All Comments on 'On the Beach'

by swigby

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
hilarious

Once a woman gets the ok from her husband that it is ok to fuck others, it is hilarious to think she would do it only once. She's fuck anything that walked as long as the guy had a cock, and could get her aroused.

wolfarmywolfarmyover 19 years ago
absolutely great!

Nicely written and believeable, it was what it was a one time "fuck." Too bad hilarious is so insecure to make his stupid comment. Liked the whole story and plan to share it with my wife!

Steve OrshonSteve Orshonover 19 years ago
Smoking Hot Story

Good description. Believeable story line. Hot, hot sex. I thoroghly enjoyed reading this. Now I have to check for more submissions from swigby, see ya!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
definetly a 100

This is one hot story. Just enough tension and doubt to make it even hotter. The sex is smoking and the characters are believable. To those who don't believe it could happen regardless of how well the author sets the scene I say you do not know what you are talking about. In the heat of the moment anything can and does happen. And to all the "Baptists" who will criticize this story for its plot I ask why do you read stories whose obvious intent you know will disturb you. Perhaps you need to face some of your own demons before you read any more erotica. After all this is a erotic story site and sex outside of marriage is definetly a part of erotica. If you don't think so just read Henry Miller. By the way, I don't like the mundane and trite "Wimp Hubby" stories either, lies and betrayl are not erotic to me and I usually skip that type of story, but this is not one of those at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Superb

Very hot. Now I need to talk my wife into doing this!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Oh Yessssss

This was a very hot story.... short, but quality, with realistic tension. I liked it better than one of Swigby's other submission, which was good. I know, from personal experience, how this sort of thing can happen...being away in a strange environment, with nobody to have to face when you get back home. It reminds me of my old Club Med nude beach days lol.

My wife and I started out with her posing nude outdoors for my camera and then, this sort of fantasy -- talking to an imaginary "stranger" who was not actually there. When she realized that I really wanted to have this experience, she made it happen big time. Make no mistake guys, it's always up to the wife.

coops181coops181over 17 years ago
Worked for me!!!

Well done. A nicely written easy to read story that both my wife and I could relate to. The characters are believable and very similiar in thought to ourselves. It is so true that once our lust has been extinguished that many "wicked" thoughts we may have shared in fantasy also usually vanish.

Keep them coming!!!

Clayton LongClayton Longalmost 16 years ago
Quality writing

And that's what it's all about - well, that and a good idea. A short & sweet gem. Thanks.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeabout 15 years ago
HOT & BELIEVABLE

I concur with most of those who commented. I can imagine this happening -- things getting "out of control" for real; and it certainly worked for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A strong 5 star

Great story, well written. Got to try and get my wife to do this!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A weak 1 Star !

Unadulterated garbage !! The worst.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So hot

Love that you glazed her face with your semen as a stranger pleasured her unprotected. Wish it would have been me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
still waitng

I have wanted my wife to do that for a long time. A big cock making her scream for cum. Watching her trying to get it all in her pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simply Superb

OhHenry920OhHenry920over 2 years ago

This remains my favorite story on the entire site! Well done. I believe it actually happened to our author. Lucky man!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Cuck has his whore give it up to random asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous