On Mom and Dad's Bed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Goof breathed heavy, too, holding his phone as steady as he could. He remembered about being the director, realizing that he could say stop, or cut. But he didn't want to. Pip will stop when she wants to, he thought. So he stayed with her, making smooth camera movements, always from behind, so as to not make eye contact with her and spoil the moment.

When Pip's other hand went around to the front of her, to her pussy, Goof realized she wasn't kidding when she said she was mega fuckin' horny. There was an energy in the air — a sexual freedom — that was intoxicating. Drunk on it, Pip let it take her.

"Ohhh fuck," she said, in a whispery breath.

Her body bent some, at the waist. Goof and his camera got their first glimpse of her pink pussy, wet and glistening, with slender fingers moving all through it, slippery. Pip moaned in a quietly guttural way. She put one hand on her mattress, supporting her, so she could bend even more deeply, back arched low, ass and fingers now the stuff of raw porn.

One knee went on the mattress, and then, a few moments and a few moans later, her other knee when there. Pip was doggy style now, ass up and shoulders down, her head sideways on the bedspread that she'd made smooth for the video. Both her hands were under her, on her pussy, some fingers deeply fucking and others massaging all around and on her clit. Breathy moans floated freer, louder, more beautiful.

After a few dream-like minutes, Pip came, orgasmed, in a way that seemed like a beautiful surprise, then she rolled, head turning to see the thing that she wanted to grasp. The biggest dildo. LongJohn. With no eye contact, no recognition that Goof was still so obviously recording video, she lay there on her back, with her feet flat on the bed and her knees up high and wide. With her eyes on the white ceiling, she fucked herself with eight girthy inches of cock-shaped, skin-textured plastic. All of it was astonishing to Goof, especially Pip's tits, hard-nippled big soft mounds of womanly flesh that moved with each self-inflicted thrust of her dildo. Her rhythm found the beat of the music, her whole body writhed with it, and suddenly everything seemed like a dream.

Pip emerged from the powerful orgasm like a drunk from a pass-out. She watched the ceiling move and solidify, she heard the music come into focus, she saw the blurry form of her brother, Goof, off to the side, still videoing. Air rushed in and out of her lungs, and she felt her breasts heaving. The big dildo named LongJohn was still inside her, its plastic balls the wrong way around, up near her tingling clit. Pip's arms lay on the bed at her sides, her knees still up, still spread a bit. She felt as out if it, as far gone, as she'd ever taken herself.

"What the fuck, Pip," said Goof, still videoing, his excited eyes hiding, barely, behind his phone.

Pip floated some words out on her heavy breaths. "Was that...good practice?...I want you to be steady...when Crank's doin' me."

"What the fuck," said Goof, again. He wanted to tell Pip she was as fucking crazy as crazy can be, but a dance beat silence took over the room when Pip removed LongJohn, inch by inch, breathy moan by breathy moan. She held the shiny sticky dick clear of her bed, gathering her sanity for a few moments.

"Wanna wash it for me," she said kiddingly, smirking.

"No!" said Goof.

Pip giggled, sounding too young again. Her face, newly pink from a blush, gave away her slow grasping of reality. What had happened was unexpected, but she was strangely okay with it. "Usually there's people in the house," she explained. "I don't get to just...freak like that."

"Oh. Yeah," Goof said, lowering his phone, seeing his naked little sister unfiltered by lens and screen. He wondered about what she said, wondered how often she used her toys when people were home. It made sense, in a way, her going all freak-out with her dildo when the parents are away, except that he was there, now, and she'd orgasmed right in front of him in a loud, writhing way that he was sure would be unforgettable. What was different, he wondered? Why now? Why me? I guess it's because we're just...both young, and...I guess this kind of stuff happens.

"I gotta wash this," Pip said, sitting up, holding the big sticky dick in her hand. She contemplated commenting on how much of her cream was on it, more of it than usual, but she kept that fact to herself. "Did you text Crank?" Pip's face showed sudden worry. "Fuck, you gotta do that!"

"I will," Goof said, smirking at his enthusiastic sister. "You sure about doin' it tomorrow? You don't want to think about it?"

"Fuck no. We're doin' it."

"Okay," said Goof. His eyes followed Pip's sweet ass as she walked out of the room, naked, with her big dildo in her little hand. A minute later, his phone made the 'bloop' noise when his text flew off to Crank. It was all set. Tomorrow was the day.

"I heard you jerkin' off last night," Pip said, smirking. "Somethin' been turnin' you on?"

Goof's face blushed redder than Pip had seen it. "What are you...listening?" he said. "Are you, like, a total perv now?"

"Yeah, like you're not one," Pip said. "What time's Crank coming?"

"I said twelve or one, but he said ten."

Pip smiled. "Shit. Really?"

"He's like you," Goof said. "He wants it to happen before Hope thinks too much. I think it's fucked that she's chillin' over this. She's just whack, I guess."

"Maybe. Maybe not," said Pip. "Maybe she'll get off on it. Watchin' him."

"Maybe," said Goof, unconvinced.

Pip wanted to say 'Maybe you'll get off on it, too, my horny brother,' but it seemed too much to say it. It was enough just thinking it. The brother/sister vibe she felt with Goof that morning was different, sexual, somewhere where family vibes normally aren't supposed to be. It was an odd combination of tip-toeing around certain things, and letting other things out into the great wide-open. "You ever done it with...people watching?"

Goof shook his head. "Not really."

Pip wondered what Goof would look like at an orgy, and the only thought in her head, an easy thought that was there without trying, was that he'd be one of the best looking guys there. After all, seeing him in nothing but snug-fitting boxer-briefs, as she had more than once, left only a little bit of him to the imagination.

Goof didn't have to wonder about Pip. Last night she'd shown all of herself, and even though he'd known she was growing up hot, her naked self kind of knocked his brain out of whack. And that was before she picked up her biggest dildo and fucked herself with it. But this new day was bringing something crazier still — Pip and Crank going at it with him and Hope standing there, or maybe Hope would be sitting, or maybe she'd decide the whole idea was fucked and she'd end it before it started, or before Pip had one of her orgasms. It was her two orgasms last night that really got to Goof, messing up his mind even more, afterward, when he was lying in bed in the dark thinking about it all. With his cock all hard in his hand. So hard. Extra hard. It was then, at that late night hour, that Pip was in the hallway. Quiet. Like a ghost. Listening. Goof stroking it, noisy enough to hear, cumming big, moaning under his breath. Two squirts of his jizz had flown high and landed on his chest, the rest of his warm gusher oozing out onto his hand, making things slippery, changing the noise Pip heard to gooey.

"Really? Never in front of anyone? No high school orgies?" Pip said, smirking, her barely dressed little body looking extra curvy and soft in the morning light. "What's wrong with our school. Do you think we just missed 'em?"

"No, I woulda heard," said Goof. "You too, probably."

"Yeah," said Pip. "Be funny if the teachers were havin' 'em, and not us kids, right?"

Goof smiled. The hot Spanish teacher, Ms. Casados, popped into his mind, and the hot girl's gym teacher even though she's a lesbian. He wondered which men teachers would be at an orgy — maybe Mr. Marks, and maybe the tall janitor guy named Mike. There'd have to be more — the principal's secretary is kind of hot, and the lunch lady, the plump one that always gives those sexy looks.

"Shit, I better get ready," said Pip, with her eyes on the kitchen clock that showed 9am. She drank the rest of her sweet hazelnut coffee that her mother got her hooked on, and disappeared to the upstairs, leaving Goof in the kitchen wondering how life got so fucking strange all of a sudden.

Hope thought What the fuck! when she saw Pip, the first time she'd seen Goof's little sister in close to a year. Gone was the seventeen-year-old awkwardness that she'd remembered, and the slight shyness, and the virginal innocence. It wasn't obliterated—Pip didn't have the air of a slut or a whore—but, visually at least, Pip was pretty much a new person, with a killer little ass, sweet-mother-of-god tits, and out-there cleavage to prove it. Hope watched, trying to act chill, more than a little interested as Pip and Crank hugged. There was something there, but it seemed 'just friends' enough. Luckily for Pip and Crank, the parking lot blowjob didn't show too awfully noticeably in their eyes.

It was Pip who got the better read — Hope's face and mannerisms were nervous and suspicious enough to worry about, so Pip quickly talked to her about YouTube, Instagram, view counts and hits and likes and such. It was a common language — a common obsession — that she and Hope could bond over. It was the reason they were all there that day, after all, although Pip's wild horniness the night before had shifted the emphasis in her own mind to the sex, the fucking, her first time with a hot older guy.

"Porn gets so many views," said Pip.

"Yeah, mega," said Hope.

Pip's eyes smiled at Hope's mellowing nerves. "Crank'll be famous," Pip said. "Everybody'll be jealous of you. They'll think you're lucky."

