All Comments on 'On His Terms'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 252 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
you are a wimp

fucking class A wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pity

That Tom didn't have cancer in his dick, requiring removal to remove the cancer. Help him transition faster to be the woman you portray him to be.

I swear, your male leads grow bigger pussies while the spine and brains shrink in every story. What gives? When they're not crying or shitting themselves or some bodily expulsion, that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Honestly..

Does anyone here except Tod172 and a few others think about plotting? Who could possibly believe that this is a credible story. The "stay together for the kids" cliche is revoltingly overused. In this case, nothing justifies taking the woman back....but the laugher of a plot hole is the post-nup. She has NO incentive to sign it. ST has already written 30,345th version of the LW needy, weak, low T husband. He won't leave because of the kiiiiids and moooooney. She has the life she wants, and she knows her husband is too weak to do anything about it. If the wife stayed in character, she'd just throw it back at him and tell him to shove it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm

She cheated on him for 10 years and hides her bastard child then pulls the blackmail card. Bullshit,

lukeshortlukeshortover 3 years ago
Unreal

I hope I never meet a man as wimpy and weak as Tom. His roll over is not realistic. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This story is

one of the worst RAACs in LW. And the same old cliches..."putting the children first" (as if staying with the evil wife would be good for the children OR as if the children are the only factor that matters), the medical emergency that somehow overcomes the betrayal (what a fucking non-sequitur), the couple getting $5 million out of the blue, the cuckishness of the husband even considering a reconciliation after 9 years of cheating and a bastard child. It can't get much worse than this steaming pile.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No

No

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
nope

not ever, 9 years = scorched earth

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
NOPE!

Never thought that I would see you write such a piece of RAAC crap.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3over 3 years ago
Really?

Absurd? Delusional? Pathetic? Pick your description.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Really

saddletramp this story is finally one that is human thinking and not wife totally hating and spouse possession. not btb;

I gave you a five rating (5) NO I didn't like what the wife had done.

I sure hate BTB mentality - In reality there is not any good thing that can come from DIVORCE or it ugly facts that cause it.

saddle tramp I have read many of your other stories on LW and gave you high rating on them also.

I don not like even a hint of political remarks in you stories. No I am not a politician. RC

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 3 years ago
CRAP!

The husband was cucked for 9 years. He raised a bastard child and ate cream pies for years. No fucking way should he reconcile. This is the worse fucking story this author has ever written.

WisquejacWisquejacover 3 years ago

Not your best work. But then most of your writings are 11 out of 10 so...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BS

1956 needs to learn a new number -- 86! He continues to spread the myth that a man must cling to one woman FOREVER, no matter her transgressions. With Billions of people in the world, it is immature to believe that fairy tale! This myth perpetuates the concept of the weak and inferior male. Even a mouse will ROAR when threatened or abused. The submission to bullshit divorce laws is further attempts to subjugate men. Not forgone penalty. The only thing one HAS to do is dye and pay taxes. And Donald Trump has proven that we dont have to pay tax or obey laws, legal or moral. We do what we want, not what some people demand. Grow up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5*

Simply put, you can tell you wrote it perfectly because you got many reactions from a lot of readers on how this story played out.

A different plot where the husband chooses to stay with someone, but i have a few discrepancies with her side of the story.

With the way she treated him during her blackmailed affair, it seemed like she was loving it and was totally in control of what she did when she came home, she could of begged off sex until she showered or cleaned up afterwards so she didn't need to let him 'lick her clean', but she did and she said a few times, I'm guessing over years of the affair knowing the person jake is, but she loved.

She only said sorry after the pre-nup and how he didn't come around like she hoped at christmas, so was it meaningful or because she wanted her cake and eat it.

Threatened him with humiliation, taking everything from him and then carrying on with jake if he divorced, then does a sudden 180 when she's no longer in control.

Just a story where the writer controls everything and wants to do things their own way.

5* obviously but don't agree with how it played out

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Way too many instances

of flawed logic in this tale!

1) What is the wife's motivation for her reversal of attitude after being confronted with the post-nup agreement. She has no incentive for such a DRASTIC change from her prior position.

2) The wife had no reason to even accept the post-nup agreement at all, considering the conditions associated with a divorce at the time. These were even acknowledged to her by the husband.

3) The husband instantly and blindly accepts the wife's dramatic presentation to him of a key to her locked chastity belt. He never questions whether or not his wife might have distributed a dozen identical keys among as many other men. No, he accepts her giving HIM "the" key as proof of her remorse and rehabilitation.

4) The judge also has an apparent complete reversal of attitude at the end of the story. After repeatedly supporting his son for years in his prior clashes with the law, he suddenly and inexplicably repents, to the extent of presenting the killer of his son with several million dollars. Huh?

And there are other questionable medical inconsistencies, as well.

I "get" that this is fiction, and that ST can write it in any way he chooses. But is it wise for him to assume all of his readers are stupid?

2*

GreylocGreylocover 3 years ago

Let the old man know he has a grandson.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 3 years ago
Hmmm

Too many holes.

She was the unrepentant slut but she was drugged, raped and blackmailed against her will and then went over the top to get him back. Which one was it?

Jake's dad protects his POS son and then instantly becomes repentant.

Doc says, without being sure, the tumor is likely inop. Oops, it's not. What doc would do that?

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
Surprise!

This story was unlike ant ST1956 I have previously read. Tom and Melinda were hard to believe, they were both poor-fitting characters in this story. I am with 'Wisquejac" 100% This was not a 5**** job for a change but all the other 11 out of 10 stories will compensate nicely! Thank You... it was a bit like the cheating slut cliche not better(or worse) JUST DIFFERENT!

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Bad story line, unlikable characters, absurd ending. Can't say anything good about it.

MarkT63MarkT63over 3 years ago

He's a real CUCK...

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

He's just a wimpy cuckold in the end. She cheated on him for 10 years! I wish I could give negative stars!

obiwan43obiwan43over 3 years ago

5 stars I liked it. It would be hard for me to have tolerated 10 yrs and a kid. But as you stated it is total fiction.

awyldsideawyldsideover 3 years ago

good job

Hated the cheating and he never got revenge sex, but, good job

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice work

You have rapidly become one of my favorite writers. This story has a few great twists and turns. Please continue your word craft

Dlh143Dlh143over 3 years ago

All this story does is leave him nothing but a wimpy cuckold in the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

You really left him an emasculated cuckold beta .

Raising another man's kid.

RAAC against all reason with a whore .

Amazing

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Excellent story

I appreciate that it wasn't the same old story line. I really liked that she, in essence, was a victim and that they were able to reconcile. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Weak

If she was drugged and raped, then blackmailed into continuing to have sex with the bastard, how come she acted such a bitch to Tom ? Enthusiastically fucking her lover every week for ten years and more, getting pregnant by him and coming home to feed Tom her lover's cream pie?? If she had been coerced, wouldn't she have eventually confided in her husband? She threatens to ruin him in a divorce, then suddenly she loves him so much that she can't live without him? Sorry, surprising bullshit from this author!!

JustaSailorJustaSailorabout 3 years ago

I like your stuff as a rule.

You lost me with the tumor.

I'll keep reading.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Read it again. What happened to the Tramps balls? This RAAC bullshit is like Ohio or the other authors who think men don't have any self respect. This is low for this author. 1 star and seriously considering removal from favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
late confession

The time to tell hubby about the blackmail was when he first confronted her

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58about 3 years ago

Stockholm syndrome. This is the answer anonymous as information about the wife wanting to love him after she gave me such grief. Of course after so many years this guy would a brainwasher into doing anything he wanted to do and telling everything to do. She should have told her husband at 1st but she didn't and the guy had a lot of control over because of that. I gave the story a 5.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

I usually love the saddletramp stories and this one is good as well. But there were some issues with it. The law no longer gives the wife everything. The assets are split down the middle. If she gets the house she has to buy out his equity. And if he can prove he's the primary caregiver he can get primary custody.

I know that ruins the story but it is reality. They both end up with 50% of the assets and contribute to childcare based on their incomes

It was also inconsistent that she was blackmailed but kept doing it for 10 years

We will chalk it up to rust on this one. But still a great story. Would be fun to play the multiple ending game here.

MarkT63MarkT63about 3 years ago

Disappointed with this CUCK story...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
NVDiceGuy

When it comes to divorce laws there are lot of nuances. A big factor is what is considered community property. This can vary greatly from state to state. Even items brought into the marriage can become community property. For example, a woman is a homeowner with a mortgage coming into the marriage. Everything is in her name. If his income is used to pay the mortgage, then it could be considered community property since he helped pay the debt on the house.

