All Comments on 'On Her Path to Complete Submission'

by Pirlouit

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please

I hope you continue this story. Love it so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wild

Very intense - just the way i like it! Anxious for next chapter.

PirlouitPirlouitover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Feedback on content and story are really appreciated. Thanks for taking the time.

Lamia33Lamia33about 5 years ago
fthis chapter

... was fantastic! I have enjoyed every chapter, so please keep writing

kisses

Alexandra

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Insanely hot

Please continue and write fast!

LBCNLLBCNLabout 4 years ago
Excellent story

I absolutely love this story. It checks almost all my boxes for what I like to fantasize about. I can't wait to read more, and I hope the author will keep the adventures of Liz and Rachel going!

Thank you Pirlouit!

dogged1dogged1almost 4 years ago

Thank you for the update, which I have not read as yet. I like to reread the story to get the full context, particularly since I read so much erotica and I have too many continuation stories in my head. I remember loving your stories, but I forgot how smoking hot this particular one is.

I read it shortly after it was posted, but I don't remember if I had sent you any feedback. If not, my apologies for not acknowledging your work, and, yes, I give this 5 stars. Among the erotic action, I love the verbal humiliation throughout the sessions with Liz and Rachel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
About as hot as it can get

The humiliation and torture that Liz and Cheryl put Rachel through was the hottest set I have read in many years. The expressions of Rachel as she is pushed way past her limits was total, meaning that I felt like I was in the same room and holding my breath as to see what was coming next. Not sure just how much Liz as done as a dominatrix since she was not sure just how to start the weekend. Even though Frank told Liz that there were no limits, I am hoping that Liz is competent enough to take charge and push Rachel without hurting her. Outing Rachel to Cheryl was something that was not done with Frank in the past. Turns out it was ok since Jenna was ok with it. Anyway, the belt was fine even though it was leaving welts on Rachel's ass, however beating Rachel after her orgasm was too much as Liz already had totally dominated her and the number of hits was not even counted. A Dom needs to know how many hits was done so as not to overdue it in the future. I loved the aftercare as they tried to calm Rachel down and took care of her. I would have liked to have some creams carefully spread over Rachel's ass to stop the heat and pain after being beaten so hard.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous