On His Knees Ch. 05

Story Info
Steve decides to stand up for himself.
3.5k words
4.45
14.1k
14

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two weeks passed in their normal routine. Despite Steve's promise, he had not had release day and so there was no new change to his diet, so to speak. It was the middle of the day in the middle of the week when Steve saw his phone ringing next to his work station. It was Sara's company number -- he picked it up.

"Hello, Steve speaking."

"Hi Steve, this is Ellie, how are you doing?"

"Oh, hi Ellie, I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm doing well. So Sara would like you to come by the office today. She has a couple openings -- are you available from 12 till 1 or from 2:30-3:30?"

"I can do noon."

"Great, I'll let her know that you'll be there soon."

***

When Steve arrived, he found Sara's secretary, Ellie, seated outside Sara's office. Cheerful looking girl, kinda bubbly, brown wavy hair and glasses that gave her a bookish look.

"I'm here to see Sara." Steve said a little awkwardly.

"Perfect. Nice to see you Steve. Go right on in."

He entered the room and shut the door behind him. Turning around he saw Sara, her back against the only other windowless wall. Her skirt was bunched up around her hips and her hand was in her underwear. "Stop." She waited for Steve to stop in his tracks a step from the doorway. "Take off your pants. I want to see my little toy struggling to get out of its cage."

Steve undid his belt and let his pants fall to the ground, pulling his underwear after them. His cock was pushing out on the cage, which pulled painfully on his balls as it did. She looked at him like a predator and shuddered as she touched herself.

"Here" she said, pointing at the floor beneath her. He walked over and got on his knees before her but she was still playing with herself.

He waited patiently for her to finish or to tell him what she wanted. Sometimes she would have him kiss her feet and work his way up her legs. But it also wouldn't be unprecedented for her to just make him kneel, inches from her pussy as she finger fucked herself, occasionally teasing his trapped cock and balls with her foot. But finally she did pause and her hand hung at her side. He hesitated and so she commanded:

"Eat."

***

Ellie listened carefully. The moaning had stopped. About once a month her boss got too horny or stressed or something to make it to the end of the day and then she would ask Ellie to call her husband and fit him into her day's schedule. Ellie thought it was a mix of cute, funny and awkward. But at least she wasn't being asked to cover for some 65-year-old man's marital affair. This was just a healthy marriage!

Most days she could hear the noises for about half an hour. She only ever heard Sara, not Steve, but that was pretty normal for a lot of couples, and they kept the banging noises to a minimum. In point of fact, she couldn't remember ever hearing anything remotely raucous at all. Strange that you would be so desperate for sex that you'd call your husband up in the middle of the day but then have nearly motionless vanilla intercourse - but whatever worked for them.

It had been forty five minutes and no sound emanated from the door. She needed Sara to sign a few papers so she knocked and waited for the "Come in."

When she opened the door, Sara was seated at her desk, but looking around she couldn't see Steve. Had he left through the window?!

"Where ... is your husband?"

Sara raised an eyebrow and with a smirk pointed below the desk.

Ellie stifled a surprised laugh and then gave her a "you go girl" nod of approval.

Sara reached under the desk and tapping Steve once said "Don't stop, it's just Ellie." And Ellie could hear the sound of gentle licking begin. "Just a little bit of aftercare" she added.

Ellie approached the table gingerly and dropped the papers off. "Those are for you to sign." She started backing out cautiously when the light from the window caught Sara's necklace.

"Wait ... that key around your neck, is it for..."

Sara just pointed under the table again in response.

Ellie covered her mouth and then mouthed, "No way".

Sara nodded yes back to her.

"Alright, well I'll be just outside ... like always ... if you need anything."

As Ellie turned to go Sara said "Ellie, I know you're a professional and I appreciate the discretion you've shown in your time working for me."

"Of course." Ellie smiled and shut the door behind her.

Really Sara wasn't too concerned. There was no harm in gossip going around the office that she was having sex with her husband. Not with what some of the senior partners got up to. And if an improbable rumor started up that Sara literally had her husband by the balls, well, it would only align with everyone's image of her as a fierce competitor.