Another problem is how much leeway the family court judge is allowed to have. In some states the judge has sole discretion on previous agreements signed by both parties. Prenups can be tossed out no matter how tightly it is written. I've seen it where the judge didn't think the agreed child support was not enough and almost tripled it.

Check out how much a judge Martin Brodeur and Michael Strahan made these men pay in child support. It's astounding.

Face it, when it comes to judges, the ones in family court are scrapings from the bottom of the barrel, but can create so much havoc in people's lives.

MountainMan1336MountainMan1336about 3 years ago

I enjoyed this story and gave it 5 stars. However I do have to disagree with what NVDiceGuy said. Up here in Vermont, we are a backwards state. When I got divorced before we even walked into the court room my attorney looked at me and said "You're screwed" he went on to explain that Vermont gives the wife everything. And I mean everything, house, cars, bank accounts, 401K's, the husband is left with almost nothing. And on top of that he is expected to pay alimony and child support. Yeah, divorce really sucks.

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

In the end, he's still a cuck raising another man's kid. And she's still a cheating whore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He didn’t put a chastity ball over the slut’s mouth!

Diecast1Diecast1almost 3 years ago

I love the story. What some of the other feedback comments are saying American state divorce laws suck,

I wouldn't know about that because I live elsewhere. AAAA++++

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

TOM IS A WIMP LOSER SO IS HIS MOTHER AND ALL THOSE WANTING HIM TO FORGIVE THE SLUT QUEEN WHO WAS CHEATING FOR OVER 9 YEARS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Blackmail or not, 10 tears is too long and death was too good for Jake. Best I can do is a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dude, I don't like your stupid dialogues. Women could be bitchy but threatening with a "destruction" of a man that just found out he was a cuckold while coming home from a "date" is not something a remotely intelligent woman would do. Do you know how many women get killed by their husbands for a lot less than that? I have two guns in my house. My wife knows that and I am positive that she would thread very lightly on eggshells if she would, god forbid, ever cheat. And men that purposely and repeatedly destroy families for fun? That is another nonsense. That would a rather dangerous lifestyle. I don't freaking care if somebody is "powerful". One shot and all the power goes deflated. Try to be more realistic in your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Absurd turnarounds, so much so that the whole story sounds like a parody of LW cliches.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Dear mr. SD1956

Were you on something when you wrote that story.?

Loooool it was some entertaining shit! But shit nonetheless.. -5 stars. For the story but 5 stars for your writing as always..

So i will not be voting..

Damn dude that was horrible.. :)

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 3 years ago

Incredibly implausible and incoherent. No development of any kind for reconciliation. Fairy dust is no substitute for actually thinking.

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartalmost 3 years ago

Gave it a 4. The wife wasn't quite just running around for the fun of it but did so after being drugged and raped then had her husband threatened so its a bit more understandable. Still was pretty effed up what she did, 10 years and a child that wasn't his genetically to raise. Judge Daddy also got off WAYYY too easily and I'd expect he'd eventually try to get his grandchild causing more misery. Still wasn't a bad read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a load of crap. She was 'drugged' and 'videoed' so she had to do it. So that explains the constant lack of remorse, the creampie eating, the disrespect. Couldn't read past the, he drugged me tripe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

😂😂😂😂😂 what a pile of horse shit. She's been cheating for 9 years, had him raised another man's kid, eagerly fed him her lover's cum and this wimp STILL stayed with the whore. I really wished you slapped a cuck tag on this so I could've skipped it. It made me vomit. It feels like you tried to justify the wife's behavior. oh she was drugged, raped and blackmailed😂😂😂😂😂😂😂... ummm for 9yrs?!. So instead of her believing and trusting her husband, she continued to bang her "blackmailer"? How do you explain the cream pies wimp? A whore and a wimpy cuck. both should've just blown their brains out. I can't imagine them bringing equally wimpy slutty kids into this world🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Once a cheater, always a cheater.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

I'll chalk this up to a moment of weakness ST... Cuck stories don't work for you sir...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I bailed out of the story when the post-nup was introduced, particularly once I read its' terms. The idea of the husband using it to threaten the cheating wife, in ADVANCE of her signing it, makes no sense.

What was supposed to be the wife's motivation/incentive for agreeing to sign it, other than a sudden attack of gross stupidity?

By this point in the story, it had already been established that their divorcing would be to her benefit. She already knew this herself, since she had previously threatened him with details, verified by the husband's own attorney, of what would happen to him if they divorced. So why would she be so stupid as to agree to make the terms of her husband's post-nup, which provided protections only for him, legally binding upon herself?

Everything that happens in the story after that point becomes irrational.

Sorry, ST56, but your preface disclaimers notwithstanding, this kind of plot flaw rips the bottom out of your story, sending it deep into Davy Jones' locker.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What the hell did I just read? Definitely your worst story. Not a fan of cum drinking men. I'm a BTB and Reconciliation fan but this? First story you've written that deserves a 0.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why didn't he just cut the "leather G string" away?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why would Tom forgive his wife? She cheated on him for over 10 years and gave him a son that wasn't his. No getting over that. She was just sorry she got caught. In fact, she was just sorry.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Totally absurd mess, like this writer usually does. I don't know who gets entertained reading these absurdities, the whole plot is idiotic, no consistency, no direction, no sense at all.

The story is also sprinkled with some truly moronic stuff that makes you scratch your head wtf:

"He has a reputation for seducing married women and destroying families. He's also been known to knock the women up so he can extract exorbitant child support from the husbands whose lives he destroyed. "???

That does not make any sense. How is he getting a child support for the child he sired with a married woman from he husband if he is not marrying that women?

"By the way, notice that the agreement stipulates that if you get pregnant, you'll be expected to get an abortion on your own dime."???

Abortion is a medical service and medical service cannot be enforced in a legal document, meaning you cannot force anybody to have say a tooth removed in any legal document.

Postnuptial? This is something LW authors use often without a clue what that is. The only thing that is allowed in postnuptial is a agreement on division of assets. For example, child custody and child support is not allowed in postnuptial. Of course, this is too far "advanced" for the fart brains that write stories like this one.

Cracker270Cracker270over 2 years ago

Good story well written as usual

Dlh143Dlh143over 2 years ago

This is gotta be the Saddle tramps worst story ever. Not even worth rating. Quit writing if you are going to post this shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

u should have killed the fucking cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tom sure was a forgiving fool.

Les

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Another good story depite some of the inane criticism from some. If you don't like the stories don't read them. They are free and they come from the author's mind so anything is possible. Don't like the stories her go to the library.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

dumbest shit i have read from you. do you have a brain tumor or something? geez, what garbage.

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468over 2 years ago

Was ok, though a complete rewrite might be in order. Tom is assaulted by Jake in a place with witnesses and probably cameras and then put in a coma and he walks with no jail time, absolute nonsense. Even in your world. The judge said he didn't know half what his son was doing. Again makes no sense.

Defo your worst story. Hope this is just a blip as your stories are usually good. Won't rate this as imo its not worth rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

10 years fucking that POS? And raising one of HIS kids?

.

Just no fucking way anyone reconciles with a slut like that.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I had my wife leave Me for a guy whose family had money .. After our Divorce She gave him 2 kids but he never married her . She begged Me to marry her again and raise the kids . I said not only No But Hell No . She ended up with another guy We get along good as I feel so sorry for him ..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The father came to them on his own to offer $5 million. That means there must be much more in the pot. Do not cash the check, sue for $25 million and settle for $15 million. Jake was a monster and the father was an enabler. Being a shitty person carries a cost.

DsheePeehDsheePeehabout 2 years ago

Like most others here we love the stories that Saddletramp is giving us as a gift. Some we like more, others less, some are outright fantastic and very few „nah“. A story I like may not be appealing to others. So what. What I do not understand though is the way some critical comments are written. Some full of hatred even insulting the author. I try to put myself in the author‘s shoes. Wow, you need some very thick skin.

I think it‘s fair to say that most of us reading LW stories do have a painful history and delegating revenge to the MC of a story may help us to cope with it. But this no reason to insult the author if he goes a different path than your idea of BTB. Enjoy what is given to you by amazing writers for free and if it is not your cup of tea, move on an read the next story. There are thousands to be found - even for the nastiest wish for revenge.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Where is the saddletramp ending, raising another man's child, cheating for 10 years, yes some proper saddletramp payback is needed.

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkabout 2 years ago

Of course, the only way this is going to work is if she keeps it locked and he keeps the key.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As you wrote in another story; not just no, but hell no. There's not a guy that I know that would get back with a scank that cheated on him for more than 9 years plus trying to pass off a kid that wasn't his. Just live with the post-nup and kick her to the curb after the kids leave the house.

