On Her Knees Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, wait," said Jim as he pulled her back up from the floor. "I know nobody is here now, but we can't do this here. I could get into trouble."

Stacy began to slowly unbutton her blouse and opened it a little to tease him with her tits. No matter how many times he sees her do this in such a seductive manner, it always drives him wild.

"Jim, your beautiful wife wants to suck your dick," she began to say. "Do you really want to turn that down?"

She took off her whole shirt and dropped it to the floor. She stood there in her white low-cut bra, giving him a very sexy smile.

"You're right, I'm sorry," he said with a large smile on his face.

She got back down on her knees and Jim leaned back against the edge of his desk as Stacy began taking off his pants. In record time, she got his pants and boxers down to the ground; his dick was already erect and shot up into her face.

She began by stroking the shaft while she suckled on the head as a way to get him excited for it more. She then opened her mouth wide and slipped the dick into her mouth. She left it in her mouth for a moment, wanting him to enjoy the feeling of her warm mouth engulfing his dick, and she also liked how it felt in her mouth as well.

She began bobbing her head up and down, slowly at first to get him slightly warmed up. She then slowly increased her speed as she grabbed his balls with one hand and began massaging them. Jim began moaning slightly, enjoying every second of it.

After a few minutes, Stacy decided to change things up as she moved her head down to take his balls into her mouth. She played with the balls with her tongue while her hand was stroking his shaft again. Jim looked down and saw this stunning woman approaching him; he couldn't believe he had almost turned it down because he was afraid of being caught.

When she was done licking his balls, she went back to sucking his dick again, her lips firmly sealed around the shaft as she bounced her head on it even more vigorously than she did before. Jim grabbed the back of her head with his right hand and guided her to go faster. There were moments she deep-throated him and gagged on his dick. She did that for him as well as for her because it also turned her on doing that.

The blowjob was intense and was getting too much for Jim to hold back. She sensed this and slowed down a bit so he could settle down and it could last a little longer. Eventually, it couldn't last any longer and she felt Jim's dick beginning to swell up in her mouth and his cum exploded into her mouth; several streams of warm white fluid spilling out and landing in her mouth. Stacy squeezed out whatever she could from his shaft, getting a few extra drops. She pulled his dick out of her mouth and swallowed the cum, intentionally making a loud gulping sound so he could hear that she swallowed.

"That was amazing," he told her.

Stacy grabbed the shirt she dropped, stood back up and began to put it back on.

"That was so much fun," she replied.

She got her shirt back on and fixed it up in the waste line of her skirt. Jim grabbed her and kissed her hard on the lips; she grabbed him back and made sure they held that wonderful kiss for as long as they could before finally letting go.

"I love you so much," he told her.

"I love you too," she replied.

She regretted that she only did this to make sure he was still interested in her over Emily and didn't want to tell that to ruin the moment. It would be a secret she would have to keep. But she also learned something herself, that she needed to have more fun with her own husband. When they got home, she planned to talk to him about how they needed to work on their busy schedules to spend more time with each other.

When they were ready, they left his office and on their way to the elevators, they ran into Emily with another woman by her side.

"Hey Emily," Jim called out to her. "You're working late."

"I was, just a few details I had to take care of," Emily replied.

"Emily, this is my wife Stacy," said Jim.

Stacy stuck out her hand and said hello and Emily shook it in return. Secretly, Stacy was calling Emily a slut in her mind.

"So, you're the infamous Stacy," said Emily. "Jim can't stop talking about you."

"Oh... really?" said Stacy, feeling very surprised.

"Although he didn't mention how beautiful you were," Chloe replied and turned her attention to Jim. "You have good taste in women."

"So do you, in case you have forgotten," said the woman next to Emily as she hooked Emily's arm around her own.

"I'm sorry, babe," said Emily. "This is my wife, Vikki."

Jim and Stacy greeted her. Stacy had to hold back her surprise to find out that Emily was married to a woman. A wave of relief flushed over her. It turned out she had nothing to worry about this whole time. Stacy remembered how she acted in that video she took of her and Jim, but thinking about it now, she was just being a friendly coworker.

They all went down the elevator together, chatting along the way. Before they left the building, they agreed to all make plans to double date next weekend and Stacy was all for it.

When each couple went in opposite directions, Jim put his arm around Stacy's shoulder and made their way down the street.

"Did you see the way Vikki was checking you out?" Jim asked.

"What? I thought it was Emily who was checking me out," said Stacy.

"No, Emily was the one that was openly flirting with you," Jim replied. "Vikki was the one who couldn't stop looking at your tits. I'm surprised you didn't notice that. She was very blatant about it."

Stacy laughed a little. It was all getting too much for her.

"Does that get you a little excited?" she asked him.

"Maybe a little," he replied.

"Then we're going to have to do something about that when we get home."

THE END!

12