All Comments on 'On His Terms'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 252 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Different...

But it's a ST story, so different is to be expected. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
How?

‘He has a reputation for seducing married women and destroying families. He's also been known to knock the women up so he can extract exorbitant child support from the husbands whose lives he destroyed’.....how does one do that? How can u get child support if u are not the acknowledged father ..instead what ever little knowledge I have of the law...the aggrieved husband would be well within his write to sue this guy for back child support ..am I wrong?

TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

You still managed to kill the bad guy but he deserved all he got. I did think her long term cheating was unforgivable but its your world and I did like the story so 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
No. NO. And "HELL NO"!

She's been lying and cheating for over 9 years. She's had another man's child and left her husband to raise it. And you want us to believe he's going to take her back? He's dumber than a box of rocks. Then she gives him the "only" key to her chastity belt? Where does this guy live? I have a bridge I want to sell him! The improbable was followed by the unbelievable and then the tumor suddenly becomes operable? And then the grief stricken Malcolm shows up with a check for 5 million dollars? I'm sorry. I like some of your stories. But even for a fictional story, filled with awful characters this was just too far over the line and off the cliff to make for a decent read. I'll read future stories you write, but I wish I hadn't wasted my time reading this one. UGH!

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

cucks get one star

.

and judges arent so stupid as to be unaware that the child they help skip on multiple felonies committed felonies

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago

She fed him cream pies and tricked him into raising a bastard... both are unforgivable.

Far from your usual high standards. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Outta The Park

As always, U DUN Gud, Tramp!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
St56, nooooo...

....she cheated on him for 10 years , and we get a raac. She not only cheated on him but was prepared to destroy him. As one of my favorite writers I'll just have to get over it, and wait for the next story. Thanx!

Loklie

penneydog55penneydog55almost 4 years ago

Wowee!

I like this ending as I am an RAAC fan!... Corny but true!..Anyway I am gladly giving you 5 Stars★★★★★

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wow, quite frankly I didn't think you had a reconciliation in you. I am impressed. I really liked it.

Omart57Omart57almost 4 years ago
Good story,

Tramp! This ending is great, I would rather you didn't change it, But as you say it's your universe so-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Never

I know you wrote this to get a rise out of readers because your usual work goes in a different direction. Too much this time though. 10 years of cheating, bastard kid, eating cream pies, defiant when confronted AND she continued after being caught! Then the most ridiculous part, a father who had been protecting and condoning what his son had been doing for years suddenly feeling remorse and giving them a 5 million dollar check. Sounds like you just threw this together to get something on the site. The funny thing is the title! Nothing was on his terms. If the bad guy didn't attack him the revenge wouldn't have been in his terms. Had the bad guy continued cutting off the belt and finished with the wife, he could have only assaulted him, then been prosecuted since she had a 10 year history with the guy. Or just said he wanted to see his son, then left. Not as good as your usual good work. I only have it a 1 but thank you for your other submissions. I read all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really?

she goes from unrepentant whore to loving wife? And the Judge didn't know what his son was really doing?

Bad story.

superdandy123superdandy123almost 4 years ago

not a big fan of this story

Reconciliation wasn't great. Tom was too lenient while Melinda didn't contribute much. All she did was cry and Tom just gave in on xmas & new years. It needed some development as a foundation before xmas/ny happened. I think Melinda needed a protector moment where something happens to Tom and she takes care of him or she takes a bullet for him.

The 5 mil at the end was a cheap mechanism to give Tom a win. The whole story he was just losing with a cheating wife, not Timmy's father, unable to divorce, the bashing and the tumour. Nothing worthwhile really came along.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

So she signed a post-nup that she didn’t want despite holding all the cards?

Nine or ten years of fucking the guy, feeding cream pies and having him raise another man’s son, but one morning blowjob makes it all ok?

A judge that appears to have some level of morality (given the $5 million check), but basically bails his son out of all kinds of situations, including attempted murder, then says if he only knew what Junior was doing?

