On Her Path to Complete Submission Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pirlouit
Pirlouit
517 Followers

Looking at Liz, he said "The ass."

"Oooh..." Liz replied.

"But I'm the one getting paid for it. $20 and a good begging gets her my cock." He nudged his dick inside her cunt, working her to keep her on edge.

Liz could have kissed him. She couldn't have asked for a more humiliating statement and could sense that her pet's tongue had just become even more active. She held up her phone and pointed it at her slave again.

Rachel was cooing between her Mistress' labia, stunned at the request. Worst than a whore; she had to beg and pay for sex.

"You've heard the man, pet... Are you such a slut that you are willing to beg and pay him to fuck you in the ass? Look at me when you answer," she added with the phone in hand.

Rachel knew she was signing on for complete humiliation and obvious blackmail down the road. If things ever went sideways, Liz had her on tape in her most vulnerable position. But she already had whatever she needed and Rachel clearly had not required any extortion up until now.

The truth was that somewhere, somehow, she felt she was meant for this. Meant for humiliation and depravation. Meant to get fucked by this stranger.

She felt hit by waves of pleasure from the tip of his dick rubbing inside her, in the most sensitive region of her cunt. She wanted relief any way she could get it and she wanted to be used. Her lips moved and she heard her voice.

"Mm... Mmm... Y... Yes, Mistress... I would, " she said realizing that she was panting heavily, behaving as if in heat.

"Say it better."

"Yes, Yes Mistress, this slut wants to pay to get fucked in the ass because she cannot control herself."

"And because you find it humiliating, don't you?" Liz added with a smile.

"Yes, mmm... Mistress... for that too."

"Have you ever cum from being fucked in the ass?"

"No Mistress, I haven't."

Liz smile and turning to the two other men, said, "Well boys, there isn't much we won't be doing today apparently..." she paused and added, "Time to beg for it then."

There was a long moment of silence as Rachel turned her head back towards the dude and pressed herself on his cock further, "Please Sir... mmmm... fuck this... slut... in the ass..."

Liz asked for a repeat while looking at the camera and do a better job. Rachel repeated, "Please Sir... this cum bucket will pay you $20 to fuck her in the ass." His dick felt so good inside her, she wanted to keep it there and just rub herself... She was scared of taking that penis in her ass.

She felt the emptiness once he pulled out of her. He used his hand to rub some of her juices against her ass and held the tip in front of her little hole before moving down to slide it in. Rachel could not help but moan again as her sensitive skin was pushed in. A muffled shout erupted as the anal ring expanded to make room for him.

Rachel worked to keep her breathing in check, trying to loosen up her sphincter. She felt strong hands grab the side of her ass, pulling her cheeks apart and getting a grip on her.

He shoved his dick further inside and started to seesaw slowly, enjoying the sight of her ass being pulled tightly around his shaft. She moaned louder as he went deeper, pushing her nose and mouth into her Mistress' pussy.

It was painful, but past the first couple of inches, it felt... different.

Senior joined the group as he realized this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Since Liz was getting serviced and the other guy was burying it from behind, he sat down and started massaging her breasts. Grabbing her nipples, he pulled down on them and rubbed the tip between his fingers.

"Are you trying to milk her?" Liz asked

"Uh, what?" the man answered, slightly out of it.

"Do you want to milk my cow?", she repeated before adding, "If you milk her hard enough, I bet she'll moo to show her appreciation..."

Rachel knew the statement was nothing short of an order. This must-have turned on the man behind her who pushed further inside her before pulling back out to check the gape that he left inside her. She felt her ass remain open for a few seconds, which was soon confirmed by the whistle of appreciation that she heard.

As he started penetrating her again - this time ramming more forcefully, Liz asked her pet to check and see if her pussy was still as drenched. Struggling to keep her tits reachable, she held herself with one arm and rushed her fingers to her hole before moaning. She could feel her labia wide open, almost pulsating on her fingers as thick juices stuck to her palm. She failed to remember a session when her body had ever responded like this before. The last time she'd given anal to her boyfriend was on a drunken night when she had not been able to come and had little desire to do it again. Yet here she was, dripping wet from being fucked in the ass where each inch driven inside her was another silent admission of her complete submission to this stranger, while some other man was tugging at her tits... 'Tugging at her...', she thought before exclaiming to herself 'Ooh!!'

