slutty redheads went after him.

When she finally calmed down, all three women went back to work. Stacy hoped that focusing on her job would make her forget everything. Unfortunately, everything was going so smoothly that day, it gave her more time to think about the redhead and gave her concerned thoughts again. She cursed her job; it was always extremely busy there, and things had to go perfectly the one time she needed it to be that way as a mental distraction for her.

That night they had dinner with Jim's brother and new girlfriend while the kids watched TV. Stacy thought about having sex with Jim later that night to make him happy, but it got so late they were both too tired to do anything.

The next day, everything went the same way as it always did with the kids and heading off to work. Stacy couldn't see him for lunch again, but she decided to give him a call to see how things were going. She still wasn't sure about the redhead she saw, so to be safe she thought it would be wise to give him a reminder that he was married to a woman who loved him.

"Thanks for the call, honey, but I can't talk right now," he told her. "Things are getting out of control here."

"Jim, the clients are here," said a woman's voice in the background. Stacy wasn't sure, but she was certain it was the redhead's voice; she recognized it from what little she could hear of her conversation with Jim yesterday.

"I'll be right there with Emily," Jim replied.

"Is everything alright?" Stacy asked.

"Everything is fine, I have to go see some clients now. I have to go, honey. I love you, bye."

Jim hung up too fast for him to hear Stacy reply she loved him too, and now she had a name for the redhead, Emily, which sounded slutty to her. Actually, she knew it wasn't a slutty name, but she made it sound slutty in her mind.

She knew she was being a little hysterical, but she was concerned about her marriage. She had plenty of stories of how even when marriages were good, someone ended up cheating. She and Jim may be too busy these days, but they were still happy. That busy lifestyle could bring other people into their lives.

She shrugged it all off as her being just silly and jealous of a younger woman. She trusted Jim and was sure she had nothing to worry about.

Later that night, things changed when she was at the PTA meeting. As she mingled with the other mothers there, she knew about how a few them had cheating spouses, or they ended up cheating themselves. Some of them she knew had good marriages also, but for some reason, someone ended up going astray.

The next day, things got better. She felt a little better when she tried calling Jim again at work, and this time she caught him at a good time. They conversed for a little while, told some jokes and had not mentioned the kids or their jobs once. She was also happy that she didn't hear Emily's voice in the background once.

That night they had fantastic sex, as it always was. She made sure she got up earlier in the morning and woke Jim up to have sex again, but unfortunately, that time he was too tired and wanted to sleep until the alarm woke them up an hour later.

After the kids ate their breakfast and went to school, she heard Jim on the phone laughing hysterically. He saw Stacy looking at him and he told the person he was talking to he had to go.

"Sorry, that was Emily from work. She was calling to remind me about something we had to do for a conference call in the morning."

"Sounded like there was more to it than that," she said, trying to hide what she was really trying to say.

"Oh, she started making jokes about the client," he started to say before laughing again. "I can't repeat what she said, but it was just too much."

"Sounds like a fun woman."

"She can be a handful," he replied.

Right before they left the house, Stacy suggested they meet again for lunch, saying she was sure she could get a longer lunch break again. Jim said he couldn't do it; he and Emily were going to order in to work on their presentation for another client they had to talk to in another conference call. What really got her worried was that he left the house without kissing her goodbye as he always had done. He did seem like he was in a rush, and she considered whether he had just forgotten this one time, but she was worried about what could happen if he continued to forget.

"I don't know what to do," Stacy told Chloe.

They were meeting in her office, drinking coffee and discussing her concerns about Emily. When Stacy revealed that name, she made it sound disgusting to make her feel better, but it wasn't convincing to Stacy at all.

"I don't think he's having an affair now, but I'm worried he might," said Stacy. "Especially if he starts getting that close to Emily and we keep with our busy schedules, which I know we can't change, at least not for a good long time."

Chloe finished her coffee and set it on Stacy's desk.

"Ok, I think I know how I can help you," Chloe began to say. "I didn't want to say anything, because you seemed worried about this, but years ago, I went into a similar situation with Greg."

Greg was Chloe's late husband who died from a heart attack. Stacy was surprised she was bringing him up because she almost never did. So, when she finally brought up his name, she knew it must be important and had to listen.

"What happened?" Stacy asked.

"He didn't cheat on me, but there was a woman who definitely was showing interest in him," said Chloe. "We had no kids, but we were busy people and he had to take long trips, and sometimes that other woman had to go with him."

"Oh my, did they share rooms together?" Stacy asked.

"No, but their rooms were often next to each other and they would have dinners together while they were away. Then he would come back and mention the funny jokes she would make and what a great coworker she was. So, of course, it got me worried about what could happen."

"So, what did you do?" Stacy asked.

"I gave him a reason to always think of me," she replied. "I did things for him that we haven't done since before we were married and then some. After that, every time he came home after one of his trips, the first thing he wanted to do was take me to the bedroom. Sometimes, he couldn't wait for that and took me wherever he could."

"So, you're saying I need to be more sexually available for Jim?" Stacy asked. "He knows he could have me whenever he wants... Except for a few cases, that is."

"It's not just about being more available for him to fuck you; it's about what you can do for him." Chloe began to say. "It's very easy to just let your husband fuck you whenever he wants. It's more about being more sexually adventurous for him. Doing things that he doesn't expect you to do gets men excited when they see their women behaving a little naughty. If you do that, no matter how much Emily throws herself at him, he won't even give her a second thought."

Stacy thought about it for a moment; she really had to think about things she could do for Jim. It took a while, but she suddenly remembered something she used to do before they started having kids.

"There is something I always wanted to do, but never got around to it. It would be a big surprise for him and he would love it"

"Then do it," Chloe told her.

Stacy sat there smiling at her desk, thinking about everything and planning it out in her head.

"Can you cover me? I need to leave early today," Stacy said with a big smile.

"Whatever you need," Chloe replied and then winked at her.

Stacy needed to leave early to make it to Jim's office a little early. His coworkers were already leaving for the day; she knew most of them and greeted them as they were leaving. Even though they were leaving for the day, she knew that Jim would be there for another 15 minutes. He said he does that to get some last-minute things done so he can be more ready for it the next day. She considered that he may leave on time. It does happen occasionally, but she was willing to take that risk.

She looked around, and didn't see Emily anywhere; for all she knew, Emily had already left. This made it easier for her, because she didn't want to think about that man-stealer being around.

She entered Jim's office and he seemed surprised but happy to see her.

"What are you doing here?" Jim asked. "I was just about ready to leave."

"I thought I'd come see you," she replied. "Spend a little extra time together."

She looked out the windows of his office and saw that nobody was there. She locked the door behind her and closed the window shades. Jim walked around his desk to the front, sat on the edge and wondered what his wife was doing. Stacy then walked up to him, put her arms around his neck and pulled him in for a long passionate kiss.

"What's going on here, Stacy?" He asked. "I don't mind you showing up, of course, but why close the shades and lock us in?"

"I just want to try something that I always wanted to do," said Stacy. "Something I think both of us could enjoy."

"What are you talking about?" Jim asked with a perplexed look on his face. "What will we both enjoy doing?"

She walked up to him and grabbed his dick over his pants and began massaging it.

"I want to give you a blowjob," she said. "Right here, in your office."

She started to undo his belt buckle, but he stopped her.

"What? No. We can't do this here," he replied nervously. "Can't it wait until we get home?"

"We can always do this when we get home," she replied. "Doing this here would be a lot more exciting. Don't pretend you never thought about this."

"I have, plenty of times," he replied.

"So, let's do this."

She kissed him again and began kissing him all the way down his chest until she got down on her knees.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers
12