On Her Path to Complete Submission Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His demeanor immediately excited Rachel who started to buck under pleasure. To keep her from coming, Liz pulled back and ended up slapping her thighs a few times. Each strike made her whine and added to the humiliation as she had to stare at the men's faces while being treated like a bitch in heat. Despite the sting of the slaps, she kept her hands under her own weight, willingly. As the wave of pleasure passed, Liz allowed the egg to vibrate freely on her again.

Rachel could not think of anything else but the strangers huddled above her, staring her down while she exhibited her most intimate area like a slut. Through Liz, she considered all these behaviors to be acceptable, and the truth was that she was intensely aroused from her exhibition, only driven deeper by the anxiety of what was to come.

Suddenly, Liz turned off the vibrator and exited the vehicle, casually asking the men to open Rachel's door and help her out.

Oh boy.

With the door wide open, Liz had the impression of being even more exhibited. As she rose, all could appreciate her beauty and, as is usually the case with men who encounter a woman that willingly displays herself publicly, showed reverence. Or at least two did: the one who had been leaning against the hood looked at her as if he always had such encounters with beautiful women.

As Rachel faced the men, Liz pointed at each of them, calling out, "'Junior', 'Senior', and... 'Dude'. In case we need identification."

She was enjoying being in charge and instructed Rachel to take her clothes off, then to bend against the hood of the car.

It all seemed surreal. In the middle of the woods; surrounded by three men and asked to put herself on display towards these strangers.

Submission to Liz meant losing the ability to choose: the choice to be prude, the choice not to fuck, the choice not to, period. And yes, Rachel knew she loved it. She'd been told what to do for years by her Master with little to no consequences. This was real. Obeying or disobeying had real consequences, as it should.

Following instructions, Rachel removed her skirt and let her shirt fall to the ground. She then laid her breasts laid on the warm metal while she kept her ass as high as she could, tip-toeing on the ground and spreading herself.

Several emotions were running through her head at that point; from the need to please her mistress to the humiliation of being paraded. But so was the lust of turning these strangers on and perhaps even to be used as they saw fit. The idea of being treated as a pleasure toy only got her wetter, making her wonder what level of depravity would become too great to endure.

She heard Liz's voice, "Display yourself."

There had been no rehearsal and Rachel figured she would have to do the best she could when being given instructions. In this case, she grabbed her cheeks and pulled them apart.

The men cooed and whistled.

"Who wants to touch?" Liz stated nonchalantly as if the games were officially starting. Senior immediately stepped forward and rubbed her pussy before figuring out that she was wet enough to receive his finger inside her. Junior also moved in to caress her from the side while the third man stood back, watching the scene.

Rachel's pussy was yearning for the vibrator but the sensation of being felt up - even awkwardly - quickly made her swoon again. Despite the anxiety of being surrounded by strangers, despite the humiliation of displaying herself, her pussy immediately responded to the man's touch.

She'd already been made to feel like a whore by blowing the landlord for a discounted rate; then she had been pushed to a threesome with Jenna and a dealer so she could score some free dope; today, she was available to whoever wanted to grab her, for nothing. She was meat. Her breathing became shallow as he switched technique and shoved his thumb inside her so he could rub her clit with his fingers.

Having thrown a blanket on the ground and set a camera to capture the action, Liz asked Senior to bring Rachel over. He hooked his thumb in her vagina and clamped his fingers on her mound as he pulled her away from the car and onto the ground. She backed up, a puppet to a man's directions.

As she got on all fours, he asked if Rachel was enjoying the fingers in her cunt and she replied with a whimper that she did.

Liz felt in complete control of the situation. She thought of how wild her relationship with Rachel had turned into: from the desire of a threesome with Frank to the total domination of his girl in less than a few weeks.

Her pet was on her knees, staring at Junior unzipping his pants and freeing his tool while Senior was still fingering her from behind.

The dude, meanwhile, a typical surfer from Santa Cruz with longish hair and tattoos, had dropped his shorts and showed a long, veiny cock that his fist only covered halfway as he jerked it. At a slow and deliberate pace, he moved his fingers from the tip of the head to his balls in a smooth motion. He seemed completely at ease and in control of his pleasure. Rachel stared at him more than the other ones, almost mesmerized by his movement and unable to prevent a moan from escaping her lips as she looked longingly at his dick.

Meanwhile, Junior was rubbing the tip of his cock on her cheek, alternating between smearing her lips to penetrating her mouth. Rachel left her mouth inert at first, free for him to use as he wanted to.

She felt multiple fingers inside her, and heat radiating from her loin. Knowing she was not allowed to come this early into the session, she pinched her nipple for the wave of pleasure to recede.

She was shocked by how quickly she had become turned on, how quickly her docility and obedience were taking over her psyche.

Liz's voice cut through her thoughts. "Tell me, how wet is my slut right now?"

The man working her from behind said that if she got closer, she'd be able to know the answer just by the sound of his finger slapping the juice out of her.

Rachel moaned again at the description.

Liz added, "Oh yeah... She just loves to be humiliated... and used."

She felt Junior grow rigid as he pushed himself further with each thrust. Rachel kissed and mouthed the tip with open lips, craving the sensations of sucking men. She was loving the feeling of the head and shaft rubbing against her skin before it was shoved back inside her mouth. The taste, the scent, the pleasure she saw in Junior: all of it made her leak like a faucet.

She pressed her tongue at the base of the head, slurping the mix of pre-cum and saliva.

She moaned louder and shoved the cock in the back of her mouth. He'd never experienced anything close to this and was staring at a woman clearly enjoying being treated as a fuck toy by strangers. Whimpering, giving him the puppy eyes and alternating between licking to taking him deep inside with such enthusiasm that he felt his balls shrink, a tell-tell sign. He swore under his breath as he pulled out and ejaculated thick ropes of cum on her face as she kept her mouth open.

He shoved the head of his dick back inside her mouth while remnants of cum slid down her chin and muttered to himself as he head rolled back and forth, the veins showing on his neck. After a moment, he let himself sag and moved to the side to catch his breath.

*Liz looked at her pet, defiled with a stranger's cum and yet thrilled with excitement. She thought today would push Rachel to the limits but she had not expected such enthusiasm at performing fellatio towards strangers.*

Feeling braver at the sight of her obedience towards the other man's cum, Senior asked, "Do you like to get finger punched, bitch?"

"Answer them as if I was asking," she heard Liz say.

Feeling his fingers stretching her, Rachel moaned, "Yes, Sir... this slut enjoys being finger punched... oooh."

"What's being finger punched, slut?" Liz asked as she moved around pointing the camera at her favorite portrait.

"Mmhhggh... Your slut's cunt, Mistress," she answered pinching her nipple once more.

Sensing it was his time, the Dude got closer and dangled his raging hard-on in front of her face while slowly scraping the cum from her cheeks with his finger. She looked up, expecting him to shove it in her mouth and make her swallow the other man's semen. At this point, she was ready for it, wanting to be further defiled.

He dabbed the tip of his dick with the semen and smeared the rest at the halfway mark of his impressive shaft. Smiling at Liz and looking back at Rachel, he asked, "Are you hungry for cum?"

"Ohh... Yes... sir... I am."

Rachel knew there was a camera rolling but she could have cared less at this point; she was horny as she'd ever been and more importantly, she was exactly where she wanted to be, behaving as she should be. The humiliation of being grabbed, touched and fucked by three men at the same time was driving her wild.

"Go ahead," he said, inching his cock towards her.

She nearly swooned at the request and moved her neck forward, keeping her lips pursed to pull the skin back as tightly as possible, and hopefully increasing his pleasure.

After a few moments of letting her suck the head, he glanced towards Liz and asked, "Mind if I coach?"

"Be my guest," she smiled.

He stopped Rachel by putting his hands on the side of her head.

"The secret to a successful blowjob starts with saliva."

She nodded, embarrassed by the critique of her technique in front of others.

"Don't swallow your saliva, let it pool in the back of your mouth. No hands. Gag if you must, throw up if you have to, but take care of my cock. Got it?"

"Yes sir," she immediately acquiesced, slathering his shaft with her tongue.

His muscles tensed as she suckled the tip and pushed his shaft deeper in short successive head bobs. She recognized the saltiness of the cum of the first guy, then gobbled what she thought was an impressive portion of his dick only to find out she was barely reaching the halfway mark once she opened her eyes. As she pushed forward, his dick hit the back of her throat and she immediately started gagging, unprepared by how quickly it'd hit her.

Coughing and gasping for air, Rachel took deep breaths to adjust rapidly but noticed that he was not getting impatient; as a matter of fact, the dude exuded a calm dominance and a sense of inevitability: she was going to suck him and there was no need to be hasty.

With this realization, she relaxed quicker and almost sheepishly left additional gobbles of saliva on the tip.

Holding her breath, she took him inside again as deep as she could without gagging and back out, purposely this time. She repeated the motion a few more times and finally moved forward until his cock hit the back of the throat. Although she was mentally prepared, she did not have the courage to push him further and coughed again.

After a few seconds to recuperate, she looked up with teary eyes and asked, "Sir, hold my head so I can't back out again please."

He looked at her and winked at Liz, saying "Where'd ya' find her?," as he rubbed his penis against her lips, toying with her until she caught her breath. He knew the type: girls that get off on being used and abused in a semi-controlled environment.

"Do you know what I call cunts like you?"

"No Sir, mmm," she answered as the guy behind her was clearly getting excited.

"Cum buckets," he said and paused for a few seconds as he shook his dick in front of her. "Are you going to be my cum bucket and take my cock inside your throat?"

*Being dominated by a man was a different feeling. She wanted to obey Liz and be her sub. In the case of this man, even if she refused, he had the physical strength to force himself upon her. The physicality turned her on further. It also felt good. Rachel immediately wanted to do her best for him.*

"Yes Sir, I want to be your cum bucket." She knew the camera was right on her when she said that but it didn't matter anymore.

Her demeaning admission combined with his attitude was only getting her wetter. It was as if her body was in a trance, her assaulted pussy welcoming the fingers from Senior behind.

"Once I've hit the back of your mouth, act as if you swallow, it will open your throat; then you just need to find the right angle and push through."

More relaxed this time, she forced herself as deep as she could and acted as if she gulped air once she felt his dick hit the back of her mouth. His strong hands gripped her head, his forearms flexing to prevent her from backing out. Squeezed against her throat, his penis finally found its way down the pipe at the next push of her head. Immediately panicking, she opened her mouth and made a loud gurgling noise as a blob of saliva spewed from the side of her mouth. Her hands grabbed his legs but he held on for a few seconds before allowing her to back away. Panting, with a long drool bridge between her mouth and his dick, expecting to catch her breath as she felt her make up run down her face.

He shoved it back inside almost immediately, unwilling to give her a reprieve. Saliva was bubbling, her eyes were tearing as he found its way deep inside her again. The lack of food over the past few hours was the only reason she did not throw up as she heaved and gagged before pulling out, her instinct forcing her to breathe.

Senior could feel her vagina squeeze his fingers each time she took the cock in her mouth, her entire body tensing up. He'd been jerking off furiously for the past few minutes, admiring her rear end while looking at how deviant this bitch was.

"Well done, cum bucket," she heard as the fingers that had been filling her cunt disappeared and she heard a second groan come from behind. Moving quickly next to her, Senior grumbled, "Give me your face," as he spurted a massive load while yanking his dick forcefully until the last drop fell.

Rachel immediately licked the tip, pointing her tongue against his hole and mouthing the head. She suckled the last drops between large gulps of air.

Once emptied, he staggered backward until he felt the fender of the car and leaned on it, shoving his penis in his pants, feeling the dripping aftermath wet his underwear.

The cream clung to Rachel's face, slowly sliding down her cheeks and the corner of her lips as she looked up at the tattooed one again. He smiled, almost amused and then used his hard cock to scoop the cum off of her face, leaving a thick glob of sperm on the tip. Pointing it towards Rachel, he motioned for her to take it, "First reward."

Feeling the stare of everyone and knowing that her cunt oozed a little bit more as she heard these words, she immediately took his dick her in her mouth and let a long moan come out of her throat to show her appreciation. The cum didn't taste particularly good but it was irrelevant. She only wanted to satisfy him by any means.

