On Pacific Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunburycd
sunburycd
4,229 Followers

"See I told you the entertainment was better on this cruise Iris," the old man stated to his companion.

Mom was smiling as she turned to acknowledge the couple, using a finger to scoop the excess sperm back into her mouth before rising before me. I placed an arm around her waist as we watched the man and woman resume their passage along the corridor.

"You have a little left on your breast there Honey," the woman added, winking at us as they passed.

Mom and I looked down at her cum and saliva slick breasts before we met eyes and embraced laughing.

I stroked the side of her face, my fingers running through her short gel filled hair.

"I love you Mom," I confessed and brought her lips to mine to seal the contract.

She tasted like cum, like incest, like love. She tasted like my mother.

* * * * *

Fiji

"The air conditioning still doesn't work!" Brittany noticed as she strolled our cabin. "The fridge is still out!" She added as she checked the mini bar.

"Yeah I didn't really need it," I replied. "I haven't been spending much time in here."

"Oh?" Brittany mulled over my words.

"Brittany. I know," I admitted, my heart beating rapidly.

She looked confused before something must have clicked and her shoulders slumped in a look of resignation. "It was the memory card wasn't it?"

I didn't answer.

"He was fretting about it the whole time we were in New Caledonia," Brittany continued. "'Don't forget the camera,' I told him. And what does he do? Forgets the camera!" She took a seat on the side of the bed and looked away from me. "I'm sorry Adrian. We couldn't help it. You can't chose who you love!"

Her eyes slowly drifted back to me and if she was expecting me to be enraged or broken hearted, she was mistaken. I offered her an understanding smile.

"Brittany," I began. "It's alright. I don't mind."

"What?"

"I can't mind. I'd be being a hypocrite."

She furrowed her brow as she searched my eyes for a meaning.

"You see I've found someone too," I admitted as a knock came at the door.

I left Brittany to open the door to my Mom and Dad. The latter looking especially sheepish as he tried to avoid my eyes as they entered. He didn't refrain from taking his place alongside my wife as finally we again all shared the one room.

"They know Love," Dad admitted to Brittany as he took her hand. I was surprised how well I dealt with the image. Another man showing such open affection for my wife but somehow it made me happy.

Mom was standing close beside me. She was wearing her cutoff denim shorts, her black bikini top. I couldn't help myself and what easier way would there be? Placing an arm around her I drew my mother into my side and likewise her arms encircled my neck.

The look of shocked comprehension came upon Brittany and my father's faces as one. There was an extended moment where I wasn't sure of the reactions. The silence in the room was overpowering, the tension like the humidity in the air, thick enough to cut with a knife. It was Brittany's eyes that gave away her emotion first. Filling with tears she left my father and surged towards me.

I was prepared to defend against blows but what happened next was nothing of the sort. Wrenching my mother from my grip, my wife took her in her own arms. Her embrace was one of love, of sheer joy and it brought tears to my own eyes at its unexpected warmth.

"I'm so relieved," Brittany exhaled. She brought her face away from beside my mother's head and looked in her eyes. "Gwendolyn I'm so happy. I never wanted to hurt either of you." She turned to me and reached out to take my hand. "I always knew this would happen between you two."

Brittany looked over her shoulder at my father, still seated and seemingly still dumbfounded.

"Graham. Come and congratulate your wife and son!" She commanded and her tone told me all I needed to know as to who wore the pants in their relationship.

My father, stunned, approached and finally managing to look me in the eye, held out his hand to shake my own.

"I, I'm happy for you both," he managed.

"Of course you are," Mom added and not forgetting their initial betrayal offered a sting in the tail. "And I'm sure you'll be happy for Adrian and I to have the upstairs suite for the rest of the cruise too, won't you Graham!"

My dad reluctantly nodded his approval.

* * * * *

Tahiti

My mother lay beside me on a beach towel as we watched Brittany and my father walk hand in hand away along the white beach. It was my mom and dad's thirtieth wedding anniversary and their last. Mom arched her back as she stretched in the sun, her nipples poking through the holes in the pink extreme bikini.

I turned her face back to me and she lowered her sunglasses to look in my eyes.

"Thinking about your anniversary?" I asked her and the sides of her mouth curled up. "Actually I was wondering if ship captains can actually perform marriages."

"Oh," I looked down at the engagement ring I'd bought her in Papeete. "I think that's a myth."

Mom rolled towards me and lifted her thigh up over my groin.

"Actually I don't think we can really get married back home either," I reluctantly admitted.

My mother edged her way on top of me until I was supporting her entire weight; her pussy strategically placed against my hardon.

"Then let's not go home!" She whispered as she kissed my mouth.

"What?"

"Let's keep going," she added. "Let's not stop travelling until we find a place for us. Just you and me, where we can be together. Where no one gives us disapproving looks. Where we can marry and fuck our days away."

"Ok," I immediately agreed; the thought of travelling the world with my mother, endless days like the last fourteen, a dream come true. "Let's do it."

"There's one more thing," she added, rising up off my chest and edging down along my torso.

"Oh, what's that?" I asked as her hands pulled my shorts down my thighs.

"Mommy's going to need a lot of feeding!" She grinned as her hungry mouth descended on my cock.

The End.

Thank you for reading.

sunburycd
sunburycd
4,229 Followers