On Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It'd sure be nice to go to a match or two though, Lucas pondered. Maybe he would. Maybe he would even take his sister with him. She didn't care for tennis all that much, but that never stopped her from having a good time. She was really easy like that.

Maybe that was why she'd been so popular at school, why their father loved her more, why he'd fallen for her... she was everything he wasn't. She was... everything.

Lucas's thoughts terminated when his father emerged from the bedroom. He could hear him in the kitchen popping open a beer, but he couldn't be bothered to confirm. Samuel then joined them in the living room, nursing a beer as he settled into his favorite chair. Before he did, however, he'd placed a second beer on the coffee table.

Lucas stared at his father, his mouth hanging open in astonishment, while his mother clapped and chirped like a cheerleader. There was no doubt the beer was meant for Lucas as Suzan drank wine exclusively.

She curled her arms around her son and pulled him to her embrace, nearly smothering him as she kissed his cheek repeatedly. She then sprang to her feet and suggested ordering pizza for them.

Her husband seemed almost oblivious to her celebration. He hadn't even once taken his eyes off the screen, his bearded face as stoic as ever.

Lucas was still gawking at him when his mother ordered in. He had thought they could go on like this forever, but perhaps the old man had softened over the years. He accepted his peace offering, and they sipped their beers while the match carried on.

* * * * *

Later that night, Lucas was in bed with his computer in his lap. He had a word document open, and his fingers raced across the keyboard as the scene played out in his head with remarkable clarity. He had one of those moments, a burst of creativity, and the dialogue practically spilled from him.

Lucas was writing a novel, a fantasy epic. It'd been his dream, a dream he also shared with his best friend, Bobby. The two had always talked about getting a degree in cinema studies and try making it as screenwriters. Ardent fans of the fantasy genre, they'd envisioned themselves writing a masterpiece à la Lord of the Rings or Game of Thrones.

They'd spent long cheerful nights envisioning themselves as the powerful showrunners of an HBO series, or perhaps as writers for a big Hollywood blockbuster. Lucas's escalating feud with his father, however, had thrown a wrench into their plans. Bobby had left for NYU when Lucas took off unexpectedly. He was following their dream, but so was Lucas.

An avid reader, Lucas had a good idea of what made a story good and what made a good story great. He had made subconscious notes throughout the years, and it was now time to put both his talent and instincts to the test.

It was a tale about a long, meandering quest that would conclude with a devastating war. It was a story about brotherhood, hope, and courage. At its core, though, it was a love story; a love triangle that would ensue among his protagonists, the two best friends and the ravishing priestess.

Tonight, Lucas had been embellishing the first volume's opening scene, focusing on the medieval-like village from which his two protagonists hailed. He needed to convey their deep friendship while sharing as much as possible from their fantastical world.

It was five intense hours later when he felt the fatigue in his eyes. He was buzzing with creativity, but his body demanded sleep. He quickly made notes of the details he needed to flesh out in the scene. He also wrote fragments of dialogue before he could have a chance to forget.

Satisfied, he gave a yawn and closed out his laptop. It was nearly 2 in the morning when he looked out his window and took in the starry night. His head was whirling with ideas, but his eyelids were growing weighty. It wasn't long before he was lured into the warm embrace of sleep.

The most elusive visions came to Lucas that night, dreams that clung loosely to his subconsciousness. His current dream, though, felt different, tangible, almost as if it were taking place in reality. It was a dream about his sister.

While he couldn't see her face, he could sense her floral fragrance. He couldn't see her figure, but he could feel her long nails raking across his stomach. Her feathery touch meant to be soothing, but there was nothing soothing about her touch. He felt swept up on a tide of desire when her warm body pressed up to him.

Even in the dream, there was no mistaking the feeling, the suppleness of a woman, the softness of uncaged breasts. And when her lips puckered against his naked shoulder, Lucas could no longer suppress the urge to rouse from the dream.

His eyes easily adjusted to the soft yellow glow of his bedside lamp, so he knew he couldn't have been asleep for long. A flutter of excitement and apprehension took his heart when he realized that he hadn't been dreaming after all.

His sister lay on her side, wearing a short pink dress that rode high on her hips. He drank in her slim hourglass figure, tracing the length of her creamy legs that seemed as though they simply had no end. He wanted to ask her where she'd been, but her thick makeup and the way she'd done her hair gave it away. She'd gone out with her friends; third night in a row.

He met her big brown eyes, and he could see the timidness in them. He reached behind her and gently gathered her willing body to his. He pressed his lips to hers, and she gasped into his mouth. Her right leg lassoed him, and her mouth opened for his invading tongue.

His hand went roaming up the back of her thigh, his fingers teasing along the groove that marked the swell of her bottom. Skylar hooked her heel onto his butt and rubbed their crotches rhythmically while they fused in a kiss that grew more needful as the seconds ticked by.

Lucas slid his hand into his sister's lacy panties and took a handful of the taut flesh of her ass. Skylar moaned into his kiss, feeling the tension in her core building as she dry-humped him. Her legs jolted, and a pained expression contorted her face. She disengaged, panting, right before she crested.

She leveled an indecipherable look at her brother as she slowly came down. Lucas caressed the curve of her hip while he, too, regulated his breathing. Her small, girly hand overlapped his, and their fingers intertwined as lovers' silence descended upon them.

"You know, you can really make a girl feel insecure."

"Is that what I've been doing?" he panted back.

The smoldering brunette averted her gaze, her fingers sliding in and out of his romantically. "Maybe."

Lucas felt his heart pounding in reply. It was a good feeling, knowing that he could do that, even if he hadn't meant to. He studied her coy gestures, and he couldn't help thinking that she was the most feminine, most perfect living thing in this world.

"What did I do, baby?"

"It's more like what you didn't do."

"Which is?"

"Calling me, texting me, stuff like that..."

He slanted a brow. "You didn't, either."

Skylar glared up at him. "Last I checked, I wasn't the guy in this relationship."

It was only now that it dawned on him that their sibling relationship was practically on its deathbed. He may have been her brother, but he was now her boyfriend first. And that honor came with many privileges along with certain obligations.

"Point taken," he conceded while her lithe fingers continued to slide between his. "Well... maybe I was nervous."

"Because of that day?"

"Yeah."

She examined his face, a knot of anxiety forming in her belly. "Do you regret it?"

"Do you?"

"Do you?" she insisted.

He stared into her intense eyes for long seconds before his head slowly shook.

His sister breathed a mental sigh of relief. She'd been stressing over it for the last three days. "I don't, either."

"You sure?"

Skylar weighed her words. "I'd be lying if I told you that I wasn't a little tense. I like to ease into the sexy stuff when I start dating a guy, build some intimacy first. Having said that, I... I was really digging it, bro."

"Which part?"

"All of it," she giggled, blood mounting in her cheeks.

Lucas wound his arm around her and pulled her snugly to him. "If I'm honest, I was really borrowing a page from your ex's book."

Her lips curled into a smirk. "Yeah, it was hard not to notice."

They chuckled.

"So I didn't cross the line? Because I swear to god, it felt like I did."

"Fuck no," she whispered, her voice delectably hoarse. "You were just being a man."

He kissed her luscious lips, massaging her right bun as he did. "I'm guessing that's good...?"

His sister threw a leg over his and sucked his upper lip between hers. "Very good."

Lucas brushed his lips against hers. "You were also very good."

"Was I?" she murmured, a sultry glint in her eyes.

"You were amazing."

She ran a finger along his collarbone, blushing at the compliment. "I just wanted to be good to you, baby."

"And you were so fucking good."

Skylar giggled, loving his hand on her booty. It belonged there. "It was your first time, wasn't it?"

"What was?"

"Deep-throating a girl? Coming in her mouth?"

He slipped his hand into her lacy panties and cupped her naked buttock. "Uh-huh."

"Did you enjoy that? Forcing me on your big cock? Emptying your balls in my throat?"

Lucas pulled his bottom lip between his teeth, the lust bubbling up in him. "What are you doing to me?"

Skylar snickered at the pitifully needy look on his face. She had no doubt that she was working him up something fierce.

"Well, I was loving it," she purred. "There's just something about it, when a guy uses me like that. Like, when he fucks my tits or pounds into my mouth like it's a pussy. It makes me so wet."

"Shit, Sky..." Lucas whimpered, his dick pulsing her name in morse code.

"I'm sorry. I'm being such a dirty cum slut now, aren't I?"

She didn't seem even remotely sorry, Lucas decided when he surveyed her face. He gave her bubble butt a squeeze so hard that his sister yelped.

"What was that for?!" she protested, though secretly wishing he'd kept disciplining her.

"That was for you acting like a total slut around your brother."

"Around my boyfriend," she clarified. "I'm allowed to be naughty with my boyfriend, aren't I? Besides, is it so wrong? That I wanna be good to him?" She pulled herself to his body, her sex nuzzling into his. "And I can be so good to you, baby... in ways you never even dared dream of."

Lucas held her tightly, his pulse racing. He'd never been this in love before, never had his feelings requited. He couldn't imagine how powerful it would feel. No book he'd read or movie he'd watched came close to convey it.

"Am I allowed to be good to you?"

Skylar frowned, puzzled. "Of course, you are. Why would you even..." She trailed off, realizing what he was really asking. "... Lucas, look at me."

He lifted his hesitant gaze.

"I so want you to be good to me. More than anything, I want you to be good to me. Kinks aside, I need TLC just like any other girl. Maybe even more."

Lucas tucked her silky strands behind her ear, the tension seeping from his body. "That's good to know. Because I want to be so good to you, Skylar."

His sister crushed their lips together, and her tongue ventured into his mouth, swiping hotly at his. "Then show me."

Lucas looked into her imploring eyes, the want for her welling up inside him. Her submissiveness certainly had its appeal, and he was fully ready to grow into the man that he knew she needed. Deep down, however, he simply wished to love her, in the most tender, loving way he could.

He kissed her lips, his hand traveling to her chest. He squeezed when he found the globe of her breast, and Skylar rewarded him with a melodic moan. She'd taken her bra off before she entered his room, he knew.

He groped for the bottom of her dress, drawing it up her curvy frame with patience and sensuality. Skylar lifted herself ever so slightly, and the bottom of her dress soon bunched around her snatched waist.

Lucas slid his hand into her dress and pawed her firm, naked breast. It spilled amazingly from his grip, the meat of her nipple hard as a pebble. Skylar gasped, and her skin bristled with excitement when he curled its pulsing length.

"Baby, awwwww..." she breathed desirously.

Their kiss deepened while his hand sloped down her trimmed stomach. The brunette bombshell shuddered, her abs rippling at his electrifying touch. His hand inched further down, and Skylar knew that in just a moment her big bro would be cupping her gooey little sex.

Her legs parted for him almost of their own volition, and Lucas nipped her lip when a sweltering wave of humidity blasted into his palm. His baby sister was all revved up, and his cock flexed, desperate to be sheathed in her.

He rubbed over the crotch of her panties, tracing the contours of her labia. She was wearing something skimpy and lacy, and clearly soaked through in her secretions. He slipped his hand into her underwear, pressing down on her chubby mound as he crept south. She was clean-shaven, the lips of her pussy so oily and plump.

"Oh, w-wow..." he gasped, running a finger along her hot, damp slit.

Skylar awarded him a grin that was both knowing and bashful. Her tongue slipped back into his mouth, and her legs splayed open invitingly.

Lucas caressed along the womanly gash, marveling in the heat and wetness that escaped her hole. There was no greater compliment a girl could give a guy, he knew. Surrendering to the temptation, he attempted to push into her, but her thighs drew close in response. He withdrew his fingertip from the small aperture and thumbed her hard nub instead.

Skylar relaxed her legs and gave in to his rousing touch. Her clit felt engorged and slippery under his lively thumb, and her body began glowing from within. They kissed hotly while he played with her, and her moans, while not quite urgent, could not belie her growing arousal.

Lucas broke their kiss, and his lips descended her abdomen. He kissed across her taut stomach, trying to capture her faint abs between his lips.

"Lucas..." Skylar gasped, the pleasure shooting through her.

His mouth sealed around her pierced belly button, and his sister undulated against him sensually. He released the little cross, and his languid kisses meandered down her quivering figure following no discernable pattern.

Skylar looked down with rapt attention as he sucked at her pronounced pelvic bone, as he inhaled her musky aroma. She plonked her head down on the pillow, squeezing the mounds of her breasts in both frustration and anticipation.

Her arousal felt strong in her brother's nostrils, almost overwhelmingly so. There was nothing quite like a woman's scent, he decided, and his sister's cooking was mouthwatering

"You're driving me crazy," Skylar breathed, massaging her heaving bosom, plucking her berry-like nipples. "Just put your mouth on me already..."

