On Her Path to Complete Submission Ch. 04

Story Info
Liz pushes Rachel to service 3 men.
9.8k words
4.57
20.2k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pirlouit
Pirlouit
515 Followers

Thank you for your comments, ideas, thumbs up (and down) - they drive more of these stories and are very much appreciated.

For readers that have read previous chapters, welcome back. If you are new to this story, I try and write them so you can jump in at any part.

Summary: This is the 7th Chapter for Rachel, who was recently involved in a threesome with her best friend and her boyfriend; revealing her desire for female domination and getting more than she bargained for.

If you'd like to read the previous ones:

Chapter One (From Slut to Slave): The trap is set (this was my first short story and it shows. You've been warned).

Chapter Two (From Slut to Slave 2): Threesome and the birth of a dominatrix.

Chapter Three (From Slut to Slave 3): Liz establishes her dominance while Rachel finds herself yearning for more.

Chapter Four (On Her Path to Complete Submission): First session where Liz and Rachel are alone. A third person is invited.

Chapter Five (On Her Path to Complete Submission 2): Liz whores out a slave to a landlord.

Chapter Six (On Her Path to Complete Submission 3): Jenna the bartender gets a gift from Liz.

============================

Liz and Rachel woke up and stayed in bed for a long time.

Back when they were just friends and Rachel slept in the guest room, Liz would usually show up with her pillow, get comfortable, and chit chat the morning away. Now, a few weeks into their new relationship, they were gently caressing each other's bodies for the past hour.

Since the day before, Rachel had made her Mistress come three times, twice with her tongue and once with a vibrator. She, herself, had been edged the same amount of time without relief. The "no-touch" orgasm experienced the day before was now a distant memory.

Finally, the call to the bathroom was too strong and Liz got up. A few minutes of yawning and stretching made Rachel feel energized enough to get up as well. By mid-morning, both were on their computers - Liz, seemingly working and mumbling to herself while Rachel was lying on the floor, garbage browsing - her favorite term for whatever it was she was clicking on.

Liz stepped in the backyard a couple of times to make phone calls, pacing on the grass as she talked. Rachel glanced from her computer to the glass door and decided that the view of her Mistress wearing nothing but a tank top and white underwear was a much better sight than whatever was on her screen.

One side of Liz's panties was squished in the crack of her ass while the other cheek was still covered.

Rachel thought this was the cutest thing.

As she stared a while longer, she realized how much all of this felt "natural" already - as if she could have moved-in with Liz tomorrow with little apprehension. The feeling surprised her, and for a fleeting moment, she caught herself questioning her life outside of Liz, which obviously included her boyfriend Frank.

The sound of the glass door woke Rachel from her reveries. After the fourth or fifth trip she'd taken to make calls outside, Liz finally came back in and let herself fall on the couch.

"I'm exhausted and the day hasn't started yet," she laughed.

"Yeah, you're working hard. What's going on?"

"Oh, that's for me to know and you to wonder, my dear..." She paused, smiled and added with extra drama, "Being your Mistress is almost a 24/7 job. So much planning," she giggled.

With a mischievous eye, Rachel said, "Oh... It sounds like someone needs some relief... But who... who, in these distant lands, could provide it?" She flicked her tongue inside her mouth as if in deep thoughts.

Liz erupted in laughter and while she knew she had too many things to do to enjoy, the excitement of preparation was tantalizing and what was the point of having the most gorgeous sex slut at home if not to enjoy repeatedly?

She put up a good front.

"I've got tons to do, my little horny slut."

"You should think about all the things you have to do for a while and strategize on how to be most efficient about it," Rachel coyly suggested as she knelt between Liz's knees, hooking her fingers in her underwear's waistband and tugging gently.

"Jeez, I wonder who gets what they want in this relationship," Liz quipped as she lifted her hips, allowing Rachel to remove her panties.

Her pet immediately stuck her pointy tongue inside Liz, wanting to taste as much of her as possible. She licked up to the clit and repeated the process several times in a slow, deliberate manner.

"Mm... that feels good," Liz exhaled.

Rachel could taste the tang of urine mixed with her secretions and felt it stick to her nose, her lips, and her cheeks. She found it intoxicating: getting the nectar straight from the source.

"Mm... what a good girl, pleasing her mistress like that... Oh yeah, babe... Mmm... Lick Mommy's cunt."

She realized that it was the first time that she'd call herself that when Rachel moaned and said "Oh yes, Mommy".

Following the previous week's direction of touching herself whenever she felt horny, Rachel's fingers went to her clit as she probed her tongue and nose deeper inside Liz.

Liz had set-up a full-length standing mirror on the opposite side and could now enjoy being eaten out and stare at Rachel's ass at the same time.

Sensing that her Mistress was staring, Rachel arched her back even more, spread her legs as much as she could and ran her fingers through her slit seductively while lapping away.

Her tongue was assaulting her friend, suckling on the hood while pushing the clit with her tongue. She undulated her hips, craving an invisible cock to be shoved inside her.

Taking a breath, Rachel let out, "Let me make you come, Mommy, this slut wants to be a good girl for you."

Liz was holding the side of her pet's head while brushing herself against her mouth.

"Mmm... You've been such a good slut, Mommy loves it when you eat her pussy like this."

Rachel parted Liz's labia further and increased her caresses until she felt her Mistress' pussy pulsate under her fingers. Soon, Liz heaved and groaned until she threw her head back and came violently. Rachel immediately moved between her vagina to lick any juices that came out while still nudging her clit. She slowed down progressively until Liz let herself fall on the couch, giggling.

Rachel snuggled close, keeping her head at her Mistress' pussy level.

Liz caressed her hair, coming down slowly from the waves of pleasure.

A flood of emotions overwhelmed her. God, this was difficult: the line between being a dominant and a friend to your childhood bestie was a constant juggling of trials and tribulations. Real feelings could get murky very quickly.

Breathing in for a second, she finally said, "I don't know where this is going, Rach'... This feels way too good to be a fling."

Rachel noticed that she'd been called by her first name. "I know Mistress," she answered, wanting to stay in character, pleasantly surprised that they were having the same thoughts minutes apart.

Liz pulled her up next to her, sighed, and continued, "I question my actions at times. On one hand, I try to put you in situations that are going to push you - and to be clear, I love dominating you like this. I love to make you available to whomever I want. Just talking about it turns me on," she added with a smile. "And yet, I get conflicted about it... Yesterday, for example, it didn't seem right for John to lay his hands on you before I did."

Rachel knew Liz was struggling with her 'powers' and needed some words of encouragement and perhaps, reassurance.

"He did not, Mistress. You broke the first kiss." She added with a smile, "And since I'm yours, body and soul, you can do with me as you wish." She continued after a moment, "As a matter of fact, when Frank asked if I wanted to be shared with you, he was very specific about the fact that you were going to push me outside of my comfort zone... Not knowing what or who you'll have me do next is in part what makes this so exciting."

Touching her hair, Liz murmured, "Ah, you are a gift," kissing her and tasting herself on her lips. Rachel eagerly pushed herself closer to make herself available.

Liz's fingers made her way to her pet's pussy who was immediately responsive. The edging was working well.

"Thank you for saying that," Liz added before squeezing her pet's clit and making her moan longingly.

"Mmm... I'll do anything you want me to, Mistress."

Rachel had just sealed her fate for the afternoon. While Liz was on the fence about going through with her idea, her pet's reinforcement was all she needed. She felt as if a weight had been lifted from her shoulders and carried on with the conversation.

"Anything is right. I am planning on two more 'dedicated' sessions and then we'll have to make some decisions." She paused before adding, "And despite the wonderful experience I just had, I've planned something for today."

you."

"Only two more?" Rachel asked, concerned.

Liz almost smiled at the notion that between two sets of data, she had elected to ask about the two remaining sessions rather than the mystery afternoon delight.

She responded, "Before decision time. Yes."

Rachel thought it was pretty clear that she was going to be asked to choose between Liz or Frank, perhaps even come up with an arrangement: who gets custody of her pussy on which days? She wasn't amused though but instead immediately anxious about the reminder that their current situation couldn't last forever.

"What is it?"

"I'll let you find out on your own, my dear." And after kissing her several times, she continued, "You just sealed your fate for the day, and it is something that will test you, love."

Liz struggled for a moment on how much she should reveal about her plans but ultimately decided that a complete surprise would be best.

"This is the next phase in your education. So go get ready: Tight shirt, loose skirt. Think sexy and convenient. We leave in one hour. "

Rachel went to the guest bathroom and relieved herself. She then jumped into the shower, soaped herself, and shaved any stubbles that had appeared, increasingly excited as her fingers ran through her body.

While Rachel was preparing herself physically - and mentally - for another session, Liz grabbed a can of pepper spray and shoved it in her coat. She didn't think that she would need it and felt confident about her prep work but this gave her added peace of mind. She then proceeded to get ready.

As she was putting on a long dress, she saw Rachel enter the room. God, she took her breath away each time: she was wearing a mid-thigh skirt putting her toned legs on display and a small top. Her nipples were pressed against the shirt, in clear view thanks to another one of her shelf bras.

Liz finished up under a minute, kissed her passionately and jiggled her car keys with a nod towards the door.

They had been driving for a few minutes when Liz spoke, "Do you remember that time when you told me you fantasized about getting kidnapped by a biker who'd turned you into his whore?"

Rachel must have looked at her with scared eyes because Liz immediately laughed, "I'm not getting you kidnapped, don't worry."

"I remember, Mistress."

"What was the point of the story?"

Rachel thought about it for a few seconds and answered, "I wanted someone else to control me completely. To decide who and when I'd have to fuck someone."

After another pause, she added, "I wanted it so much, I didn't want to choose the guy. That's why I wanted to be kidnapped."

And with a laugh, she said "Although in my fantasy, he was really good looking... Might as well. "

She then added, "I can't believe you remember that story... Gosh, we were young. "

Liz drove slowly and matter of factly told her pet to start touching herself.

Resolute in demonstrating her complete submission, Rachel lifted herself from the car seat and raised her tight skirt to her hips. Seating back down, she spread her legs slightly and started caressing her clit.

She'd done a lot more humiliating things in the past few weeks and yet, fingering herself like this was still embarrassing. Still her clit shot pulses of pleasure immediately: she'd been edged for too long.

"The fantasy of being told who to fuck sure sounds familiar after Mr. Carr, Stan and Jenna, doesn't it?"

Her finger actively rubbing, Rachel was slightly panting "Mmm... Yes, Mistress. I can't describe the feeling... utter fear at first, then butterflies, then sheer excitement..."

Rachel put her feet on the dashboard and moaned.

"Spank it if you get close."

As she drove for another five minutes, she saw Rachel slap her clit three times until she whimpered that she was still getting too close.

"Then stop," Liz casually answered. And after thirty seconds, she said, "Reach in the glovebox; there's a sleeping mask." She waited for her instructions to be followed. "Recline your seat, put the mask on and start touching yourself again."

Rachel obeyed and was a blubbering mess by the time they turned onto a dirt road, driving for a couple of minutes before they arrived at a clearing. Two cars were already parked towards and Liz passed them before making a U-turn, pointing the hood back to where they came from. She wanted a fast exit if she needed one.

"Are you ready for your next adventure, my dear?."

Rachel did not know what to think: her pussy was hot to the touch, her mind unable to keep a straight thought for more than two seconds. But she knew she wanted to go through with it.

"I... This slut wants to obey you, Mistress."

Liz killed the engine.

Rachel became immediately more aware of the noises around her. Soon, the sound of another car getting close, rumbling through the woods until it finally came to a stop nearby.

"I'm going to honk now," Liz told Rachel so she wouldn't be startled before pressing on the steering wheel. It was soon followed by the dull buzz of her pet's window being rolled down.

Rachel heard car doors open and close. Unable to see and in this situation, her clit felt more sensitive than usual, responding to the movement of her fingers as if jolted.

"Men are coming to watch you," Liz said. "Put your legs on the dash and make me proud."

The mix of emotions grew, torn between the anxiety of being at the mercy of strangers while driven by the excitement of her split legs, her sex wide open for all to stare and perhaps touch.

Rachel's imagination was running wild as to the image she offered. Understanding that she was here to display herself - likely so men could jerk off while watching her, she obeyed and put her legs on the dashboard, spreading herself wider to offer a better view.

Her ambivalence startled her: how could she be ashamed of her actions yet yearn to perform with such zeal?

The sound of footsteps could be heard, cautious at first but faster once they saw Liz's fiery red-hair, letting them know that the online ad was real.

Liz was also breathing hard, wondering if this was going to go according to plan as she squeezed the pepper spray through her pocket. She recognized the faces of the men with whom she'd shared pictures and descriptions.

She'd come up with the idea a week earlier, following her sub's clear enjoyment of blowing her landlord against free rent.

This time, it had taken some time to find the right guys. Surprisingly, this had not been as easy as she'd thought it would. She ended up getting few responses and while several wanted to see pictures of Rachel, they ultimately stopped replying as soon as they got them. It was probably jerk off material and good enough for most of them to leave it at that. Finally, she picked a few that responded based on their age, looks, and description of their kinks.

Rachel heard footsteps right next to her window. She heaved heavily as her finger slid inside her with increased ease.

"Welcome to my pet's dogging day out," Liz said, sounding very much in command. She added, "Let's remember the rules: I alone decide how far this goes. You guys misbehave and we'll leave."

As the men nodded, she smirked, "Although I think you'll find my friend here more than willing to please." And with that she popped her pet's shirt open, displaying her tits. Rachel immediately heard voices and murmurs of encouragement filling her with a mix of humiliation and an odd desire to impress.

The men shuffled to peer through the window, glaring at Rachel's pussy. Her fingers were hesitating now, almost as if she was waiting for instructions.

Liz pulled a corded bullet vibrator from her purse, turned it on, filling the car with the recognizable buzzing and held it up by the cord. She then bounced the egg-shaped vibrator on Rachel's thighs.

"Now spread your lips, pet, and move toward the vibrator," Liz ordered, loudly enough for all to hear.

Rachel bit her lip and answered with "Yes, Mistress", which got the men to shove themselves even closer to the window opening. Calling her "Mistress" out loud in front of others was demeaning, even if only because it immediately expressed her status.

She moved her legs and hips to locate the vibrating egg and tried to roll it onto her clit. Humping the air, she found it was easier if she propped her feet on the dashboard. She soon hit it with her inner thigh and adjusted her hips to let the bullet roll towards the spot. Liz let it bounced right on her pet's clit who instantly let out a groan of pleasure.

Holding the vibrator by the cord meant that only a small amount of pressure would be applied and that, hopefully, her slut wouldn't accidentally come... although, by the looks of her, she may soon be pushed to the brink.

Rachel gasped as she felt a hand squeeze her tit clumsily. The fingers quickly honed in and tugged at her nipple before moving onto her leg, pulling it as if to spread them further apart still. Liz bounced the egg on Rachels' clit several times, getting her to moan.

"You can talk dirty to her... she enjoys it," Liz mentioned while taking adding pressure on the egg with her finger to associate humiliation with pleasure.

Immediately, one of the men spewed "I can tell she loves it, that slut!"

As she heard the voices, her mind bifurcated from the present to realize how she'd gotten here.

Her bestie had brought her here.

A three-week old Mistress knew what she enjoyed more than anyone else: she could read her like an open book and smell the whore within.

The egg kept bouncing on her clit, driving her wild with excitement. Yearning to demonstrate her complete devotion to Liz and the moment, she lifted her butt and moved her hands under her cheeks before seating on them. In an absolute display of submission, she had immobilized herself in self-bondage, allowing the situation to play out as her Mistress wished.

Liz had set different goals for the afternoon depending upon what the guys' behavior would be as well as Rachel's reaction. On the part of her pet, it was clear she could step it up.

A moment later, she pulled her blindfold and told her to "Look 'em in the eyes," while she started applying some pressure on the egg with her left hand, pressing the vibrating device onto her clitoris.

Rachel stared at the window to see three men huddled against the car. One was slightly older with some gray around the temple and one was clearly the youngest. The third one had longer hair and rested his elbow on the hood of the car, looking at her with an almost casual look on his face. Been there, done that, kind of thing.

Pirlouit
Pirlouit
515 Followers