The pulls on her nipple became more insistent and prolonged. She knew that true decadence was the demonstration that she had lost the ability to choose. From slut to animal. She pushed the sound through her throat.

"Mmmmoooooo", she erupted as her fingers played furiously with her clit, her mind no longer her own; her thoughts and humiliation merged with the pleasure she needed to feel. She had been acting like a bitch in heat and she would readily act like a cow if it meant that her embarrassment would push over the edge.

"Fuck yeah!" Shouted the guy behind her, thrusting her with renewed gusto as she kept lowering the bar of belittlement.

Rachel felt split open by his cock; he was now deep enough that his balls were slamming against her cunt each time he shoved himself in. She wanted to lose herself to the orgasm, which she felt so near now that she was playing with clit.

"Holy shit. She's going to come from being fucked in the ass," said the younger man, now actively jerking himself, looking at the scene from the side to enjoy both Liz touching herself and Rachel taking it all in.

Wanting to carry on with the degradation, the dude asked if his cum bucket liked to get fucked balls deep in the ass.

On her hands and knees, staring at the crotch of the woman that three weeks ago was still only her childhood friend but had since pushed her further in the world of submission than ever before, the answer came easily "Oh... please, sir, fuck this slut as you wish... I'm your cum bucket and want to be oooh... used, and... degraded, and fucked however you'd like."

The words came flowing out of her mouth, readily admitting to what she had become. He could feel her body tremble from pleasure... Lost in lust, she looked at Liz and begged "Please, Mistress, give... Oh my god... give it to me."

Unsure as to what she was requesting, Liz asked, "Give you what, pet?"

"Oh Mistress, oh fuck, fuck... please, pee on you slut... please?"

Liz was shocked - she wasn't expecting Rachel to beg for it and even less so in front of strangers. But there she was, pushing for her own humiliation further still. To drive the point, Liz asked her to repeat what she was craving; Rachel answered in a jerky voice that she wanted to be allowed to come while being pissed on. The men stared at each other, turning silent

Liz, unfortunately, did not have to pee and looked at the younger man: "You came already, don't you have to pee?"

Baffled and wondering if he was willing to do it, he replied, "I... I want to piss bad but I don't know if I can on her. And I'm so hard too..."

The surfer guy encouraged him by telling him to give it to her since that's what she wanted.

Not wanting to be in the way of the action, Liz moved aside and pointed to junior: "You can use her mouth twice, once for coming and once for pissing..."

Not wanting to lose the opportunity of another orgasm, the young man positioned himself in front of Rachel as she stretched her neck to take him in her mouth. To delay her orgasm, she'd stopped rubbing her clit mercilessly and was now pinching her bud between her fingers, pulling on it with the same rhythm as her tits were getting yanked. Her own version of punishment. God, she'd never wanted dick like this before. She could lose her soul for that next orgasm; fucked in the ass, fucked in the mouth and used as nothing more than holes on a piece of meat. At this point, she didn't think she'd say "no" to anything.

Junior stuffed his cock deep inside her mouth immediately, skipping the preamble. He tried to hold her face so that he could decide on how deep she'd take it but the force of the fucking behind her kept pushing her mouth deeper onto his penis.

Liz had moved out of the way and taunted him as she exclaimed as she angled her camera for the best shot, "That's right, own that cunt mouth! Own it!"

Rachel had stopped caring about the phone recording a while back and even the thought of Frank viewing it was not enough to stop her from wanting more. She gagged on the cock and went back for more, foaming as her open mouth kept producing saliva. His cock felt heavy and the tip was gorged as he sensed a familiar tickling in his groin. Liberated from inhibitions after seeing Rachel's own degradation, he now acted as he would if he were alone, shoving his dick deep inside her and keeping it there to test her willingness. With a loud grunt, his hips drove forward, pushing himself inside her throat as he came in long spurs, his face straining towards the sky, feeling her mouth squeeze his cock between her tongue and pale. He started giggling, nearly delirious from the strength of the orgasm.

He fell back almost immediately, heaving as Rachel was also looking to catch her breath. As he laid there, Liz eyed him and thought that he wouldn't be on point for part two. Senior stood up and simply said, "I'll do it."

