On Holiday with My Dad Ch. 05

Story Info
Ben and Gary invite Miguel for dinner and a sleepover.
1.8k words
4.79
3.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yesterday was a washout as far as the weather was concerned. The thunder and lightning from the night before moved inland during the morning, but we still heard it rumbling away in the distance.

The heavy rain, however, continued to pour down all day, which meant going anywhere was out of the question.

Dad had distracted me, by fucking the hell out of my arse first thing, then we slouched on the sofa after breakfast, watching the rain flood the balcony, as it fell from the roof.

With loads of time to kill, Dad had filled me in on his early sex life with guys, after he left my mother and me, which had explained a lot, as I'd been wondering where he learned to suck cock so well and be up for a bit of man sex, well a lot of man sex actually.

Although all his relationships had been with women since, which I knew about, he'd also admitted to the odd encounter if he was away from home on business, but only a wank in a service area or hotel sauna.

In afternoon, we went back to bed and Dad fucked me again, then we dozed for a while, waking up to get my cock sucked by Dad. Who cared if it was raining!

Later we ordered in pizza and when we were tidying up afterwards, realised that the rain was off.

A decision was made to walk up the hill and have a drink in Michaelangelos.

Miguel was pleased to see us and because the bar was quiet, had time to talk to us and flirt with Dad, of course.

I didn't blame him. Dad was looking hot again tonight, in well worn jeans that showed off the bulge of his cock and a tight white t shirt, with a light jacket on top.

Miguel went to serve a customer and Dad caught me studying him.

"What's up? Have I got pizza on my chin or something?"

"No, I was just thinking how hot and sexy you look."

He got that look in his eyes.

"Just wait till I get you home. I'll show you hot."

I put my hand on his crotch.

"Can't wait."

We stayed for another drink, before deciding to have an early night. As we said goodbye, we both got a goodnight kiss from Miguel. He also reminded us that he was closed tomorrow, so we invited him to have dinner with us tomorrow night, which made his face light up.

Dad was in a devilish mood again and as we went up in the lift, his hands were all over me.

Inside, he pinned me to the wall, kissing me passionately and I could feel his erection pressing against my thigh. He broke off the kiss.

"So, you think I'm sexy do you?"

"Oh yes, very sexy, Daddy."

"So what are you going to do about it?"

I slid down the wall till I was level with his crotch and pulled at the buttons on his jeans, letting his hard cock spring out. He wasn't wearing underwear, which was a new thing, but so hot, his huge erection jutting out from the faded denim, with only naked skin on show.

I sucked on his cock, breathing in the smell of him and running my hands up under his t shirt.

His hand grabbed the back of my head and twisted his fingers into my hair.

"Oh fuck, Ben, you've no idea what you do to me."

Hearing that made me moan deep in my throat and I looked up at him.

He pulled me off his cock.

"Strip!"

I couldn't get my clothes off fast enough, then he turned me to the wall and began rimming my hole, getting it ready for his cock.

He entered me with one massive thrust and began slamming into me, like he hadn't had sex for a long time.

His hand came round and took hold of my cock to wank me in time with him.

This frantic pace wasn't going to last long. I could feel his urgency to come and that's exactly what he did, filling my hole with his seed for the third time today.

As I felt the hot liquid gush inside me, I released my own load, that spattered on the tiled floor.

Dad clung to me like his life depended on it for ages, neither of us speaking.

When he eventually turned me round, the depth of emotion in his eyes was scary.

"Ben, having sex with you is beyond anything I've had before."

I kissed him gently on the mouth.

"I know, Dad, I know, it's exactly the same for me."

When we got into bed, he'd held me till we both fell asleep.

This morning was back to brilliant sunshine. Dad was still asleep, probably tired out from fucking me three times yesterday, although I wouldn't say that to his face, so I sneaked out of bed to go for a run.

As I ran along the prom, I was surprised that I could move this fast today, after having my hole well used by Dad yesterday, especially that final fuck before bedtime, when he'd been quite aggressive in his thrusts.

There were a few different sides to my Dad, determined in the pursuit of getting his end away, like he behaved last night, but he could also be funny, playful and affectionate. I think I loved everything about him and I found myself running with a hard on.

When I came back, Dad was still in bed but awake, watching me, as I stripped off my vest and shorts to shower.

"Hey Ben, I missed you. Come say good morning to your Dad."

"I was just going to shower, I'm all sweaty."

"I'll take you as you are."

He kicked off the covers, his naked body, with the usual morning erection, gave me a little thrill like always and I walked towards him.

He swung his legs off the bed and sat up, sliding his hands over my damp skin and licking the sweat from between my pecs.

His tongue flicked over my nipples, before he gently bit them, making me yelp.

He rested his head on my stomach and breathed deeply, inhaling the smell of my sweaty body, cupping my balls in his hand, then his lips slid down and onto my cock.

He worked up and down my shaft, while he explored my hole with a couple of fingers. Because I'd been sweating, they slid in easily and he used them to fuck me, while his mouth felt like a vacuum pump on my cock.

I was getting close and he knew it, taking my cock out of his mouth and stroking me fast, while flicking his tongue around my pisshole.

The juice rose up from my balls and I gripped his shoulder.

He opened his mouth wide and stuck out his tongue, just in time to catch my first jet of cum, followed by three more, one of which hit him right on the forehead.

I watched my spunk slowly trickle down towards his nose and I leant forward and licked it off, sharing it with him, as I kissed his mouth.

We showered together, soaping each other's bodies, kissing under the running water.

Dad stayed hard, but didn't seem to want anything from me, despite me fondling and teasing his cock. Maybe saving himself for later.

We had breakfast sitting naked on the balcony, while we planned our day.

That turned out to be relaxing on the beach, followed by a visit to the supermarket, then home to shower and change before Miguel arrived, something we were both looking forward to.

We'd given him the code for the underground car park for his car and although nothing had been said, it was accepted that he was staying over.

Just before 8 o'clock we heard the lift coming up and two minutes later, the bell rang and there was Miguel, looking handsome, dressed in tight jeans and a soft yellow shirt.

There were kisses all round and we relaxed on the balcony with a glass of wine, before walking along to the marina to the seafood restaurant where we'd eaten the other night.

Afterwards, we walked slowly back to the apartment, where we took drinks out on the balcony.

Miguel and I sprawled together on the day bed, while Dad sat one of the loungers. We'd been sitting and chatting for a while, when Miguel moved closer to me, so I put my arm around him and could feel the warmth of his skin through the thin shirt.

His hand crept across my thigh and he began fondling my crotch, soon being rewarded by my cock stiffening under his hand.

Dad looked at his watch.

"Why don't you two boys head for the bedroom. I'll tidy up and join you."

By the time Dad came through, we were on the bed and I was fucking Miguel's cute little arse.

Dad stood watching, slowly getting undressed, then sat on the chair in the corner, stroking his cock.

Just when I thought he wasn't going to join us, he moved out of my line of sight, then a moment later, I felt the nudge of his cock at my hole, before he entered me, taking me by surprise.

This was really hot, me fucking Miguel and having my Dad's cock up my arse at the same time. Every thrust I made sent me back onto Dad's hard, thick shaft, before I plunged back inside Miguel, who was loving being bottom of the pile, by the sounds he was making.

Dad rammed into me with all his weight and that made me lose it and ejaculate, filling Miguel's back passage with my load, much to his delight.

I withdrew and crawled up the bed, on my hands and knees, over Miguel to let Dad have access to his arse.

As Dad fucked him, I stuck my arse in the air and spread my cheeks, letting Dad lick and probe my hole with his tongue.

Miguel turned his head and I managed to reach his mouth to kiss him passionately.

Dad was going for it, ramming Miguel's hole and I felt an explosion of breath against my arse as he came, his legs shaking with the intensity of it and he collapsed on top of us.

We sorted ourselves out to be more comfortable and lay together, exchanging kisses, till we reluctantly moved to tidy up.

The three of us lay down to sleep, with Miguel in the middle and I noticed that he was holding on to Dad's cock.

I knew from experience that it would be there, hard and ready for him in the morning.