On My Teacher's Bed

Story Info
Andy finally bangs his slutty English teacher.
1.9k words
4.05
74.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Christmas.

Andy never thought of this kind of Christmas present. He was lying naked on his back, with his English teacher between his legs. Crude sounds of slurping mixed with her occasional moaning made the atmosphere even more charged. His manhood deep into her throat, with gooey saliva trickling all over his balls, sent electric shivers down his bodies. After a few more minutes of such godly experience, Andy came inside her throat fiercely.

A sigh came out of his throat.

He sat up, pulled his English teacher by her hair, and looked into her eyes. Her lips were coated with his white cum, and she her lips were hanging like a hungry animal.

SLAP...

It was loud enough to startle even Andy, and Miss Hobbes fell down on the floor with that sudden smack. There were few drops of Andy's semen on the floor. Miss Hobbes started licking them emphatically.

"Bitch," Andy called her, and suddenly he himself realized how the power dynamics had suddenly changed between them in just a few hours.

And looking at this 40 something woman on all fours licking his cum from the floor gave Andy a renewed hard-on.

That morning Andy as usual was fooling around his house, reading porno mags and looking at scantily dressed women in various positions.

"Andy, why don't you go and give this parcel to Miss Hobbes," his mother called suddenly.

Fuck you, he wanted to say. He ended up saying "Yes Mom."

With a semi hard cock tucked under his boxers he took the parcel and went on.

Miss Hobbes used to teach at the local high school. Andy also took private tuitions with her on his mother's insistence. Not that he did mind that, much.

Miss Hobbes was a woman in her early forties. Her husband stayed somewhere in Germany or Netherlands for business, and came home once or twice a year. Her one daughter was away at college at LA.

She was a little on the chubby side, with 36 C boobs and a round voluptuous ass. When she moved in the classroom those ass cheeks swayed and bubbled, making her male students a bunch of horney savages. Many a times Andy had spent his tuition evenings gazing at her cleavage, or drooling over her behind. Little did he know that that ass would be his to spank and fuck in a few hours time.

Andy ringed the bell to Miss Hobbes' house a couple of times. No one answered even after a couple of attempts. There was an eerie silence all around. He had come to this house many times, and often when the front door was locked, he had made his way through the kitchen door. With his damp boxers, and his cock dying to get out of his pants, he went inside.

The moment he was in, he was aware of a strange sound coming upstairs. It was some sort of music perhaps. The faster I can get this over with, the better, he thought. The impulse to jerk off was ever rising.

Up the stairs he went, and saw that Miss Hobbes' bedroom door was ajar. That sound was coming louder now, and it was strangely familiar. It was as if...

Andy pushed open the door, and it noiselessly gave away to the room inside. And there was a sight that he- a young hot blooded boy of 18- would never forget in his whole life. On the bed, with her back towards the door, was Miss Hobbes, with her legs spread wide, while she was dressed only in a loose top. Beside the bed on the floor, was lying curled up panties, as if discarded without thought.

Andy's cock was rock hard even without him not touching it. He could see in front of him a voluptus beauty half naked, shivering and softly howling in intense pleasure. He slowly placed the parcel on the edge of the bed, and tiptoed toward his English teacher. It was like she was in a trance, not noticing the young boy standing behind her.

Unable to keep it in any longer, Andy pulled out his big hard dick from his boxers, and to his own astonishment saw that it was already leaking precum. At that moment he was not in full possession of his body, and somewhat subconsciously- and without thinking about the consequences- he lifted her loose top from behind, and scratched her back.

Miss Hobbes turned immediately, and it was then that Andy saw the black dildo inside her pussy lips. His mind was going on overdrive. His usually modest English teacher- was she some kind of slut, some nymphomaniac.

But Miss Hobbes was too helpless at that time. Her body was trembling with minor spasms of pleasure, and the sight of this young man with his boxers pulled down and a huge cock hanging, did not help her think clearly. Without even bothering to explain herself in this situation, she grabbed her former student's cock in her hand.

Damn it felt good. To hold a real cock after so long. Her hubby's tiny dickey simply did not satisfy her inner slut.

Andy was bewildered. He had not expected his teacher to grab his cock like a whore while he scratched her from behind. But a smart boy he was, and he quickly found his voice.

"So you want a piece of cock, don't you Miss?" he asked in mockery.

In reply Miss Hobbes moaned and started stroking his hardness. Andy saw the dildo still stuck between her legs and bend slightly to pull it out. That caused a slow moan from the whore.

Andy saw the plastic cock glistening with her pussy juices, and pushed the dildo inside Miss Hobbes' mouth, while she was still working on his cock. Although sudden, she was lapping the dildo enthusiastically.

When Andy decided it was enough, he grabbed her by the hair and took him away from his cock. Then out of the blue he came forward, and pulled her shirt up and took it off. As expected, she was wearing no bra, and her huge boobs were bouncing. Andy was surprised with how little this woman had resisted him so far. He was beginning to see how was in charge.

He pinched one of her nipples, and saw her face getting contorted in pain and pleasure.

"We need to talk Miss," Andy said in some new found tone of authority.

If Miss Hobbes' pussy had been leaking upto now, it was practically flowing like river from that moment. Her student, a boy half her age, whose huge cock she had just stroked, was ordering her around like a Man. It was fucking hot.

"It seems like you have lots of hidden secrets," he went on saying. "Do you often play with yourself slut?"

Slut?! Did he just call her a slut? In a weak voice she replied, "Y...yes. Sometimes."

"And do you fantasize about big cocks when you have a plastic one inside your pussy?"

She gave up any pretense now. "Yes. I am crazy about cocks," she said to the boy.

Andy smirked, and pinched her nipples harder, causing her to shriek.

"The good teacher Miss Hobbes, a cockslu. Who would have thought! I bet when you teach in class you imagine us fucking you right on you desk?"

Those last lines made it all the more sexy for her, and she replied, "I fantasize all of you young horny boys banging me like a cheap whore"

"Staying away from your husband has really made you that horny huh?"

She laughed aloud now. "No, even if that loser is with me, his small dick is worthless. He has never made me cum. I need a real man with a real dick to put me in my place."

She was almost begging as she uttered those lines, licking her lips imagining Andy's huge cock inside her mouth. Andy took her head and with some force pulled it over his erection.

"Suck. Suck like the slut that you are."

Miss Hobbes was deepthroating his cock like an expert, licking every inch and coating it with her saliva. Her hands were messaging his balls, and Andy was beyond everything now. He was only aware of her tongue between his legs.

After several minutes she stopped sucking, and quickly was on her back, spreading her legs very wide, exposing that pink pussy. It took Andy some time to realize that she was offering herself to him.

"Umm, do you have a condom?" he asked nervously.

"I am on the pill. C'mon, I am all yours. Fuck me Andy, degrade me like a bitch, Use me."

Her dirty talk charged this alry horny young boy, and before he kenw it, he was inside her.

'AHHHHHHH...Yes fuck meeeeee, Ahhhhhhh. Fuck your English teacher."

With each thrust, both teacher and student was inching closer to heaven. Andy started biting her boobs while he ravaged her pussy, making her all the more crazy with some other worldly joy.

"Fuckkkkkk. Never knew your cock to be so big."

"What would you have done if you knew it Miss?"

Instead of answering that particular question, Miss Hobbes started biting Andy's neck.

"Ohhhhh Andy, ohhh yesssssss. Fuck me like you own me."

"Better than your husband huh?"

"Oh way better. He would not have lasted longer than a minute."

"You have a really tight twat Miss Hobbes."

"Stretch it with your cock, destroy my fuckhole. I don't care if I die, just fuck me, AHHHHHHH"

She was twisting her face in weird shapes, as if she was not here anymore. As if some carnal demon has possessed her, and fucking Andy was some kind of ritual dance. After what seemed like forever, both of them came simultaneously.

Andy opened his eyes. Where was he? He was lying on some bed. Something was rubbing his dick. In sudden panic he looked down, and found Miss Hobbes's tongue between his legs. Memories came flooding to his head. So it was not a dream.

He was lying naked on his back, with his English teacher between his legs. Crude sounds of slurping mixed with her occasional moaning made the atmosphere even more charged. His manhood deep into her throat, with gooey saliva trickling all over his balls, sent electric shivers down his body. After a few more minutes of such godly experience, Andy came inside her throat fiercely.

A sigh came out of his throat.

He sat up, pulled his English teacher by her hair, and looked into her eyes. Her lips were coated with his white cum, and her lips were hanging like a hungry animal.

SLAP...

It was loud enough to startle even Andy, and Miss Hobbes fell down on the floor with that sudden smack. There were few drops of Andy's semen on the floor. Miss Hobbes started licking them emphatically.

"Bitch," Andy called her, and suddenly he himself realized how the power dynamics had suddenly changed between them in just a few hours.

And looking at this 40 something woman on all fours licking his cum from the floor gave Andy a renewed hard-on.

He stood up, and went near the naked curvy woman that until this morning was his English teacher.

"I see you are still hungry."

Miss Hobbes just nodded in agreement. Andy spat on the floor, and Miss Hobbes automatically started slurping it up.

"You are the dirtiest slut I have ever seen."

"Oh you have no idea Andy."