His fingers clawed into her fragranced underwear, and Skylar arched herself so he could bare his sopping meal. He drew the panties down her trembling legs, kissing between the two like an experienced lover. He glimpsed her dripping slit while he did, secured in the knowledge that he would soon be placed between her slim thighs and feed on her sweet nectar.

At long last, Lucas hooked her knees over his shoulders, and his worshiping stare washed over his smoking sister, who lay before him naked from the navel down.

"Your body is perfection," he confessed, leering at her slavering little pussy. "You are legit the sexiest girl I've ever seen, Sky."

While Skylar had heard similar things from guys in the past, it hit differently coming from her brother. Why was that, she couldn't quite explain. It wasn't the earnestness in his voice, or even the obvious admiration in his gaze, although those were certainly welcome.

In fact, there was nothing in his reaction that she hadn't seen or heard before. A skinny girl who was stacked up top with long legs and a succulent sphere for an ass? Yeah, shocker. Nevertheless, his reaction hit differently. Profoundly.

She removed her legs from his shoulders and pressed her feet up to his naked chest, loving how developed his pecs felt under her curling toes. Her lustful gaze searched his, and she could see her desire mirrored in his eyes, his intense yearning for her.

Lucas drew her petit foot to his mouth and kissed her ankle before he ran his tongue along the arch. Skylar locked her bottom lip between her teeth as she let the erotic sensations roll through her.

Her brother kissed her foot, sucking her perfect toes into his mouth one by one. His kid sister had the most feminine feet, he noted, boasting amazing symmetry and softness. Her nails were carved to perfection and exquisitely painted. He could spend all night loving her girly feet.

Skylar pinched her nipples over her dress, whimpering at his ministrations. She'd never had a boyfriend who was particularly attracted to her feet, and the novelty rendered her a desperate little thing. It was rapture, having her precious feet worshiped.

"Lucas, you need to take care of me now," she pleaded breathily. "Please, baby, I'm so horny I could die."

Lucas acquiesced, caressing her hips as he kissed his way to her sacred flower. He was hard as metal, and he was going to eat the fuck out of his needy sister.

He kissed about her smooth crotch, teasing her for painfully long seconds, before the flat of his tongue brushed the length of her slit.

"Oh, fuck," Skylar moaned.

He plunged again, this time planting fat, booming kisses on her filmy inner pink, splaying her long legs out while he slurped from that tight wet hole.

Skylar's upper torso sprang up, her eyelids drooping with need while she studied his cunnilingus. Her fingers curled in his hair, and her hips gently swirled while her big brother gorged on the peach of her young, succulent pussy.

"Oh, fuck me..." she whined, her mouth gaping open. "It's... your tongue f-feels so good, Lucas."

Her brother was buried between her legs, mouthing her slick insides with ravenous hunger. The more she oozed the harder he sucked; the more she bucked the deeper his tongue burrowed into her.

"Yeah... yeah... yeah... yeah..." Skylar chanted while pulling on her turgid nipples.

She thumped her steamy sex into his mouth in increasingly tighter intervals. She was desperate for her bro's lips, to be split on his hot, loving tongue to the end of times.

"Shit, you taste amazing," Lucas breathed before he kissed the wetness off her chunky netherlips. "So fucking yummy."

His tongue flattened on her slit while he strummed at her blossoming nub. He lapped from her sultry hole, darting his tongue into her, curling on the way out. His lips then replaced his thumb, locking onto her rosy pearl. He peppered it with lustful kisses before he sucked it whole, building a fierce vacuum.

"Gnnnnnnnnn...!"

Skylar convulsed helplessly while her brother went to town on her clitoris, which pulsated furiously between his lips. He was eating her out like a carnivore, yet she could hardly blame him, knowing how pink and puffy and slippery she was down there.

And throbbing. My god, was she throbbing! Her clit felt so engorged in his mouth that it might as well have had its own gravitational pull. Her bro crushed it under the weight of his tongue, and it sent an arch up her back and a shudder down her legs. A golden prism beamed through her, and her head shook frantically.

"Lucas, I'm coming, baby! C-coming!"

Lucas drew her netherlips wide open, wide enough that he could see inside of her. His tongue cascaded over her quaking marble, his breath hot, and his hunger insatiable.