A few too many plot holes or plot devices in this one.

TrustingagainTrustingagainalmost 4 years ago
I enjoyed the story

I enjoyed the story and the way you tell it. I wouldn’t have forgiven or forgot what she did but as always I enjoy your use of words.

Thank you sir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fantastic

As usual fantastic story yet again can’t fault the story. You are one of the most talented writers on this site that I just love to read. I’m just proud that I found your username and that you have continued to write such fantastic and superb stories. So please don’t ever stop writing these fantastic stories please. Every time you write a story you prove that these are the stories that should be in the loving wife category. I just wish this site would make a category for these so called cuckold lovers so they can leave the loving wife category alone. So fantastic writers like yourself and others can show there stories and prove how good they are . I know writing BTB stories are tough especially when you have to push your imagination and creativity to there limits. And the results make the writers and the category look awesome. Then you get the writers that think cuckold stories are fantastic but at the end of the day they make the loving wife category look like a joke . You work your butt off to make the loving wife category look cool and etc . Then you get writers that write cuckold stories that can be written by 6 to 7 year olds ( these cuckold stories have never got any imagination or creativity nothing that’s why they really need there own category) . Yes i know I have repeated myself again and again but people are starting to get fed up with the I love being a cuckold and sharing garbage being put into the loving wife category. I’m so sorry for having this rant but we have a fantastic story here but if it wasn’t for the writer this fantastic story would probably have got pulled down into the cesspool of the garbage of the lovers of cuckold stories. Sorry i better stop I could go on but have already dug my grave writing this.

tazz317tazz317almost 4 years ago
A BTB IN REVERSE....GIVE HER WHAT SHE WANTED TO A 'T.'

if they treat her as an entity sans emotions...tuff luv,,,,wait for the proper time to spring THE TRAP. TK U MLJ LV NV

RanDog025RanDog025almost 4 years ago
GOOD STORY!

5 STARZ!

blue66blue66almost 4 years ago

Don't change anything great story as it is

mainer42mainer42almost 4 years ago

enough of the anon comments. Yes, not your usual ending, but a good story and that is what matters most to me

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 4 years ago
It worked for me.

I suspect that after all the cheating, she became accustomed to getting her way. She was corrupted by it and found it difficult to believe he would take that stand or that he could hold to it. It brought her back to reality. It's a bit unrealistic at the end, but these stories are fantasy anyway. The only thing that seems really out of place is that smirk when she told him that a divorce would destroy him. There was no remorse.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwinealmost 4 years ago
So the wife is still a whore!

She just got a big commission this time.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 4 years ago
the title should be a cuckolds tale

I never understand the staying for the kids. I was one of those kids and it just made me hate my parents more. I didn't get a better relationship with my mom till divorced my dad. she has a better life and so did he as a matter of fact. As far as on his on terms. He didn't do anything till he thought he was dying. And as far as her, she'll be back to cheating so enough. she had and still has no respect for him. And that punishment is what you give one of the kids. And get yourself a DNA test, make sure his dad is his considering how fast his mom was willing to forgive her.

KRD19254KRD19254almost 4 years ago

Ya this is a nice LW RAAC even making them rich BUTTTTT.... For 10yrs she CHEATED and even allowed herself to get pregnant by a blackmailing lawyer and created a bastard. Then she grows to cop an attitude against her husband and kids!

/

No, I'm being the husband and discovering all this crap and child, I'd never trust her again. Like a chastity belt will undo 10yrs and a child - Tom is a wimp/cuck. I do give Tom back a partial man-license in sticking out living in that hell just for the kids but to want end. Does Tom want to impress upon the kids the loveless relationship of their parents as NORMAL real world? None of the LW writers every analyze the effects to the children that grow up in this type of hostel environment (allowing the kids to think this is a normal relationship - with parents sleeping in their own rooms).

/

This happy koombahyah story is a total LW scripted fantasy. Like most Hallmark movies - we know that 20-25min before the end some misdirection takes place to be overcome in that last 5-10min leading to the BIG finale` happy kiss that solves ALL woes.

/

3* at best, Hooyah, salute!

/

Have LW readers ever noticed the occupations of the most CHEATERS; lawyers, realtors, law-office-workers, teachers, executive management.

steeltiger01steeltiger01almost 4 years ago

Possibly your best story yet. Very well told!

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Another great Saddletramp story. I love ‘em!

After all the recent cuckold rubbish on this site lately your work is a breath of fresh air.

Keep on rolling out the great stories.

VinastodaVinastodaalmost 4 years ago

You weren't kidding about being something different from your normal stories. I liked it. Just proves reconciliation can happen if both parties are willing to work. But don't forget your bread and butter I like seeing people taken down for what they have done wrong to. Overall the really good story.

Rw43Rw43almost 4 years ago
ST, once again you spin an entertaining yarn

But it doesn't stand up to close inspection.

The entire story depends on Melinda's response to the post nuptial agreement. She could get anything she wanted from the divorce, or stay married and abide by "his terms"? So she chose "his terms"? In that case, she wasn't the conniving manipulative deceitful cheater you had proclaimed her to be.

If she really loved her family enough to work out her marriage, you shouldn't paint her as being so despicable.

If you were an artist, you'd be using way too much Flaming Red. The women can't all be over-the-top bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Second endings

I don’t read second endings, it’s spoils the first ending, good or bad.

FireFox59FireFox59almost 4 years ago
OK Story

Well written and fun to read as always but just not the way I like a story. Wife cheats for 10 years. Has a bastard child then suddenly decides oh shit I love my husband and need to make it up to him. Hope you don't stray into this type story again.

dragonmann72dragonmann72almost 4 years ago

ST

I like your work but two sets of passages in this store made me wait and think about what I wanted to write.

You wrote.

"What about Jake?" Tom asked. "When was the last time you saw him?"

"I called it quits when we signed the paperwork," she said. "I read that dossier you had on him and I felt so ashamed. He called me and I told him I couldn't do it anymore. He wasn't too happy."

"I'll bet," Tom said. "How did you hook up with him to begin with?"

OK, so she had a bad Christmas and was ready to change her ways.

Then you wrote this.

"Then a few days later, he approached me and wanted a repeat performance. I told him no way, but he showed me a piece of video. Yeah, he recorded us that day. He said if I didn't go along with him, he would show the video to everyone -- you, my boss, my friends, everyone."

"So he drugged you, then blackmailed you?" Tom asked. She nodded her head.

"Yeah," she said. "I felt like I had no choice. So I went along with it."

"For nearly ten years?" he asked. "Why didn't you tell me? We could've put a stop to it."

"I've seen what he's done to other men," she said. "He said that was nothing compared to what he would do to you. Plus, he said his father was a powerful judge, and he would do whatever it took to put you behind bars, or worse, if you tried to stop him. When I read that dossier, I finally realized how bad he really was. For the first time, I was afraid. I mean, really afraid."

So scumbag drugs her, rapes her, videos her and then blackmails her. What worried me about all this was,'I've seen what he's done to other men'. If she had seen what he had done to other men, the the report from the PI wouldn't have been an eye opener. With everything he had from the PI could have been taken to court and at least he would have been disbarred on ethics charges if not brought up on other charges.

Even for a RAAC story you left the Timmy meeting his grandfather and inheriting a bunch more of his money, unless the other children he sired came out of the shadows.

