The Neighbor

Story Info
Johnnie and the Neighbor.
4.3k words
4.76
20.6k
51

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 02/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all began the summer before college. My father told me I was wasting my summer, He kept asking why I at 18 years old didn't have a steady girlfriend, and if I was thinking about what I would major in at college. It was the regular blah, blah.

I wanted to go to art school and he wanted me to get a business major. We were worlds apart.

I was lying out in the hot sun by our pool when I heard our neighbor Ray cutting his lawn. Peeking over the fence I watched as he pushed the lawn mower shirtless and sweaty. I used to cut his lawn when I was younger. He paid me well and never treated me like a little boy. He had a way about him that made you feel like you were important. He listened without lecturing or judging. There were rumors about him. Most of the neighborhood men liked him, and a few of the women including my mother flirted with him. When my father saw my mother drooling over him, he would claim that he heard he was Gay.

My mother Jean would look at him and say, "Robert, you're just jealous you don't have his chest and flat stomach."

My father would just shake his head and say, "Yeah, that's it, I'm jealous, have you ever seen him with a woman?"

As I watched him I could feel my cock swelling in my Speedos. I reached down and fondled myself. I didn't care what my father said. I remember having a crazy boy crush on him, I had fantasies too. I just wanted him to touch me, I wanted to feel his arms embrace me. I had heard my father say he was Gay for so long, it was like a broken record. But secretly I hoped the rumors were true. He was so masculine, but he had a softer side, unlike all the other macho neighbor men. Maybe that was the problem, he was vulnerable and could be emotional. I had seen that when he learned his mother had passed away.

Ray glanced over and saw me looking at him and waved me over. I was so excited, I forgot my swimsuit was revealing. I immediately went through the gate and walked across his lawn towards Ray.

He greeted me, "Johnnie, I haven't seen you all summer, where have you been?"

I looked at him as the sweat ran off his smooth chest down to the waist of his worn denim cut-offs. The bulge in front was under a thinning and frayed spot in the fabric. Under the frayed fabric, it appeared to reveal something hard and flesh-colored.

"Johnnie, you with me?" he said, shaking me out of my trance.

"I don't know, I've been around, hanging out, you know," I said, unable to put my words or thoughts together.

"Hey, I need a break from this, wanna have a lemonade with me, we can go the house and cool down, this heat is killer."

Ray extended his hand pointing towards the house indicating I should go first and he would follow. I sensed he was looking at my butt tightly encased in my white Speedos. I had no idea if he was, but I hoped he was. I had made my way into his house on dozens of occasions when I cut his lawn, but this felt different.

"Here, let me get the door for you," Ray said.

This was weird. All of a sudden he's treating me like he's courting me. I always opened the door, before. And now he's holding it open as I pass through. It felt weird, but I liked it. I craved how that felt. I immediately sensed he was doing things my father would never do, and maybe I wanted him to do.

Ray walked right behind me, as we bumped into each other entering the kitchen. I could feel his sweat on my back from when I fell back into him. His hands gripped my hips and steadied me before they quickly slipped away. I could still feel them there if I closed my eyes.

"Hey, you okay?" Ray asked.

I nodded. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know what I was feeling. I finally understood the term, "butterflies in my belly"...

Ray moved closer leaning against me and pointed to a chaise, "Sit," he said.

He turned and began putting ice in glasses and pouring lemonade. Just the sound of the ice cubes clanking in the glasses was refreshing. I raised my hand, curling it over my shoulder to wipe his perspiration on my fingers. I brought them to my face and inhaled. His scent was pungent and manly. It had been a while since I sat on his chaise, I usually sat with him at the table and had a cool drink. I couldn't resist, I brought my fingers back to my nose and inhaled. It was fading, I inhaled deeper, parted my lips, and licked my finger.

Ray turned and said, "Johnnie, you're being really quiet, are you okay?"

"Yeah?" I said as more of an ask, than a statement. My voice was scratchy and dry. I couldn't wait for a sip of the lemonade.

Ray served the drinks and sat down next to me. The air conditioner was blowing cold air, but I believed I could feel the heat permeating from Ray's body. He was close, our thighs were touching.. I was nervous and excited, the anticipation of where this was going was so incredibly arousing, and yet I was trembling. It was not like him to act like this with me. I liked it, but I needed to steady myself.

"You used to swim, right?" He asked.

"Yeah, I was okay, I couldn't get a scholarship, but I was good."

"Those speedos you're wearing, they look like they have your school's logo, did you swim in those?"

I nodded, knowing my cock was bulging the front and there was a small wet spot where my cock head lay. I thought I saw Ray glance down, maybe he didn't see the wet spot.

"Hey, Johnnie, I have a proposition for you, are you game?"

I eagerly asked, "What, you want me to finish your lawn?"

"Hmmmm...I wasn't gonna say that, but...No, you're aware that I'm an art director, right?"

"Yeah, I knew you were an artist, Actually I'm jealous, my father wants me to get a business degree and I wanna go to art school, but yeah I knew you were into art."

"Well, I do some things on the side, not work-related. I have some clients who like a particular genre of art. I was wondering if you would like to help me with some figure studies."

I looked at Ray with a surprised look, but kind of intrigued, "You want me to pose for you?"

"Yep, if you want to," Ray said as his eyes scanned my body from my toes to my lips.

Ray was looking right at me, waiting. I knew I wanted to pose for him. I wanted him to look at me. I craved his attention. All of a sudden I wanted him to lean in and kiss me. I wanted to feel his sweaty body pressed against mine, his cock grinding into me as I parted my thighs. What was I thinking? I had fantasized so many times about a moment just like this. I felt myself tremble with desire.

"I do, I want to, I want to pose for you," I said, my breath erratic and my heart beating fast and hard.

Ray smiled and paused, his hand reaching over and resting on my thigh, "Would you like to see my studio?"

Suddenly I felt naked. My cock was hard and throbbing in my tiny Speedo. I knew when I stood up Ray would see it. I wondered what he would do. Would he ignore it? God, I wanted him to see my cock, to touch it, stroke it. Ray stood and extended his hand as a gesture to help me stand up. Again he was showering me with attention, or was it just help? Did he see me as a weaker male? Did he see how I was struggling to deal with our changing relationship? I felt light-headed as I took his hand and stood.

Again we were face to face, our faces inches apart. I could feel his breath kissing my lips. I looked back at him and bit my lower lip.

"Follow me, I don't think you've ever seen my studio, have you?" Ray asked.

I said, "No, I'd only sat in your kitchen after I cut your lawn."

I followed him down the hallway to a room that must have previously been a bedroom. I peeked around the corner and stared at what must have been his bedroom with a large kingsize bed and mirrors on the ceiling. A thrill ran through me as I fantasized about laying on my back and looking at a reflection of Ray's butt clenching as he thrust into me.

"Johnnie, are you coming? Oooooh, you wanna see my bedroom...here...come."

Again, he reached out and held my hand, momentarily pulling me into his room. I felt so small compared to him, a little submissive, like he would treat a girlfriend if he had one. I liked the feeling. My cock throbbed again as I wished he would just grab me and throw me on his bed, and pull off my speedos. leaving me naked and willing.

We stood at the foot of his bed. A picture of a naked young male reclining on his side with his penis hidden under his hand hung over the headboard. My heart was racing. Did Ray want me to pose like the male in the picture?

"Did, you take that picture?" I asked.

"I did. I originally shot it with the intent to use it as the basis for an oil planting I was going to do, but I never quite finished it. The young guy went back to school and we lost touch with each other, it's a long story."

"Is that how you'd like me to pose?" I quietly asked.

Ray looked at me for a few seconds, which seemed like an eternity before he asked, "Would you, if I asked you to?

I looked Ray in the eye and nodded. Ray turned and gently laid his hand on my bottom, turning me toward the door. His hand felt so good, causing my cock to throb again. I loved the way he touched me, and how he guided me. I liked how he took control, I wondered what he would be like to be lying naked in his bed. What would he expect from me? As I walked ahead of him and entered the studio his hand squeezed my butt cheek momentarily before he pulled it away.

"Well, this is it, my home studio."

There was a drawing table and an easel, a messy bed with disheveled sheets, and a leather recliner. There was lighting that hung from the ceiling and on stands on the floor. There was a camera on a tripod, and then there was Ray looking at me.

"You wanna do some test shots? Just for fun?" Ray asked.

"Sure...what do you want me to do? Where do you want me?"

"How about we start on the bed?"

Naked? Did he want me naked? Did he want to see my hard cock? Part of me wanted him to see me exposed.......and willing. The other part was shy and nervous about pulling down my own Speedo to expose myself. I didn't want to be the one, I wanted Ray to take control of me like he had since I walked into his backyard.

"Okay....what then?" I asked.

I knew by the look on his face how he wanted to see me. I stepped back and sat on the edge of the bed. and watched as he stepped behind his camera. He began shooting as the flashes went off, one after another. I had always dreamed of stripping for a man. It was only men who had ever photographed me in the past, my father, my uncle, and my grandfather. But this was different. I pulled my knees up and laid my feet on the edge of the bed. I heard the shutter and then the flash as I moved. Every time the flash went off my cock pulsed. It was intoxicating.

I rolled over onto my knees with my chest on the bed and ass in the air. My ock was throbbing. I could feel it oozing my arousal, my suit was wet. Slowly I slipped my thumbs under the waist at the hips and lowered my Speedo to reveal half of my bottom.

"Mmmmm"....Ray moaned quietly, seemingly unaware I might hear him. The shutter again and again was pressed as the flashes increased in number.

I wiggled my ass and lowered the suit a bit more. My cock was leaking precum. I reached around and touched the head of my cock, it was wet. I brought my fingers to my lips and licked. The sweet precum lingered on my tongue as I became lost in a moment of desire and lust. I reached back to my cock, pulled the front of my suit down, and began stroking myself. I knew Ray couldn't see much of what I was doing, but he could clearly see my arm moving back and forth....my clenched butt thrusting my cock into my hand.

Looking back I could see Ray had moved closer, one hand gripped his cock and was squeezing and rubbing the front of his shorts, and the other was hitting the shutter.

I slid my feet under the sheet and pulled it up over my back, hiding my body as I rolled on my back. I remember biting my lip as I watched Ray. He had stopped rubbing the front of his pants and was just peering at me through the camera's viewfinder. It was weird, I felt disconnected, and then I felt I was the center of attention all at once. I laid back and stroked my cock, the sheet raising and falling as I stroked myself. I pulled my suit off. I was naked and free. I was Ray's, to do whatever he wanted, but he didn't know it yet, or did he?

"Johnnie, Can I see you...can I see you naked?"

"Mmmmmmm....yeah," I said as I tossed my Speedo towards him.

Ray climbed onto the edge of the bed and he began slowly pulling the sheet down. My nipples hardened as the sheet was dragged across them. I held onto the edge of the sheet as it reached my belly button, and then let go. I closed my eyes as I felt it fall to my knees. It was quiet in the room as Ray moved off the bed. I watched him step behind the camera again and begin taking pictures. I rolled over, again with my ass in the air and my hard cock and balls hanging between my thighs. I stroked my cock slowly as Ray continued shooting pictures.

The room was silent except for the sound of the shutter and electronic flash, and my heavy breathing. I wiggled my bottom and stroked my cock as if I was milking myself.

"Oooooh, who knew you would be such a sexy model Johnnie...arch your back a bit more....yes....take your hand and spread your butt cheek for the camera...have you ever done any modeling before?" Ray asked.

I turned over and pulled the sheet up to my chin, teasing Ray. I was so close to an orgasm I had to stop.

"Playing hard to get, are you?" Ray asked.

"No...I just needed a moment. You had me pretty excited. I've never been photographed like this, and well, I was very close, if you know what I mean." I said with a bit of a giggle.

Ray came and sat on the bed next to me. "I've been waiting for you to turn 18, you are 18 right?"

I nodded, "I'm gonna be 19 in a couple of months and off to college. Why have you been waiting for me to turn 18?"

"Well, I have always watched you, don't you remember when you would cut my lawn I would sit outside and watch you push the mower in your short little cut-offs and no shirt?"

"And?" I asked.

"And....I wanted you to pose for me, but of course, you needed to be 18," Ray replied.

"Why's that? I asked, knowing why, but wanting to hear it.

"Well it's kind of obvious isn't it....but if you want to me spell it out for you...I hoped you would pose nude for me. I wanted to capture your body, your image in its natural state. I wanted to present you as a piece of art, a photograph, or maybe a painting." Ray said, in a rather point-blank manner.

I looked at Ray and bit my lower lip, I was tempted to say, "And you didn't wanna see my cock and you weren't gonna seduce me?" but I held the thought and smiled.

Ray reached out and pulled the sheet from my grasp. At first, I held tight, but after looking into his eyes, I let go. The sheet fell to my waist. His finger grazed my nipple, sending shivers through me.

