On My Knees as the Relief Team Pt. 02

Story Info
My roommate pushes my boundaries.
2.9k words
4.75
16.2k
33

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 04/24/2024
Created 12/28/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I stated in the first part, Tony and I were room mates. We lived in an old house that had been turned into a set of apartments.

My name is Steve and Tony and I had been friends for a long time.

A few months back we had hosted a party that ended up with me sucking Tony off in our living room.

A few days later he asked me to give him another blowjob while he looked at the latest Playboy. Once he had exploded in my mouth and I had swallowed what I could and even licked his cock and balls clean, he offered to help me out.

He said he couldn't suck on a cock, but used some lube to give me a hand job. He had me stand in the shower and pull my pants down. He would stand behind me and use the lube to reach around and jack me off. He was usually still naked from me sucking him off, and most of the time, his cock would sit in my butt crack while he jacked me off.

This became our new normal. We both still dated girls and hung out as friends. But a few nights a week Tony would instigate something. He would usually call me into his room but sometimes he would just knock on my door, walk in and ask for some relief. Once I sucked him off and he exploded in my mouth, he would then just go to the bathroom with me. I would assume a position in the shower and pull my pants down. Tony would grab the lube from the cabinet and jack me off.

Once I had cum in the shower, Tony would tell me thanks and go back into his room while I pulled my pants up and washed my cum down the drain.

Neither of us ever told anyone and this was our little secret. Somehow this just kept bringing us closer. We not only hung out in the apartment but we would go on double dates with girls, or just go grab a bite to eat. It was a nice arrangement that worked for both of us.

However, like everything, after a while it becomes normal and stale. So one night the stars aligned and we took another step.

I came home from a date with a great girl. We had a great time that ended with her and I making out and me getting her shirt off. She stopped me there and told me she needed to get home. So I dropped her off and went back to my apartment as aroused as I had been in a long time.

When I walked in Tony was sitting on the couch. The first thing I noticed was Tony had his pants pulled down and was slowly stroking his dick. He didn't even try to cover himself up. A few months ago this would have startled me. But by now I knew his dick almost as well as I did my own.

I heard some moaning coming from the TV speakers and maneuvered around to see a pretty lady having a threesome with two men. She was on her hands and knees and there was a man behind her going in and out of her in a steady motion. In front of her was the other man and she was sucking on his cock. Moving on and off of it based on how her partner behind her was pulling or pushing her.

I looked for a minute and walked over to grab a beer.

"You want one?" I asked Tony.

"Sure, thanks" he said without even looking away from the TV.

I handed him a beer and he took it in his left hand. His right hand was still busy stroking himself.

I sat down beside him and we watched the sex scene on the screen for a few minutes. I was so turned on by my date and by what was on the TV, I didn't even hesitate. Without even being asked, I just took another sip of my beer and then put it down on the end table.

I stood and then got on the floor on my knees between Tony's legs. He pointed his cock at my mouth and as soon as I reached up and took it with my hand, he dropped his hand away and stayed focused on the TV.

As I slowly stroked his cock, I started licking up and down the length of his shaft. When I would get to the top of his cock and then suck on the head putting a few inches in my mouth. Then pull off of it and then lick down the shaft to his balls. Then I would do the whole process again.

By this time I looked up at Tony. He was still watching the sex on the TV and sipping his beer. But after about 5 minutes he sat his beer down and then tilted his head back with his eyes closed. He would let out a few moans and was enjoying this.

Then finally I could tell he was close when he placed his hands on the sides of my head. I knew the routine by now so I just put his cock in my mouth and started sucking.

Tony then took his hands and started to slowly push my head back and forth while he fucked my mouth. It took about 3 minutes when he sped up and was really hammering in and out of my mouth. I had to put wrap my hand around the base to keep his cock from going too deep and causing me to gag.

Then all at once he shouted, "Oh Yes! I'm CUMMING!" and he held my head still while he pumped rope after rope of warm cum into my mouth.

Since we've been doing this for a while, I found it easier to swallow while he came. I was actually proud that I swallowed all of it and didn't spill any.

Once he was done, I cleaned his cock, as was the routine and then got up and sat beside him. He was still breathing heavy but started to calm down.

"Steve, that was insane. I think that's the horniest I've been in a long time. That was an amazing blowjob."

"Thanks" was all I could say as I drank my beer to wash anything left in my mouth down my throat.

"Give me a minute to recover and I'll help you out."

"No problem Tony, take you time." My cock was pressing against my pants and really wanted release. But waiting a minute or two wouldn't hurt.

As we both sat there in silence, the movie still played on the screen. Now the blonde girl was with a different guy and was riding him while he pulled on her nipples.

After a few minutes, Tony got up and just kicked his pants and boxers off onto the floor. "You ready?" He said as he started towards the bathroom.

As I followed him, I stripped off my shirt and pulled off my pants and boxers. I tossed them all into my room as I headed to the bathroom. Tony had pulled his shirt off and was naked as well. He was already getting the lube out when I got into position.

I faced the shower and leaned forward with my hand on the wall which was our usual routine. But this time Tony took his time before he got behind me. When he did get behind me I noticed his cock was hard again. As he started to stroke me with his right hand he had to use his left hand to position his cock between my butt cheeks.

He slowly stroked me. Much slower than usual, but this teasing was feeling amazing.

After he had stroked me for a minute or two and really had me worked up he backed off. I turned my head to see what he was doing and he was putting more lube in his hand.

"I wanna try something." Is all he said.

Then I felt his finger rubbing on my asshole. He kept rubbing up and down around it for a few seconds and then slowly pushed his finger inside of me. I was shocked and surprised as first, but then he just held it there for a moment while I adjusted to it.

"Is that okay?" He whispered.

I just nodded yes and stayed in the position leaned over slightly with a hand on the wall. My cock was rock hard.

Then I felt him start to push his finger in and out of my ass. At first it was an odd feeling but then started to feel much better. Then he pulled his finger almost all the way out and then I felt my ass stretch a little when he put two fingers in me.

Once again it was odd at first and then I started to get used to it. I even started to push back against his fingers. I let a little moan slip out of my mouth and my eyes were closed. My cock was throbbing. I had to put both hands on the shower wall to support myself. This was turning me on greatly, but my dick really needed a release.

"Is this okay?" Tony leaned in and whispered again.

I nodded even faster and more confident.

Once he realized I was enjoying it, he pulled both fingers out. There was an odd empty feeling and I turned around to see what Tony was doing. He was adding lube to his cock and then I knew what was next.

"I'm gonna try to put my cock in your ass. Are you okay with me trying?" He said. I'm not sure if he would have stopped if I said no, but I was so turned on at this point I don't think I could have stopped if I wanted to. I wanted to see this through and feel what this was like.

I just leaned forward a little more. I had both hands on the wall and my cock was as hard as a steel bar. I was breathing heavily just waiting on what was next to happen.

Tony used his hand and tapped the inside of my thigh. I understood his request and spread my legs a little more.

I felt pressure on my asshole and could feel the head of his cock pushing hard. Then a few seconds later I felt a pop and was filled more than I had been before. The head of his cock had popped in and he stopped there. I was breathing a little hard just trying to calm down from the invasion. I felt full. Tony just waited, just letting me get used to it.

"Don't worry, I'll go slow." Tony said. "I've done this a few times with girls and took their anal cherry."

A minute or two later he said "Ready to try some more?"

I nodded yes and he started to push. It hurt at first and I saw stars, but he went slow. He stopped with about half of his cock in me and let me adjust. Then he slid almost all the way out and then started pushing back into me. I felt his pelvis hit my ass. He was completely in me. He just stood there for a few minutes and then slowly started to pull back, almost coming out of me and then back in.

Slowly at first and gradually getting faster. At one point he pulled almost all of the way out and poured some lube onto his cock. Then he slide back in easily and he picked up the pace. Pretty soon he was pounding in and out quicker and quicker. My arms were supporting me on the shower wall while he put both of his hands on my hips to pump faster.

When he pushed into me, his balls would knock against mine. It was a strange sensation but I was loving it at this point. By now Tony was really moaning and getting into it.

I asked him to slow down and he did. Then I pulled my right hand back and asked "Hey can you give me some lube so I can jack off?"

Tony realized he was lost in his own lust and with a little guilt in his voice he said. "Let me, you just hold yourself up."

I put both hands back on the wall and braced for more pounding. Tony started fucking me again but this time he wrapped his hand around me and started to use his thumb and first finger to stroke me in time with his thrusts.

All of these sensations, being full, the pleasure on my prostate, his balls hitting mine and the most important, his hand stroking me was too much. I exploded and let out stream after stream of cum. The first few streams flew out and splashed on the wall. Then others ended up landing on the floor of the shower.

When I exploded, I tensed up and actually contracted my ass. This caused Tony to moan loudly and he slammed into me and just held there. I could feel him coat my bowels and I could feel his cock throb as he deposited his second load of the night into me. It felt warm and unlike anything I had ever experienced.

Tony stayed attached to me as I held onto the wall supporting both of us.

When Tony finally started to go soft, he dropped out with a plop. I immediately moved backward and dashed over to sit on the toilet. Stream after stream of his warm cum dripped out of me making a dripping sound as it hit the water.

While I was sitting there recovering, Tony got a wash cloth, wet it and cleaned himself. He then washed it clean again and handed it to me so I could wash the lube off my cock.

Tony finally broke the silence. "Steve, that was the hottest thing I've ever felt in my life. That was better than most women I've been with. You have the tightest ass I've ever felt."

I blushed a little and just said "Thanks." Still trying to recover. It was the a different feeling than I had ever felt, but it felt amazing to me as well.

Tony went out and turned off the movie. I had honestly forgot it was still on.

He picked up his clothes and said "thanks" as he passed me and went to his room.

I went and put on my boxers and laid down on the bed. I wasn't sure how I felt. I mean I really enjoyed it, but I wasn't gay. I really liked girls. My mind was trying to make sense of it all until I was tired.

I ended up falling sleep easily that night.

When I woke up in the morning My boxers were stuck to my ass from the cum that had leaked out overnight. I quickly changed boxers, got dressed and went to the kitchen.

Tony was making breakfast and made me a plate.

As we sat and ate, he finally broke the silence. "Hey Steve, I'm sorry if I overstepped and did anything you didn't want last night. I was just so turned on and when my cock was between your cheeks, my little head took over my thinking." He laughed obviously trying to break the tension.

"It's okay" I said as I just kept eating. This was enough for Tony and he changed the subject as we ate.

Over the next week it went back to normal as just room mates. But almost every night I was in my bed jacking off and thinking about what had happened. I wasn't sure why, but I wanted to feel that again.

The next weekend we were both home and Tony bought us pizza. While we were eating we were laughing and carrying on watching a sitcom on TV. We were just two guys having a good time, but I kept thinking about our last interaction.

After the pizza was gone and we had both had a few beers, I looked over at Tony. He was sheepishly looking at me and I knew what was on his mind. However I could tell he didn't want to bring it up.

I finally took a deep breath, stood up and said "Why don't you clean up here and meet me in the bathroom?"

A large smile came across his face and he started grabbing pizza boxes and empty beer cans.

I stripped on my way to the bathroom and threw my clothes in my room as I passed.

By the time Tony got to the bathroom door he looked in. I had placed the lube on the sink and was fully naked, bent forward with both hands on the wall. I turned and looked at him standing in the doorway. "Our little secret right?"

As he dropped his pants a smile came across his face. "Definitely our little secret."

Then he grabbed the lube and started stroking it on his cock. As he lined up his cock head with my puckered ass he said "Steve, this is awesome." and then pushed forward.

To be continued.