All Comments on 'On His Terms'

by saddletramp1956

Sort by:
  • 252 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

UGH!! He forgave her cheating ass after all the she laid on him. Bull crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As usual the master storyteller writes another epic I know you may not think so BUT I have read every story you have written Great work (jaybee186)

MarkT63MarkT63over 1 year ago

RAAC sux...

She should have NEVER been forgiven...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Terrible. If ever a woman should not be forgiven, it is her. Wish I could give it 0 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it regardless. It was an interesting story that was well told, and had some nice details mixed in (what I look for in a story). The MC (Tom) might have been a cuckold, but he didn't find out until some 9+ years later. She hid it that well, but he noticed the changes, and went to a lawyer. I was really surprised he didn't get one of the Hawkins sisters to represent him though, as they're tough on cheaters. Once he found out though, he put his foot down and kicked her out of the master bedroom, putting her in the spare room, and forcing her to sleep alone, and telling her he wouldn't be having sex with her as part of the new changes/rules of the house...the kids come first! I guess it was a good thing that Jake hit him with a cue stick, as that was how they found the tumor in Tom's head. Like I said I like reading a well developed interesting story, that is well written, and a little BTB in the end is okay too (Tom did shoot Jake in the chest (double tapped him) and killed him :-) ) even if it's a reconciliation story. I gave it 5 stars.Thanks for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Melinda shouldve been forgiven because she was raped then blackmailed, but it transitioned into cheating that lasted almost a decade, had him raise a bastard, and to threaten Tom if he tried to divorce her is sick. Jake dying is just desserts. But Tom shouldve forgiven Melinda but still got divorced, there was too much lying, scheming and cheating to stay married.

Cracker270Cracker270over 1 year ago

Reread. Enjoyed it very much. It is a good story that kept my attention. I do believe, at least in my world, she would have divulged the circumstances of the rape during the divorce/post nup process.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

The ending is good just as it is. Alls well that ends well.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

I liked the story I think she got off a bit light but I do love a happy ending. I like all your stories so far keep them coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story but Melinda told Tom what would happen if he tried to divorced her, Jake would be her attorney and they would destroy him. I find it hard to believe Melinda the Harpy would agree to the postnuptial. It worked for the story but just seemed Melinda jumped from being a viscous harpy to being a regretful loving wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I always love your stories But still Miss The Old Texas Ranger showing up lol Keep the Stories coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

10 YEARS of cheating, she threatens him with her lover destroying him in a divorce -- so it's all ok, he accepts her back? She signs a very one-sided post-nup and becomes super wife? Yeah, don't buy it on this one..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, but that was too many years of lying and cheating to forgive. Just divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

VERY HAPPY ABOUT THE HUBBIE SHOOTING jake!

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980over 1 year ago

Ok, please explain that if she was drugged and then blackmailed originally and this is the reason for the 10 yr affair, why did she go off and become so threatening when confronted with the husband's knowledge? It doesn't make sense. A wife drugged and blackmailed would have broken down when the sordid affair is made know.

Seems like a major hole in the storyline.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

I don't pay any attention to the doubters who don't have the balls to sign their name. This is still one of my all time favorites.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffover 1 year ago

One more thing, if I may. Where does a judge get $5 million? Oh, wait, he could have been a very successful lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

She was a cheating slut for almost a decade!! Really fucked up that Jake was allowed to get away either his shit because of the bastard judge father

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Would be great if some of the major writers here would take a look at a series of stories going after the Anony group.

Maybe a clash of the female process servers against male Anonies in spy type stories, western, evil Anonies as werewolves with vampire Process servers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Another good story with tears in my eyes. Now, on to the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Melinda's behaviour and attitude towards Tom is not consistent with someone being blackmailed. The talk they had when he revealed he knew about her infidelity portrayed Melinda as being antagonistic towards Tom, noy someone crushed by being blackmailed.

Also she had absolutely no incentive to sign the post nup agreement. There was nothing in it for her. She was already firmly convinced that if Tom went for a divorce, she would win and get everything. He would lose and end up having to pay her everything.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The logical answer to the $5,000,000 is the middle son is the judges grandson. What happen to the rest of his (the grandson)trust via the estate

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I like how this story turned out totally. I don't see a need to change it. Well written and the bad guy got his comeuppance.

Calico75Calico7511 months ago

I'm wondering why you use the name Jake for so many of the bad guys....some type of personal history? I know that your characters are fictional. Just wondered. I like this story, but I do have a question. Why would she sign the agreement? He couldn't divorce her. The agreement only helped him, not her. Just thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I liked the story, thank you

B3ndoverB3ndover10 months ago

No need she kept up the affair for over 9 years and would have kept on for who knows long. She had a child that she knew wasn’t her husbands. What’s she going to do? Put it back where it came from. I don’t believe her sorry shit. I’d just as soon go broke and disappear.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Enjoy this author, but too many unforced errors here.

Most glaring is allowing the BJ to continue, without having the STD tests provided by slut wife.

RAAC, NOT LIKELY!

She was lucky she awoke from sleep the morning after confrontation, given all of the circumstances.

RanDog025RanDog0259 months ago

5 more BIG ONES!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Great story & writing with twists, as usual. But I'm somewhat in between with Tom & Melinda. On one hand, I'm only somewhat happy they reconciled. But a big however!! She cheated on him for 9 years, had a son by her lover, threatened her husband what she'd do if he divorced her... & he accepts her back? After everything, I'm not really believing that not giving her presents on her BD or Christmas would be enough for her to see the light. In the light of her actions, I'm unsure she deserved a 2nd chance.

I rated this 4 stars on the merits of the writing & telling of the story. Bob

MarkT63MarkT639 months ago

I guess you needed to diversify your stories. RAAC/cuck is not my cup of tea...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Get inspiration from CindyTV(author's name), if you want to write loving wives stories with revenge theme.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

What RanDog025 said.

orion2bear2orion2bear28 months ago

No way the judg did not know what his son was doing

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well, my first disappointment EVER.

1. NO way he'd take her back.

2. 9 years? Threatened to destroy him in a divorce not confessing to her extortion.

3. Having unprotected sex and giving cream outs, scum bag would never have know if she didn't.

4. He's clueless for years? Really?

5. Doesn't level with his parents right off and, later, THEY are tolerant of what she did to their son.

6. Getting her confession of scum bags paternity backed up by TWO separate DNA test....HIS attorney could have taken that to the BAR association...hello to disbarred status and, to save his own hide, daddy judge could do nothing otherwise risk being complicit after the fact.

7. He could dump all his findings on anyone he chooses, he just doesn't have to extort her with it.

8. Get scum bag to admit paternity and press for paternity re-imbursement.

9. Level with the kids.

10. Scumbags in jail for attempted murder. THAT is city CRIMINAL case and will be prosecuted regardless of what the victim desires.

11. He wires the house BEFORE confronting her. He threat constitutes extortion which is a felony.

ST, this marks the first time, all your stories, where your sloppy.

highcountryrider

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Big disappointment. Could not finish it. I really dislike it when they accept other men's children as their own and reconcile with a cheater.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

will always wonder why a woman marries a man and then doesn't trust him to help her when she either fucks up or is coerced in some way to fuck up. Like a typical democrap slut, entitled arrogant and invulnerable due to her superior sex, she felt funny at the predators house after drinking some shit but never thought about date rape drug ect and take herself to a hospital for a work up,. In LW the sluts bitches hores and cunts never do that, some will after being forced to by their evil mean untrusting suspicious hubbys. Im not sure i cld forgive the 10 yrs of cheating disrespect and being taken for granted by such a cunt. Of course thekilling was pretty good, if not for tumor maybe MC wld have gone for mutl shots ained at making the man a quadraplegic, then near death experience after tumor removal, maybe he saw a way to forgive. torn i am about raac. rk

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story, good ending. I felt the wife was truly sorry and the revenge was appropriate. Jake got his comeuppance. 5 stars

LechemanLecheman5 months ago

Nice ending to the story.

Foggybottom81Foggybottom815 months ago

Leave the ending as is.

WisquejacWisquejac5 months ago

Nah. Ten years of cheating even if blackmailed is just too much.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR35 months ago

Delusional. Sometimes a story is composed of events that individually are plausible but when strung together take on an air of unbelievability. Here every individual event is totally implausible and the combination amounts to an F- in any writing course.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

sir your stories are very good,don;t change your writing style.

Harvey8910Harvey89104 months ago

This was a great story and I loved the end and how they reconciled. Five stars, for sure.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice story, but……she was fucking the guy for 10 years? No way to reconcile after that. No fucking way.

.

4 ****

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She got drugged the first time okay,and after that blackmail but to go for 10 years and even got pregnant with the douche kid,s he would not be that stupid, no way in hell he's taking her back, let's not forget how she simply Tell's her husband he'd be screwed in divorce arrogantly, and arrogantly admitted he was eating the douche cum many times that's not a reaction of a blackmail wife. They reconciled over 6 month's no way.. if she was truly remorseful and repentant she should not have fought the divorce, give him the majority of the assets and worked her way up from there. Good story, but the reconciliation could have been better. And why the fucked was the mother helping reconcile when it was her doubting in the first place.

MarrttyMarrtty4 months ago

Good story, but 10 years and a illegitimate kid wtf. Maybe if had been a few months of cheating, but 10 years of Jake, and she alluded to others to sell houses .. WTF

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So, she's been screwing around on him for at least ten years, with multiple men and all he does is have her sign a post-nuptial?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Story is ok,but you really pushed the rubicon to have readers believe any husband would take a wife back after she has a 10 year affair and a child resulting from it no mater what conditions or excuses.You ruined a good story to just a 2 star ok story, which was awarded by taking into consideration that brain tumor must have effected your MCs logic...JzK..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Melinda, her arrogance, her words and her actions before the post-nuptial definitely does NOT gel with the Melinda, her humility, words and actions after the post-nuptial. No way can Tom trust or accept her after 10 years of infidelity, however much she may try to claim force and blackmail on Jake's part.

consulting91consulting91about 1 month ago

This was a good story. I followed along and got involved with the main characters and couldn’t put it down until the end.

I had a hard time believing he would stay since she had a 10 year affair. I know it started with her being drugged and blackmailed, but she was arrogant and self righteous when he confronted her.

The acceptance by him and the turn around of her character were a bit of a stretch.

But a good story overall. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not one of your best! Too many incongruities and implausibilities. Sorry, did not work for me. JH.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Did someone hi-jack ST1956’s account? MC is literally a cum slurping cuckold bitch.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersaddletramp1956@saddletramp1956
Enjoying life one day at a time... I write for fun and for entertainment. Please note that any statements by characters in my stories do not necessarily reflect the views of opinions of the author. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter at @saddletramp1951 or contact me d...