He asked if she enjoyed being fed with his dick and she groaned appreciatively as she kept working her mouth and lips around his shaft. He pulled out and rubbed her face to catch the last of the jeez. "All the way," he told her as she felt the familiar touch of her Mistress on her cunt, and wiggled her ass in anticipation of what was to come. The tip of his cock hit the back of her throat but she was ready for it and pushed through the right angle immediately. He grunted and pumped his hips a couple of times. Liz could feel her pet's cunt wide open, hungry to be taken. Her fingers slid easily inside her drenched hole.

Liz had not planned to push the session this far but seeing her pet in such a state made her want to use her more. She was getting intoxicated with the power she exerted over Rachel and far from being jealous of her obvious submission to this young man, she enjoyed being the puppet master who had set this all up. Rubbing her pet from cunt to ass, she realized she knew where she wanted to take the session.

Looking at the dude, Liz said, "The way you've worked her up - you deserve one of those holes."

Rachel's eyes grew as big as saucers at the statement. Thoughts rushed through her head... Was she allowed to give holes other than her mouth? Hell, had she even been allowed to give her mouth? But yes, yes... Frank had told her to act as if the orders came from him. Did she want to obey? The cock inside her mouth twinged in excitement and she knew she wanted to be taken.

Liz spoke again while absentmindedly gliding her fingers over her property, "$20 gets you the cunt; $50 the ass."

A silence fell upon the group; the two guys who already came realized that their voyeur session just got a whole lot better and that perhaps they shouldn't have come so quickly. Rachel was stunned by what she just heard. She was being whored out, again.

The humiliation of the scene hit her. On all fours, cock in mouth, any of her holes were offered for a dirt-cheap price to a stranger and perhaps more of them. She had become what she'd fantasied about so many times in bed while being dominated by her man. The wish of being given to others, forced to please them while knowing very well that she too was taking great pleasure in the depravity.

Feeling as if the power was shifting slightly, the dude responded nonchalantly "I was really looking forward to coming in her mouth."

After a couple of seconds of silence, Liz added "You can still do that," as she got up and pushed him gently out of the way towards Rachel's rear end. "She's going to eat me while you fuck her. If you can hold it until I come, you can use her mouth to finish, free."

Kneeling behind Rachel, he got the best look at her nakedness since the session started. Her pussy lips were wide open as if her cunt just wanted to be taken. It glistened from the juice oozing out of her. Setting himself up, he poked his dick on her clit, sending what felt to her like an electrical shock. "Let me get a taste to see which I want," he added.

Liz held her dress all the way to her upper thighs and looking down at Rachel, said, "This is it, little pet, this is you being used as I wish. I get to decide who fucks you."

She soon added, "This was our agreement and deep down, I know that you are ready for this. As a matter of fact, you are exactly where you want to be now." She immediately felt Rachel's nose pose under her skirt as her tongue searched for her clit. The semen on her pet's face was sticking to her thighs as she rubbed against them. Liz lifted her dress enough that she could see Rachel, cum dripping from her nose to her tongue while she was licking her.

She was so turned on, the Dude was likely going to win his bet.

Rachel felt soothed by the voice and knew that this was only the natural progression of her public humiliation. She felt her belly ache from the embarrassment as all those around could hear what was being said.

"Ooh, that's right, little slut... shove your tongue inside," said Liz as she laid down on the ground. Her pet applied herself, tonguing her Mistress' clit as she clung to her skirt, anxiously waiting to be penetrated. Liz looked appreciatively at the handsome man who was now topless and holding his cock, resolved in his intentions. She noticed that Junior had approached the scene, jerking himself off again and looking to quickly get back in shape. She too enjoyed the moment of being watched while being serviced by her slave.

If you had told her three weeks ago that a threesome would have led her to pimp her childhood friend, she would have never believed you. And yet, here she was, offering her pet to a well-hung stranger. It felt surreal.

He slapped his dick from Rachel's clit to her vagina, scooping juices in the process. The mere contact from his glans on her sex caused her to shiver and dig her face deeper into her Mistress' folds. He smiled as she looked as lubricated as he could have ever hoped for and lingered at the entrance of her vagina, amused by the way she humped her way towards it. He allowed Rachel to penetrate herself by an inch but moved his hip back so that she wouldn't be able to fuck herself all the way. She groaned in reply.