On Patrol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my cock slide over her tongue and to the back of her throat. I pressed again and felt her let me pass. My cock began to slowly slide down her throat and she did something that suddenly gave it the sensation of being massaged. Her hands on my ass urged me forward as I buried myself in her, "To the hilt" as they say. She made me feel as if my cock was indeed a sword and that I was a man wielding it well. Her throat massaged me I felt myself return to fully hard in it.

I fucked her beautiful and willing face for ten more minutes, enjoying the fact that I wasn't already about to explode. Her breasts bobbed and bounced as I fucked her and she sucked me, alternating back and forth between her rhythm and mine. She gagged at first and I pulled away but she stopped me, looking at me and pulling me deeply back in. I enjoyed the sensation and the freedom of slowly fucking her mouth. Once I relaxed and stopped worrying that I was abusing her, she took me deeper with each slow stroke.

She pulled off of me and looked up, catching her breath. She licked my cock, kissed my balls and said, "You are indeed thorough in your efforts, officer." A bit out of breath and in awe of her at the moment, I could not find any wit. "Thank you." Was all I could muster as my cock twitched in front of her lips.

She stood again and put her arms around me, her blouse hanging loose and her breasts now pressed against my uniform. I wondered oddly if her nipples would scrape on my badge and then wondered why I would wonder such a thing.

I let my hands cup her ass and lifted her up on her toes as I did so. My cock pressed against her belly.

Her mouth found mine and kissed me deeply, passionately. My mind wandered to the fact that my cock had just been in her mouth...

Abruptly, she turned and bent back over the hood, this time looking back at me mischievously and wagging her hips at me. I took the hint. I pressed my cock back to her pussy and let it slide in as she moaned.

My hands again pulling her hips to me but slightly less feverishly this time.

After a few minutes she looked back and said, "The search continues..." as she lay her head gently back on the hood."

I was feeling... grateful. I needed this so bad. I felt 10 feet tall. I wondered if she had had enough. If she could cum again...

I pulled out and stepped to her side, letting my left hand scoop up her breasts as my right and made its way over her butt and to her pussy. I let my thumb slide in and hook down over her pelvic bone. I began to explore, looking for her buttons. Her eyes locked on mine, surprise evident on her face, along with some hope, I thought.

I found the spongy spot I was looking for as her eyes flew open and her mouth opened but no sound came out. She lifted up on her elbows, much to my delight as it made her breasts swing and move for me. Her G-spot was mine. I let my thumb tap it lightly at first, just to wake it up, as I pressed my fingers over her clit and the base of my thumb deep against the back of her pussy and between her ass cheeks.

I felt my wrist being let in between her cheeks as my thumb settled in to do its work. Tap tap squeeze. Wake up, I commanded. Tap tap, squeeeeeze. Her breath became gasps. It was working. I squeezed and released her pelvic bone between my thumb and fingers as I increased the rhythm and the pressure, letting my wrist press back against her beautiful little rosebud asshole as I did. Her hips began to clench over my hand and move in rhythm with me. Soon I was getting rough, the G-spot loving the much rougher treatment than the clitoris ever gets. I felt her orgasm begin to make its way forward, building. I could see it in her face, feel it in her juices.

She began making the urgent sounds of surprise that women make when they realize they are about to cum hard- breath catching squeals in the rhythm of the event. I loved the sound.

I picked up the pace, letting my thumb slam on to her g-spot, practically moving her around by the pelvis. I felt water begin to flow and I knew she was getting close- her eyes glazed over and her head rolled back, making her breasts sway as she let out an animal sound that didn't subside- I let it explode, fucking her from behind with my hand, pressing and releasing her g-spot in a way no woman can do for herself. Her orgasm exploded around me and her ass thrust back and pulled in, writhing and clenching as the screamed. I laughed inside a little, realizing that anyone nearby would have reason to believe I was killing her.

I kept the pace, I held her up as I battered her g-spot and let my fingers roam her clitoris and she stopped screaming- her whole body now flexed in ecstasy, squirting juices running down my hands! "Ahhhhhhhngghhhhhhh- awhhh" and she relaxed some, her hips still writhing and twitching reflexively. My hand still pressed between her butt cheeks, I could feel her hole puckering and relaxing.

"Oh my God." She whispered. "Oh my God..."

"Mine too." I replied with a smile. I felt her relax. Completely. The kind of relaxation that only comes after an orgasm like that.

I was still standing beside her. My cock twitched against her side and she took it in her hand. "You didn't even need a tool for that..." she breathed lamely. I was glad her wit was failing too.

I stepped back behind her and guided my cock back into her. Lovingly and deeply, I stroked as she relaxed.

Her body did not even try to squeeze me. It just let me have my way.

I fucked slowly, knowing I could have her as long as I wanted. I pressed in deeply and held it, feeling her muscles twitch but also feeling her body completely limp. I was holding her up for the most part.

"Officer..." she managed to get out, her face pressed against the hood like a drunk.

"Yes, Ms. Terrell?"

"You promised to be thorough."

"And so I have been."

"No, you have already searched this cavity, no need to search it again."

I thought she was telling me to be done. "Well, I-"

"Please be VERY thorough, Officer." Her knees straightened and her hips firmed. She was readying herself. She brought herself up with great effort, back to her elbows, once again causing her ample bosom to sway magnificently.

But she just told me I didn't need to--

Oh my god. Her ass! She wanted me to "search" her ass! My heart jumped out of my chest. It was so beautiful. Her pussy dripped and her asshole pouted up to me.

"Naturally, I will be very thorough, Ms. Terrell. Safety first and all." My wit was still not working. But my cock was at full attention.

I dropped my cock to dip it in her pussy and then let the tip slip past exquisitely soft buns until it rested against her invitation. She shuddered.

"This is for you, officer. Thank you for making me cum first. Thank you for not leaving me unsatisfied. Now fuck me any way you want. And I know what you want."

I looked down at her ass as her arms reached back and pulled her cheeks open for me. "I am very ready. Just do it."

I was not gentle. I took one long slow thrust and felt my cock press against her ring until it popped and she squealed but I did not stop. I kept moving forward until the hotness of her insides wrapped my cock in bliss.

"ohhhh God- so full.. yes!" She let go of her buns to brace herself and I felt them fall around the shaft of my cock.

"Now fuck me, Officer. Just fuck me right up my ass until you can't anymore!" she grunted as she pressed back willfully and without regard.

I could have just exploded right there. I began pumping her ass for all I was worth, fucking and grinding, letting every image of her body run though my head as I took them all in for real. Her breasts bounced and swayed and she moaned and made any sound she felt like. She was totally letting go. I took her at her word and just fucked. I fucked like every wet dream I ever had, I fucked like nothing mattered but me. My hands gripping her beautiful hips, I felt her butt against me with each stroke. It occurred to me that I had now fucked her in every hole and my cock began to swell as my own orgasm rose. I lost track of time, my shift, my location, everything but the sensation of her in my hands and me in her ass. I felt her asshole squeeze me at the end of each stroke and kiss my tip and the beginning of each new one. I was in ecstasy. No limits. No guilt. No warning.

I exploded inside, filling her bowels with an even larger, impossibly long orgasm than the first. Her ass lovingly caressed me as I pounded in and out, draining me, but feeding me, keeping me going yet finishing me off. I felt like I may laugh or cry... But I kept fucking. I needed it. I thought I was close to finishing when I felt her hand reach under and squeeze my balls as if to demand more! My orgasm was renewed and I pumped and slammed a few more thrusts.

"That's right officer, -Unhh- take all you need. I am giving it all to you now. Keep going. Fuck my ass until you cannot - awhhhh- yeeessss.

I kept plunging in and out. "That's right." She cooed. Her voice sounding like she should be stroking my hair and shh-ing too. "all you want is what I want." She enjoyed the sensation of my softening cock slipping in and out, each stroke getting harder to get back in.

Finally I slipped out and I let my cock rest between her butt cheeks, wondering if I would ever see them again.

As my breathing caught up and my heart tried to regain normal pace I gazed at her beautiful body slumped exhausted over my hood, let my eyes and hands roam over her back, trace her hips... I reached down to hold her breasts as my cock twitched against her ass cheeks, held in place by her buns. I heard the contented sound of her breathing. I didn't want to be done.

Then I was inspired.

"Ma'am, I think we are done here." I said as my cock enjoyed its resting place. "You have definitely not withheld anything from me. My search was thorough and you have been very cooperative."

Still bent over the hood, seemingly unable to get up. "Thank you, officer, I was taught to respect the police."

I let my hands caress the curves of her ass as I watched my cum drip from her.

"There is still one more small matter that is unavoidable."

Alarmed, she stood. Her red hair disheveled and her eyes glassy with that fresh fucked look. I felt like I just knew there was cum dripping from her pussy now too.

"What? I thought-" and I pulled her to me in a passionate kiss, wishing my shirt was off so I could feel her breasts crushed against my chest. She melted in my arms, skirt still hiked up, thong pulled aside, Her ass cheeks in my hands and her blouse hanging off of one arm...

I let her face part from mine for a moment.

"I may need to take a statement later, ma'am." I kissed her gently as a smile crossed her face. "More investigation may be required. I am going to need your phone number."