It was still a good story but it would be good to see some different endings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Good, but not one of your best

I have to agree with some of the other comments here. I like both your BTB and reconciliation stories, but this one seemed pretty forced based on the way the characters were set up. The hostility of a wife when discovered coupled with the threat of using the guy she’s supposedly been abused by for the last 10 years to divorce Tom just doesn’t click with the way she expresses her eventual remorse. It also doesn’t help that there was no visibility on how she interacted with Jake during their affair, which would’ve helped put things in perspective as to why they both acted the way they did at the end. In any case, it was still a pretty solid story. 4*

BeBopper99BeBopper99almost 4 years ago

5* I was going to give this a 2* based on first half of story. However, any story that ends with a scumbag like Jake shot dead saves the story. Also, 45 caliber is my favorite. The unrepentant slut suddenly becomes a loving wife is frankly too much fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Just no...

This is a trainwreck. Authors shouldn't write nonsense:

1. If Jake were to represent Melinda it would be a conflict of interest that would get him disbarred in every single fucking state. No question. Tom had the goods on the affair, so proof would be no issue.

2. A superior court judge is no "macher". He's small fry in the judicial system, and even smaller in the overall political system. If the son is violating ethical rules by representing Melinda, there's nothing the judge could do without embroiling himself in a scandal that would cause him to lose his position.

3. It isn't true that just because Tom's name is on the birth certificate that he can do nothing about the bastard child. Other authors realize this.

4. It isn't credible that good old Malcolm (who pops up with a check like a deus ex machina) didn't know how criminal his son was. Remember, the judge was getting him out of trouble, so the judge had to know what the trouble was to get him out of it. From Melinda's comments, it's implied that Jake had been way over the line before.

5. Given how often Melinda was absent from the home, it would have been by no means certain that she would have gotten primary custody.

A part from these things, Melinda is inconsistently written to set up the RAAC. A wife who would do what she did is a confirmed cunt. The drug/blackmail story wouldn't be taken at face value in real life, and in any event an woman with any character would have gone to her husband about the drugging immediately...such a woman wouldn't have continued for 10 years and a bastard child. As she is written at the beginning of the story there's no way that she becomes the repentant victim she is written as at the end. We have two Melindas--the bitch at the beginning to set up the dramatic tension and the weepy, sentimental, repentant wife at the end to set up the RAAC.

The "Daddy/sperm donor" cliche is overworked in these stories. Genetics matter, and having a child foisted on you by fraud is not the same as having chosen to raise someone else's child.

kirei8kirei8almost 4 years ago
Can't give this story the usual 5 stars or even 4

due to the cuckish behavior of the husband. If the drugging and blackmail were true, there would be no witness while she was back home feeding him creampies. That was all her. Add a bastard child and no apologies to the mix. Then have him giving in to her almost every time the waterworks start and you have a really good CUCK. Never expected it from saddletramp1956. 3 Stars only because he shot the ashole.

maninconnmaninconnalmost 4 years ago
You had me until the inoperable brain tumor.

Just a pet peeve. I always enjoy your writing, even with a tumor.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 4 years ago

Okay, I know NOTHING about real estate, and I DO know that sometimes you have to show a property after hours, but NOT late into the evening. Travel for conferences, yes, but I think if a client is interested in a property far away, there are arrangements with local agents to deal with it.

@Anonymous Re: "How" - He's not extracting the child support for himself, but for the cheating wife when her husband kicks her out.

Why would she sign the post-nup? She's in the driver's seat with a divorce.

Again, if she fails to win him back, why give him what he wants in the divorce, since she has the upper hand?

HE should buy a chastity belt, so that he can be sure that he has the only key.

Too Deus ex Machina with the tumor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Shouldn't this have been in Fantasy/Science Fiction?

It is completely unreal:

I get the blackmail supposedly forcing her to have sex. Why would black mail force her to not start contraception, and use the morning after pill as a backup? Why would black mail force her to have her husband suck her lovers cum out of her pussy? Why would black mail force her to go dancing, out to dinner, engage in a complete adulterous romance, as often as she could? Why would black mail force her to stop having sex with her husband?

Then despite the black mail she suddenly drops her whoring, with no repercussions? Her asshole lover becomes violent instead of just using the black mail videos and photos he's accumulated over the years, including outing her bastard son? Why could she stop fucking around and still make a living, but she had to fuck around to previously sell real estate? Why did she first threaten her husband with ruining his life if they divorced instead of telling him about the black mail? And she doesn't even say she's sorry until he stops giving her birthday and Christmas gifts? Oh, My God, what pain she must have been in, the rotten bastard!

I think this story lacks one essential ingredient to be believable. Every reader must first be shot with Martian Stupid Ray. I guess at least in my case the tin foil hat worked. Or I'm already so stupid there wasn't any increase in effect from the ray. I think you can relate to that.

Thanks for the effort.

SlithyToveSlithyTovealmost 4 years ago
Ludicrous!

Why, exactly, would she ever agree to sign the post-nup? The story clearly establishes that protagonist has no leverage whatsoever. Why would she go from having all the cards to agreeing to an equal split of assets? There's absolutely nothing at all in it for her. It's also hard to believe that she just suddenly changes her behavior after signing it -- why would she suddenly go from being out every night and screwing around to worrying about the marriage? Her motivation simply isn't there.

That made the whole thing ridiculous and impossible to believe.

Since the lack of a Christmas present had such a profound effect, all he really needed to do was tell her that things were going to work the way of the post-nup. He doesn't need her signature on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Ending

Liked the ending, Tom received most of the pain but that is life. 5

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 4 years ago
I could accept the RAAC if she hadn't tried to feed him Jake's sperm

That was unforgiveable. Drugged, raped, blackmailed...all could be forgiven if she hadn't done that. That was on her. No one forced her to do it.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

This has a revenge tag

Where was the revenge?

He is still with his wife, and killing someone attempting to kill you and your wife isnt revenge, its simple survival

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsalmost 4 years ago

I like reading your stories although in this one there were at least 6 sharks jumped.

Igni_FerroqueIgni_Ferroquealmost 4 years ago
Confused about wife's & lover's motivations

I have read and enjoyed many of your stories, so I was surprised to be confused about how events unfold in this story. The wife and the other man (by proxy) threaten him with ruin if he tries to divorce, but she caves in immediately to sign something that doesn't seem to have a whole lot of legal force (maybe that explains why she doesn't mind?), and then she dumps the other man (which she won't even consider doing at first, when the husband brings up divorce) and he (the wealthy, powerful other man, who we've been told won't tolerate the husband's defiance) waits a lot longer than I expected him to before retaliating, and, when he does, it's not by using his wealth or influence, but with a pool cue.

The "wife's fabulously wealthy/powerful/well connected lover has the husband trapped" is an interesting subgenre of the unwilling cuckold category of LW--sort of the "locked room mystery" of this type of story. You have to be a really strong plotter to carry it off well. Kudos for trying.

Also, a minor, irrelevant (in view of the outcome) question about the chastity belt: how is the husband sure the key she gives him is the ONLY key?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nine years

after nine;s years fucking the same man ,just change over night ,happen to fast ,she seem not to give squat about tom.

BoringOldGuyBoringOldGuyalmost 4 years ago
It was okay until the end

I don’t buy Judge Winthrop’s remorse. Unfortunately parents like that typically don’t care about right or wrong when it comes to theIr kid! I’ve seen too many incidents where the favored child (usually a son) gets bailed out until the parents absolutely cannot fool themselves any more & simply cut them loose.

Those parents would never consider giving $5MM to the kid’s victim. To do so would force them to accept responsibility for all the victims in the past.

Just my $0.02

TorgauTorgaualmost 4 years ago

Not one of your better stories. Stilted dialogue. No explanation on why wifey accepted the post nuptial agreement when she could have taken him to the cleaners in a divorce. In short, mostly boring. I'm glad hubby blew the slime ball away, but make sure Beto doesn't take away his gun.