Hope's eyes sparkled at the thought of it. A pornstar boyfriend. Not a skank one, but a fresh one. A pornstar that she could dream about fucking, and the dream would be real, whenever she wanted him. "You think it'll work?" she asked Pip. "You think this'll get out there, where it needs to, to get views?"

"Fuck yeah," said Pip. "You just gotta be sick enough to do it. Most girls aren't, but...fuck yeah, I'll put him out there for you."

Pip had a way. She'd known it since she was little, twisting her loving-eyed father around her little girl little finger. She'd just say things in a certain way, with a certain tone, and people's eyes would get a glaze, and their mouths would smile a little. Pip had learned how to use it, long, long ago. There was no magic — she didn't believe much in that — but there was human nature, and Pip understood it without even thinking. She dressed for it, and smiled for it, and her eyes sparkled all on their own for it, eyes being a direct line to it, that human nature that she loved to twist. Every year — every month even — Pip got better at it, more subtle, to the point where, there in her eighteenth year, it all just happened without thought. "But it'll all be fucked if he doesn't have a sick cock," she said to Hope, with just a smirking glance at Crank.

"Yeah, it's fuckin' nice," Hope assured Pip. "I haven't had too many, but his is...plenty sick enough."

Hope blushed at her own sudden confession, said out loud right there in front of Goof. Pip was so easy to talk to—a girl sort of a lot like herself— so the words just slipped right out.

After a little more talk, Pip led the way upstairs. Goof felt heat in his blood when she guided her followers into their mom and dad's big bedroom. Pip saw his eyes and knew she'd need to sell it. "You'll need the room, for movin' all around us with your phone, and this bed's big as fuck. It's kinda perfect."

"Yeah, but..." said Goof, the rest of his thought swallowed up in his head somewhere.

Pip, deciding she'd be a better director than Goof, said, "We'll do oral stuff first. I'll suck his cock, and then he'll eat me, and then I'll sixty-nine him. Hope, this is, like, no joke now, so you know you gotta be super quiet, right?"

Hope nodded, feeling heat in her own blood. Pip speaking of all that oral made everything real.

It made everything real for Pip, too, since she'd only ever done two of those three things. Sixty-nine was just a fantasy so far, something she loved to watch on porn. She was never sure why she and her old boyfriend had never done it; maybe because he'd never tried to get into that position, and she'd always worried he'd think her a slut if she initiated something so mondo sexy. She didn't know it was normal that it hadn't happened, but now, making this porn, it seemed the perfect time to do it, to go full slut and give the audience that mega hot view of her. After all the hundreds of times she'd heard how sweet her ass was, it was time to put it out there in the full-sick, over-the-top way that sixty-nine does. That, and she just wanted to get Crank that way, feeling him under her, stuffing her mouth with his big cock while her pussy cums all over his hot older-guy face.

Goof and Crank felt the sudden reality, too, same as the girls were feeling it. Both of their cocks grew chubby and then mostly hard, Goof's firmly squished into control under his tightest boxer briefs and loose shorts.

"Goof," said Pip, "video us comin' through the door. I'll pull him over to the bed, and we'll undress each other. And then we'll just keep goin'."

And so it started, just like that, easy, the way Pip always knew porn-making would be. No lights or fucking around, just do stuff in front of a camera, and with the right guy and the right camera person it'll just be mega hot.

Hope didn't believe in magic too much, either. When she saw her boyfriend's hard-as-fuck cock go into Pip's sexy mouth, she kept her mind on other parts of reality — the lit-up screen on Goof's phone, mostly, watching how he was framing the shot, thinking about how it would look on a porn website. The excitement of that part kept Hope's mind where it needed to be, not so much on the way Crank was going goo-goo-eyed over Pip's perfect little body, or the fact that Crank hangs out here a lot, at this house where Pip lives. Watching the screen on the back of Goof's phone, and keeping quiet as Pip had asked, was what Hope was focused on. That, and thinking about how jealous all the girls of the world will be, even hot girls, when she tells them all on her Insta that this new smokin' hot porn guy, with the hella nice cock, is her very own guy.

Pip wasn't full naked yet, but Crank was. Standing between Pip's legs as she sat on the side of her mom and dad's bed, he had his hands on her bare tits. His mind was as overwhelmed by the sight of them as Goof's had been the night before, so his hands had gone there as quick as they could, and Pip loved the feel of it. An older brother's hot friend is a special, special thing in a newly blossomed girl's life, so to have him all naked, to feel his bare ass flex with her hands while his harder-than-fuck cock was in her mouth, and to feel his hands claim her freshly fleshed-out, goosebump tingled tits, it was moan-worthy to the max.