"Ah, Doctor Tits to the rescue!" Said Liz, with a smirk.

The man kneeled in front of Rachel as she started rubbing herself harder again. The surfer pulled out and slapped her fingers out of the way, "No self-pleasure," he said, to her chagrin.

The absence of his penis was immediate and she wanted to have it inside her again straightaway. She needed to feel its curve and large head buried inside her. She humped the air, silently asking for penetration.

He positioned himself at the entrance, knowing that she was primed and started penetrating her at slow speed. Rather than moving and forth, he kept plowing forward, not stopping or breaking. penetrating her all at once. It hit her at full tilt, bumping her and filling her completely again. Maintaining his position, he started shoving his hips forward, the sound of his balls slapping her open lips with each heave. Her face kept bumping on the penis in front of her, the scent of his earlier ejaculation lingering. Almost in trance, she steadied her head and took the tip of his cock in her mouth, longingly working her tongue on his shaft.

"That ain't helping," Senior said, as any pressure on his penis was making relieving himself harder. She immediately understood and simply laid her tongue under the head of his penis. A silver plater.

Holding his cock between two fingers, his breathing became more relaxed and he exhaled lightly as he felt urine rush through his shaft. A dribble shined at the tip until enough pressure was created to splash Rachel on the upper lip.

She opened her mouth wider, accepting to be the stranger's piss bucket. The emotions inside her were polarizing. She thought she could nearly cry from the humiliation and the self-awareness of what she'd become. She had gone from a completely "normal" woman on the outside to cheap whore that turned trick for her Mistress.

And yet, the fire in her groin and the tension in her belly left little to the imagination: this is what she wanted; this is who she wanted to be.

Each shove she felt in her ass was an anointment into whoredom.

The groan that came out of Rachel told everyone what was happening as she closed her lips around the cock and let the liquid fill her mouth. Within seconds, she had to let it escape as she was unable to swallow it and felt Liz pass her arm between her legs and squeeze her clit.

"Out and in again. All the way," she instructed the surfer guy, who was getting close. As his cock rammed into her again, Liz expertly pinched Rachels' clit. The combination was too much to resist; between the piss hitting the back of her throat, the intense anal pressure and her Mistress massing her bud, Rachel's vision went dark as she felt her eyes roll back while she grunted furiously, piss spurting out of her mouth each time. It was the first time she came from anal and while the feeling was the same, she felt it could last on and on. Relentlessly, her body shot waves of pleasure to her brain until finally, the dude was also ready to finish.

Despite his desire to come in her mouth, he was unable to hold on any longer and started grunting heavily as he slapped his hips against her cheeks with force. He finally pressed himself as deep as he could while throwing his head back, letting the strength of the orgasm carry hum until he felt depleted.

She emerged still suckling on Senior's cock; lovingly rewarding it with her tongue. He let her clean him for nearly a minute and when it was clear that his dick was going to stay flaccid, he slowly got up, buckled up his pants and walked towards his car.

Junior looked at him and grew nervous about being in the open for as long as they'd been. He followed him and scurried back.

Liz was not surprised; she'd expected this to happen after they shot their load the first time. In less than a couple of minutes, both cars could be heard in the distance.

The dude finally pulled out, and let himself fall in the grass to catch his breath, leaving Rachel's gaping ass leak slowly.

Hearing him heave behind her, Rachel turned around and asked Liz in a murmur if she could take care of him. Trying to hide a smile, Liz granted permission and watched Rachel turned towards him, away from the piss-soaked blanked. His cock was bright red and she immediately took it in her mouth, cleaning him longingly, expressing her gratitude. He moaned immediately as she moved around and laid her tongue on every inch, tasting herself in the process.

"What a good girl," exclaimed Liz, constantly impressed with Rachel's submission.

She gobbled as much of him and cleaned him slowly, unbothered by the taste as if it was only natural to please him until the end. She was proud of her accomplishments today, proud of her obedience, her pursuit of slavehood towards her Mistress. Slowly but surely, her old life was fleeting between her fingers, and rather than regrets, Rachel could only feel the anticipation as to what she'd be put through next.

Pirlouit
Pirlouit
517 Followers