Sara sighed. Time was up. "Steve you can come out now. I need to get ready for my 1 o'clock."

Steve emerged from under the desk and Sara assessed his disheveled look.

"Oh, no I should have made you take your pants off again when I decided to have a second round." She pointed at the wet patch on Steve's crotch.

Steve grimaced in exasperation. "Baby, this is getting out of control, can I please stop taking the supplements?"

"Not a chance." Sara reached inside his pants and fished around for his balls, eliciting another trickle of precum from his captured cock. "Fuck I love that you're self-lubricating now. Just like a girl. I'm tempted to get you some panties for around the house. Would you like that? Think how much better that handjob in front of my friends would have felt if you had silk panties on instead of those rough manly track pants."

"Baby, please, don't make it worse."

"I'm not the one creaming my underwear because the secretary discovered my little secret. Would you like it if she cracked the door some day and watched you service me while my little toy bounced up and down uselessly in its cage? Maybe she would touch herself while she did it and then everyone would get to cum except you. God my hands are soaked just playing with you. Here, lick them dry for me."

Steve popped each finger into his mouth. "Good boy. You know I haven't seen panties this soaked since I peeled Maggie's off right after she humiliated you at her house. She loved making you clean up that mess. Did I tell you how slick her pussy was? So smooth too. She kept pushing my head down there and each time I was so happy she did it. Do you ever imagine you're licking her young smooth pussy when I'm face-fucking you?"

"Baby please..."

"Haha, I'll take that as a yes. Okay, head out. Just remember to be polite and thank Ellie on your way past. And wipe your face before you leave."

***

Sara lay in bed gasping as Steve gently removed the hitachi wand from between her legs. She didn't like to get desensitized by using it too much, but he had already made her cum with his tongue earlier in the day and she had needed some variety. Now that she was finished, he dutifully went to the bathroom to clean the device before putting it away. As he snuggled up next to her she reached down to fondle him. He was hard before she started and it didn't take long before he was moaning and pushing into her curled fingers. She spread the precum that was leaking from his tip all down the front and sides of his shaft. Then she rolled on her side to face him and lifted her leg across his so that her thigh gently propped up his balls, and his panting grew fast.

"Please, please, I'm so close. Please don't make me." The words slipped out before he realized he had said them.

She stopped suddenly.

"Wait ... you don't want to cum?" She asked in shock. "What has gotten into you?"

Pulled out of the moment, he held silent in disbelief.

"Is this because I've been making you eat your cum? You hate it so much that you're avoiding having an accidental orgasm?" She asked in disbelief.

"I'm sorry. It's just ... because of the supplements ... there's so much of it." Steve stammered.

"You seemed to think it was pretty hot when Maggie was feeding it to you in her lingerie."

Steve stayed silent.

"Alright then, if you're not going to talk about it then I guess play time is over. I have some solutions in mind but I'll give it some thought. Goodnight darling." And she gave his cock one unceremonious squeeze before rolling over for the night.

Steve lay there, hard as ever, and alone with his thoughts.

The next few days were quiet. Sara did not broach the subject, and although Steve performed his regular services for her, she did not reciprocate. By Friday evening Steve was more than a little sexually frustrated. His workday had gone well though, and he was even singled out by his boss for excellent execution on the latest project he had wrapped up.

Steve secretly harboured hopes of a promotion and the thought gave him confidence that bled over into the rest of his life. He made nearly as much as Sara did, why was it that he did so much of the housework? It was the night before dice day and although he could just wait for a release and some of the mental clarity that it brought, perhaps it would make more of a statement if he broached the conversation now.

He was too old to be playing games like they did. He was tired of the chastity cage and quite frankly Sara's edict that he would be forever cleaning up the mess from his own orgasms was a step too far. It was time to put his foot down. Perhaps he could even spin it as a pause. A pause to try something new, maybe where he took over in the bedroom.

It wasn't like he was a premature ejaculator by nature -- it was because he never got to finish. But if he just had regular sex that would improve and they could be a normal couple for a while. He could fuck her like Serge fucked Lian. She'd probably enjoy the change! After a few weeks of that, maybe he'd even get a blow job.

For now though he was stuck in his cage. As soon as Sara got home, he needed to pull her aside and have the talk. As the clock ticked closer to 6pm he found butterflies fluttering in his stomach. Why was he nervous to talk to his own wife? There was nothing for it except to man up.

Unfortunately, he had a Pavlovian response to this time of day. This is when Sara came home, unlocked him, and teased his aching cock. Despite trying to think of other things, his penis swelled in the cage on its own accord. He thought about putting clothes on to approach her at the door, but second guessed himself.

Finally he heard the sound of keys in the lock. Unable to help himself he went right to the door and found Sara with a mischievous grin. Steve greeted her at the door with a kiss but instead of handing him the keys to unlock himself she knelt down in front of him immediately.

"Baby I am so fucking horny. I told off an intern right before leaving the office and his terrified face made me so wet. I want your cock so much."

She had caught him completely off guard. She fumbled with the slippery lock and he naturally took over to help her. As he was fiddling with it, she discarded her blazer and began unbuttoning her blouse.

"He's the one that's always sneaking glances down my top. Once I called him into my office and opened the top three buttons just to make him squirm. He tried so hard not to look. So easy to manipulate. Doesn't have the willpower you do baby."

She had opened the blouse all the way and by now Steve was already at half mast and growing.

"God you're so big. I just want to forget about our game and dice day and all of that." She continued. "I want to watch your face as you cum on me. Can you do that for me?" She asked as she took hold of his cock.

Although this wasn't his plan, it aligned with what he wanted. No games? No dice? They were on the same page.

"Yes. Fuck yes." He sighed with relief that she was going to make this easy on him.

"Good. Here, grab my tits while I stroke you. Fuck do you like that baby?"

He pushed her strapless bra down and began groping her breasts roughly. It felt good to be the one looking down.

"Oh God, such a strong grip. Do you like manhandling your petite Asian wife? Does it turn you on thinking about painting my perky tits with your cum?"

"Oh baby you know I'm gonna cum too quickly if you talk like that" he whined.

"No, hold on for me a little longer baby." Despite her instructions, she moved her hands quickly up and down his cock.

"Show me how much stamina you have - I want to feel your big shaft throbbing in my tiny hands. Fuck your balls are probably so full. We've never gone this long since you started those supplements. Are you going to explode all over me?"

"Oh God yes."

"Here, fuck my tits, I love it when my big man just has his way with me." And she pressed her breasts together so he could thrust himself between them.

His overflowing precum eased the friction, but she opened her mouth and allowed a long strand of saliva to drop in the crevice where his cock was moving in and out.

"Don't hold back now. Treat me like the women in those pornos I caught you watching. I want to be your little slut. Cum for me."

His body seized up as her dirty talk coaxed him past his limit. The first blast of cum was outrageous in size, shooting up onto her chin and then dripping back down on her neck and shoulders. She forced his cock down and spread each of the next pumps across her chest. His body spasmed with each new pulse, and his whole world shrunk to the feelings in his penis.

Halfway through, amazed that he was still producing semen, she let go of her breasts to hold his cock and aim the slow flow of cum onto each nipple. Even after his orgasm subsided, Sara wrapped both hands tightly around the base of his penis and squeezed from the bottom up, pulling another glob of cum out of him and depositing it on her breasts. She was truly covered.

With a malicious smile she slowly drew herself up to full height.

"On your knees" she ordered with a raised eyebrow.

The relaxed smile disappeared from Steve's face. He obeyed instinctively and found himself looking straight ahead at the white cream that coated her breasts.

She stared down at him. "You better hurry before it starts dripping on the floor. Besides, the way I remember it, cum tastes better warm."

He gulped, "But you said no games."

"Oh, you thought you wouldn't have to clean up your mess? I just meant no dice. Baby I told you, from now on, you are eating whatever cum comes out of your cock. Now be a good boy and don't make me count down for you."