"Was that a shiver, Johnnie? You're so innocent, aren't you?"

I nodded. "I've never been treated like this, no man has ever shown me this kind of attention. I don't know how to take it, I don't know what to do."

I felt a tear run down my cheek. I could not stop looking at Ray. He brought his hand to my face and wiped away the tear.

"You look very comfortable posing and moving in a very sexual and erotic way, did the act of posing do that, or is that who you are?"

I shrugged my shoulders, not knowing what to say. I had always fantasized about a mature man taking control of me, guiding me, and teaching me to submit to his desires, but I could never verbalize that. No way could I ever say that, not out loud.

"Do you have a girlfriend, Johnnie? Ray asked.

I shook my head.

"Why not, you're a very handsome boy, actually you're......pretty," Ray said.

Pretty, I'm pretty? I panicked, I looked pretty, like a girl. Oh my...then it all washed over me. Yes, I am pretty. I'm soft and smooth. I have feminine lines and curves whereas most boys have muscles. I have a bubble butt and soft facial features. My mother always said with my longer hair I could easily pass as a flat-chested teenage girl. Did Ray think I looked like a girl, did Ray want me to be a girl? I was so confused, but my cock was as hard as it's ever been. What's happening to me? I did't understand any of this. I always thought of myself as a boy, I am a boy. But Ray said I'm a pretty boy.

I looked back at Ray and asked, "I'm a pretty boy?"

Ray looked at me as he gathered his thoughts. "Johnnie...you are a pretty boy," he began as I started to cry.

Tears were running down my face as he embraced me. His arms felt so welcoming and warm as his chest pressed against my own.

Ray went on after sitting back and pondering his next words. "Johnnie, despite being a swimmer, you have soft lines and curves, and your butt is fuller than most boys. You have longer hair and gentle facial features more like your mother, not at all like the chiseled look of your father.

I looked away from Ray, wiping away my ears, knowing what he was saying was true. I had always felt more feminine than the other boys. I looked at them in the locker room and wished I had more muscles and body hair. I wished I didn't have the body of an adolescent girl.

Ray placed his finger on my chin and turned me towards him again. "Johnnie, it's not a bad thing, you're adorable."

He leaned in and kissed me on the cheek. I turned slightly and our lips met. I felt his tongue touch mine as my lips parted. He reached behind my head pulling me into him as our tongues twisted against one another.

When we leaned back I said, "I've never been kissed like that."

I was so aroused. My cock was very hard and standing straight up as Ray pulled the sheet away.

"I can see you liked that kiss," Ray exclaimed.

I nodded and smiled.

Ray leaned over and laid on his belly, taking my cock into his mouth. I had never been sucked. I had seen pictures in my father's porn collection of men sucking other men. I would look at the pictures and masturbate, wishing I could one day feel the pleasure of a man's mouth on my cock. Ray's tongue swirled over the head of my cock and then licked up and down the shaft before he swallowed all of me.

I laid back as Ray's hands slipped under my bottom, squeezing my butt cheeks, driving my cock further into his mouth as he bobbed up and down on it. I felt the familiar tingle in my loins as my cock head swelled in his mouth. I was close, so close to exploding in his mouth.

"Ray, I'gonna cum. I'm gonna cum...I'm gonna cum"...I repeated over and over.

My hips thrust upward as one rope of cum after another squirted into Ray's mouth. I lay back feeling the warm glow of my orgasm wash over me. Ray looked up crawling to me. He opened his mouth, showing me his tongue drenched with my seed as he leaned in and kissed me. Our tongues again twisting and dancing, sharing my cum, another first. Ray got up and stood next to the bed. I watched as he unbuttoned his cut-offs and unzipped them. As I suspected, he was naked under them. His cock and balls were smooth and hairless, the same as his chest and belly. He stepped forward, laying his hand on my cheek and then on the back of my neck pulling my lips to his cock.

I had never sucked a cock before today. His cock head was wet and shiny. It was purple from being engorged with blood and desire. I extended my tongue and licked the precum oozing from the head. It tasted sweet and salty and so incredibly pleasurable. I held his shaft against my face feeling the heat and the pulsing of his lust and desire.

Ray whispered, "Take my cock, slowly, open your mouth and take it, breathe through your nose and relax. Close your eyes and think about finally having my cock in your mouth...I have watched you look at my crotch and now it's yours to swallow and pleasure....that's a good boy...suck my cock."

12