On Mom and Dad's Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pip, what the fuck," said Crank. He wanted to pull up his pants, there in the day-lit parking lot, but Pip's hand felt so fucking good. "You can't make a fucking porn. Are you crazy?"

"Yeah we can," said Pip, looking up with those big bedroom eyes again. "Goof's gonna video it. It'll be all...just us friends. I love how you stay hard." Pip's mouth went back to blowing the post-orgasmic cock, and Crank moaned again.

"Goof's in on this? What the fuck, Pip!" Crank said, and he moaned again. The way he was still so hard, so nearly ready to cum again, seemed as crazy as anything. "I gotta get back to work," he said, his mind disheveled, his body nearly breathless. "Fuck, Pip. What's goin' on with you?"

Pip smiled at the way she'd laid waste to Crank's sanity. She rose to her feet, holding his hard cock in one hand, pulling his head down by the back of his neck for a kiss. With lots of tongue, it was awesome. "I know you wanna fuck me," she said, almost whispery, right near his mouth. "You have for a long time, right? This cock'll feel so much better in me than those dildos that you found."

"You know about that?"

"The purple vibrator one tickles my clit. You wanna see me cum, don't you Crank? You wanna make me cum?"

Crank nodded, mute again.

"Your girlfriend'll let you, right? If she knows it's for porn?"

Crank's bliss started to crash. He knew Hope would never go for it. It was too crazy a thing to even wish for.

Pip saw the fun drain from Crank's face, and felt the hardness in his cock start to soften. "I've watched her stuff on YouTube, those fashion hauls she does," Pip said, trying to think of the angles. "I bet she'd love having a famous boyfriend. Maybe you could link things up, she could talk about you, and maybe we could somehow get her some more views."

"I...gotta get back," Crank said, pulling up his pants, fastening them.

"You'll think about it?" Pip asked, hopeful. "You didn't even touch my tits. I'll let you fuck 'em, and everything."

Crank nodded, his expression dazed. Pip nodded, too, gladdened by the mutual positivity, even if it was tentative. "I'll talk to Hope about it, if she wants," said Pip. "She seems nice. She'll get it."

Crank nodded again. The thought of it seemed crazy — Pip and Hope discussing his and Pip's fuck sessions, and the finer points of x-rated social media manipulation. "Don't...do anything...yet," he said.

"No, I won't," said Pip, looking very girlish again. "You and Goof can sort of...figure it out, maybe. I'll be ready, when you are. I'm fuckin' horny as fuck right now, though. Maybe you can...figure it out sort of fast?"

Crank nodded. Then he was gone, and Pip walked to her crooked-parked car, her big breasts and orange-yellow romper making every man look her way.

"Mom called," said Goof. "She says the trip's really nice. Before they go to Germany and those other places, they're on a boat on the Danube River, doing, like, a few day cruise or something."

"Wow," said Pip. "That sounds...so different than here."

"Yeah. She wanted to know how the house was, if we've been having parties or whatever."

"I was thinkin' of that," Pip said. "We could."

Goof looked surprisingly uninterested. "We got, maybe, enough goin' on, right? If Hope says Crank can...do your thing."

Pip smirked. "My thing? Goof, it'll be your thing, too. You're thinking it'll be fun, aren't you? You'll be the director. We might all get famous. You gotta think positive."

"You dream," Goof said. "I don't know why you and Hope get so jacked about that shit. I never wanted a million people lookin' at me."

"You've never even tried. How would you know? Guys do YouTube vids all the time. You should try it."

Goof shrugged. Sunlight streamed into the kitchen, hitting Pip from the knees down with its bright warmth. From the knees up she was scantily clad, as she had been, at home alone with Goof, ever since two days before, when they'd spent that time together watching porn in her bedroom. Happening on the first day of their parents' long-planned trip to Europe, it was a half-hour that had reshaped Pip and Goof's relationship, freeing their minds of the sexual repression that usually accompanies a brother/sister bond. Ever since then, Pip's sex toys were out in the wide-open, often on her bed, and her lounging around the house clothes had become scanty little panties and minimal, midriff baring tees and tank tops, with no bra under. There, in the bright kitchen, it was a little white tank top. Pip's young nipples, aroused hard like a sexual woman's, poked at the thin fabric, drawing extra attention to her firm but loosely wobbly breasts. Below her bare midriff her perky little ass was out in the open, thanks to a lime-green thong.

Goof had gone the opposite way, now wearing snug boxer-briefs as daily underwear under his shorts and pants, so as to contain his oft rampant erections. This new dynamic with Pip was the cause of them — both the sight of her, all nippley in her skimpies, and the conversations that he and she were having. It happened again, right then and there. "So, are you gonna keep me guessing?" Pip said, her nipples seeming to show even more of their aroused form than usual. "What's Hope thinking, about me and Goof? She went from fuck no, to sorta maybe, to..."

"To sorta yes," Goof said. "Crank said she's startin' to chill, but it def won't happen unless she's with him."

Pip's eyes widened. "She wants to be in it? Like, a threeway?"

"Fuck no. She's not as cracked as you. She just won't let him do it unless, you know, she's here keepin' track of things."

"Oh, yeah," said Pip. "I get that. That's chill. Tell her yeah. Let's fuckin' do it." Pip's chest tightened from the excitement of it, enough so she could only take shallow breaths. "I don't know how you do it, not havin' a girlfriend. I hate not havin' a guy. I'm so fuckin' horny I'm whacked."

"Yeah," said Goof, his eyes showing his disappointment with his currently failed love life.

"You're fuckin' hot enough," Pip said. "You could just go out and hook up. I don't care if you bring somebody home."

"Yeah, you can, too," Goof said. "I mean, I wouldn't care."

The mood in the sunny kitchen was a bummer all of a sudden. Two lonely youth, bored, at loose ends. Pip's eyes changed to sparkling when she thought of a fun diversion. "Are you, like, ready? Think you might want to practice, with the videoing and stuff?"

"What do you mean?"

"We could try putting together a new bikini YouTube for me. I did all those selfie ones separate, but maybe we could work on a montage one, like some of the girls do. I bet that'd get more views than my single ones, and it'd be good practice for you, you know, before things get all hot with Crank being here."

"I still think makin' porn's kinda whacked," Goof said, shaking his head. "Fuck, Pip, you really want me doin' that? When he's here? You and him?"

"I thought we decided," said Pip. "No outside douchebags, just us. Then we got control. When it's all done, we can just throw it all out if we're not happy. Fuck, Goof, just doin' it'll be fun, don't you think?"

Goof nodded. Pip knew his silence was okay most of the time. Nods were good. Little smiles, like the one she could barely see on him right then, were also good.

"You steady, videoing with your phone? Maybe you can use Dad's tripod somehow."

"No, I'm steady as shit," Goof proudly said. "Mr. Jinks, at school, said I had the steadiest videos."

"Good, yeah. You can use all that shit you learned," said Pip. "See? We're gonna be a good team. Let me go fix my hair. Come on up in a few."

Goof nodded. A little bit of adrenaline hit his blood. He felt the excitement of a new project, something to engage the mind and exercise his latent creativity. High school, more than two years ago, was the last time he'd put his artistic abilities to good use.

A long five minutes later, Goof quietly approached Pip's open bedroom door. Hearing the rustling sound of her movements, he stopped and stood still, in the doorway, watching the back of her as she pulled the already tied neck strap of a bikini top over her head. "Wanna tie the back of it for me?" she said. "It's hard to reach."

From the position of her arms, Goof could tell she had a hand on each breast, holding the bikini in place for the tie-up. Her sweet little ass was as good as bare, the thin strings of the thong-style bikini bottom about as noticeable as lines from a red Sharpie marker would be.

"Do you like red on me? A lot of commenters say it's a good color for me."

"Yeah, for sure," Goof said, tying the top's strings the way he'd do his shoelaces if they were up against the warm skin of Pip's back. "Every color looks good on you."

Pip shot Goof a happy look, over her shoulder. "Thanks," she said. "You know, I like being nice to each other. This feels good." Part of that good feeling was the nice back-tickle from Goof's gentle fingers, maybe the first intimate touch from him that she'd ever felt. "So, I'm not gonna talk or anything," she said. "This is just a visual montage. We'll put music over it later. Some other time I'll do a talky part for the beginning. I was thinking, though, just now, putting this suit on, let's make this video extra sexy, like a tease. When I'm done posing with one, I'll take it off while you're still videoing, and then when you edit the clips together you can maybe slo-mo the stripping part and cut it right before my nips and pussy show. That's the stuff YouTube won't show. Sound good?" Pip felt the heat of a blush on her face, and a tingle all through her insides.

Goof felt blushy, too, his blood warmed by a quick hit of adrenaline. "Hey, I'm just here to do what you tell me," he said, smirking. "But yeah, that sounds hot." He thought about it for a few moments. "But what about Mom? She'll see it. She'll wonder who videoed it."

"I'll tell her Joanie did it. She never sees her. She won't know."

Pip liked Goof's nod, and the interesting look in his eyes. It was all set, her first naked sexiness in front of a camera was about to happen. The world felt new, and quietly thrilling. "Since we're not using the sound, you can talk to me," she said. "Direct me. If something looks sexy, tell me. Your guy-way of seeing it will be good for me to know."

Goof nodded again, unsure if he'd be doing any of that. Maybe just a little, he thought. He watched as Pip bluetoothed some music from her phone to a pink-colored speaker on her dresser top; it was a chill, trippy, dancehall dubstep sound, laced with deep bass that sounded psychedelic.

"Get yourself set, and say 'action'," Pip said.

"I thought you said we're not using the sound."

"Oh, the music?" Pip said. "That's just for me. I think maybe I'll be sexier. It always makes me feel that way."

Pip's words, the already sexy look in her eyes, and the trippy music all triggered Goof's cock. He hadn't expected it to harden up, at all maybe, but certainly not that easily and quickly. The last few days with Pip brought with them a new kind of sexual confusion, a blurry type that he wasn't sure was confusion at all. It was just hot, plain and simple, but he'd never expected his little sister Pip to be at the root of it.

Goof held his phone in front of him, his eyes focused on the screen. "I can see your...dildos."

"Oh, yeah," said Pip. "I don't know how Youtube is about that. It'd be hot to leave 'em, but...I better move 'em." Pip scooped them up off her bed; the bigger one, named LongJohn, and the slightly smaller, squishier one, named Trouble, and she picked up the purple rabbit-style vibrator that she'd named Teaser. She didn't move them far, placing them on her pillow, just outside the camera's view. "Say 'action' when you're ready," she said.

Goof did, and Pip became something new, a real bikini model, posing like an old pro. Her big, beautiful smile looked genuine because it was. With her hair fluffed, her posture arched-back-perfect, and her movements fluid and sexy, Goof felt a hammer blow of sudden certainty — his little sister is hot as fuck. Fuck! he thought. Pip is hot as fuck!

When those mind-blowing thoughts hit him, Pip was ass to the camera, looking over her shoulder, smiling. He'd never seen her ass that way, with her back arched so much, her little body so close to nude and so fuckable. And then, finished with her red bikini posing, she was sideways to the camera, with her ass and chest both thrust out prominently. One hand held the bikini over the breast the camera could see, and as her facial expression changed to devilishly naughty, she untied the bow knot at her back, and the one at her neck, and slowly rendered herself topless. Giggling and wide-eyed when the deed was done, she said to her similarly wide-eyed, still videoing brother, "You can stop now."

It was a powerful moment, for both of them. Pip stood topless, turning just enough for Goof to see the second breast, a definite match to its twin, just as womanly big, just as aroused to nippled perfection. The devilishly naughty expression still brightened her face, but more subtly, more nuanced. Her eyes sparkled like all the stars in the sky. "For the next one I'll try having my back to you. I'll take off the top, and the sexy part will be when I take off the bottom."

The music swirled like a dream. Goof just stood there, unable to think or speak in the presence of Pip's bare breasts, breasts that had just, right before his eyes, become textured with goosebumps. He knew she had nice tits—his friends never let him forget it—but this, these, these were stupid nice tits, magazine girl nice, the nicest he'd ever seen on a real flesh-and-blood girl. "Yeah," he finally said, his voice a bit breathy and different. "Whatever you think."

Pip went to her dresser top, to the pile of bikinis there. Goof had a feeling she was going to strip naked and change right in from of him, and his heart beat in a soft panic. "I'm gonna grab a beer," he said. "Want one?"

"Yeah," said Pip, unashamedly turning her still-aroused breasts straight into Goof's blatant gaze. "We gotta remember to replace it all, before Dad comes home."

"Yeah, I will," said Goof. He appeared stuck, eyes on tits, legs not moving. Then he was gone, leaving Pip smiling in her naughty little way.

It was brand new territory for Pip, holding a male in the palm of her hand this way, with nothing but her recently blossomed body, a body that she was still getting used to. She'd been aware of it happening before, of course, but not topless with a boy who wasn't a boyfriend, and not with the thrilling, spellbound, nearly panting look that Goof had just shown. Alone for the moment, taking off the red bikini bottom and rendering herself naked, she couldn't help but note her powerfully aroused nipples, there in her mirror, and she was aware, too, of how wet her pussy had become. She hadn't expected deep arousal, same as Goof hadn't, but there it was, slippery in her groin, and staring her in the face. Goof was on his way back with the beers, she could hear him coming up the stairs, so she quickly pulled on a black bikini bottom, its strings already tied at the hips. Goof was suddenly there, standing in the open doorway, his eyes on the reflection of Pip's bare breasts in the mirror. Pips hands were behind her, adjusting the sexy Brazilian-cut bikini bottom into and onto her pert little ass cheeks. "You'll have to tie this top, too," she said, watching his voyeuristic eyes in the mirror.

It embarrassed Goof that he'd been caught looking, that he'd been too caught up, or too stupid, to realize Pip could see him. Pip put the bikini top in place, the same as she'd done with the red one, with her hands holding the coverings over her breasts. She silently called Goof to duty with a corner-of-her eye over-the-shoulder look at him, and he approached the back of her, setting the two beer bottles on Pip's dresser. The dubstep music throbbed and Pip squealed — Goof had become a mischievous brother again, making her jump when his ice cold wet hands suddenly clasped the bare skin of her, just above her petite waist. "Don't!" she squealed, just as she'd done a thousand times in their youth when he used to pick on her in countless ways. Goof chuckled, the way he'd always done, and he tied the black strings, less fumbly than before.

"This one's hot," Goof said. "You ass looks...really good."

"Really?" said Pip, twisting to look at it. "You like it better than the thong?"

"Yup," Goof said. "I mean, they're both good, but..."

"This top's sexier, too, don't you think?" Pip said, turning to face her tall, handsome brother. She ran her fingers inside one of the breast coverings. "This one's unlined, so...lotsa nip. My nips are bonked today, for some reason. It's good, though, right? Guy's like seein' 'em like this."

Goof nodded.

Pip smiled. "You didn't direct me when you were videoing. How come? You shy?"

"No, I just...you were doin' good."

"You gonna be able to slo-mo the strip part, do you think, or should I do it even slower this time?"

"Yeah, maybe slow it down, and then the slo-mo will be even better," Goof said. "I'll be able to adjust it either way."

"Mr. Jinks would be proud of you, using your A/V skills," Pip said. "I wonder if he ever takes dirty pictures of his wife or anything."

Goof laughed as he reached for the beers, handing one to Pip. "Maybe. Who knows what anybody does."

Goof's eyes liked the unlined bikini, the way it showed off Pip's nipples. It was true, what Pip had said about them being "bonked". He'd never seen them stay this awesomely aroused, and he did like seeing them that way. He had a feeling this montage he was going to cut together was going to be sick, getting her more views on YouTube than anything else she'd done. Her other stuff was cute, and even a little sexy, but this? This was turning out to be fucking hot.

Goof and Pip sipped on their beers, each wondering what the other was thinking, when a text from Crank lit up Goof's phone. Goof read it and gave Pip the news. "I guess Hope's going for it. Crank says he's in."

Pip's eyes widened to the busting point. "Holy fuck!' she said, and then awkward silence.

Goof read the rest of the text aloud: "You guys are probably gonna tell me you're fucking with me now, it's all bullshit. I'll kick your ass if you do. I guess Hope wants me to be famous or some shit. Work put me on night shift. I'll have days off now."

Pip's silence continued, her face looking all different kinds of excited. "Tomorrow," she said. "Text him back. I wanna do it tomorrow."

Goof smirked. "Before Hope gets smart, you mean?"

"I don't give a fuck about her. I'm just mega fuckin' horny. I wanna fuck him. Like crazy. I get to tell you shit like that now, right?" Pip's face, pink with blushing life, looked like Christmas morning. "Damn, now I'm all kinds of wound up," she said. "We doin' this? Switch that back to video. Let's do this."

Pip downed big gulps of beer. A few moments later she was a smiling bikini model again, turning all her sexy on for the camera, showing all the angles. After all the sexy smiling poses were through, she turned her back to the camera, gave a mischievous smile over her shoulder, then turned her head away. As her hands untied her top, Goof made sure to frame the shot so as to take in everything needed, from the top of Pip's head to below her cute little ass. She looked stunning already, with her perky ass thrust out, its perfect curves adorned with the Brazilian cut bikini bottom and nothing else. Then, after she'd made herself topless, Pip's hands were at her hips, untying both of the stringy bow knots simultaneously. Adrenaline had made her forget to slow down the striptease, but it didn't matter. The little bikini bottom fell away, but Pip didn't giggle and end the pose the way Goof expected. She stood there, nude, facing away, in her arched-back, ass-thrust-out pose, and her hands went there, to her bare ass cheeks, opening the crack, showing Goof's camera her little pucker hole, a squeaky clean little asshole that looked as fresh and tight as fresh and tight can be. Pip's breath was audible, like a girl in the throes of something good, and then it became breathy whimpers. The little pinky on her right hand was causing the heavy breathing commotion, the tickling tip of it right in there on that tender asshole, giving it some gentle love.