OdessaLesOdessaLesabout 2 years ago

Really, I don’t think many men would get past this. Her being black mailed or not. She should have confessed to her husband when it first happened, then no way to extort. Husband may have forgiven her and saved the marriage. But after fucking the guy for ten years, having his kid and passing it off as her husbands, no way. Kick her to the curb and eat baloney if you have to. Also take care of Jake. Good story and as always very well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I regret wasting my time reading that story. I used to be a huge SaddleTramp fan but I've been reading a series of stories where the husband is either a simp or dies while the slut gets off too easy, ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very creative, I'll give you that. Why didn't Jake cut the leather straps on the chastity belt?. Who with kids, has a .45 in their glove box? Not your finest, but I'm still a fan.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 2 years ago

I'm sorry, but blackmail can explain the affair, NOT her bitch-ass attitude, he fully cuckolding him, and her threatening him with ruin. If she really loved him and was forced into the affair, she'd give him a fair divorce.

\

As others have said, the judge has had to bail him out "so many times," without knowing what he's done?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Maybe I'll cut your heart out and feed it to your wife. Yeah, that's what I'll do."

High drama!!!

Reminds me of the old Boy Scout comedy skit:

Villain: "You must pay the rent!"

Helpless damsel: "I can't pay the rent!"

Villain: "You must pay the rent!"

Helpless Damsel: "I can't pay the rent!"

Handsome "I'LL pay the rent!"

"My hero!"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Ten years screwing around and he takes her back and the bastard child - NO WAY!!! Total BS!!!!

michaellajonesmichaellajonesabout 2 years ago

Not one of your best.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Thank the courts for not being able to sue the piece of shit . She was drugged then raped . She should have told her husband as secrets like that kill a marriage . I am not sure if I would have taken her back either . I mean 10 years of screwing another guys wife and no punishment . Thank the courts and the legislator for all they have done to us ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So he forgave her when they had sex. That was the starting point anyway. ST1956 your going soft. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good ending. Thanks.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pretty good.

Did anyone tell the Judge that he had another grandson?

mfj

moultonknobmoultonknobalmost 2 years ago

Typical load of shite from this so called author, wife cheats on him for years, has another mans kid and then he can’t do enough for her and thinks the sun shines out of her arse. Complete load of bollocks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A good guy with a gun is better than a cop on the phone.

nightdragon1nightdragon1almost 2 years ago

Saddletramp is one of the better authors on Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wait. She was blackmailed for 10 years and never came clean or tried to get out of it with help? Really? Maybe if it had been six months it would have been believable. This however was beyond the pale for a RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I guess in addition to Martian Slut Rays, the predators also have devices that make a woman accept blackmail 100% without even working with anyone to get out of a horrid situation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The time from of 10 years of being blackmailed was a HUGE plot hole in an otherwise decent RAAC tale.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Pathetic cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Grandfather would like to know Timmy?

Grandfather starts looking for other grandchildren?

Sorry, but I have issues with publicly posting. Call me Norman Sands.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

I like the redemption and the happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

nope. just nope.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

CUCKADOODLEDOO.

A CUCK WRITER PROJECTING HIS CUCK STORY

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

TOM IS A CUCK!! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS LAWYER WHEN HIS HIS WIFE'S BF CAUSED HIM BODILY HARM AND THEN THE HOUSEBREAKING!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but after that many years of lies and betrayals there's nothing she could have done to worm her way back into his life.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBoxover 1 year ago

The story is missing an explanation of how she morphed from a cold-hearted, disrespectful cheating slut into a woman who loved her husband, and wanted to preserve her marriage enough to sign a post-nup in the blink of an eye.

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

Lotsa stuff happening here. Tumors, shootings, drugged rape.....geez! D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Never thought that you would write a cuck story.

mdadaminmdadaminover 1 year ago

illogical ending

First, the judge, the father of the lawyer, says that if he had known half of what his son was doing, he would have put him in prison himself??? And this is a big joke, as it was mentioned that the judge removed his son more than once from similar crimes, taking advantage of his influence, and therefore what he says is not logical.

Secondly, the wife, if she was afraid that the lawyer would expose her with the videos that he had (and certainly he filmed more than one video after the first time and in these videos she was very cooperative), then why did she suddenly become not afraid of threats????

It is clear that she was enjoying what she was doing, but when she was threatened with divorce, she retreated and invented a story that the lawyer blackmailed her

If the lawyer was blackmailing her, why didn't he send the videos to her husband, boss and family as he threatened her before???

These are just illogical excuses that the writer wants to give the husband flimsy reasons to restore the relationship with her

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...