On Me Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The brunette's eyes misted over with sex, and her smoldering body tensed like a spring. She placed her feet on his capped shoulders and cocked her knees out. Clasping his head to her scrumptious cunt, she slammed into him until she combusted.

"Jesus fuck!" she sobbed, and the following groan hitched in her throat.

She ground her leaky womanhood on her big bro's mouth as a torrent of pleasure washed over her. She longed for him to suck on her bursting hole, and he didn't disappoint, extracting the molten honey from her with voracious appetite.

"Oh my god, Lucas! So fuckin' goodddddddd...!"

Curling a leg around his neck, she locked his face to her throbbing wetness, forbidding his lips to part from hers. Eventually, her spasms petered out, and her perspiring body went limp. She crossed her shivering legs around his neck, panting, while he slurped the last drop of cum from her sweet, virgin hole.

Skylar raked her hair back, her tits rising and falling in quick succession. There would be intermission though, as the potent liquor of her young pussy got her brother drunk with lust.

Lucas drew his head from between her legs and rolled his sister on her belly. He folded her dress over and exposed the bloom of her ass. He parted the succulent globes, and before Skylar knew it, his tongue was dancing across her butthole.

"Oh, god," she whimpered, and a shudder exploded up her spine.

She whipped her long hair around as she turned to look over her shoulder. Not only her brother frenched her virgin pussy until she came on his lips, but now he was also making out with her little sphincter?

Her hourglass body moved for him nearly of its own accord, rocking gently, while his tongue violated her backdoor. The orgasmic sensations rippled through her, and her slit was trickling again. Her light-brown nipples pulsated, aching for his boiling mouth. But his mouth was elsewhere, buried in her ass, sealed tightly around her pretty orifice.

"Eat my asshole..." she breathed, loving the way his spearing tongue was stretching her ring out. "Don't stop, baby, don't stop!"

"Spread your cheeks," he panted.

Skylar reached back and did as she was told, pulling her buns apart like a total slut. Her brother whipped out his painful erection and smoothed the shaft with the pre-cum that oozed steadily from the slit. He shoved his face in her ass while he masturbated, and his hotty sister sobbed as his mouth squelched on her.

Lucas, however, had no intention of using his hand on himself for long. He disengaged and moved to straddle the back of her thighs. He grasped his sister's perfect orbs and splayed them out. They felt so incredibly juicy when he manhandled them.

He released a long strand of spit that that landed smack on her pucker. Her anus contracted, and his cock flexed. He laid his searing length on her bumhole and furiously stroked himself in the cleavage of her butt.

Skylar tried to stifle a moan but failed as the sensation was too powerful. She always enjoyed it when her boyfriends used her ass like this. She moved in concert with her brother, sticking out her butt, helping him bury his swollen snake between her toned mounds.

Lucas lay on top of her, and his mouth sought hers. Their tongues swirled and their fluids mingled as the orgasm clawed up his erection. Rubbing his cock on his little sister's scorching anus was rapture. It wasn't long before his balls drew taut and he was ready to go off.

He broke their kiss, panting while he pumped his cock between her smothering cheeks. "Tell me to come on your asshole."

Skylar thrust at him and obeyed. "Come on my asshole."

Lucas squeezed her taut cheek in his hand, looking straight into her big sultry eyes. "Tell me you want me to come on your asshole."

Skylar nibbled her bottom lip, loving how he was fucking her ass cheeks raw. "I... I want you to come on my asshole."

"Ask nicely."

She smiled a naughty smile, relishing the authority in his voice. "Please come on my asshole, baby. Pleaseeeee..."

Spurred on by her salacious pout, Lucas could no longer delay his orgasm. He thrust one final time, and his cock erupted against her sweaty bubbles of flesh.

"Ohhhhhhh...." he moaned, a long, delicious moan.

Skylar bit on her bottom lip as she braced herself. Her head bowed and her back arched while her brother creamed her sisterly crack. She loved feeling his ropes lashing the small of her back, the contractions from his cock, and knowing that she'd been good to him.

His orgasm subsided, and after a good amount of ogling, he released her sculptured rear, leaving his copious semen to ooze down her pussy and thighs. He rolled off of her, breathing heavily as he landed on his side.

Skylar wormed into his body, and the following minutes passed by in complete silence while they cuddled. Lucas ran his fingers in her long, silky hair, still tasting her pussy in his mouth. Damn, she was so freaking tangy, he thought. He couldn't wait to eat her out again, to bring this babe to endless orgasms with his lips and tongue.

"I don't wanna go back to my room," Skylar whispered, a plaintive whisper.

He squeezed her lithe frame, as if she might phase out of his embrace if he didn't. "Then don't."

Skylar locked her lips onto his, and her small tongue slipped into his mouth. They kissed, a slow intimate kiss, before she snuggled her head into his chest and shut her eyes. She was asleep in seconds.

* * * * *

"Aragorn!"

Lucas screwed his head to his right and saw a short, chubby guy waving at him enthusiastically. A big grin broke on his lips, and they crashed into one another in a heartfelt embrace.

Lucas pulled away and held Bobby at arm's length. "You look different, old friend. Have you lost some weight?"

"Fuck you," Bobby chuckled. He studied his friend back. He hated how he towered over him. "You look taller, dude."

"I've always been taller, Gimli," Lucas quipped.

They laughed.

More than two years had passed, yet they picked up right where they had left off, The Lord of the Rings banter and all.

"That's a dope piercing," Bobby opined, alluding to Lucas's pierced brow. "A dope cane too."

Lucas chuckled. "Thanks. Don't get too attached to the cane though. I probably won't even need it by next week."

"That's good to hear. Even though you can totally rock a cane."

"Yeah, who knew," Lucas laughed. "So, um," he started, a look of concern rising on his handsome face, "what do the doctors say?"

A heavy sigh escaped Bobby's nose. He walked along the hospital corridor and stopped by the room with the large rectangular window. His fingertips tapped on the glass rhythmically as he stared at the old, plump lady that lay unconsciously in her bed.

"They said that... looks like it's the end of the road."

Lucas shut his eyes, and his heart sank.

"I... I don't know what I'm gonna do without her."

Lucas patted him on the back, giving a warm squeeze to his shoulder as he did. He cast his gaze over Mrs. Roberts, who was hooked to a ventilating machine, tubes shooting out of her arms...

"Shit," he muttered, the sight nearly bringing him to tears.

Bobby and Lucas had been best friends since from the time they learned how to crawl. As such, they shared a rich history together, memories, good and bad, puberty, and heartbreaks. Bobby had been a pillar of support for Lucas over the years, and in return, the latter would fend off bullies that picked on his tubster friend.

As they grew older, the harassment abated, but Lucas had other fights to fight, infinitely more ferocious, those at home. He was growing into a man, but not the man his father had envisioned. Certainly not the meek, dutiful son that he'd always been expected to be.

Bobby's grandmother was there for him. She understood him, cared for him, better than his own mother. A prominent fixture in his life, she would be greatly missed.

He squeezed Bobby's shoulder for the second time. "Let's go grab some coffee."

*

They sat in the hospital cafeteria, talking for hours as they caught up on the last two years. Even though they'd kept in touch, it wasn't the same as meeting face to face.

"You really screwed me over; you know that, right?" Bobby said.

Lucas flashed a guilty smile at him. "I know."

"Why couldn't you just suck it up, dude?"

"I couldn't. You know I couldn't."

Bobby bobbed his head, his eyes filled with empathy. "Well... you're not going to bail on me again, are ya?"

Lucas furrowed a brow in surprise. "What about school? Your internship?"

Bobby's eyes welled up with tears. "We'll figure it out."

Lucas gave a sad sigh. He just couldn't believe that she wouldn't be around anymore. Bobby's parents had died in a car crash when he was only a three-year-old toddler. His grandmother was the only family he had ever known.

He had contacted Lucas the night before, informing him that he was back in town. Mrs. Roberts had been rushed into the intensive care unit earlier this week. A cardiac arrest. Her cardiologist had said that there was nothing more they could do for her; nothing but run out the clock.

"Let's change the subject," Bobby croaked. He took a sip from his mochaccino, and his pudgy face suddenly lit up. "Tell me, Aragorn, how is my fair Skylar?"

A smirk curved up the corner of his mouth. "You know I hate it when you call her that."

"And yet..."

Lucas sighed, shaking his head in mild annoyance. "She's fine."

"Is she seeing anyone?"

Lucas scratched the back of his head. "Um.... yeah, I think so. I don't really know."

Bobby heaved a long, pining sigh. "One day, I will have your sister's hand in marriage. With your blessing of course."

Lucas broke into a snicker. "You have no chance with her. Like, none."

"Oh, ye, of little of faith."

"Dude, you've been my best friend for like forever, and yet she's barely aware of your existence."

"True. But I mean to remedy that."

"And how exactly are you planning to do that?"

"I'll start a diet. Get ripped for her."

"Yeah, I'll believe it when I see it. And besides, she's still taller than you."

"She's not taller than me."

"Only because you have special insoles in your shoes."

"Bro, what are you doing?! You're supposed to cheer me up, remember?"

Lucas chuckled. "Sorry. She's totally gonna go for you. Totally."

"It won't be easy," Bobby mused to himself, his mind wandering off, "with her being elvish royalty, and me being... well, me."

Lucas rolled his eyes. "Please, just give up already."

"Never! My love for her is eternal."

"You're setting yourself up for a major heartbreak, Gimli."

"Maybe. Maybe not. Crazier things have happened."

Well, he wasn't lying about that.

Lucas shook his head, knowing that any attempt to dissuade Bobby would be an exercise in futility. His best friend had always been so strangely fixated with Skylar.

"Well, if you won't listen to reason, then I guess I have no choice but to support your fruitless endeavors at wooing my sister."

"Yes! Support me, and you shall be rewarded in due time, my good sir."

"Man, you're so theatrical." Lucas clasped his hands on the crown of his head, gnawing on a toothpick as he measured his portly friend. "So, what's your plan of attack? You're gonna ask her out?"

"Oh, no, I can't do that. At least not yet. I can't let her see me in my pre-makeover state, either. The entire success of my plan hinges on the element of surprise."

Lucas scoffed. "You've been watching way too many movies."

"Probably," Bobby laughed, but then he fell silent for long seconds. "Feel like spending the night at my place? I can't bear the thought of being alone."

Lucas shot his espresso down his throat. "Leaving you alone was never an option."

* * * * *

"How much is it?"

The cabby named the price, and Lucas handed over the cash plus tip. He thanked him and stepped out to the pleasant night. He studied the forefront of the shabby apartment building, making sure he had the correct address.

He texted his sister, notifying her of his arrival.

She texted back, instructing him to take the stairs to the top floor.

"Alright..." he muttered and entered the building.

Skylar had texted him earlier today, asking him to meet her at this address at this specific time. She hadn't elaborated why, other than mentioning that she needed to speak with him outside their home.

It wasn't easy, coming up with an excuse as to why he couldn't keep his friend company tonight. Especially tonight. Thankfully, Bobby not only hadn't made a fuss about it, but he also encouraged him to take the night off, knowing it was well-deserved.

Lucas had made a quick stop at his house to get ready. He'd elected to leave his cane behind, but as he mounted the stairs, his knee pulsating a bit more with every floor he conquered, he was beginning to question that decision. Mercifully, it was only a four-story building, and the agonizing journey ended soon enough.

He looked to his left and right. Three apartments shared the floor.

"I'm here," he texted.

"Roof," she replied.

He climbed the stairs leading to the roof and pushed the door open.

"Whoa," he muttered, his eyes flared out in amazement.

He felt as if had stepped into a Hollywood set. His eyes swept over the hanging buckets and planters that housed a variety of bright flowers. Against the backdrop of a starless night, a dozen or so candles flickered, illuminating the trail of rose petals that lay at his feet...

And his sister... she took his breath away. Black dress, split high on her hips. Eyelashes, long, curly, and black as the night. Lips, pouty and red with lipstick. He felt woefully underdressed, showing up in jeans and a loose tee.

"Happy birthday."

He so loved her voice, that low throaty murmur.

Skylar sashayed up to him, her slender hips swaying hypnotically. She could feel the admiration in her brother's gaze, the excitement his body radiated. She loved it that she could do that, have such an undeniable impact on his vitals.

She curled her arms around his neck, pressing up to him as she did. She was much taller than usual, yet she still needed to crane her neck up a tiny bit as she kissed him. She loved that.

Lucas brushed his lips against hers, her minty saliva straining between their mouths. He pulled away and said the words that every young girl longed for her boyfriend to utter.

"It's not my birthday."

The ravishing brunette burst out laughing. "It will be though! In three days."

She explained to him that her friend who lived here had left town for the night and had given her the keys to her flat. So, she couldn't have had this orchestrated on his actual birthday.

He chuckled. "Fair enough."

Skylar took his hand in hers and led him to the sofa that Lucas only now registered. On a round wooden table, a bottle of champagne was chilling in a bucket of ice. Next to a couple of tall glasses, there was a bowl of cherries that looked almost as red and succulent as his sister's lips.

Lucas opened the champagne, and his girlfriend did the pouring. They toasted his birthday, and they both needed a refill soon after. Skylar poured again and snuggled up to him.

"21, eh?"

Lucas shrugged his shoulders and made an indifferent sound that matched.

Skylar smiled, knowing he had never been big on birthdays. Unlike her. On her birthday, he'd better pluck the moon and stars for her.

Lucas examined the candles again, the rose petals, the entire romantic setting. He buried his face in her hair, breathing in her sensual scent. "This is really amazing, Sky."

"It's nothing."

It wasn't nothing. A hopeless romantic, however, Skylar was a sucker for grand love gestures. She had made plenty of those for her ex-boyfriends.

"So, how was at the hospital today? How's Bobby?"

It'd been over ten days since Mrs. Roberts had fallen to a coma, and today, the hospital had suggested to unplug her from life support. It was in the doctors' view that the chances that she could ever breathe on her own were non-existent. It was the merciful thing to do, they had said.

Lucas relayed it to her.

"Oh, that's terrible," Skylar moaned. "What does Bobby want to do?"

"He's... thinking about it. It's not every day you get to make the decision whether your parent lives or dies. I don't think he's under any delusion that she could recover from this though. The doctors were quite clear about that."

He sipped his champagne, musing on Bobby. "He's not ready to let her go, but he knows he will eventually have to. I guess he just needs time to reconcile his feelings. To be at peace with himself."

Skylar let out a sad sigh. "Poor Spongy... maybe I should come with you tomorrow to the hospital? You know, for moral support?"

"Uh, no. Definitely not."

"Why not?"

"Because..." Lucas paused to laugh at the bizarre situation. "... Bobby doesn't want you to see him. At least not until he's ripped."

Skylar arched a brow in confusion, and a giggle escaped her mouth. "What?"

"He has this notion that..." a chuckle escaped his mouth. "... you know he's always had a huge crush on you, right?"

Skylar broke into a smirk, all too aware. "What about it?"

"Well... in his mind, if he could get into shape, he might... win you over."

Skylar erupted into laughter, and some of her drink spilled in her brother's lap.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." she giggled, dabbing at his jeans right where his dormant penis nestled.

Her soft, girly hand, however, disturbed its slumber quickly enough.

Lucas pressed his lips to her neck and sucked passionately on her perfumed skin while she rubbed his crotch dry.

His sister curled her neck away from his mouth, laughing boisterously. "Down, boy!"

Lucas replied with a suggestive nibble of his lip, one that Skylar barely acknowledged. He emptied his glass and poured them another round.

"So... what's your part in all of this?" she inquired, tears of laughter in her eyes.

"I'm... I guess you could say, his co-conspirator."

Skylar cackled with laughter. The absurdity of it all was delicious. When she settled down, she leveled a long, curious look at her brother.

"That must have been awkward as fuck for you."

"Oh, it was," he sighed.

"You shouldn't be encouraging him, babe. He's only gonna get hurt."

"I know, but... I can't exactly come up to him and tell him about us. And he's... weirdly motivated. Like, he's always been obsessed with you, but this time it feels like he's ready to do more than just pining."

Skylar locked her bottom lip between her teeth, mulling Bobby's crush on her. "What about you? Did you ever pine for me? You know, before this happened?"

"Not really," Lucas replied truthfully.

"So you never thought about me that way?"

"It'd be weird if I did. I mean, don't get me wrong, I was always aware that you were beautiful and stuff, but... I don't think I'd even had a single impure thought about you before this."

Skylar laid her petit hand on his thigh, her sweet breath crashing over his lips. "And now...?"

"And now..." he whispered, moistening his lips as his mouth gravitated toward hers, "... it's all I think about. "

* * * * *

Bobby pulled out of the hospital's parking lot and maneuvered his grandmother's Lexus convertible out of the busy roads. He and Lucas soon found themselves on a sunny afternoon cruising the highway, as they often did, with no real destination in mind.

The top was down and the music booming when Bobby squeezed the throttle down. The normally poised vehicle rasped as it lurched to triple-digit speeds in mere seconds. Lucas threw his fists in the air, laughing giddily while the wind ravaged his hair. He felt young and free.

"I'm on the highhhhhh way to hell! I'm on the highhhhhh way to hell!"