On-Show Onsen Pt. 02

Story Info
I'm invited to the girls' side of the baths.
2.3k words
4.64
8.7k
8

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I left the male hot spring, pausing only to pick up my little towel. It would have been rude to leave it. Even though the option had been opened to everyone, I didn't stop to check if any of the others were moving. I expected Jim would need a bit to build up his courage, and Liam and Terry probably weren't going to be into all the heterosexual flirting our group bath would invoke. They'd probably appreciate some time alone anyway.

My erection quite literally led the way as I moved through the indoor portion to the changing area. I towelled off as briskly as I thought I could get away with and pulled just my kimono on, tying it off in a pretty half-assed way. I'd only have to take a few steps to get over to the girls' side, but it could change the situation for the worse if I was spotted by someone not in on the bit. But there was no one there.

The girls' changing room was a mirror of the boys' one I'd just left. Japan trusts social decorum for a lot of its petty security, so there were no lockers, only shelves of low wicker baskets filled with clothes. I saw colourful sets of bras and panties on the piles and thought about how alluring they might have been attached to bodies. It was a strange thing to think about, considering I was about to just see the bodies instead. I shucked my single garment into a free basket and collected a new hand towel. They'd been near-useless while I was flaccid, and stood no chance against my boner, but I felt like I had to have one. Time in Japan does nothing if not impress upon you the value of politeness, even when you were throwing all other social rules to the wayside for a sexually charged mixed bathing experience.

I crept nakedly through the blue-tile expanse of the girls' baths, noting the sauna off to the side -- a feature wall of condensation-fogged glass. I was nervous in a way hadn't been since the night I'd lost my virginity. I kept thinking someone would leap out and yell at me for being somewhere I didn't belong. My mind conjured images of all the girls appearing, fully clothed, and laughing at my nudity, at the presumption they actually wanted me in their space, at my physique, my length, and how I'd trimed my pubes. But I swallowed my anxiety and pressed forward. Nude hangouts with groups of fun girls didn't often come to guys who can't get out of their own heads.

Their voices led me to the outside baths. Politely, I held my washcloth in front of my crotch. About seven and a half inches in front of it. From directly ahead I wouldn't be too obscene, but if you looked from even the slightest of angles it was obvious how hard I was.

The girls cheered and clapped as I slid the door open and my worries evaporated. Since I was standing out here in the cool night air and they were in the pool up to their shoulders, I was the only one exposed, just like in one of my intrusive anxiety nightmares, but the atmosphere was supportive. There was a tray by the side of the spring with a half-empty bottle of sake and set of cups. I hadn't thought we were allowed to bring alcohol into the actual baths. It explained a lot. I let my posture ease, the hand with the towel going to me side. "Naked hangouts!" I joined the cheer, throwing my arms up and shaking my hips. My erection swung proudly from side to side as the girls hollered. Tamara raised her arms too, the motion pulling her tits out of the water. They were even more wonderful up close. Her nipples stood out in hard eraser nubs. I was glad not to be the only one visibly aroused by what we were doing. I was also glad to see boobs.

I leapt into the pool. Water exploded around me, which would have been pretty rude if we were sharing the bath with anyone else. I settled in as the water calmed, surrounded by no less than five naked girls.

There was Tamara, the lithe-bodied girl I'd been chatting with; her friend Jackie, tall and chesty with straight, platinum hair and a treble clef tattooed near her collarbone; Bryn, who had a cute face, wide shoulders and short brunette locks; Tessa, who had pink tips, an undercut and a boyfriend not on the trip she kept mentioning, just to make it clear she was off-limits (hadn't made her shy about eyeing up my naked body though); and ginger, freckled Nadia with the curves -- her freckles did not stop at her neck, or even the waterline. They were all attractive in their own ways, and they'd all been fun to talk to and get to know in the casual setting of the past couple weeks. I might have dared to hope for the chance to get laid in a foreign country with one person, but never that I might be showing off my hard cock to all of their eager smiles at once. Never could have even dreamed I might actually glimpse them all in the nude as the evening went on, even Miss I-Have-a-Boyfriend.

The conversation went on surprisingly naturally and normally from there. We talked about the same stuff we'd been talking about the whole time, made the same jokes, laughed the same way. The sake and the lightheaded effect of the spring had us all animated and gesturing as we spoke. Within ten minutes four out of five ladies had incidentally flashed at least one nipple. Tamara was by now shameless about having her whole chest out of the water. Tessa had a shield piercing on her right tit. Bryn remained the only holdout, being careful about what she showed. My gaze kept falling to the waterline, betraying how hard I was hoping for each new glimpse of soft flesh. But when I caught myself and wrenched my eyes back up to a girl's face, I always found a smile waiting.

Jackie decided she wanted more to drink, and the movement it took to reach the tray and pour made her the second girl to completely and deliberately get her whole upper body out of the water. She was leaned forward, her large breasts hanging, swaying, their long nipples skimming the surface of the pool. Water cascaded off them, running in rivers from her back. I stared. I was open and unabashed about it.

Hey, I'm only human.

Perhaps jealous of the attention I was giving her friend, Tamara scooched up next to me. Our bare thighs touched under the water. I throbbed. My arm went over her shoulder. We got cosy.

Nadia gasped and suddenly drew her voluptuous body out of the water, sitting up on the side with her towel over her lap. "Too hot," she explained with a wink. The freckles did not stop at her collar, nor at her chest -- now so proudly exposed with areola wide yet pale -- nor even on her stomach or thighs. She'd moved deftly enough not to let me see her crotch, but I was hungry to know more. Tamara's hand found my leg. Suitably distracted from the redhead lounging on the rim of the pool, I touched her thigh, tracing the crease where it connected to her hip. Her fingers brushed the base of my hard cock.

Tessa rested her arms on the side, drawing her body out of the water further as well. The nudity thing had made us hesitant to cool our bodies outside the spring the way we all had bathing with only our own sex. Even after Tamara's spying and everyone cheering at my dick-out entrance, that last barrier was only just now coming down. I wondered as I eyed off Tessa's mismatched piercing how much she would tell her often-referenced boyfriend about tonight.

Bryn was turning pink and submerged herself up to the chin. I started to worry if we were taking things too far, if she'd felt pressured into this by everyone else's agreement. "I'm..." she exhaled "I'm overheating in here. I need to go somewhere cooler."

She bobbed to the side and picked up her hand towel, for all the good it was going to do her when she was naked in the open air. I tried not to look too eager. She hesitated, deciding how she would emerge. One hand went to cover her breasts, but she realised that she'd need the other one to pull herself out and decided her tits were a necessary sacrifice. She gritted her teeth and went for it, exposing her pale, naked body to the cool evening air all at once. This girl had worn little else than roomy hoodies for the whole tour, which with her wide shoulders had given me an impression of a squarish body. She turned out to curve rather nicely in the nude, and the water beading over every exposed inch made the view all the nicer. Her breasts had some hang to them and dark, hard nipples. There was a tuft of black bush between her legs. She did her best to hide it with the towel, the sake had left a lurch in her step, making it hard to align her pussy with the scrap of cloth. I glimpsed the cleft of her pussy behind the lower whisps of hair and turned my neck to watch her ass as she departed.

Tamara gripped my cock and nuzzled into my neck, her lips tickling. I squeezed her thigh in response and started my fingers venturing. I quickly came to the conclusion she was completely shaved. I probed deeper and she purred into my neck. I parted the labia I found, stroking them up and down and tried to form -- from the tactile experience -- a mental image of the pussy Jackie had been looking up at when she teased about the view from under the tree. Deft fingers massaged my shaft and stroked the tip.

"I've been waiting for this," she whispered. "Spent half the damn trip wondering if it was happening."

"Me too. Fuck, ninety percent of the time I was zoned out on the shinkansen I was just daydreaming different ways it might happen. I was kinda watching and wondering ever since the whole introduction game on day one."

She nipped my ear. "I liked you at the start too, dude. Thought you were cute. You look good in a kimono."

"You look good naked. From what I've seen so far, anyway." I used my free hand to cup her breast. It was small, but firm.

"If you liked me, why didn't you say something sooner?"

I shrugged slightly awkwardly. "I'm shy," I admitted.

Tamara lost the rhythm she'd been keeping on my dick she laughed so hard. I didn't know how much they'd heard, but the other girls had picked up enough to start giggling as well. I saw the joke and joined them. What a thing to say after the starkers, rock hard entrance I'd made. I'd even shaken it around for them. Shy indeed!

The laughter ended in a kiss. Her mouth was warm and wet and very enthusiastic, with a tongue that wanted to explore. I enjoyed the odd novelty that we were only now getting to the kiss, considering how far we'd gone under the water.

"Uh, do you guys need to get a room?" Jackie asked. I had no idea how long we'd been sucking face for; I'd been too lost in the experience.

"Probably." I felt ready to burst.

"The rooms are so far away," Tamara complained, falling over me, the whole front of her body pressed into mine, which didn't help what I was feeling.

"I don't want to get dressed," I added.

We let that simmer a moment. Going for it in the pool we were sharing with the others, after Jackie had suggested privacy, would have crossed a line.

"The sauna's a room," Tamara ventured.

I'd only been crushing on this woman for a couple of weeks, but at that moment I could have married her. I swallowed the proposal and affirmed instead: "the sauna is a room."

"You guys are gross," Tessa said, but her grin was encouraging. Nadia's mouth hung open in a "can't believe you guys are doing this" expression. Jackie jumped up (her tits heaved and whipped around plumes of water) and cheered "get 'im girl!"

Tamara pulled her body out of the water all the way and started climbing from the pool. She paused halfway through the motion, with one leg up on the rim. Her bare pussy was exposed to me, the folds of labia and nub of a clitoris pink and engorged. Ribbons of water slipped off her form -- past her stomach, past that beautiful quim, past her firm thighs with a tattoo of finches on the left one. I brushed her hand over her hip. Suddenly even the sauna seemed too far away. "Come on, you. And the rest of you, stay away from the sauna for a bit. Unless you don't want to." She left the pool completely, collecting her towel on the way but not using it to cover anything. I appreciated the shape of her ass for as long as I thought I could get away with before I followed.

I gave the girls one last show as I left. There was nothing to hide, and a tremendous thrill in the implicit permission to bare my sexuality in full. I rose from the water facing them, stretching out in a way that arched my torso and erect cock forward. Then I turned around and crawled over the side of the pool, doing it slowly so they got a good look at my ass and the back view of my balls dangling between my legs. I wanted them to see it all. I grabbed my towel but only slung it over my shoulder. Jackie cheered again as I chased Tamara's naked back toward the sauna, where my wettest dreams were about to come true.