All Comments on 'On Interracial Sex'

by wordsforsex

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oversimplified Crap

What a load of crap. A broad oversimplification of a complex topic.

Not everyone into interracial sex is male. Or white. Or likes it "violent". Some are white women such as myself, who like it sensual and physical without even a hint of violence and degradation.

Could THAT be what scares YOU?

Physician, heal thyself. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Death Wish

What is curious to me is that none of the stories of inter-racial sex mentiong the fact that most AIDS cases in the US are black or hispanic.

Also missing is a focus on the fact that much inter-racial sex is in fact rape-particularly that in the prison system.

http://www.hrw.org/reports/2001/prison/

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
You're bored?

Imagine how I feel! I hope you find what it is you are looking for, as soon as you find out what it is.

wordsforsexwordsforsexover 19 years agoAuthor
hmmm

If you want to actually learn something about the subject I'd suggest http://www.isteve.com/IsLoveColorblind.htm

Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
great writing

I liked your essay! I have a rather slanted view on interracial sex myself. I believe that it only belongs in the world of pornography. It is only there for people to derive pleasure from and does not have a place in the "real world". This might sound a little strange but that is just my belief. Most of my porn collection is interracial, white women with black men. It's something about the contrast in skin and the social taboos that is associated with it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I agree with the comment below ("Great Writing")

Interracial sex in porn involving black men and whites is a definite turn on for me. Usually, this is either male(black)-female(white) or m(b)-m(w)-f(w). Occasionally, even though I'm straight and have never had sex with a guy, it can be m(b)-m(w). Why? I've never had any desire to have any real sex involving a black man. It may be that the black male, as a fantasy representation of a big cock, is somehow a confrontation of my own fears of being small. I don't know, but it always involves some thoughts about the difference in size.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous