On Mom and Dad's Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Crank's above average length surprised Pip, in a way. She'd had her hands on it, and her mouth, too, twice now, so she knew the inches by heart. But inside her tight little pussy it was a revelation, a good fore-finger longer than her old boyfriend, which up until now was the only cock she'd ever fucked. Crank's extra length was a luxury, a pleasure out of the ordinary allowed to oneself, as the dictionary describes that word, and Pip right then and there, feeling that pleasure way deep inside her, decided she'd make big cocks more ordinary than not from now on. This fucking, right here on Mom and Dad's bed, felt like a brand new and revelatory thing.

Crank's mind lit up with brightness as he fucked this fantasy girl in his favorite way, doggy style, his hands on Pip's pert little ass, then sliding to her hips, then sliding to her waist, and then to the gravity hung weight of her freely swinging tits.

These were new moves for Pip, the moves of an experienced guy. She'd not had happy male hands on her tits during doggy style, and the electric-like tingle of it orgasmed her, the wild sensation of her cumming making her deep-inside pussy tremble with joy. Pip's mouth screamed with joy, too, with her lungs and every other molecule of her screaming along in unison.

It was a bombshell in Crank's mind, this orgasming hot little sister of his best friend. He fucked on, keeping her out there, lost in orgasm, his own cock cumming again with a balls-empty heat. With his cock as hard as the world's hardest muscle, the pleasure he felt deep inside Pip was tripped-out insane.

Goof recorded his sister's fireball orgasm, his steady hands calm, in a way, because he'd seen a preview last night. This was deeper, though, little sister riding the wave hard. Crank, game for Pip's hot hunger, stayed with it, feeding it with deep fucking, maybe not endless but hinting at everlasting.

Hope had never experienced it, this perpetual hardness on her boy-toy, this gumption in his physicality, in his core, in his hips, in his thighs. He and she had fucked what she thought was plenty good, plenty of times, but this, this gushing cumming in the mouth, this fucking of Pip that had her strung out with multiple, near rapid-fire orgasms, this was an eye-popping what-the-fuck. That's what Hope said, quiet but real: "What the fuck!"

It was the stuff of serious horniness, this wild fucking on the big bed. Pip was lost in it, a new circuitry of brain cells that redirected rational thought. A repeater orgasmitron, formed from her own DNA. Sex was everything. Crank's cock was everything. This yet-another-orgasm she was floating in, was everything. Her rubbery muscles spun her around, somehow, her voraciously hungry mouth sucking Crank again, his big cock, hot and slippery, tasting of pussy.

Crank's groaning hollers, his head tipped back, and his beautiful sweat-shined body all stripped away Hope's last bit of sanity. Horniness infected the very air. She propped her still videoing phone on the dresser to give it the big view, nearly ripped off her clothes, and joined the fray, her mouth right in there with Pip's on Crank's stupid-hard, sex-smell cock.

In Hope's mind, her move was a two bomb explosion. One was her first threeway, the first real one anyway, outside of her fantasies. The other big bang was the unveiling of her body and her sexuality to Goof, a boy she's long been attracted to. He's the hot friend of her boyfriend, after all, and that's always a recipe for desire. Her mindless stripping of clothes had happened so quickly, she hadn't thought anything through. But there it was, herself naked, her eyes finding Goof right through the lens and screen of his phone's camera while a big cock filled her mouth. Yeah, it was kickass lit, and straightup dope, and even chill, in an odd kind of way, for Hope and for Goof. Chill because it seemed unavoidable, so why not lean into it? Hope did, soon after, turning herself so her doggy style pose was blatant, her ass and pussy all for Goof's viewing pleasure for a few brief shining moments, with a glance over her shoulder at him that Pip and Crank didn't even clue into. Not that they would have given a shit. So hot was their coupling, Hope could have aimed her pussy high and pissed a golden fountain and they wouldn't have said deesh.

But it was ass in the air for Hope, all up for the doggy thing, and a dope ass it is. Goof has a serious thing for it, as all Crank's friends do. Bigger than Pip's little ass, Hope's rides the heart-shaped, meat-on-it train. The kind of ass that comes to life when she walks. The kind of ass that fuels 'bend over' dreams. And there it was, bent and spread something serious, up there in the free air wishing for nothing but a cock, or maybe a hungry, tongue-licking mouth.

Goof, freaked in a good way, missed his chance for a swoop-in close-up of Hope's secret prize. Crank had moved in, taking up the threeway challenge, his first, and Pip knew just what to do, too, playing with Crank's balls from behind and fondling Hope's nice tit, the one closest, while Crank's sex-crazed brain kicked his fucking into overdrive again, this time with his fiery hot cock deep inside his own girl.

Hope, a slow-burning orgasmer, showed Crank a new side. A quick one, sharp and loudly cackley, left her head spinning and blurry.

"Fuck yeah," said Pip of the older girl's quick hard cumming. Happy with her first feel of a soft tit, Pip fondled it more, reaching under for the other one. Nice hard-nippled tits, of an older woman, in a way, because two years is a lot when you're eighteen.

And the sexual touch of another girl is a lot when you're Hope. It was a big part of that quick orgasm, she knew but didn't say. Wow was the word in her head, and Oh yeah, don't stop doin' that.

Pip sensed it all right. Easy. Hope is a moaner, a sort of musical one, and each touch of her tits made new notes. So Pip, smiling, kept playing the new instrument. Pip glanced at Goof, her first time since the starting gun. She saw Goof looking lost in the fog of things, his eyes square on his phone's screen, his mouth open, dry but wanting to drool. Pip knew it was Hope causing the fog, the friend's hot girlfriend and all that. Goof's eyes were visible, there looking at his screen, pupils big and dark like there was drugs in his blood. Hope had already cum and was halfway there again, Crank's big cock still fucking her, and Goof's mind was zeroed in—zeroed IN—on every little bit of her being-fucked self.

Pip, smiling like a little devil, said to Crank, "On your back, babe. We both wanna do you."

Crank hit the brakes and pulled out of Hope's red hot pussy right when she was on the verge of another big one. Gasping for breath, Hope clutched the bedspread in her fists, trying to aim her brain cells back toward reality.

Pip had other ideas. Reality was for wusses, there on that morning in the bright light of the day. She watched Goof slowly round the corner of the big bed, phone up, always videoing, and she silently directed the new set-up. With Crank lying on his back, Pip's gentle touch was all it took to manipulate Hope like a marionette, up off her hands and knees, onto Crank's sweat shined body for a cock ride. Hope's eyes looked excited by the wrong-way-around aspect, a thing called reverse cowgirl that she and Crank—she and anyone—had never done. But it was spotting Goof there, with a wide-open full-frontal view of her as she settled her reddened wet pussy down easily on Crank's big slippery cock, that unleashed the full hit of adrenalized excitement in her hot blood.

"Oh, fuck," Hope whimpered, not unhappy, just astonished at where she'd landed that summer morning. Square in a fuck show, for her favorite fantasy boy. It was like nothing else, nothing in her experience, so she closed her eyes for ten long seconds, and she fucked.

Goof, still there when she looked again, held his phone slightly lower to improve his real life view. Hope could only smile. It's all she wanted to do, smile at Goof, as her thigh muscles propelled her slow up-and-down fucking. Crank's hands held her waist from behind, steadying her, but then they were gone, because Pip had mounted his moaning face.

Hope saw Goof's eyes go there, so she looked over her shoulder to she what was happening. Fucking Crank's cock that way, with Goof so close, it tongue tied her and all she could manage was a giggle. No words. Just happy moans. Then a stuttering, very happy one when Pip pulled Hope backward into her arms, Pip's embrace from behind claiming Hope's tits, one in each hand.

Hope relaxed into the new position, her hips still fucking the cock that was deep inside her, her head laid back on Pip's shoulder. It was a tit-play position of the first order, and Pip made good use of it, fondling and squeezing, nipple exploring and pinching. Crank ate Pip's pussy and ass from below, sending breathy giggles from Pip's open mouth to Hope's near ear.

This was all too much for Goof to bear. Hope's little clit was right there in the spread-wide-open, glistening like a tiny beacon. The way she was, the way she looked — he had to. He just had to. And so he did, putting his mouth in there even with a cock so close, something he never imagined he'd do. Hope's body responded to Goof there, her lungs moaning louder, her hips thrusting more forward, hard against his clit-hungry mouth. It was what Goof had wished for — a clear Yes, eat me! without a word being spoken.

"Fuck yeah," said Pip, smiling at the new action, feeling it in Hope's newly excited writhing. "Make her cum."

Hope lifted her head off Pip's shoulder, wanting to see Goof there, where she'd dreamed of him. "Ohhh, ffuuck!" she said, breathy words that excited everyone. Crank knew Goof was there, so close in between his legs, but it wasn't anything to think much about. Lost in Pip's perfect awesomeness, Crank held her under her thighs, his thumbs an inch from her hot pussy, his fingers spreading her little ass cheeks so his mouth and tongue had free rein, wet pussy to tender flesh to asshole, and back again, and back again, and back again. With his cock deep in Hope's subtle forward thrusting, Crank lay relaxed down under.

Everyone was moaning and happy, but Hope was flying. A big cock deep, a clit targeted mouth, and Pip's sexy little hands — it was the recipe for the best orgasm of her life, a wildly writhing one that made her legs shake and unleashed a neighbors-can-hear-it cry of love. Goof's mouth stayed unrelenting, and the whole of it leveled Hope, in the best of ways. Pip had a shuddering orgasm, too, wet to the point of a bit of squirting right on Crank's face. And then it was on, a wild fourway all over the big bed. Goof fucked Hope so many ways, the two of them like animals, doing all the things they'd dreamed. Crank and Pip fucked like animals, too, Pip going for it like the newly minted little slut that she'd become.

When Hope climbed onto Crank for some girl on top, Pip discovered the pleasures of playing with Crank's balls and cock as the fucking went on, pulling his hot cock out of Hope's steaming pussy, mouthing the juices off the big thing and then stuffing it back inside Hope. Pip tried to get her mouth on his balls but it wasn't easy. Easier was eating Hope's ass while Hope fucked Crank that way, and then pulling out and sucking Crank's cock and then stuffing it back inside Hope's pussy and eating her ass again. All of it made Hope loud, and happy as all hell.

The surprise, for everyone other than Pip, was when the same thing happened slightly different. It was Hope girl-on-top of Goof, and Pip did the same dirty things with Goof's hot cock.

"Holy fuck!" said Crank, eyes wide at the brother/sister sex play that Pip made so nonchalant.

"Fuck!" Hope said, looking over her shoulder, still happy as hell with the fucking/ass-eating combo platter.

Goof, down under where he couldn't see Pip, knew she'd gone and done it. Crossed a line that could never be uncrossed. Funny that it didn't bug him. Not a bit. And anyway, the line didn't get crossed there on that bed on that early afternoon, it got crossed days ago, in Pip's own room, watching porn, talking of tit fucking, videoing bikini stripping, not to mention watching her fuck herself with her biggest dildo. It was all too much. Horny kids, all wound up. Of course they'd end up naked on a bed together, and then what do you do with that? You touch. You feel each other's breath and heat, it's so close. You hear each other's squishy noises, you hear pussy farts, and you hear fast hands on wet cock. You see each other's eyes during orgasms. Yes, it's group sex, so you touch a little more, not on purpose, or maybe a little of that, too. A brush of the hand. Backs of fingers across hard nipples. Ass against hard cock—just changing positions with another partner. Kissing mouth on shoulder—just a mistake, thought it was someone else, or did I? And then a precarious position, something out of Yoga or the Kama Sutra, and a pair of steadying hands is needed, sibling hands, gentle and soft, warm, right where they need to be. How much fucking and oral can go on, inches away, without the inevitable?

Goof had barely any cum left to give, but Pip milked it, pulling his hot, slippery cock out of Hope at the last moment, just when Goof was crying ecstasy. He cried it even more when Pip's mouth took him fully in, her hands working the base of his wet shaft, caressing his slobbered-on balls, her sucking mouth desperate for brother cum. On her stomach between Goof's legs, Pip had Crank between hers, down on his own stomach, with his tongue pressed into her asshole. "You're fuckin' me there," she said to him, casual, with her brother's throbbing cock in her hand.

"In your ass?" asked Crank, eyes wide, smiling like trouble.

"Fuckin' right," said Pip. "I wanna try it. I got lube, in my pocket, on the floor."

Crank's eyes sparkled. He'd dreamt of it, doing it, to Pip's little bubble butt ass. He bolted off the bed, rummaging though Pip's pants pockets, finding the tube.

Pip asked Hope, "Wanna try with me?"

Hope couldn't say no, didn't really want to say no. So she moved into position on her stomach next to Pip, three feet away, their asses both tipped up, as beautifully fuckable as asses can be.

"Holy fuck," Crank said, just wanting to look at the amazing sight of them for a few moments.

Pip smiled like a slut. "Eat our asses, and then lube us. Make your cocks slippery, too."

Crank straddled Pip's legs and Goof straddled Hope's. "Switch," said Pip. No one moved a muscle. "Switch!"

No words, just movement. Goof didn't wait, he just straddled, spread Pip's cheeks with his thumbs, and nuzzled his face right in there where it was comfortable. Pip threw her head back. "Fuck yeah!" she said, meaning it. Her own hands went to her ass cheeks, spreading them even wider for Goof's exploring mouth. "Eat my pussy, too," she said, excited and breathless. "Get your tongue on it. Do all of me."

Pip orgasmed that way, flat on her stomach, a brother/sister cumming that felt more like a dream than reality. Somehow, in her dazed head-trip, a command floated from her mouth: "Lube us. And fuck us deep."

Slippery fingers on perfect young anuses, and best friend's cocks shining like grease. Pip relaxed her head, sideways on the bed, looking at Hope. Hope tried to relax, too, her eyes big, communicating with Pip, back and forth, like telepathy. You crazy wild slut! was one thing Hope's eyes said, and, I can't believe you're letting your brother fuck your ass! And, I fucking love that you got us all here.

Pip closed her eyes, and for a moment she imagined that the cock between her ass cheeks was her father's, all slippery and hard. The big head of it was suddenly inside the tight ring of her anus muscle, like some kind of plug, and she felt tingly heat all through her body. "Is he in you?" she asked Hope, their eyes looking deeply at each other again. Hope nodded, because Crank was in. Pip's hand found Hope's and they intertwined fingers. The cocks were deeper now, both of the boys groaning at the exquisite tightness as they fucked their way in, inch by inch. Pip and Hope were quickly lost in it, breathing hard and heavy, moaning, whimpering sweet nothings, their hands holding tight to each other as their bodies writhed and their minds tripped. Cocks thrusting now, their full length, way inside, where nothing this good had ever been. Girls' bodies flat but asses up even higher, even sexier, inviting deeper depths. Goof hit his stride first, his body thudding against Pip's little ass. "Harder!...Fuck us harder!" she cried. Crank was full throttle with Hope, thudding more like slaps. Deep and hard. Bodies sweating, shining like polish. Big bed bouncing. Four souls, rising up loud, an echo and a blur. Long screams only broken by gasps for more air. Screams of cumming, and cumming, and cumming. Balls emptying, not much, but deep in the dark depths, still thrusting hard. Feminine orgasms wailing, high decibels, like death but so much better. Like bloody murder, but so, so much better.

"Shit, Goof!" said Pip, her eyes stuck like glue to Goof's naked-as-fuck crotch, where his near-hard erection hung like a third leg, one that was halfway up for a Rockettes kick.

"You watchin' it again?" he asked, his eyes aimed like a laser at what Pip had been deeply engrossed in.

"Fuck yeah. You been?"

Goof nodded. His cock, near-hard when he got to Pip's doorway, was still rising, subtly throbbing upward with the rhythm of his heartbeat.

"Yours, or Hope's?" asked Pip.

"Hope's," said Goof. Pip nodded, doing her best to ignore Goof's naked and proud erection.

Goof could see which one Pip was watching, there as she lay naked on her bed, on her stomach, with her legs bent at the knees, her ankles and dirty-soled bare feet in the air. The laptop computer her parents bought her for school was in front of her, with a porn video from the worldwide internet playing on it. A wide-view scene from a propped-up phone camera, it featured four first-time amateur porn actors, two of whom were Pip and Goof. "Fuckin' hot," said Pip. "She's got more views than ours."

"Yeah," said Goof. "I'm guessin' it's the anal. You're still not mad at her?"

"What, for postin' it? The same time we posted ours?" Pip said. "No, not mad. Just...I don't know. People are seein' it and...now it's different. My friends wanna get with you. They think I'm keepin' you for myself."

Goof smiled a little. His cock had settled some, still half-hard, still like a half-risen club between his legs. "Mine, too," he said. "It's chill, though. They all think it's hot."

"Yeah," said Pip. "My friend Rue's totally jealous. She wants to get with her brother now. She's hoping, maybe after he finds out about us, that he'll do somethin'."

Goof nodded, just a little. It was hard to process the fast-moving-wildfire way in which the news was spreading. Him fucking Pip in the ass was the hottest topic of the summer in the 'burb where they lived, and probably out into the surrounding 'burbs, too. It wasn't just the brother/sister thing, it was the whole making a porn thing, the Goof and Hope thing, the Crank and Pip thing. But the brother/sister anal thing was the leading edge of the wildfire, hot and burning.

"You're gettin' soft," said Pip, her eyes, looking out the corners, glancing at Goof's still long but softening cock. "I thought you...Want me to suck it?"

Goof nodded, and just like magic his half-a-stiffy thickened some more, started rising again.

"Anybody comin' over later?" asked Pip. "It sucks that we only got two days left. Don't forget to replace all the beer and stuff before Mom and Dad get back."