On-Show Onsen Pt. 03

Story Info
Things heat up in the sauna.
1.6k words
4.71
8.3k
4

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 06/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our feet slapped on the tile of the indoor baths and we were all hands and giggles and full frontal with our arousal on show. Bryn hung over the side of one of the cool tubs, her low-hanging tits draping past the rim, her eyes staring at us, shamelessly. I wondered how she would react if I asked what her other hand was doing under the water. She winked as we passed.

The sauna door was near the entrance, where there were stools and short showers to rinse off before entering. One of these was in use by a member of the group who hadn't come down initially.

"Oh!" said Jordan, who was a plush lesbian with a nose ring and a neon green undercut. Both her nipples were pierced, I managed to see before she got her hand over them, and her upper forearm bore a Dark Side of the Moon tattoo.

Tamara didn't bother to cover her nakedness. I did, figuring Jordan hadn't been part of the initial group that agreed to mix the baths. She definitely saw everything before I got the chance, but I hoped to get points for trying. "We decided on together baths tonight!" the girl on my arm announced. "No shame because it's just our group here. And what happens in the sauna stays in the sauna."

Jordan smirked, looking us both up and down with varying levels of interest. "Cool," she said, and we went on our way.

I was almost getting used to being seen in the nude by all my new female friends. Hopefully not too used to it, that would take away the thrill of it happening.

The glass wall of the sauna was perpetually fogged, blurring the interior from anyone walking by. It would still be obvious what we were doing from the arrangement and motion of the two flesh-toned smudges, but we wouldn't be right out in public. I was almost at the point of not caring if the whole world saw, but the whole world might have minded. We pushed through the door making out and groping, nails raking and teeth nipping. The air was hot and thick and her scent mixed with the mineral aroma of the hot spring in my nose. Tamara broke away from me and crawled onto the bench, raising her naked ass high in the air. The girl had nothing to hide and she wanted me to see it all in the most detailed, intimate way possible. Her labia puckered between the backs of her thighs with her tight, dark asshole about them. A string of grool linked her cunt to her inner thigh. "I need it," she moaned, reaching through her legs to massage and open her pussy. "Hurry up."

"What's the point of going on holiday if you can't even appreciate the sights?" I smacked her ass once, then grabbed and parted the cheeks, drinking in the full access I was being given, committing my vision of her most exposed fuck-me position to memory. I felt her wetness and she grinded back into my hand in response.

"Mmm... stop teasing..."

Not one to deny a request from a pretty girl, I lined my throbbing cock up with her entrance and pushed forward, biting my cheek so as not to explode on contact. See, the tour included all the hotel room bookings up to this point, and had paired group members up arbitrarily. Sharing two-bed suites with a dude I didn't know for the past couple weeks meant I hadn't had any chances to jerk off, and as we've established here, there were a lot of cool, cute girls hanging around. Between that and all the foreplay in the pool I needed my mental A-game to stay in endurance mode as she enveloped me and we found our rhythm. Fuck, she felt good.

Fucking in a sauna is hot. But fucking in a sauna is also hot, and hard to keep up when you're already overheated from the baths. "My legs are wobbling," Tamara admitted, disengaging from me. She flipped over and laid on her back, arching her midsection toward the ceiling. Her hard nipples aimed straight up and the sopping pussy between her spread legs invited me back. She reached up and grabbed my shoulders as I entered, pulling my body onto hers. We kissed as I thrusted and she clenched and writhed. Her orgasm came in a sudden quaking and gasping. "Don't stop," she begged as it started, and I didn't. The second one was close behind. As it subsided, she slid herself from under me. "Sit up," she said, a quiver lingering in her voice.

I obeyed. My dick, glazed with her juices, protruded like a monolith out of my lap. Tamara stood on the bench, planting her feet on either side of me. I appreciated the up-close view of her ass, kissing each cheek and rubbing her thighs up and down. She squatted, lowering herself back onto me, and started gyrating. The sensation was exquisite. I reached around her and tweaked her nipples and stroked her clit at first, but the motion of her hips quickly stole my motor skills from me.

Something moved on the far side of the fogged glass. The door shifted. We both paused, realising we'd been too caught up in each other to pay attention to what was happening in the baths. Bryn entered the sauna, her tits uncovered and her bush and pussy exposed, leading shy, hesitant Jim in by the cock. So he'd found the courage to take up the girls' offer, and he was being rewarded richly for it. The pair paused, and I realised the view they must have of Tamara. She was leaning back over me, facing them, her legs spread, and my cock penetrating deep into the folds of her cunt. Most of the time, when you catch real people having sex, it just looks like two bodies bumping together. You've apologised for not knocking and retreated before there's anything more than that to see. Tonight, our friends got the detailed, porn-movie close up of the point of entry. I was inside her, and they didn't just know it, they could see it.

Tamara shifted, starting a chain reaction that could not be stopped. I bucked, pressing as far into her as I could get as I came. The orgasm left me shuddering and shaking.

"Shy guy, huh?" Tamara asked, easing herself off me (I gasped as her labia licked the oversensitive head of my cock on the way out.) "But you only came when they were watching."

"Talking to people is hard. That part just came naturally to me."

"You're a natural alright, and you sure came." Tamara draped herself over me, giggling. We snuggled up as Bryn and Jim did what they came into the sauna to do. Bryn took the lead, sitting him down and kneeling, kissing up and down his thighs before taking him into her mouth. I hadn't thought much of Jim from what I'd glimpsed on the men's side, but he turned out to be a grower.

"I've never been able to watch something like this before," I admitted quietly. I didn't want the other couple to hear and get self-conscious.

"Me neither. But it's fucking hot." I noticed Tamara's hand was between her legs again already. "Look, she's a pro."

I had to agree with the sentiment. Bryn bobbed up and down, working the shaft, licking the tip, teasing the balls, doing each part for just long enough before changing it up. There was no question it felt good. Jim looked to be in ecstasy. I was not going to stay down for long.

By the time they'd switched places and Bryn was crying out as Jim's nose disappeared into her muff I was at full mast. Tamara jerked me and I fingered her while we watched our friends climbing over each other and fucking like rabbits. He thrusted like a jackhammer into the cleft her bush failed to hide, sending ripples up and through the heavy flesh of her breasts. Tamara reached a third climax, and I notched my second as the show reached its conclusion. I don't know if she was playing it up for us at all, but Bryn was loud when she was fucked. She squeaked and squealed when she was pounded and cried out when she came. I caught her eye as she panted through the afterglow, as she lounged with a full-body blush, cum leaking from her thoroughly pounded pussy, which remained engorged with its clit protruding, and something in that moment thrilled me.

I probably wasn't going to hook up with Bryn tonight or ever. She was cute, sure, but we hadn't been building that chemistry the same way I had with Tamara, and the mood of the night seemed more of couples resolving sexual tension than an outright orgy. Instead, I felt like an incredibly accomplished voyeur, to not be this woman's partner but to have seen her naked and fucking, to know how she groomed her pubes and that her pussy was an innie, to have a memory of her O-face and to have heard how loud her moans of pleasure were. When we saw each other clothed tomorrow I would still know these intimate things, and she would know that I knew them. Something about that really did it for me.

Tamara eyed off the splattered cum on my stomach and lap. "You can't take that back into the bath," she said, and leaned forward to lick it up. What a girl!

"Are we going back to the bath?"

She glanced up, fluid shining around her lips. "You've got a round three in you then?"

"Not until I've rested," I admitted. "The spirit is willing, but you know..."

"I get it. So let's be with friends until you're ready." She finished the job as Bryn and Jim watched with great interest. The view obviously turned them both on, but they decided to go back out with us instead of playing further on their own.