Robby_DRobby_Dalmost 4 years ago

Too silly. 1,000 LW stories about a husband prevented from divorcing his wife because she will get the kids, child support, the house, alimony, and half of his money, his business and his 401k, leaving him a defeated cuckold and pauper. Who knew that all those poor abused husbands had to do was demand that the wife (who held all the cards, and didn't have to do a damn thing) sign a post nuptial agreement relinquishing her hold over her husband. Even when her lover was a slimy lawyer who wants to maintain the control that he's had for the last 10 years. This story should have gone under the heading of science fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I liked it !

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 4 years ago
Candy Ass Crap

This story truly sucked. The husband in this story was a classic wimp!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why wasn't this in satire

First you give him a tumor that can't be taken away, then you take it away. First Jake and his father will destroy him, then the father is "Oh, I'm so sorry." And on and on.

<P>

On a serious note, you never did reconcile how she loves him but was perfectly willing to destroy him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice change of pace, but...

Nice to see you branching out from your typical revenge stories, though I enjoy those as well. This seems like two stories in one, the first page being a typical Saddletramp setup, and the next two being a typical reconciliation finish. But they don't gel well together. The usual humiliation (creampie eating, lack of guilt, denigrating pillow talk and threats of financial ruin) are never resolved and don't really make sense once the wife gives the reason for the affair (drugged the first time and then blackmailed). Once the husband found out, why would she even want to continue? Why wouldn't she be ashamed or relieved? Maybe the alternate endings will make this clearer.

BaggyUKBaggyUKalmost 4 years ago
Thanks ST

A little darker than your usual, but still an entertaining tale and I didn't find the dialogue stilted at all. The whole story flowed for me, although as others I was surprised wifey caved so easily on the post nup..but hey this ST's world so that's ok.

Thank you for your work.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
Damn good story

Don't worry Jake has been taken care of. He is Bubba's bitch in Hell

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 4 years ago

What was her incentive for signing the post nup? She already had him by the gonads and was getting everything she wanted already.

Freddog6601Freddog6601almost 4 years ago
Not quite good

The blackmailer excuse was taken care of. How about explaining away the many clients she boinked to close a deal.

robinhodrobinhodalmost 4 years ago
Unconvincing.

Very.

shanaopshanaopalmost 4 years ago
5 Stars

It was a really good story.

I really can't figure out what people are looking for any way.

It was fun reading and a great loving couple keeping their

marriage. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Struggled with this one

Like you said at the beginning, it is definitely different from you. A bit like many of these stories of the drugged and then blackmailed wife. I am a big fan of this author but I have to say this is my least favourite and tbh I dont think rewritting its end will change my mind, just right it off as a bad un. Look forward to your next, intervention story as these ae my favourite ones

JJ

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

Pretty decent story, however think he let the wife off a bit too easily.

Ironman52Ironman52almost 4 years ago

Another five star story. I had to read it twice to make sure I got the timing right. Since Jake was a hot head It seemed like he would have "gone off" faster but on second reading it didn't see too long or disjoint. The only thing was how did Melinda fare in a chastity belt while Tom was unconscious but that is a nit. Finally, in any of the stories in LIterotica-land you have to read with a suspension of disbelief. This little story was fun and different!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
maybe.... no.

It is a bit unfathomable that a character can change so drastically in so short a time. One minute you are having this deep sexual affair with the accompanying derogatory moods toward you spouse and children. You miss one birthday and a Christmas present and suddenly Mother Theresa is born of the ashes. I know you say "it's fiction". Then make it believable fiction. You are talented enough, I've read your other work.

The chastity belt is definitely a novel idea. One that has seen much use with male protagonists, but not so much with the female. Well adapted.

Do they ever got to break the news to the bastard child? I'm sure FTDS will have something to say about that. Was the tumor cancerous? Did he have his vasectomy reversed while he was in the hospital? Too many unanswered questions (i.e. will Trump Triumph?).

Smokepole

779117psr779117psralmost 4 years ago
Nope

I loathe these stories where his own mother isn't on his side. I mean she cheated for a decade and saddled him with another man's kid. My mother would never speak to the cunt again and for damn sure not admonish me for making her feel some pain. Credit for trying a different approach to some super worn out troupes and thanks for the free entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice...

A reconciliation in a saddle tramp story.....nice to keep us hopping.

ribnitinribnitinalmost 4 years ago

The wife had no reason to sign the post nup.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1* for one of my favorite authors

If he is turning into a cuckhold writer than he will lose a lot of his followers. Just read the negative comments. Disappointed he's turning into a cuckhold writer. If she only cheated once maybe, but 9 years, having another mans child, fucking several men to be successful, coming home after fucking another man and letting him eat her out and threating to screw him over if he divorces her. He made the husband a CUCKHOLD and WIMP. No reasonal man with any brains would even stay married alone live with a SLUT (WHORE as she fucked other men to be top salesperson). Will only scan your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really enjoyed this

I have to disagree with Torgau. I think the dialogue is mostly pretty damn good. I also think the story line was well thought out and well developed. You've done BTB (and very well). It's good to see your range expanding.

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago

Another good one, but I prefer when you terminate both cheaters with prejudice. That is the accepted way in saddletramp 's universe. In this one, it turns out that Melinda was "blackmailed" by Jake for 10 years, and the entire thing was done to protect her dear husband. At least he got Jake and 5 mil out of it. Melinda seemed remorseful and all ended well. Please don't fall in love with reconciliation stories, as the others are much more interesting. My *5 anyway, for your anti cuck writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
that's the angle?

drugs and blackmail?

let's pretend to buy that as an audience. do you know how his wife COULD make it up to him? how about carrying another woman's eggs in her ovum for her husband to impregnate? that way she can experience the joy of raising someone else's child.

bleh

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sorry

I usually like your stories, like 4*-5* like them. This was awful. It was every cliche and stereotype possible. I’m not sure there was one original part to your story, which was a shame. Thanks for trying.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
YOU ARE AN EXCELLENT WRITER

From what I read in the beginning, she should have gotten the same treatment that slimeball asshole got, cheating for 9 yrs, and threatening to ruin him. Don't really know what would change her mind, but it may have worked out. Glad for the young boy, he still thought of him as his son. Anybody can pour juice in a hole, it's what happens afterward. Before shooting that SOB, he should have beaten him worse than bad. Please write another chapter, don't know how you do it, but, I love all your writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
didn't care for the ending

Even if she was dumb enough to be blackmailed she didn't act like a women doing something she didn't like. For ten years she did this and she treated her husband poorly. Had she loved her husband after the first or second time her guilt and discuss would show and hubby would know something was up. She treated him like a cheater would and someone who had no love and respect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Cuck crap

9 years of cucking and he gladly rolls over for his skank wife. 1 star crap

JetskibumJetskibumalmost 4 years ago

Too many unanswered questions

10 years and nothing but a threat to tell the husband? What about the child? Was that forced, did they plan it?

If she loved him, why deny the very thing she just gave away.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

Finally, a good almost believable reconciliation story.

I can understand why some say she should be discarded like trash. The point of your story, however, was that Winthrop drugged, raped, and them blackmailed her. Then she took all those steps as a devoted wife. I especially liked the tattoo. Very nice with the chastity belt!

5 *s

skruff101skruff101almost 4 years ago

Clearly the brain tumour was responsible for his inability to tell her to gat lost. He could at least get Timmy to start calling him Uncle Tom, Lol

Once again this follows the usual template for RAAC, ho-hum.

donjuan1954donjuan1954almost 4 years ago
Good old Saddletramp

Entertaining, as usual.

WillowghbyWillowghbyalmost 4 years ago
Swiss Cheese

ST, your plot and most of the characters full of holes and inconsistencies. A poorly designed story and illogical personality shifts are not overcome even with your typically excellent writing skills. Meanwhile, many thanks for the time and effort you spent to brighten my day. Better luck on the next one.

Keep 'em comin'.

calgarycamperscalgarycampersalmost 4 years ago

Good!

The BTB's Will be mad.

The bad guy died

The wife got mangled.

The family is back

A good day in my hooks.

eightytuneseightytunesalmost 4 years ago

Well who would think the Judge was so benevolent. The new rings sure makes it a happy ending. To have all three kids loved by dad is heart-warming, and shows Tom's big heart. I do hope you post the alternate endings. I would guess one will be destruction of the marriage, with something slimy by Jake.

cybojicybojialmost 4 years ago
Good job ST

a big departure from the usual. But, I really enjoy the usual....lol. 5 as always and thanks for the story.

Rocky62Rocky62almost 4 years ago

Good ... but prison would have been great for that a-hole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
good story

Would have liked to see a some actual sex but over all it was a nice story. Maybe have an epilogue that shows them restarting their love life only this time they add a little BDSM spice to it because Melinda decides she really likes being considered his property and she will insist that she keep using the chastity belt as a continued sign of his ownership.

lee5456lee5456almost 4 years ago
A damn fine story

Thank you for this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Enjoyable story, unlike most I understand these are stories that are made up and shouldn’t be taken so seriously like so do. It can mimic real life stories and I’m one who hates cheaters and probably in a situation like this could never reconcile but I do know some could and respect any man or woman who could be strong enough to get past such a major really unforgiving act. Also it’s a fake story for entertainment. An actress was just saying how people years later hate her because her part on the show had an affair with the lovable hubby who was in a loving marriage. It’s not real people , enjoy it as art not reality where you pick a side to be on . Even with all the issues I hate I like the xglover stories and I really hate everything it’s about but enjoyed it like it was a movie or book

premshankerpremshankeralmost 4 years ago

..... "'No more secrets," she said, kissing her husband....

That means, ? are they going for 'open-marriage'

All said or done Jake, able to bring out the "inner-slut" of Melinda, otherwise fucking 9 years on a 'tape', without consensual pleasure and Jake's skill, mission failed to achieve

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

Main silly part was the attitude of the judge. How could he not know about his son.

Otherwise another nice normal jaunt into fantasy marriages

lujon2019lujon2019almost 4 years ago

So "dealing with" now equals being a cuck who keeps the cheating whore?

NitpicNitpicalmost 4 years ago
How come

How come Jake got bail when he was charged with attempted murder?.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
YEAH THERE WAS JAKE BUT................

What about all the other fuck buddies to sell property? She did admit to that during that first confrontation. No way anyone with self respect keeps this cheap, cheating skank whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

I lost a lot of respect for your writing with this one. Why would you write a cuck story?

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Almost a decade of cheating on him, having another man's child raised by her husband, being blasé and hostile when finally confronted about it, and his response is a few months of ignoring her before he caves? His terms sound pretty lenient, to say the least. Good that he popped a cap in Jake, but that was pretty much a 10-year freebie for Mel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Horrib

You should change your name because your definitely not a cowboy .

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
as bad as they come

No self respecting man would take back such a conniving bitch of a wife. What a wuss.

You need to get real!!

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Why

Why on earth would a doctor delay operating on a brain tumour?.

mattenwmattenwover 3 years ago

She cheated on him for nine years and foisted her lover's child on him and he has nothing else to do but take her back? I have to say I can't accept that. Your thoughts have crossed an abyss that they were never allowed to cross. Even if it's your fantasy, I'm no longer with you here. As always, the story is well told and entertaining!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
2 Stars

What Man would want a wife that Cheated on him for Ten Years .. I got My Divorce when I caught My Wife Cheating . The 2 Kids were in High School .. Neither are Mine so when they Sided with their Mom in Court . I Never Saw the kids again . I Did have a sweet Daughter with My New wife and yes She has Me wrapped around her Finger .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...