Goof moved around the big bed, slowly, and Hope began to follow him, watching his camera shot, on his phone's screen, more intently than the real life. She liked how the framing of his shot moved, emphasizing different areas of hotness. The blowjob, of course, but also hands on tits. Goof even moved around behind, to a nice framing of Pip's hands on Crank's ass, before circling around the other side for a new perspective on how Pip's sexy mouth loved on the big saliva-wet cock. Hope liked that little part, the camera's few-moments linger on the hands on ass. She loved Crank's ass, and she wanted the whole world to see how lit it was.

A good beginning, everyone thought. Making porn, when you finally let it happen, really is easy. Crank tried to let go of the feeling of being watched, but other than that, what was happening was just hot sex with one of his fantasy girls. The hottest of them, he'd decided, especially now that he'd seen Pip's tits in all their glory. Even with being watched, which felt odd to him, his cock was as hard as he could remember it being, and maybe as long as it had ever been. Hope sensed those things, too, proud of her guy, egging him on in her mind. His ultimate hotness, as judged by views and comments, was on the line. He's fuckin' got the cock for it, she thought. And Pip... damn...girl knows how suck it.

Sucking cock was maybe Pip's favorite thing to do. Fucking was good, the sort of half-ass way her old boyfriend used to do it, but sucking cock gave her control, the kind she'd had out in Hungries and Chuckles parking lot the other day. Those few minutes with Crank, out there under the blue sky, were among the favorites of her life so far. Here, in a proper bedroom, a real grown-up's room, with her tits out and Crank full naked, it was even better. This blowjob was turning into the kind of serious shit she'd dreamed of putting on screen. Her mouth moved with warm wetness on Crank's throbbing cock, her sucking giving the tightness of a pussy at times, with the drooling enthusiasm of a real, sexed-out slut. It was a blowjob beyond her years, a wet, deep, gagging go-for-it that used every trick she'd ever seen on porn. Because of it, Crank couldn't hang on any more, his writhe-wracked body blowing a gusher of cum against the back of Pip's throat, a slippery splat against her tonsils that made her cough. Her hands desperately held Crank in there, as deep as she could in her wet, guzzling mouth, as her eyes watered and her lungs moaned. Crank hollered ecstasy like he'd never before done during sex.

"Fffuck!" said Hope, a quiet but staccato exclamation as she watched a swill of cum and saliva flow from the still hungry lips of Pip's cock-stuffed mouth. Pip's eyes, big and horny happy, gazed up at Crank, his open mouth still moaning. He watched his cock in the beautiful mess, Pip's mouth open wider, still full of him, her tongue out, tickling the underside of his still throbbing cock. Gooey wet splitch dripped from her chin right into the cleavage between her big, young, hard-nippled tits, a sight worthy of the word awesome.

Crank didn't soften, not even a little. Pip's plan of attack — blowjob, pussy eating, sixty-nine — was no longer in her head. She needed Crank's big messy cock inside her, balls deep in her tight little pussy, and she needed it now.

Positioning herself doggy style for it as quick as a thought, her shoulders dropped down lower than her ass, and Crank joined her, the weight of him on his knees making the big bed wiggle. Pip's panties had been tossed, her body naked as fuck, with tan-lines from summer and goosebumps like winter. Crank was inside her, fast, his mind with nothing else in it, like Pip's. Being watched, and being videoed, was no longer a care. Pip's pussy, an order of magnitude tighter than Hope's, had let him in with a heated, squeezing welcome.

Goof moved slowly with the camera phone, a handheld tracking shot that had the good sense to show all of Pip and Crank; their hot bodies fucking, deep and muscular; their pretty, open-mouthed faces looking happy surprised; their toes and fingers alive with wiggles and white-knuckled grips.

Goof was surprised by how long Crank's cock looked, a real snake of a thing doing the fucking, like the real porn men. Hope wasn't surprised by that; she'd watched the length of it in herself so many times. It's why she loved being fucked while on her back, propped on her elbows, so she could watch the big thing doing its happy job. Not only did she love seeing it, she had a sudden urge to have her very own video of it, even if it was Pip's tender young pussy that was the co-star. Out came Hope's phone, and now two videographers roamed the bedroom floor, searching for the perfect angles.