On Holiday with My Dad Ch. 09

Story Info
Ben and Gary's last day of sun, sand and sex.
1.9k words
4.66
1.4k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still half asleep, I heard Dad's voice in my ear.

"Turn over, Ben."

I obediently flipped on to my stomach, opening my legs for Dad to do whatever he wanted with me.

He knelt between my legs and parted my cheeks, flicking his tongue over my hole. I could feel his morning stubble scratching my skin, as he pushed his way in, using his mouth and tongue to loosen me up.

First one finger, then two more entered me and I felt his saliva drop onto my crack, as he explored my arse hole, stretching me open ready for his cock.

With his first thrust, the entire length of his thick shaft slid easily inside me, filling my back passage with it's girth.

This was the way to waken up in the morning, a fuck from my Dad to start the day.

Unusually for him, he was taking it really slow, but every thrust was going deep up my insides and I almost cried out with the joy of it, having this huge cock penetrate me, especially as it belonged to my Dad.

But he couldn't last forever, much as I wanted it to and five minutes later, his thrusting became frantic, as he rammed into me at speed and with a loud roar, sent his seed shooting up my back passage, the hot liquid flooding my insides and making me so happy.

He lay down and I loved feeling the weight of his body on top of me, his cock still hard, embedded in my wet hole.

We stayed that way for a minute, then I turned my head round for a kiss and found him looking at me intently.

He leaned forward to give me a long slow kiss, cupping the back of my head in his hand.

"Last day today, Ben. What do you want to do?"

"Well we've just ticked one thing off my list. Great fuck, Dad."

He grinned at me.

"Thanks. Let's hit the shower and enjoy our last day."

Showering took some time as usual, but eventually we made it on to the balcony for breakfast, then organised ourselves for a day on the beach.

The gay end of the town beach was a bit tame after the nude beach yesterday, but it was great just me and Dad together. Although I loved the view of his naked cock, he was just as sexy in his tiny white trunks, lying there with an almost obscene bulge showing for all to see.

As the heat increased, we spent a fair bit of time in the sea to stay cool. Dad was particularly affectionate today, hugging me from behind in the water, kissing my neck, with his cock nudging into my crack.

We were waist deep in the water, when he suddenly pulled down my trunks at the back and shoved his erection between my cheeks.

I had a quick look around, but nobody was close enough to see what we were doing, so I pushed back and his cock entered me. That took Dad by surprise.

"You're a bad boy, Ben."

I had to laugh.

"Look who's talking, you started it."

We didn't fuck, just lounged around in the water with Dad holding me and nobody realising that I had his hot rod up my arse.

As we came closer to the beach, Dad took his cock out of my hole and tidied up my trunks.

We walked hand in hand back to our towels, both of us still hard and getting quite a few looks from the other men.

Although we'd have liked to stay longer for our last day, it soon became far too hot, so we abandoned and walked back.

Naked on the balcony under the sunshade, we relaxed with a beer.

I closed my eyes and lay back in my chair, enjoying the slight breeze that wafted in from the sea.

Two hands pushed my thighs apart and I opened my eyes to see Dad on his knees with his head between my legs.

He took my semi hard cock in his mouth and sucked it to full erection, before sucking on my balls. He licked up my banjo string, then flicked his tongue over my piss slit and the head of my knob.

I watched him as his head bobbed up and down on my shaft, the head of my cock hitting the back of his throat every time.

I put my hand on his head, which made him look up, his eyes shining, obviously delighted to be sucking his son's cock.

I closed my eyes and got lost in the sensation of his hot mouth on my shaft, my hand still holding the back of Dad's head, playing with his hair.

I felt his hand tug at my balls, while the suction on my cock was making me crazy. I opened my eyes.

"I'm coming, Dad. Right now."

I exploded in his mouth and my usual heavy load started dribbling out, running down his chin. He did swallow most of it, then used his tongue to lick my knob head, teasing the last drops out of my cock.

I bent over for a cum flavoured kiss, then licked off what was left on his chin and swallowed it.

We moved to the daybed and lay there close to each other, Dad with his arm round my shoulders and my hand was resting on his cock.

We didn't talk, just relaxed.

I don't know what Dad was thinking, but what was running through my head was that I didn't want this holiday to end.

Later we showered and dressed for our last night.

Dad had on his favourite black t shirt that clung to his muscled body and light chinos, showing a nice bulge in the front. I was proud to be out with him.

We ate early in the marina and after a stroll around inspecting all the fancy yachts, we walked up the hill for a final drink with Miguel.

The plan was to have one or two drinks then go home for an early night, but that's not how things worked out.

It was early so the bar was quiet, only half a dozen regulars.

After he poured our drinks, Miguel stood with us at the bar, nipping behind to serve now and again.

We didn't want to stay too long and about an hour later, said goodbye to Miguel.

He was very sad we were going home.

"I will miss you two very much my friends."

Dad took him in his arms and gave him a big hug.

"We'll be back for another holiday, soon."

Miguel pressed against Dad and I could see his hand fondling Dad's crotch, so when he so stepped back his erection was obvious in his chinos and Miguel looked at it longingly.

"That is what I will miss most."

Dad laughed, looking at me over Miguel's shoulder. I nodded and he whispered something in the little guy's ear, which got him all excited, then he asked one of the regulars to watch the bar, while he started to lead the way through the back.

This brought a few whoops from the customers, but Miguel turned to me and held out his hand.

"You want to come too, Ben?"

Of course I did. I always like to watch Dad fuck and knowing Miguel, I'd get some action as well.

In the back area, Dad unzipped and Miguel bent over, sucking on Dads cock till he was hard and wet, at the same time dropping his own trousers. I got behind him and teased his hole with my tongue, making sure to leave plenty of saliva behind, then stood up.

"He's ready, Gary. All yours."

Dad turned Miguel around and pushed his hard cock inside him, making Miguel moan, as it slid all the way in.

I watched from the side as Dad thrust against the Spaniard's cute little arse, his cock looking even bigger compared to the small man he was fucking.

I got out my cock and wanked along, but Miguel grabbed me and did it for me, moving his hand up and down my shaft at the same speed as Dad was ploughing his hole.

Dad and I looked at each other and grinned, reminding me that we were two of a kind, like father, like son.

Miguel pulled me towards him and got his lips round my cock, his head bobbing up and down as he sucked like his life depended on it, which was going to make me cum soon.

Dad was watching and increased his thrusts, ramming into Miguel's willing hole.

Suddenly he gave a throaty growl and with one final thrust, released his load up Miguel's back passage, holding him round the waist as he thrust twice more, sending the last of his seed inside him.

That made me cum, sending a jet of hot white jizz far into the air and also dribbling over Miguel's hand, which he proceeded to lick off.

We all hugged and rested, before cleaning up. As we headed back to the bar, I suddenly thought it was a bit quiet and when we got there, all the guys started clapping and whooping. Miguel looked a little embarrassed, as well as looking like he'd just been fucked, but he laughed along with them.

We had one more drink, then set off, amid much back slapping and kisses.

We compared notes as we walked down the hill and when I told him that I'd had my arse grabbed a few times as we said goodbye to everyone, Dad admitted to getting a hand on his cock from most of the guys.

Deciding to leave packing till morning, we got ready for bed as soon as we came back and after a bit of chat and a hug, settled down to sleep.

I lay there in the dark, wishing for a final fuck from Dad, as there wouldn't be time in the morning, but wasn't expecting anything after us both having it off with Miguel, but I needn't have worried, as Dad delivered as always.

Just as I was drifting off to sleep, I was aware of Dad moving. Next thing he was behind me, with his erection pressing into my crack and his arm around me. He lined his cock up with my hole and entered me easily, till he was balls deep inside.

He didn't move for a minute and I thought that was all I was going to get, but then he started slowly moving his hips, his hard shaft sliding in and out of my hole, filling my back passage as he went deep inside me.

He put a hand on my chest, tweaking one of my nipples and I put my hand over his, holding tight.

He began ramming his cock into me at speed, which I was loving.

"Ride me, Dad. Ride my arse."

As he fucked the hell out of me, I was thinking that this was how we started on our first night and now it was our last.

Suddenly his hand gripped mine and he roared out, as he came inside me, sending his hot cum shooting up my back passage, filling me with his seed.

It seemed to go on forever, as he gave one final jerk and hugged me tight, kissing my neck.

I went to sleep like that, with Dad's cock inside me and my last thought was whether things would continue to be the same, when we were back home.