He was paralyzed. Now was the time to assert himself, but he was just a naked man looking up at his sexy, powerful wife.

"If you want to see my breasts again in the next month you better start now. Three ... two ..."

He gave up.

He leaned into her left nipple where a strand of liquid threatened to fall to the floor. Tentatively reaching out with his tongue he took it in his mouth and swallowed. Then returning to the nipple he sucked it clean and began to lick around it methodically.

"There you go. That's not so bad." She ran her finger up her stomach where a stream of cum was making its way down to her belly button and then smeared what she had gathered on the nipple that he had already cleaned.

"Did you have fun pretending to be in charge?" She said in her baby voice. "Did you like imagining that you're a big strong man who gives orders to his wife? Was that a fun fantasy for my little cum-eating man?"

"Yes. Thank you ... mommy." He couldn't stop himself. The words felt good. He was where he belonged.

"We know who really wears the pants though don't we? Who controls that cock

baby?"

"You control my cock."

"And who decides when it comes?"

"You do. My cock is your toy. You decide if it deserves to cum."

"Good. And I want you to eat all your cum every time, so that's what you're going to do. Just so you know, I won't surprise you like this again. And I won't do the dice game for a little while. If you're not ready to eat your cum then you don't have to. I'm going to wait until you're horny enough to beg me and your balls are blue enough that you thank me for the relief afterward. If that takes two months then it takes two months."

She paused as his attention elicited a moan, "Hmm that feels good. I love watching you on your knees. I think next time I'll jack you off inside my panties ... while I'm still wearing them. That way we can both enjoy the cleanup even more."

At this point he was almost finished and had begun sucking on her nipple more to console himself than anything.

"Okay that's enough. Your job is cleaning up your mess, not getting a second boner. Here," she said as she wiped a final finger full of cum off her clavicle and put it in his mouth.

"Now I'm going to go sit on the counter and you're going to crawl under my skirt and thank me with your tongue. Lian has been sending more videos and I promised I'd record one of you going down on me in return."

Steve scampered after her, assuming the position she requested. Sara pulled out her smartphone and began recording.

"Well baby, ask politely." She started.

"Mommy, can I please lick your pussy."

"Hmm, why don't you begin by telling Lian what you just did. Tell her why your dick is so limp." Sara was intent on dragging out his humiliation.

He paused, swallowed and started, "I... I came on your breasts. And then, I licked up my cum. All of it."

"Such a good boy. Do you think you'll get hard again for me?"

"Yes mommy." And he twitched a little as he said it.

"Good. Get started then."

Sara watched through the recording on her smartphone as Steve dipped his head below her skirt. She liked the fact that she'd retain a little modesty while Steve was completely naked.

She grabbed the hair on the back of his head and used it to guide his movements.

"Good, show Lian how good you are at licking pussy."

"Fuck that's good. Yes, deeper." She ordered. "God, maybe the only thing better than denying you is forcing you to eat your cum. It's fine making you obey me when it's something you already want to do. But I want you to be obedient. I want you to do the things you don't want to do."

Steve moaned under the skirt.

"You know, really you're lucky I discovered this new kink. Because before then I'd been toying with the idea of keeping you in chastity for longer. Maybe a few months at a time."

Steve paused as a shiver went down the back of his neck.

"Oh, I can't tell if you like that or if it terrifies you. Don't stop though."

Steve resumed.

"Oh, one more thing I've decided baby. I realize we've had this rule that you're not allowed to have fun with anyone else, but I'm allowed to fool around with women, because it doesn't make you jealous." She waited but Steve continued his patient service.

"Well, I was thinking about expanding the rule. What if we did a little swinging? I could fool around with anyone, and you could fool around with women, so long as you stay in your cage? Would you like that?"

As she spoke she moved the smartphone to the side to get a view of Steve's body. Sure enough, his growing penis twitched in response.

"Shh, shh" she interrupted him as he almost started speaking. "I know the answer. You just keep going, it's starting to feel real good now."