On Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girl, when are ya gonna let me take you out?"

"Brian..."

"Don't Brian me now. How long are you gonna let me chase you, huh?"

"I never wanted you to chase me in the first place."

"You sure did that night," he said pointedly.

Skylar shook her head, irked. She knew it was going to come back and bite her in the ass one of these days.

"That was months ago."

"So?"

"So... I was drunk and hurting. It meant nothing."

He shook his head. "I don't believe you."

"Well, then, I dunno what to say to you."

"Say you'll go out with me."

"I can't."

"Sure you can. Come on, you and I... it just makes sense."

"To you maybe."

"How can you say that? After what happened that night? We were so good together."

"Together?" she echoed, her brows drawn up a notch in perplexity. "We made out, Brian. And I regretted it the very same night."

"Ouch..."

"Really?" she rejected. "You knew very well how vulnerable I was after I broke up with Brody. And let's not pretend you didn't know that I was loaded as fuck that night. You were far from innocent."

"I never said I was."

"Okay, soooo... what are we doing here?"

"We're trying to... to..." he stammered, and in a desperate move, wound his arms around her and went for the kiss.

"Brian!" the smoking brunette exclaimed, pulling away from his crotch.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it was stupid."

"I can't believe you!"

She stormed off.

"Skylar, I'm sorry!" he said, his eyes boring a hole into her tight little ass, right up until the front door closed behind her.

He released a sigh and got back into the car.

"Real smooth, numbnuts," he muttered.

He lit a cigarette, stealing one last glance at the house, and drove off.

* * * * *

Skylar shook her head, barely stifling the urge to stomp her heels as she climbed the spiraling stairs.

She was enraged with Brian. Where did he get off trying to smooch her like that? It was months ago. She was inebriated. She was vulnerable. It wasn't even all that eventful. At most, he copped a feel. It was a mistake. A mistake that hadn't been brought up since and that required no further discussion.

As she trod up to Lucas's door, the whole ordeal swiftly faded to the back of her head. Her heart thundered in her chest, and cold sweat crawled onto the palms of her hands. She wrapped her trembling fingers around the doorknob only to instantly retract them. She couldn't do it, not tonight.

She slunk into her room, closing the door behind her as quietly as possible. She sighed in frustration before she ran her fingers in her long hair while pacing aimlessly in her room. Her door creaked open a moment later, robbing a beat from her heart.

She eyed her brother silently while he took a timid step forward. He was dressed for bed, but damn if he didn't look hot. The gray tank top clung to his chest, and the definition in his muscular shoulders and arms had her little pussy tingling.

"I heard you coming up the stairs."

Skylar averted her gaze as anger and arousal fizzed inside her.

Lucas swallowed. "I know you're hurt, and rightly so. I know I really fucked up."

"Yes, you did," she confirmed, avoiding eye contact.

He ran his eyes over that amazing body of hers, longingly. "Man, you look stunning."

He couldn't help it any more than Brian could. She looked like a teenage wet dream.

Skylar responded with an angry head shake, her eyes still averted.

"Baby..."

"Don't," she hissed, shooting a glower at him. "You don't get to call me that anymore."

Lucas bobbed his head. "Okay, but... at least hear me out."

"I don't wanna hear it. Just leave me alone."

"I will. After I tell you what I came here to say."

He took a step closer to her, but she took one back in reply.

He sighed. "Okay, so it's like that: You were right. I wanted his approval. I wanted him to be proud of me. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with me that I still give a damn what he thinks about me, but... I do give a damn. And it's pathetic and sad, but I can't help how I feel."

Skylar fixed her eyes on some random dot on the wall, but she was listening attentively.

"Having said that, and if I'm truly honest with myself, us... was a major factor in my decision."

Her stoic facade crumbled at the sound of that. She turned to look at him, angry still, but also intrigued.

"This, you and I... it's absolutely terrifying. I mean, what would happen if it fell apart? It's already changed so much between us. Could we ever go back? Could we ever just be siblings again?"

"I would say any chance of that happening died the moment you shoved your cock into my mouth."

"Yeah," he muttered, and a wave of shame washed over him at the accusation.

She was right. They had ventured too far.

"I was scared of what would happen if we broke up," he admitted. "Mostly, though, I was scared of what would happen if we didn't. I mean, where do we go from here? What's the endgame?"

Skylar leveled at him a solemn stare, but he was asking real questions, questions that she had only flirted with until now.

"So, I thought about it," he continued. "I thought about it a lot, and... I realized that it shouldn't matter. Because if you were any other girl, I would figure it out. I would do anything to be with you. And I want to be with you so bad. I guess I'm saying that... I'm all in, Sky. I'm all in on you."

Tears welled up in her eyes, and her bottom lip quivered.

He expelled a sigh. "I'll leave you alone now."

As he was about to open her door, Skylar clutched his wrist and pulled him to her, tears rolling down her cheeks.

"I'm sorry," he whispered.

It was barely audible, but never had an apology sounded so genuine or poignant, Skylar thought.

She kissed him, as passionately as she'd ever kissed any guy, using his lips to silence the sobs that sought to escape her throat. He snaked his arms around her, squeezing her lithe build, while their tongues intertwined. It was a long, emotional kiss, one that left both gasping at the end.

Her lips brushed up against his, her breath hot, her heart pounding. "I'm all in on you, too."

He dug his fingers in her silky hair, massaging her scalp. "Are you though? Is this really what you want?"

"I want you," she whispered, crossing her arms behind his neck. "I will always want you."

Her lips covered his, and their tongues vined. His hands slid down her back, and his sister readily pushed into his palms when he cupped her buttocks.

She abruptly broke their kiss upon realizing something. "What about Dad? The whole Sacramento thing?"

"Not going. I'm moving in with Bobby, and when the time's right, we want to move to LA. Are you up for that?"

She grinned. "Oh, fuck yeah." Her grin then turned sly and her eyes wanton. "I'm up for anything."

Lucas chuckled, picking up on the sexual innuendo. "Really? Anything?"

Skylar licked her plump lips. "Try me."

Lucas massaged her butt cheeks as he pondered the challenge. He caught the fabric of her skirt in his fingers. "So, if I decided I... wanted to lift your skirt...?"

He gave her some time to protest, and when she hadn't, he drew the skirt up until it no longer covered her backside. A breath caught in his throat when his palms contacted the bare flesh of her spectacular ass. He wasn't expecting that.

Was she going commando, he asked himself. He received his answer a second later when his thumb traced the length of a string that ran along her ass crease. His little sis was rocking a G-string again.

Skylar rose to her tiptoes and arched her back, sticking out her buns for him to fondle. His touch, light and hesitant at first, grew more daring, and he was soon confidently kneading the eighteen-year-old's perfect globes.

Skylar moaned, the heat pooling in her small belly. She kissed lustfully across his throat while he massaged at her taut ass flesh.

"Lucas..." She nibbled his earlobe, her breathing growing more pronounced, "... I'm so horny..."

"Yeah?" Lucas asked, beaming a playful smile at her. "Tell me again."

"I'm hornyyyyyyy!" she whined, using her little girl's voice.

And her brother was finding it so arousing. He could come without her even touching him.

He spread her ass, and his fingers dug deeper between her tight cheeks, inching closer to her pucker. Skylar bit on her bottom lip, her mind drunken with sex. She kissed him, an open-mouth kiss driven by need.

He slowly led her backward while they kissed. He picked her up by her thighs and jumped onto the bed, landing on top of her. Skylar released an excited moan and peeled the tank top off of him. She kissed deliriously at his pecs and abs, squeezing his hard buttocks as she did.

Lucas sealed her mouth with his while he kneaded her breast. He thrust between her legs, and Skylar bucked, longing to feel his hardness on her sex. His fingers clawed into the waistband of her skirt not long after, and Skylar sounded a lustful gasp when he tugged at it.

Facing no resistance, he drew the skirt down her long, slim legs until it eventually pooled at her ankles. Skylar kicked the skirt off, and her hand wormed into her brother's sweatpants. She cupped him while her tongue rioted in his mouth.

Lucas sucked on her sweet tongue while she rubbed the slippery dome of his member. He then clasped both of her wrists and pinned her arms above her head, forcefully.

"Oh my god," Skylar panted excitedly, loving how dominant he felt on top of her.

He thrust wildly between her legs, and Skylar whimpered repeatedly as she met his powerful rhythm. They kept going until he jumped off of her and stripped down to his boxer briefs. Yet instead of reclaiming his rightful place between her legs, he sat down in her desk chair.

"Baby, come here..." a flushed Skylar pleaded breathlessly, extending an arm to him. "I need you so fucking bad."

His lascivious eyes trailed down her slender frame, drinking in every inch of her. "I want to watch you play with yourself."

Skylar gave an incredulous giggle before she pulled herself to an upright seating position. "You wanna see me what?"

A roguish smile crossed his face. "You heard me. I want to see you masturbate."

She blushed furiously, realizing what he was asking of her. "I um... seriously?"

He ran his fingers up and down his concealed erection. "You've never done that before?"

She shook her head, a sheepish expression on her pretty face.

He laughed softly, noting the embarrassment in her eyes. "Well, whenever you're ready."

Skylar remained in a semi-flustered state for long seconds as she contemplated his request. She'd never had her boyfriends simply watch her petting herself so openly. And the thought that her bro was just going to sit there and witness this very intimate act sent pangs of panic through her.

Nevertheless, she wanted to be good to him. Denying her boyfriends had never been in her submissive nature.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," Lucas added, not wanting to pressure her into something she might not be comfortable with.

Skylar swallowed, and her right hand slowly made its way between her legs. "If it turns you on, then... I wanna do it for you."

Lucas held her shy gaze while she rubbed the gusset of her black G-string. It was a few seconds later when he realized that he was holding his breath in. He was beyond excited.

Propped against her pillows, Skylar splayed her long legs open and lightly petted herself. She had her slutty crop top on and a G-string, but that was about it. She had her brother's undivided attention though.

"Does this turn you on?" she murmured, running a finger up and down the tapering fabric.

It felt wet against her touch, utterly drenched in her copious desire.

Lucas bobbed his head, and his rapt eyes darted back between her legs. He was salivating, watching his sister tracing a line along her barely-covered slit.

Skylar stroked on, and soon, the tension and embarrassment began to seep from her body. Her brother was clearly very aroused, sitting in her desk chair and gripping his giant hard-on, and why wouldn't he? Why should she feel embarrassed at all?

"Baby, move the G-string aside. I want to see that sexy pussy."

Skylar moistened her dry lips, the tension again gripping her. "I... I'm nervous."

"Why?"

"Because... I just am."

"But you're so beautiful," he replied simply.

"Am I really, Lucas?"

Lucas ran his eyes over her body. He'd never seen anything more feminine or erotic.

"Skylar, you're the sexiest, most beautiful creature that ever walked the face of the earth. You have no idea how gorgeous you look right now and just how turned on I truly am."

A small sigh of relief escaped her throat. She knew he meant it. She could see it on his face, and she could sense it in his voice.

"I'm so in love with you," she confessed, a tremor threading the words together.

She hadn't meant to say it, but the words just leaped off her tongue.

"I'm so in love with you, too, Sky."

A grin crossed her face, and her heart nearly burst with happiness. "You wanna see my pussy, bro?"

"Desperately."

She nibbled her bottom lip suggestively, and her slender legs drew farther apart. Finally, she brushed the gusset aside and murmured in her sultry voice, "For your eyes only..."

It wasn't the first time Lucas had gazed upon her pussy. After all, he'd eaten her out half a dozen times by now. Still... the novelty definitely hadn't worn off.

"Damn, you're a sexy girl."

The smoldering brunette ran a finger along her glistening opening, a coy smile on her face. "It feels so good when you say it."

"I mean it."

She nodded. "And it feels so good, knowing what I'm doing to you."

Lucas glanced at his crotch, where his kid sister's hungry eyes rested. His arousal was undisputed.

"Take it out," Skylar asked, softly rubbing her slippery pearl. "I wanna see your cock while I play with myself."

Lucas pulled on the waistband, and his erection sprang free.

"Fuck..." Skylar breathed, her touch more deliberate on her clit. "Stroke it for me, baby."

Lucas coiled his fingers around the shaft, and his hand slid up and down the rock-hard shaft.

"Oh, shit," Skylar muttered.

She dug her fingertips in her virgin hole and stummed at her clitty.

Lucas stroked his dick lazily while he watched his sister losing herself in her petting. He was going to prolong the experience until he absolutely had to come.

Skylar couldn't look away from Lucas's dick as she rubbed her sopping little kitty with increasing speed. Her thoughts centered on his curved-up masterpiece, on how her bro would feel inside her when she finally gave him her virginity.

She then wondered how he would feel in her virgin ass. She knew that she was going to do anal. She had masturbated to those fantasies for years now, of having her tight little knot stretching around a nice beefy cock. In due time, she would be fully impaled on one.

"Oh my god..." she moaned drunkenly, envisioning her bro plunging into her cunt, then taking her ass, coming in both, maybe even giving her nice creampie for good measure. "Lucas..."

Her face flushed, and her breathing strained. She felt the pleasure ravaging her from within. Spreadeagle, she rubbed her meaty pussy with newfound urgency. She was oozing unchecked, dripping on the comforter, while her eyes devoured her brother's swollen manhood.

"Baby, can I stroke you a little?" she panted, pinching the flushed nub of her clit.

Lucas walked up to her, and her slender fingers curled around the crown of his cock. She swiped a tongue across the slit, tasting his pre-cum, before she stroked him aggressively in her girly hand. Her breathing came out in shallow pants, and desperation now reverberated in her moans.

"Can I have you in my mouth when I come? I want to suck your dick."

Skylar wrapped her lips around the supple head of his cock and sucked him hungrily while breathing through her nose. She was pungent, and beautiful, and her talented mouth seared his length while she rubbed her swollen clit raw.

"Sky, I'm close," he panted. "So close..."

"Hmmmmmmm...." the hot brunette hummed, her mouth full of warm, delicious cock.

Lucas's breathing became ragged, and the salacious sounds sent his horny little sister bursting. She pulled him out, and her face twitched with carnal pleasure.

"OH, GOD!" she cried.

Her knees drew back, and her sexy feet left the bed, as her body torqued this way and that way. Her right hand rubbed her sopping pussy while her left tugged furiously at his prune.

"Sky, I'm coming..." Lucas warned, his breath strained, his butt cheeks clenched.

Skylar leveled his throbbing cock with her face and pumped him to rapture.

"Oh, fuck!" he panted as his maiden spurt shot out of him, lashing his teen sister's face.

"OHHH! OHHH! OHHHHHHH!..." Skylar cried, as her face became a canvas for his lewd painting.

It astonished him, that she so purposely wanted him to ejaculate on her face. She had a firm grip on him when the explosive ropes flew out of his dick. She was moaning with a special kind of excitement, and Lucas could see that she was drawing real pleasure from the act.

"Damn..." he groaned, in the throes of one explosive orgasm.

Skylar slowly came back down, and the wet sounds she was extorting from her pussy waned. She panted, and her fist slid down her brother's shaft. She smiled contently as she milked him dry with loving strokes.

Lucas's chest heaved as he studied the mess on her face. His cum streaked her eyes, her pert nose, dribbling down her cheek, slinging off her chin.

His sister giggled sweetly at the look on his face. She ran her tongue across her cummy lips. "Mmmmm, scrumptious."

Lucas gave a chuckle, and Skylar laughed along.

She rolled off the bed and scurried to the bathroom. She returned a few minutes later, wearing a clean pair of panties and a cami. She locked the door and flopped in his lap.

"I see you managed to wash it off."

She cocked a thick, shapely brow. "Who said I washed it off?"

Lucas guffawed in disbelief. "Fuck you."

Her smile turned enigmatic. "Whatever."

Lucas had no time to gage her face as her tongue was already in his mouth. It did note however that she'd brushed her teeth.

They kissed for over an hour. No breaks, no talk, just tongue-on-tongue action. It was so easy, kissing her, Lucas thought. He was so in love with her. He could kiss her forever.

"Your bed or mine?" she whispered when they finally parted.

He stroked the curve of her hip. "We can't, sexy."

"Why not?"

"Because we're gonna get caught."

"No, we're not."

"Yes, we are."

She darted a sad look at him. "Lucas, I need you."

And that was it. He was going to stay the night.

They got under the covers, he the big spoon. Their fingers interlaced and their eyes closed.

"I missed you so much," he whispered minutes later.

She squeezed his hand in hers, smiling.

He was hers now.

Hers.

* * * * *

To be continued...